Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #32 - 06/02/12 Empty Ladies Night #32 - 06/02/12

Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:18 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #32 - 06/02/12 Empty Re: Ladies Night #32 - 06/02/12

Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:36 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[6 out of 6.. Abby has now Streaked The Queens of Wrestling. Barring only Stephanie, who doesn't even compete, thus would never happen, for she's a coward, she would be dismantled without breaking a sweat anyways, that's a fact.. Another fact, is that Abby has a match this week.. as she must deal with the very mysterious Lady Lilac on her return. Those who don't recall, Lilac made a huge impact in her debut, when she defeated, quite blatantly might I add, the then Women's champion, Kelsi Parr.. Lilac hopes to do the same with the champion again, this time it's Abby who is the champ. There's a difference between Abby and Kelsi though, Lilac.. The simple fact, she can't beat.. an Addiction.]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
The Hidden Message
Date: June 2nd, 2012

The Camera's open in a dark room, suddenly a teal light comes on and illuminates part of the room. In the part we can see, Abby is seen sitting in a chair, She smirks sitting back, as her Women's Championship lays on a table beside her. Abby is dressed to compete, wearing teal wrestling tights, with shades of Dark red blended in, the style of the outfit is similar to this..

Abby smirks to the camera and is ready to begin her promo.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Always fun to do one of these promos, you know you love the Teal Light just illuminating me as I cut a promo. Abby smiles cockily. Fresh off of beating Beth Phoenix, and streaking over the Queens, like the little pathetic bugs that they are.. I must dive right back into my next match. I don't know who she thinks she is, but I am not Kelsi Parr..

Abby brushes her hair out of her face as she smirks.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Lady Lilac.. I know exactly what you're thinking. You think that just because you broke down Kelsi, who was where I am now, you can do it again. You think, hey I made a huge impact in my debut when I made a mockery out of the Women's Champion. That's fine and dandy, but with no offense towards Miss Parr.. I'm not quite the same.. Out of Twenty Five Matches.. I've only lost one.. Twenty Four Times I came out, victorious, what makes you think you're going to be Number Two? What makes you think that you will put an end to my twelve match winning streak?

Abby nods and adjusts her seating.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Eventually, I will lose again.. It's just common sense.. I don't plan on it being this week though. I don't plan on it being to someone who chooses to hide their face like a coward. A Peasant working a devious scheme with a coniving, backstabbing, bitch of a woman.

Abby nods her head directly towads the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Stephanie, that would be you, yes. I know what you're doing here.. You can't stand me, because of how easily I embarrass your good little friends you got. Your precious little clit.. sorry I mean clique, Clit is just their favorite thing in life.. They all fall so easily to me, and it eats you up. Look at what you did to Fortin this week for the same reason, making her team with Mallory, who hates her guts..

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] See, I know the reason for all this though. You know how well she did making a mockery out of Kelsi.. it even may of been what got into her head to get beat by Amelia a few weeks later, who knows. Now you think she will do the same to me. I'm here to let you know, Steph, that's not going to happen.

Abby pauses and adjusts her seating again.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] As much as you would love for it to happen, it's not going to happen. Look at all the names who have tried to beat the Addiction, but failed.. All the people who thought they could break my mind, and my spirit.. but they failed. Lady Lilac is no exception.

Abby makes an o with one of her hands.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] None..

Abby smirks, bringing her hand back down.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Do yourself a favor Lilac.. just give up and go back under whatever rock you crawled out from under. Because do you honestly think, for even the slightest second, you're going to scare me off?

Abby pauses and gives a look as if she was asking the camera and waiting for a response.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Really?

Abby smirks cockily and shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Obviously, you don't know who you're dealing with. I wasn't scared off when I stepped into the ring at Final Destination, facing off against the same person I will meet again at Girls Night Out. My Tag Partner, who at that time had only lost twice in her EWE Career, both to the same person.. I wasn't intimidated when I went to WrestleMania, with all the spotlights shining on me. All the nerves running through my system telling me to just turn tail and leave.

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Quitters never prospure.. and that's why I will not be intimidated.. I will not be scared by voodoo mind tricks.. You can hide behind a mask, or veil, whatever.. you can brag to the world about what you did to Kelsi Parr on your debut.. that doesn't worry me. I faced the biggest challenge of my life when I won this title..

Abby grabs the title off the table and shows it to the camera with a smirk on her face. She lays the it back on the table and continues.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Unlike several women before me, I defeated Amelia Pietersen, and consider it the biggest moment of my career so far. Matched closely by WrestleMania. I rose to those occasions, and I shined.. I certainly ain't going to be that worried about someone with an idenity crisis. Someone who doesn't even want me to know who they really are.

Abby chuckles a little.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Actually, that's the sad part about you.. you're a coward. You know, the best way to get one over on the champ, is when they don't even know you. When they think you are just some nobody. That's how you trumped Kelsi Parr.. you caught her off guard, and what you did to her mother, didn't help her much either.

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Great plan.. I will admit that.. It is indeed a good plan.. It's flawed though.. because you're facing me. I don't take it easy on some nobody.. I treat every opponent, and every match, as if it's the biggest challenge I will face. That way, I know I am prepared. That's why your plan will not work with me.. You can't catch me off guard.. if I'm already ready to treat you like Amelia.

Abby smiles.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Lilac, you're going to need a whole lot more on the agenda than just mind games a psycology to try and beat the Addiction. I'm not the typical diva in the back.. I'm the Women's Champion, the top champion and face of this brand, for a reason. Simply put, I'm the best there is to offer. Others may not like that, but it's a fact. The Record shows such.. and victories over such people like you, proves my worth. I don't just skate by and only win against nobodies and people who practically don't show up. That's a queen thing to do.

Abby pauses for a moment.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Interesting though.. quite intriguing that you would blame me.. blame me for the very cause I am fighting against.. I can't stand the sherade and acts of the Queens of Wrestling anymore than you, or any other person on the roster. That's why I have made a living and a career out of not only defeating, but embarrassing each of them at every possible chance. I must admit, that is always quite fun.. and quite entertaining for me..

Abby Smiles.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Always..

Abby chuckles.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's really not all that important though. As fun as it is to humilate and demolish the Queens, at every possible opportunity.. it's going to be just as fun, to do the same thing for you. To humilate you, as you fail on your quest to humilate me. How would it feel, to fail in your words? You hopes of crushing the Women's Champion. Your hopes of being different from the others in twenty four previous matches.. It'll all come crashing down, if I have anything to say about it.

Abby pauses for a moment, before continuing.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Everyone will be pulling for you though.. At least the ones who fall in those twenty four matches. Maybe not though, it depends how they see it. Do they want to see me fall, because they are tired of the perfection.. Or maybe they like it, maybe they don't feel as bad losing to me, when many others keep falling too.

Abby smiles again, rubbing her chin for a moment before she continues.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Really though, Lilac, I do like the approach. Like you have shown, twenty four times, it has been proven, that beating an Addiction isn't easy to do. This Addiction, is no exception. I do remember though, you said you liked Addictions, I'm glad for that.. I know the perfection Addiction I can give you on Ladies Night. The Addiction of which, you will feel pain like no other, a pain that will not end, until you tap.. or pass out. It'll be a beatuiful thing, and I can't wait to show it to you.

Abby smiles again, thinking about locking Lilac in The Addiction, now she starts to anticipate the match.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Right now, I'm just trying to pace myself.. trying to keep my patience. For now I can't wait to get into that ring with you.. I can't wait to prove to you.. to prove to the world.. That Abby Addiction doesn't fear what she doesn't know.. I don't care about your false idenity, I don't care about your real idenity. The Devil I know, or the Devil I don't, makes no difference to me. I wouldn't care if you were The Devil himself, I'd slap your ass into The Addiction until he's crying to God, begging for Forgiveness. That's exactly what you'll be doing, begging for forgiveness from me. Begging Stephanie to send you back to Egypt, or whereve the hell it is you came from. For when it's all said and done, you, just like many others, will find out.. You Can't Beat, THE Addiction..

Abby smirks as she grabs her title off the table and stands up. She starts to walk out of the room but stops and looks at the camera as she puts the title over her shoulder. She says straight into the camera, with a gleam in her eye.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Enjoy The Show..

Abby winks and snaps her fingers as the lights go out. The room is now pitch black as the scene comes to a close.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum