Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #35 - 04/14/12 Empty Saturday Night's ShowDown #35 - 04/14/12

Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:26 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #35 - 04/14/12 Empty Re: Saturday Night's ShowDown #35 - 04/14/12

Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:39 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[8 Days before their Battle for the Women's Championship Abby and Hollie must first team up. Their opponents is of course the Diva's Title match at WrestleMania. Fortin and Lita are likely to kill eachother before the match can end, but one thing we know for sure, they will be Rock, and Rolled Over, and realize they Can't Beat, An Addiction.]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
Oh no, not one of these!
Date: April 14th, 2012

The scene opens up in dark room with nothing but a teal light illuminating over Abby. Oh no we know these roleplays, it happens when Abby is low on time, usually becaue of some douchebag named Jay. None the less, Abby sits in a chair, with the Women's title laying on her lap.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] So 8 days...8 days until my 1st Women's Title defense...As much as I'm looking forwarded to that.. I must first team with her...

Abby nods her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It's strange, I must admit.. but not the first time.. I had to team with her several weeks ago, when we easily disposed of the Queen's... so I'm sure we'll have no trouble doing it again. I know people must think it will be a challenge, with our Title match a mere 8 days away.. but that's not going to bother me, nor her..

Abby pauses and pats the Women's Title.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] We do both care about this title very much.. I know how bad she wants it... I know the hunger that she has.. because until last month at Final Destination.. I had that exact same hunger. I know all about it. We're both professional though, we both have the pride and determination to wait until WrestleMania to go head to head and find out who the best purely is.

Abby lays the title back down.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] And wait we shall, because tonight, we are partners and we both want the win.. we both want to stay on our high horse heading into WrestleMania.. Let's face it.. we both have a far better chance of getting along than our opponents do.

Abby laughs and nods her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Unlike our opponents, we actually have respect for one another.. Hell I'll even go as far to say we like eachother, not in a Hardcore Stratusfaction way you perverts.

Abby chuckles and shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I also have alot of respect for Angela Fortin.. It's why I told Stephanie I wanted her in the match that crowned a new TeleVixen Champion. Look at you, you still have it... you're only a couple weeks away from taking my record I just set too.

Abby nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's very impressive.. As much respect as I have for you though, even you know your chances aren't that great in this match. It's got nothing to do with your skills, but rather how much you admittedly can't stand your own partner this week, and we use that word partner very loosely.

Abby chuckles a little bit.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Speaking of your no good lack of a partner. Lita... how many times have you fallen to me exactly? I kinda lost count how many times I have squashed each of you pathetic little worms of wrestling. Lita, when I think about facing you, and beating you.. it's alot like listening to the same song over and over... it becomes boring, because now I know every word to the song.. It's boring and old how many times I have crushed you, it's not even remotely fun anymore.

Abby shakes her head and picks the title back up putting it on her shoulder.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] My whole interest in this match is getting back in the ring with Angela, that's where my fun lies. It's always an Honor to get in the ring with you.. so I look forward to that.

Abby looks over to the title on her shoulder then to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Unfortunately, I didn't get this because I just lay down for people I respect. I took this title from a very good friend of mine. So I'm sorry to say, you must find out as you have found out once before.. as Lita has found out more times than girls My Teacher's brother has slept with...

Abby Smirks.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You Can't Beat.. The Addiction.

The Light goes off and the scene fades in the black room.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum