Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #20 - 09/24/11 Empty Ladies Night #20 - 09/24/11

Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:27 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #20 - 09/24/11 Empty Re: Ladies Night #20 - 09/24/11

Wed May 17, 2023 5:45 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[The streak rolls on. Now this week Abby has been chosen by Amelia as the poison for Kelsi Parr. If Kelsi wins, Kelsi gets to choose the stip for their title match, unless of course Amelia wins too. The real question is, can Kelsi Parr beat The Addiction?]

End
PROLOGUE

FLASHBACKS

FlashBack
Date: July 24th, 2011
The shot is backstage in the locker room of Abby Addiction. Abby just finished her debut match and is packing up to leave the show when there's a knock at the door. The door opens, and it's her opponent.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Trish..

[Stratusfying TRISH STRATUS] Good job out there.

Abby smiles and nods.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Thanks.

[Stratusfying TRISH STRATUS] I mean it, I was worried about them pushing you so quick. Big victory over someone of my status in only your debut. You didnt make me carry you though, you did a great job. Christy's taught you well.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] That she has.

[Stratusfying TRISH STRATUS] Well, You got a long future in EWE.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] You sure? The Diva's Division seems on it's last leg.

[Stratusfying TRISH STRATUS] Well it'll pick up I reckon. I'll say by September The Diva's Division will be doing just as good, if not better than the Male's Division. Just a prediction though.

Trish winks before offering to shake Abby's hand.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Good prediction. We'll see I guess, but thanks.

Abby shakes Trish's hand before Trish heads out the door. It isn't long before Christy enters the room.

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] You looked good tonight.

Abby smiles.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Well I had a good teacher.

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] The best..

Christy smiles as Abby laughs and shakes her head.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Cocky much?

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] Well hey, I am heel now you know?

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Nice cover.

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] Anyways, I'm here to let you know I'm not the only one you impressed. It seems you have impressed the board of directors too, they are going to push you on a bit of an undefeated Streak.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Wow really?

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] Yep.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] How long am I supposed to go?

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] Well they haven't fully decided yet. One person says only 3...another says 5...this other one was talking about tying Derek's 25-0 and maybe even breaking it.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] I don't see them sticking to that last one..

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] Yea, me neither.

They both nod.

[Christy Chaos CHRISTINA CARTER] So anyways, You deserve a night out after tonight, on me.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Sounds like a plan.

And with that, they are on the way and the first flashback is over.

FlashBack
Date: August 15th, 2011

The scene begins backstage of Ladies Night as Abby comes through the curtains she stops and waits. Kelsi Parr soon comes through and looks over to Abby.

[Thinks Alot KELSI PARR] Good job out there.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Wish I could say the same, you feeling ok?

[Thinks Alot KELSI PARR] Why do you ask?

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Well you weren't on it at all tonight.

[Thinks Alot KELSI PARR] You did have to carry me a bit..I just don't feel good right now.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Stomache flu?

[Thinks Alot KELSI PARR] Something like that. Sorry I couldn't give you a better match than that.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] It's fine, stuff happens. Maybe one day we can have a re-do.

[Thinks Alot KELSI PARR] I'll be looking forward to that. I promise, next time, it'll be a proper match, no matter who they want to win.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] I can't wait.

They shake hands before Kelsi walks on. Abby nods as the scene ends.

SCENE ONE
Ice Cream Anyone?
Date: Saturday, September 24th, 2011

As the camera's open inside a a local ice cream shop, we see two IceCream Cones being set on the counter, one Strawberry, the other is Chocolate Vanilla Swirl.

[COUNTER WORKER] That'll be 3.84.

A 5 Dollar bill is placed on the counter. The individual grabs the cones and the camera pulls back to show that it's Abby Addiction.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Keep the change.

[COUNTER WORKER] Thanks..

Abby smiles and walks over to an enclosed room. Abby walks over to a table where we see the back of another blonde. Abby hands the Strawberry cone to this blonde as she takes her seat.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] Thanks, though I coulda got my own.

Abby shakes her head before taking a lick off of hers.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Don't mention it.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] May I ask though.. Why are we eating Ice Cream, in the end of September?

Abby laughs a little.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] I'd eat Ice Cream in the middle of January. I love Ice Cream.

Kelly nods eating some of her ice cream. She wipes her lip with a napkin and looks back to Abby.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] Sounds to me, someone has an addiction afterall.

Kelly smiles as Abby smiles a little too before shaking her head slightly.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] No, I love Ice Cream, but I can live without it. I don't NEED it. That's the definition of a victory. I don't absolutely NEED anything. Though the more I stay undefeated, the more I do feel a slight addiction to win and keep it going. Speaking of which..

Abby turns and grabs her purse off the floor. As she sets it in her lap she digs through it, until pulling out a small portable camcorder. She looks over to Kelly and smiles.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] Going to cut a promo in an Ice Cream Shop?

Abby nods, Kelly shrugs slightly.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] Would be different I guess, you get points for that. It's going to be streamed on ewe.com I presume?

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Yea, I was thining something else too. Better than just a promo...an interview at an Ice Cream Shop.

Kelly looks around a little bit, then back to Abby.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] None of EWE's Interviewers are here..

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] No, but I can think of a former interviewer..

Kelly gives Abby a slight look, as Abby smiles and eats more of her ice cream.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] No way..

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Oh come on, it'll be fun.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] I don't do that anymore. That was something I did, to get my foot in the door. Now that I've finally made it..

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] You can do it for the hell of it, not because you have to, to stay part of the company.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] I don't know..

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] Oh come on, I bought you Ice Cream..

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] Not fair, that's a cheap trick, I didn't ask you to.

[Abby Addiction ABIGAIL PRESTON] But I did.

Kelly sighs.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] Fine...just this once.

Abby smiles before turning the camera on and placing it on the table in front of them. She leans it on the napkin holder between them so that it points at a slight angle towards them. Kelly sighs and gets it started.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] Hello EWE Nation. I know you guys recognize me, it's Kelly. Former EWE Interview, future of the EWE Diva's Division. I'm here in an Ice Cream shop..

Kelly holds up her cone and takes another bite with her lips. She sets the cone back down.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] I'm not here alone though as you see. I'm joined by Abby Addiction. Abby here, has persuaded her fellow CWA Graduate to give her an interview..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It was too easy..

Kelly beams a look at Abby, who smiles and takes another bite of her ice cream.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] So Abby, last week you beat Madelyn Wright to push your streak to 5-0..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yep, I sure did. Poor Madelyn suffered another defeat as I padded my winning streak. Don't worry Madelyn, I'm pulling for ya against The Diva's Champion, aka 1/3 of the Queens of Polesliders.

Kelly laughs slightly as Abby looks over. Abby smiles before taking another bite of her Ice Cream.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] Well this week The Women's Champion Amelia Pieterson and the Former Champion Kelsi Parr are apart of a Pick your Poison sort of deal. You have been selected by Amelia to be Kelsi's Poison, how does that make you feel?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Honored really. Amelia has been tearing it up ever since she came here. She isn't just a force to reckon with in the Women's Division...she's THE Force to reckon with with in the Women's Division. I don't even mean that because she's the Women's Champion, that is just a symbol to prove what was already known.

Abby pauses to lick her ice cream.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] So for that I'm honored that she trusts me with her fate.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] It's a tall order having to defeat Kelsi, but you've done it before.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I have beaten her before, which is one reason Amelia selected me, that and she knows how bad I strive for victory, My record showcases that. The thing is, I didn't get the real Kelsi Parr last time. I got the couldn't care less Kelsi Parr. I knew it was nothing to brag about. It added onto my streak, but that's about it.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] This time you're getting the Champion's version as she said.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I'm pleased. I want to prove to Kelsi, I'm not someone to take lightly. I want to show her, that her not being herself, isnt the reason I beat her, that I could of done it regardless.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] Little bit cocky ain't it?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Not really....I could beat Kelsi Parr....I could beat Amelia Pieterson...I could beat Derek Daniels..

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] Wow..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Wow What? Saying you COULD beat someone isn't cocky Kelly. Saying you will, is...Anyone could beat anyone giving the right mix of heart, determination, sometimes even luck. Kelsi, I know I could beat. I have done it, and I want to prove that the amount of effort she brings, doesn't make a difference.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] I think it does. We have all seen on numerous occasions that when Kelsi Parr sets more into it, she can be very dangerous and almost flawless.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's true, and I acknowledge that. I'm not saying she can't beat me, I'm not saying, ya I got this no matter what. I never meant it like that. I simply meant, I know what I can do, I know I can make my mark in this company, the fact that I didn't get the real Kelsi last time doesn't mean I wasn't going to win that match. This week I have the real Kelsi, this week I get to showcase what I can really do with my biggest challenge yet.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] She made alot of good points earlier.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Sure she did, but then again. The facts are there. I was trained by Christy Chaos, a very successful Female in the EWE, longest Reigning Women's Champion and future Undisputed Champion. That's a fact that we know, well the 2nd part is oppinun. Then you have the fact she mentioned, that She has more in-ring experience than me. Very true. Here's the thing though, neither of that matters, we can talk about it, but when we get in that ring, how much experience she has or who I was trained by, none of that will come to mind. The Only thing that will be on anyone's mind is asking if Kelsi Parr can beat the Addiction, or if Abby is up to Parr.

[Former Voice of LN KELLY] Ah nice one..

Abby takes another bite of her ice cream before continuing.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Kelsi Parr seems to think that maybe she is up to Parr. That's what she really believes. She thinks this is her moment, that she will get the job done. She even went on to tell Amelia what match types she could choose, as if saying she has already won this match.

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Don't get so far ahead there sparky. Trish Stratus did the same thing, she underestimated this Rookie...Lita...Mickie...they all said it...The only person who knew I was a threat, was Madelyn, not that it helped her much. See Kelsi, even you underestimated me last time. Argue all you want, you wasn't at your best, now you are. The fact is, you underestimated me, and you lost for it. By going on to shuffle through the match types, you made it clear you was doing it again. You could of said IF you won, you was going to pick this. You didn't though, you wrote me off as already losing, and that, will once again be your downfall.

Abby takes another bite of her cone as she's almost done.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That is why...your thoughts of beating The Addiction. The Idea that you will end the streak. You have just insurred, and proven to the world that when it comes to that task...You Just ain't Up to Parr.

Abby reaches over and hits stop on the camcorder before looking back to Kelly, who's almost done with her ice cream too, since Abby went without her towards the end. Abby eats her last bite and chews it down before speaking.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You ready?

Kelly finishes hers off as well and nods. Abby grabs a napkin to wipe her hands and mouth before grabbing the camcorder and putting it back in her purse. Kelly grabs a napkin to wipe her mouth as well as the pair leave and the scene comes to an end.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum