Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #15 - 11/11/06 Empty Saturday Night's ShowDown #15 - 11/11/06

Mon May 23, 2022 11:07 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here

NOTE: Other than his special appearance in the 2016 Rumble, that wasn't my first time playing Jericho in EWE. I had a legit full run with him in 2006... However only a couple of those roleplays are recovered, that's why I didn't see a point in giving him his own section, will only have 3 RPs total. The 2 recovered from 2006 (starting with this one obviously) then the aforementioned Rumble 2016 RP.

Last edited by JAY on Wed May 25, 2022 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #15 - 11/11/06 Empty Re: Saturday Night's ShowDown #15 - 11/11/06

Mon May 23, 2022 11:08 am

INTRODUCTION

“Last time we seen Y2J, him and Trish suffered a defeat to the New Era...on the account of a No Show...But The last time a Jericho Promo was aired, it was followed up with yet another victory over RVD...Leaving Jericho still undefeated in Singles Action...Leading us to this week, Saturday Night's ShowDown...the official show that leaves Chaos Vs Xplosion Head to Head...and some of them ECW hacks as well...this is no time for The King of Bling Bling to lose that undefeated Streak, and he won't...The X-Kid is on the wrong show...he shoulda stayed with the A Team...cause The X-Kid is simply No Match for The King OF THE WORLD!"

SCENE ONE

The Scene opens up Just moments after Chaos has gone off the air...The Camera's are panning the hallway, trying to find a good shot of someone...it catches a few namless jobbers talking in the hall, and continues on...it also spots the eWe Law entering his Lockerroom, but he isn't important in this promo...the camera's find a lockerroom graced with a Canadian Flag on the door...the door flings open and we see Jericho sitting on the couch, while Trish is standing by the mirror, getting ready for a night out after the show.

Chris Jericho - Great Job out there...Kicking them girls butts, it didn't matter that you was teamed with a little skank whore, you still won...and gave her something to think about after...

Trish laughs and turns around, snapping the powder shut.

Trish Stratus - Exactly what she desserved...I can't believe we ever wanted to be Tag Champions together...never teamed once, until tonight, now that our friendship is long in the past...I was sick of hiding in her shadow while we dominated this business as the hottest in the business, representing Revolution X...deep down it killed me as she pranced around with the one thing in this entire world I truely care about...and she still has it today...she had to know, it's coming back to mamma..

Trish smiles before returning back to the mirror..

Chris Jericho - And now next week the tables turn, you had your match tonight, while I watched...But now I'm booked and your not..

Trish turns back around and this time walks over and sits by Chris on the couch.

Trish Stratus - I know, but we both know I'll still be there...in your Corner..

Chris Jericho - Of course...what would Saturday Night's ShowDown, or any eWe Show for that matter, be without the soon to be ONLY 4x Women's Champion..

Trish Stratus - Exactly...don't worry, I see gold in your future as well..

Chris Jericho - Oh Good, I thought I was just seeing things...It won't be that X-Core Crap anymore neither...sooner or Later, I'm taking Down Law...weather it's for the International Title...or the Real championship...they both appeal well to me...

Trish Stratus - Either would look hot on my man..

Chris Jericho - Of course...just imagine how much hotter you'll look with your Title back around your waist, for the 1st time since WrestleMania 2..

Trish Stratus - Final Cut...it happens...Stratusfaction Gurantee..

Chris Jericho - I Love Those...You about ready, let's go celebrate with a night on the town, before we head to Japan..

Trish Stratus - Is that really something to celebrate?...going to a dump like Japan..

Chris Jericho - I was referring to your victory tonight...and your soon to be 4th Title Reign..

Trish Stratus - Ok then, in that case...Let's go..

They get up off the couch, after a quick kiss...then finish packing their bags...Jericho grabs both his and Trish's, except her purse, and they head out of the lockerroom..They reach their rental as Jericho places their bags in the trunk...while he's doing that Trish is leaning on the car as someone approaches her..

Trish Stratus - Oh hey there Justin...Here to hit on me again?

Chris Jericho - What?

Jericho shuts the trunk and heads around to join Trish, Justin looks a little nervous..

Justin White - she was joking...

Chris Jericho - Whatever, what the heck do you want?

Justin White - I was hoping for an interview with you, before you took off..

Chris Jericho - Keep Dreaming Juniour...Let's go Trish..

Jericho and Trish start to enter the car when...

Justin White - Yeah I would be worried about X-Kid kicking my ass too..

Hearing this Jericho freezes in his tracks, smiles, and turns face to face with Justin..

Chris Jericho - What was that?

Justin White - I mean, you lost to The New Era...THE NEW ERA!..why would you stand a preyer against The X-Kid Ciaran Michaels?

Jericho laughs, before suddenly slapping the taste out of his mouth...Jericho laughs a little more..

Chris Jericho - Do Your Interview kid..

Justin rubs his cheek a couple times before putting his mic back up..

Justin White - well...Last time we seen you in action...you lost to the New Era...I KNOW, it was basically a handicap, cause Candice took Trish off into a fight threw the crowd...any comments for the New Era though?

Chris Jericho - Everyone gets lucky from Time to time...did you see Xplosion?...I hate Johnny and all...but Chris is even worse, it was luck...

Justin White - So you wanted Rikku to win?

Chris Jericho - I didn't say that, now did I?...I don't like her neither...she's too damn hyper...if there is anyone on Xplosion good enough to be Champ...which there isn't many, Xplosion does suck...but I'd have to go with Cameron Hayden...guy is good...and doesn't show any love for the fans...how can you go wrong with that?

Justin White - What about your Opponent on ShowDown...Ciaran Michaels...he defeated White Tiger a few weeks ago to become The All American Champion...Being that White Tiger is a Legend in this business...was that luck too?

Chris Jericho - Of course it was...doesn't the fact that he lost it a week later to the same man agree to that?...But I'd still hardly call White Tiger a Legend...Overrated maybe...

Justin White - Your pretty cocky ain't you...is there anyone, other then yourself you like...

Chris Jericho - I did give Hayden his credit...but then that...and Trish...affraid not...this place is filled with patheticness...Chris Jericho should be your eWe Champion...then they'd have a Champ that was GOOD

Justin White - You don't think Law is good neither?...but he's your Team Captain at Final Cut..

Chris Jericho - Are we suppose to like our Team Captain?...I didn't know that, hmmm...news to me...I guess he's alright...but nothing compared to The Highlight of The Night...didn't you see a month or two ago...when I slapped the taste out of his mouth, or was it his oversized buddy?...I don't remember...but I punk'd them out...they got nothing on me..

Justin White - Then you took off in your car before they could respond..

Chris Jericho - Hey Juniour, do you want me to end this Interview?

Justin White - Sorry...

Chris Jericho - That's what I thought...

Justin White - Continuing on...what about Final Cut...the big Elimination Match...are you excitted to be on Team Chaos?

Chris Jericho - Am I supposed to be?...it's not like I'm on Team Canada or something, I'm representing a band of losers...a Show that's only plus, is me and Trish...Why should I be excitted about that?...is that gonna stop me from leading these assclowns to victory?...why should it...I can't stand losing, I'm undefeated in Singles Action...one loss overall, in a handicap match pretty much...I ain't gonna add another one at Final Cut...nor Saturday Night...

Justin White - Well I'm gonna let you get on your way I guess...any last words for Ciaran?

Jericho Ponders for a second..

Chris Jericho - I guess so...Your out of your League kid...You will never match up to the likes of this, no matter how hard you try...or even how much you try to look like this Sexa Beast...you will never look as good, nor wrestle as good as Chris Jericho...you got that Juniour?...Glory over your one week reign as The All American Champion...I don't really care, Canada's better anyways...You will lose, and lose badly...you are simply no match for me...For I am THE KING!...OF THE WORLD!!...and your just living in it Juniour..

Jericho catches Justin with another slap before laughing his way back to his car, and pealing out of the parking lot. Justin stands there shaking his head, again rubbing his cheek, as the camera's fade away to black...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum