Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #42 - 09/11/13 Empty Ladies Night #42 - 09/11/13

Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:51 am

RESULT: DEFEAT (Angled)

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #42 - 09/11/13 Empty Re: Ladies Night #42 - 09/11/13

Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:51 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

-INTRODUCTION-
The audacity of Michael Jensen, making the great Stepanie McMahon go through a job evaluation at Summer BreakDown. The great General Manager that created the TeleVixen and Shining Star Championships, yet she's not doing her job right? What title has Johnny created? Why isn't he going under an evaluation for his blatant biased against anything Charismatic Fury? Whatever, at least the bald idiot is giving Stephanie a chance to keep her job, in a match. Putting the fate of her career in her own hands at least, albeit a mysetery opponent. Fact is, Stephanie can only blame herself for defeat, which isn't going to happen. No matter who you are, you're not going to stop The great FOUNDER of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment.

{ The Camera's open up backstage of the SIU Arena, where Grace Moretti stands in front of the Ladies Night interview set. Wearing a long black skirt and violet blouse, she puts a mic up to her lips. }

-|GraceMoretti|-
"Hello Peasants of the EWE Nation. Grace Moretti here, and joining me, the General Manager of Ladies Night... at least for now... Stephanie McMahon."

{ The crowd boos in the background, as Stephanie walks into the shot, wearing her old school leather attire. She glares at Grace about her comment. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"At least for now, what is that crap?"

{ Grace chuckles. }

-|GraceMoretti|-
"Your job is on the line in this match tonight, have you forgotten that? Are you a little older than you are letting on?"

{ Stephanie laughs and rolls her eyes. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Yea, whatever. I'm not worried about it, I assure you."

-|GraceMoretti|-
"Even though your friends are completely barred from ringside?"

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"So what? I ain't worried about that. I didn't need them when I won the Women's Championship in that federation, well, you already know what federation. I didn't need them then, what makes you think I need them now to get a victory?"

{ Grace nods, then smiles coyly. }

-|GraceMoretti|-
"Perhaps it's that you don't even know who you're facing."

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Before I answer that, I'm seeing what you're doing. I know for a fact, you specifically asked to interview me yourself, why is that?"

-|GraceMoretti|-
"Because this is a rare time you are booked. Might be even more rare if this is perhaps your final match or night in the company. I know for a fact Justin White would of kissed your ass, so would the Ladies Night workers though. They don't realize you can't fire them, only Jensen can. I am not affraid to be straight with you."

{ Stephanie chuckles and nods. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Thats true, only the chairman can fire you staff workers. As Ladies Night General Manager though, I can reduce you to being an interviewer, replace you on Commentary."

-|GraceMoretti|-
"Yes you could, but I don't think you'll be Ladies Night General Manager after tonight, anyways."

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"You might be right, you might not, power to you for being brave enough to take that chance. You know what bravery will get you though sweetheart?"

-|GraceMoretti|-
"Yeah, what's that toots?"

{ Stephanie pulls out her cell phone and begins to dial a number. Grace eyes her with questioning eyes. After a couple rings Stephanie smiles and speaks. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Yea, Justin... It's Stephanie... Nothing much, this isn't a personal call, let me make this quick and blunt... Well, something came up with Grace, I was wondering if you can fill in for her tonight?"

{ Stephanie smiles as Grace rolls her eyes. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Great, thanks alot honey, see you tonight... Yea thanks, I do plan to win and keep my job... Yea well I gotta go, bye bye now."

{ Stephanie hangs up and smiles to Grace. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"No matter what happens tonight, I'm still the General Manager right now, is what you seemed to of forgotten."

{ Grace just shrugs and hands Stephanie the mic. }

-|GraceMoretti|-
"I have no reason to finish this interview then, I guess. Good luck tonight, I bet you're going to need it."

{ Grace laughs after her snarky comment, before walking away. Stephanie shakes her head and looks back to the camera. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Forgetting that doomed future in the EWE. I'm going to be very blunt about this. Jensen, had no right to put me in this situation. I am the greatest General Manager in the history of this company. Who can deny that? I have created two championships for my brand. I was responsible for the Ladies Night Exclusive Pay Pew View events. All the while, with me as the only General Manager Ladies Night has ever had, the GM office on Chaos has been a revolving door."

{ Stephanie shakes her head. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"So what if I present opportunities for the Queens of Wrestling... Newsflash, they are called that for a reason, they are good, they have earned those opportunities. Whatever, Jensen wants to make me compete for my job, then fine, I'll remind him and everyone else, I know how to get my hands dirty too. I know how to compete in that ring. That's exactly what I will do tonight.. I don't care who my opponent is, I will beat them. My Time, is far from over, The Queens of Wrestling, will forever reign supreme."

{ Stephanie smirks. }

-|StephanieMcMahon|-
"Bow Down... To the Queens."

{ Stephanie walks off as the camera zooms and fades on the new Ladies Night Logo. }
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum