Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #38 - 06/15/13 Empty Ladies Night #38 - 06/15/13

Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:37 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #38 - 06/15/13 Empty Re: Ladies Night #38 - 06/15/13

Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:19 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEB VERSION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FORUM BACK-UP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: The Addiction, OverDose
Allies: Christy Chaos
Kelly
Angela Fortin
The Experience

Enemies: Queens of Wrestling

EWE Career Record
Win: 33
Lose: 02
Draw: 00

EWE Singles Record
Win: 27
Lose: 02

EWE Tag Record
Win: 06
Lose: 00

Current Streak: 2 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 1 Consecutive Loss

Power 15 4.0
Current: #5
Peak: #2
Week(s): 5
Total Appearences: 8/8

Power 15 3.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 13, 24 & 25
Total Appearences: 22/30

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #2
Week(s): 57
Total Appearences: 10/57

Addicting Prologue - - - > > >
Abby did what she needed to do, beating Mallory and becoming a two time Diva's Champion. Now she accepts a challenge from Baby Doll, who hopes to get herself into the Diva's Title picture with a victory over the champion. Unfortunately, all Baby Doll is going to get... is the realization that she, Can't Beat The Addiction.

< < < - - - End Prologue

]] -- SCENE ONE: OFF CAMERA -- [[
Scene Date: June 15th, 2013
Scene Location: Coors Event Center - Boulder, Colorado
Scene Time: 6:12 PM
Scene Attire
N/A

The scene opens backstage of the Coors Event Center, with Ladies Night, not far off from kicking off. Kris is in Abby's locker room, as she's putting the finishing touches on her attire, which is her Teal with Green Trim Attire. She looks over to Kris and smirks, with a mocking tone.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
What do you think?

Kris is right there with her though as he retorts.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
It doesn't exactly scream, Italy.

They both laugh as they sit on the couch.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
So, how'd I do?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Well you won, so there's that. You looked very good in the ring, but we knew you could deliever there.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
Yea, that's not what I was referring to.

Abby nods, knowing exactly what he meant. She just puts a hand on his thigh, before giving it a light slap.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
You still got some work to make that character believeable babe.. You got alot of ground to make up actually.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
Jeeze, just tell me I did horrible then.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
As far as the gimmick, I'm sorry, but you did.. You need to do some better homework this time.

Kris sighs and nods.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
I know, I know.. I'll be prepared this time.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
You better be, Kelsi will rip you apart if you show any weaknesses.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
Didn't we just establish, that my ring skills weren't the problem?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That's true, but it's all about the pre-match, that's when you really beat an opponent, mentally. You gotta watch out for that, she could kill your self esteem if you ain't truly ready.

Kris nods.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
Well, thanks babe... but speaking of needing to kill an opponent mentally before the match..

Abby stands up and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
On my way now, watch me work.

Abby leans over to pick her title up off the table, Kris nods at the view.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
I always do.

He gives her ass a slap, as she stands straight up with the title and turns back around, giving him a evil scowl.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Watch it, pal.

Kris is cheesin as Abby chuckles and shakes her head. She leans over and kisses him before walking to the door. She stops and turns around.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
On a more serious note, we need to talk when I get back, it's important.

Kris nods.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
You got it, babe.

Abby walks out of the room, while Kris leans back and ponders what it is she wants to talk about.

]] -- SCENE TWO: ON CAMERA -- [[
Scene Date: June 15th, 2013
Scene Location: Coors Event Center - Boulder, Colorado
Scene Time: 6:23 PM
Scene Attire
N/A

The camera's slowly open from a zoomed in shot of the Ladies Night backdrop. The camera pans back in time to see Grace Moretti stepping into the scene.

GRACE MORETTI
Hello EWE Fans... The one, and you better believe, only Grace Moretti... tonight I am being joined by someone who's almost as good as me, well not really... but none the less, the EWE Diva's Champion.. Abby Addiction.

As Abby steps into the scene, with the Diva's Championship over her shoulder, crowd roars in the background, as this is being aired on the titan tron for the fans already in attendence. Abby smiles to the camera and looks to Grace.

GRACE MORETTI
This is your first public interview since reclaiming your Diva's Championship, so congratulations I suppose is in order.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Thank you then, Grace.

Grace nods slightly.

GRACE MORETTI
I mean, you are a better champion than Mallory, she likely just slept her way to that championship, actually that's exactly what she did, so kudos to you on setting her straight. She does look good though, don't you think?

Abby nods, half paying attention, still trying to respond to the first part of that.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Ye... wait, what?

Abby has caught the other part of that, as Grace chuckles.

GRACE MORETTI
Nothing don't worry about it. Last week you was on Ladies Night, even though it didn't really ever get aired thanks to Nexus and their stupid issues. I do gotta say though, they should of had me write that blog, at least for Ladies Night, it would of been way more entertaining than Kenny's was.

Abby chuckles.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Perhaps.

Grace nods.

GRACE MORETTI
Anyways, as I was saying, last week you was there, when Baby Doll came out and challenged you to a match this week, basically saying if she beats you, she has every right to a championship match.

Abby nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That is true, she did.. and kudos to her on that. She thinks she can beat the Addiction, I guess we'll see. 33 Times, someone was proven they couldn't.. so if she really thinks she can join a very very elite list of two people.. or one person in TRUE terms.. then she will indeed.

Abby smiles patting her Diva's Title, not even noticing Grace is looking at her ass.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Deserve a shot at this. I'd have no trouble defending it against her anyways. Let's not forget who trained me... and the kind of match she defended in at WrestleMania. Can you honestly think I'd be any less couragous about defending my title?

Abby smiles and shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I'd take on anyone, however, I'm a big believer in earning your shot. I thought I was good enough to get a shot at Amelia, but I still had to earn my way to that. Sadly, Baby Doll hasn't proven yet she deserves a shot. She just came back, and even when she was here before, she hadn't done anything note worthy. I hate to be so blunt about it, but it's true.

Abby looks over to Grace, who plays it off smiling to Abby. Soon as Abby looks back to the camera though, Grace is right back to looking Abby over.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That's just the true news, however Baby Doll... if you can beat me this week, than that's it, you have your shot, and I won't be afraid to say, you've earned it. I don't care if someone has lost fifty matches, and won one.. if that one victory is over the champion, especially a champion, who simply doesn't lose... that's deserving of a shot in my book.

Abby smirks slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Just cause it would mean you've earned it, doesn't at all mean you will though... It doesn't at all mean you will beat me.. Let's face it honey, I'm one of a kind. I hate to sound so cocky about it, I used to anyways, but quite frankly, why shouldn't I be? I have yet to find that one person to prove me wrong.. I have come acrossed two complete flukes, and you can say what you want, I'm not doing the cliche' crap, when I say flukes, I literally mean, flukes. Baby Doll, hopes to be number three, I wouldn't call it a fluke, because as I said, they really was. You really beat me, than you deserve the shot.

Abby pauses once more.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
If you by some miracle, did beat me though, I assure you, you wouldn't get the championship.. It's rare enough someone even beats me once, no way in hell they are beating me twice. I don't plan on letting you even get the first time though, sorry, it's just not going to happen. You're about to find out, just like oh so many others.

Abby looks over to Grace for a moment then back to the camera.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
You simply Can't... Beat The Addiction.

Abby walks off, as Grace watches her leave, then finally yells out.

GRACE MORETTI
We should meet up after the show!

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 06/15/13
Card: Ladies Night #38
Opponent(s): Baby Doll
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title Match

LAST 3 MATCHES
Date: 05/26/13
Card: WrestleMania Nine
Opponent(s): Mallory Costas
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Championship
Outcome: Victory

Date: 5/6/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #158
Opponent(s): Eva De La Cruz
Stipulation: Standard Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 4/29/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #157
Opponent(s): Mallory Costas
Stipulation: Impromtu Diva's Championship (LC Cash-In)
Outcome: Defeat (Storyline)

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (1)
EWE Diva's Champion (2) [Current Champion]
EWE TeleVixen Champion (1)

HONORS
1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
Longest Reigning EWE TeleVixen Champion (42 Days)
Never Lost Women's nor TeleVixen Championships
#1 Rper of the Week: 6x
#2 Rper of the Week: 5x
#3 Rper of the Week: 3x
#4 Rper of the Week: 1x

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Month- February 2012
Diva of the Week- 8x

AWARDS
2nd Best Match of 2012 [Final Destination - Title for Title Vs Amelia Pietersen]
5th Best Match of 2012 [Girls Night Out - Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen]

-Aiyanna-x1
-Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen-x2
-Angela Fortin-x3
-Baby Doll-x1
-Beth Phoenix-x2
-Brooklyn McDaniel-x1
-Eva De La Cruz-x1
-Hollie Winder-x2
-Jaylina Jobber-x1
-Keira "Sin" Fisher-x1
-Kelly-x1
-Kelsi Parr-x2