Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #32 - 12/31/11 Empty Saturday Night's ShowDown #32 - 12/31/11

Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:14 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here

Last edited by JAY on Fri May 26, 2023 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #32 - 12/31/11 Empty Re: Saturday Night's ShowDown #32 - 12/31/11

Fri May 26, 2023 2:53 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[N/A]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
Date: December 31st, 2011

The scene opens up in the locker room of Abby Addiction. She sits on the bench, as she is getting her gear ready for her match. She looks up as she sees the camera.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " I have some regretable things to clear up. You see, last time I cut a promo, it was a bit harsh. "

Abby shrugs slightly.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " Arguably it was all deserved however, with the boards lack of doing their job on that given week. But that aside, I would like to appologize to anyone needed for that promo. "

Abby puts on some teal colored leather gloves, with holes in the fingers.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " This week, we forget about that. I want to forget about the events that put an end to my streak. Sure, Trish did get taken out in the process of my frustrations, but I would like to get things right. I still have a record of 9-1...I am still quite credible. That being said, let's look at my final match of 2011. "

Abby pauses for a moment.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " Me and Amelia will once again team up, the second official match of The Redbirds, though it should be the third, no thanks to the Queens of Cowardence. It's not about that, because this week, we're taking on the Pretty Girls. I do use that Pretty part loosely for half of that team. "

Abby shakes her head.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " I'll start with "her". I don't really feel comfortable in a match with him. For his own protection that is. I won't make fun of him for his pleasures, like most people would. I'd feel bad if I did that. I know something about Jay, that Jay doesn't know. I know something that Jay, Dustin, none of them know. "

Abby pauses, and nods.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " Maybe one day I'll fill you all in, but today isn't that day. for now though, for Jay's sake..or Jaylina...whatever. Try not to get hurt out there, ok? "

Abby smiles as she thinks of the other opponent.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " Now as for his...her, partner. I am very happy to be facing her. Kelly has come a long away, and we have both had the honor of being trained by the same teacher. It's going to be fun to see which of us has learned more, or better. "

Abby nods.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " This is officially our first match together, so Kelly, good luck. With a partner as confused as they are, and opponents like me and Amelia, you're going to need all the luck you can get. Unfortunately though.. "

Abby pauses and bites her lip.

Addicting ABBY ADDICTION: " Trained by Christy or not...You will find out, you just can't beat...an Addiction. "

Abby smiles and goes back to getting ready as the camera slowly backs out and fades away.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum