Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #43 - 09/18/13 Empty Ladies Night #43 - 09/18/13

Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:35 pm
NO BANNER AVAILABLE

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #43 - 09/18/13 Empty Re: Ladies Night #43 - 09/18/13

Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:06 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEB VERSION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FORUM BACK-UP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: The Addiction, OverDose
Allies: Christy Chaos
Kelly
Angela Fortin
The Experience

Enemies: Syd Vicious
Queens of Wrestling

EWE Career Record
Win: 35
Lose: 03
Draw: 01

EWE Singles Record
Win: 29
Lose: 03
Draw: 01

EWE Tag Record
Win: 06
Lose: 00
Draw: 00

Current Streak: 1 Consecutive Loss

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 1 Consecutive Loss

Power 15 4.0
Current: NR
Peak: #2
Week(s): 5
Total Appearences: 14/17

Power 15 3.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 13, 24 & 25
Total Appearences: 22/30

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #2
Week(s): 57
Total Appearences: 10/57

Addicting Prologue - - - > > >
Tough, tough night for Abby at Summer BreakDown, not only losing her Diva's Championship, but done so in the fashion it was done, with The Shield ambushing her before the match. It hasn't set well with the Addiction, but you know she will aim to get her revenge and to get her title back. That comes later though, because for now, she must face the newly crowned, first ever Shining Star Champion, Mizore. Mizore has had quite the rookie year, a rookie year just as good as Abby herself had. That makes this match that much more interesting, so the question is, will Abby suffer a losing streak for the first time of her entire career? Or will Mizore, be unable to Beat An Addiction?

< < < - - - End Prologue

[-- :: Scene One - On Camera :: --]
Scene Date: August 25th, 2013
Scene Location: Kemper Arena - Kansas City, MO
Scene Time: 10:26 PM

The scene opens up backstage of Kemper Arena, yes, Kemper Arena. It's not long after Summer BreakDown has went off the air, Christy and Abby are sitting in a locker room, looking beat down and out of it. Kelly comes out of the bathroom, and sighs slightly at her friends before sitting down.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
I don't know what to say, guys. I ain't used to this. You both do well on Pay Per Views... It's rare for one of you to have a bad night, let alone both of you.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Gee, thanks, Kelly.

Kelly nods.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Sorry.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
It's fine, we've been here before... rare mind you, but we'll bounce back.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Shouldn't have to.

Kelly and Christy both look over to Abby, who sighs and adjusts her seating.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
You have a rematch Christy, granted so do I, but you was beat fair in your match. You had a great battle, and took him to the limit. You wasn't ambushed by The Shield before the bell even rang, and truly got your championship ripped and stolen from you.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
True but..

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
The Shield attacked during your match, and they attacked both of you, they didn't have a favorite, and it didn't effect the outcome of your match.

Christy nods, Abby pegged her on exactly what she was going to say.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Fact is, I was screwed tonight, pure and simple, it's crap.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
I know, it sucks, but like you said, at least you have a rematch clause.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I shouldn't be needing it. Syd isn't as tough, isn't as unbeatable as she claims to be. She's good, sure, but no one is unbeatable... Christy proved that with Amelia... Vespertine proved it with me, someone will prove it to Syd, very soon, and it should of been me.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Still could be you, and look at that silver lining. Not only could you prove that point to her, but you can become the first ever three time Diva's Champion in the process.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That would be nice, I guess.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You just need to do what I am planning to do. I respect Cashmere, and he earned that victory, no doubt. Doesn't mean I am happy with myself for suffering my first loss of the year and losing my championship, I intend to take out that frustration on Chaos this week, no matter who my brother decides to give me.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
True, that's what you need to do, tell Stephanie to give you a match so you can do the same thing.

Abby shrugs for a moment, then shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Nah, I don't need to do that. I just need to take a week off, get myself back in the right frame of mind.

Christy shrugs and stands up.

The Addiction
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Well Dutch is waiting on me, if you need me, please call.

Abby nods as Christy walks out of the room.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
I need to get out of here too, you sure you're going to be ok?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I'll be fine, Kelly.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
You're more than welcome to come with me tonight if you need company.

Abby shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That's not neccessary, I'll be fine, you go, I'll get ahold of you later.

Kelly nods and leans over to give Abby a hug. After the embrace Kelly leaves the room. Abby sits there for a moment or two before picking her cell phone up off the table. She hits a few buttons sending a text to someone, the camera angle never let's us see who to, but the reply she reads, puts a small smile back on her face. She replies, before getting up and grabbing her bag. She walks over and exits the room, bringing the scene to a fade.

[-- :: Scene Two - On Camera :: --]
Scene Date: September 18th, 2013
Scene Location: Swonder Ice Arena - Evansville, IN
Scene Time: 8:31 AM

The scene opens up in the Swonder Ice Arena, yes, located in Evansville Indiana. It's the morning of Ladies Night. The place is empty right now, as it appears to be closed, out of season, but it is open to one person, who has gained axcess this morning, and that's the former Diva's Champion, Abby Addiction. Wearing blue jeans and an orange tank top, Abby is leaning against the rink wall, smirking to the camera, just slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Alot to talk about, I suppose. No, not about me losing my Championship, wrongfully, and in the most dispicible of fashions, that is something you already know about.

She pauses for a moment, and shakes her head slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Moving on though, from there, since Summer BreakDown... we got ourselves a brand new General Manager. No more will we have to contest with the likes of Stephanie McMahon, that is why you see this smile on my face. After what happened to me at Summer BreakDown, you seen me smiling and asked, what does this girl have to be happy about? Well that is it, No longer is Stephanie running the show, completly biased of her Queens of Wrestling, it's a bright new day already.

Abby chuckles.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Same show though, a statement I made to Kelly after Summer BreakDown came true. The point I said I wanted to make at Summer BreakDown, that no one us unbeatable, not even Syd. That point was proven last week. I wanted to do it myself, especially after what happened at Summer BreakDown, but Hollie has beaten me to it.

Abby sighs slightly, but shrugs.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Congrats, Hollie, now I guess I put that away, and focus on getting my title back, and becoming the first ever 3 time Diva's Champion.

Abby smirks as she walks along the wall.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But even that, is on the back burner, because tonight on Ladies Night, I'm not facing Syd, I'm not getting my rematch, not right now. Instead, I'm facing someone else, someone who had the opposite night I had at Summer BreakDown.

Abby reaches a small door, and opens it, before stepping out onto the ice, now apparent she had been wearing skates too, that we couldn't see before. Abby skates onto the ice, while the camera man, not wearing skates, stays by the wall, and just zooms to follow her. Abby does a lap before coming up by the wall and coming to a stop, flinging Ice chips just below the camera.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
While I was robbed of my championship, Mizore captured a championship of her own, becoming the first ever Shining Star Champion.

Abby nods and gives a little bit of a clap.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
This means, Mizore has joined myself, on a very elite list. Counting the Shining Star Championship, there has been 17 Reckognized Championships in EWE's History, meaning only 17 people can lay claim to being the very first person, to hold a specific title. Myself with the TeleVixen, and now Mizore with the Shining Star Championship. It's very elite, cause the TeleVixen Champion was created over a year and a half ago, and I can still say that. I will be able to say it 5 years from now, and so will Mizore, no one can ever take that away from us. Someone could win the TeleVixen Title 5 times, or the same for her Shining Star, but we were still the firsts, that no one else will ever be able to say.

Abby smiles and nods, looking down to the ice.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I know you wonder, why am I here at this Ice Rink, well not for those who know what common sense is.

Abby laughs and shrugs.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
For those minor few that don't, though, I clearly chose to be here, for my opponent, loves the Ice, doesn't she? I am however interested to find out the truth about her, the truth about how she did all those cool special effects. For the longest time, she claimed to be from this other world, with special ice powers, but at Summer BreakDown, wining the Shining Star Championship wasn't te only highlight of her night. She also dropped a pretty big bombshell.

Abby pauses for a moment, moving her legs back and forth on the ice, to get a little bit of movement going.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Not that many people actually believed the tale she was telling about the Monster World, but she proved it once and for all to just be a story, when she proved she was from our world, and the daughter of EWE's own Legends White Tiger and Android 18.

Abby rubs her chin for a moment, thinking about that.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
This shouldn't be a spoiler, shouldn't be something of a big bombshell being dropped, for those who actually watched the Pay Per View, and not just focused in on the ending of specific matches. Regardless, that is pretty excitting stuff, it's pretty big shoes to fill too though. Some people wouldn't be able to handle such pressure, but it seems you have done shown, that you can.

Abby motions a hand towards the camera.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I mean look at you, You made your debut 4 months ago at WrestleMania... and in just four months, you are a two time TeleVixen Champion, which has broken the accumulated record... and currently the first ever Shining Star Champion. It's truly in your blood, and doesn't seem to be pressure at all, so kudos.

Abby puts a finger up.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
However, the thing about all this, is that you proved you never did any of those tricks that you did... So come on, tell us about these cool special effects you did, we want the inside scoop. Don't give me that magician never reveals their secrets crap either, we're friends after all.

Abby smiles, remembering the bond she formed with The Experience last week on Ladies Night.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I guess I'll have to wait til we aren't opponents before you'll tell me, huh?

Abby chuckles and shrugs.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Some sort of Ice Princess, or Human, like most of us figured, it doesn't really matter. End of the day, you're a great competitor and this should be a pretty good match, I'm sure the fans will be into it, so big ups for Grace, I'm sure the fans will give her all kinds of raves for this one.

Abby smirks and spins around on the ice for a moment, then looks up.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
At the end of the day though, it's up to us, to live up to the hype. It's up to us, to make sure this match is worth those raves. Many matches have sounded good on paper, but then when it came, for whatever reason, it didn't live up to the hype. Don't get me wrong, many of them still do, and I think this will be one of them that does, just stating, it happens, and we should be prepared to make sure we both do our part, so that this isn't one of those flops, that it instead, lives up to that well deserved hype.

Abby looks at the ice for a moment, and chuckles.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Now I know the usual schtick, that every opponent seems to want to do with you, besides bringing up your love for the the ice and the cold, but they want to insult your friends, insult who you was trained by. I'm sure you're going to get it even worse, now that they know who your real parents are. That's not something I am going to do, because at the end of the day, that doesn't matter.

Abby shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Christy trained me, taught me everything I know... but did she win me my first TeleVixen Championship? Did she defeat Amelia for me, to gain the Women's Championship, or how about Angela Fortin in that dark days unification match for the Diva's Championship?

Abby pauses, and slowly shakes her head, "no".

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I don't understand people that do that. People that insult somene just because of who they was trained by. They may of taught you the trade. You can show a horse where to eat, it's up to them to do it. Hollie didn't win those TeleVixen Titles for you... Kelsi didn't earn you that Shining Star Championship you hold so dear.

Abby pauses again, and winks.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
So obviously, the trainer argument, is really quite stupid, and why I would never use it.

Abby shrugs.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Some people, are just that way though, so I guess we just let them be. Regardless of that, I look forward to our match this evening, I really do. You could perhaps be starting off your career just as hot as I did two years ago. There's distinct differences of course, but I can see it, you got a very bright future here in EWE and you are just getting started. All that, is exactly why it won't hurt you any, when you have to suffer that bitter defeat tonight.

Abby sighs slightly, finally the first mention of such.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
To be honest, it's weird, crazy how things can change so suddenly, to where it's not you who needs the victory, but it's me. You got a championship, you are on a roll... I'm on a very bad low after what went down at Summer BreakDown, I need this big victory, I need to bounce back, and send a message straight to Syd, that her good fortune, won't happen again, her title reign, will be over before she knows it, I will send that message, by beating someone on such a roll, as yourself.

Abby skates back and forth, as the camera follows her.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I mean nothing by it, and still wish you the best of luck. I just need this victory right now. We all seen what happens when I'm backed into a corner, not to sound arrogant, but just stating the truth. So Miss Payne, I'm afraid your big dream victory you're hoping for, has to be taken from you, for you will see, that even with all your success, all you got going on, or even being the daughter of two EWE Legends... not even you, Can Beat An Addiction.

Abby skates on as the camera watches her go around a few times before turning and fading off.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 09/18/13
Card: Ladies Night #43
Opponent(s): Mizore
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title Match

LAST 3 MATCHES
Date: 08/25/13
Card: Summer BreakDown
Opponent(s): Syd Vicious
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Championship
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 07/20/13
Card: Ladies Night #39
Opponent(s): Michelle McCool
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title Match
Outcome: Draw

Date: 07/07/13
Card: Royal Flush
Opponent(s): Mickie James
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Championship
Outcome: Victory

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (1)
EWE Diva's Champion (2)
EWE TeleVixen Champion (1)

HONORS
  • 1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
  • 3rd Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (175 Days)
  • 3rd Longest Reigning EWE Diva's Champion (91 Days)
  • Longest Reigning EWE TeleVixen Champion (42 Days)
  • Never Lost Women's nor TeleVixen Championships
    #1 Rper of the Week: 6x
    #2 Rper of the Week: 6x
    #3 Rper of the Week: 3x
    #4 Rper of the Week: 1x

SPOTLIGHT
    Diva of the Month- February 2012
    Diva of the Week- 8x

AWARDS
    2nd Best Match of 2012 [Final Destination - Title for Title Vs Amelia Pietersen]
    5th Best Match of 2012 [Girls Night Out - Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen]

-Aiyanna-x1
    -Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen-x2
    -Angela Fortin-x3
    -Baby Doll-x1
    -Beth Phoenix-x2
    -Brooklyn McDaniel-x1
    -Eva De La Cruz-x1
    -Hollie Winder-x2
    -Jaylina Jobber-x1
    -Keira "Sin" Fisher-x1
    -Kelly-x1
    -Kelsi Parr-x2