Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #32 - 12/31/11 Empty Saturday Night's ShowDown #32 - 12/31/11

Fri May 26, 2023 3:46 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #32 - 12/31/11 Empty Re: Saturday Night's ShowDown #32 - 12/31/11

Fri May 26, 2023 3:46 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LADY LIBERTY
Saturday, December 31st, 2011

( The scene opens up early Saturday afternoon with an outside shot of the Statue of Liberty. After a few moments of that, we go inside her head. Inside we see only one person, this person is wearing blue jeans and a puffy black coat, with a white whatever terminology of Santa like white fuzzy trim. As the hooded figure looks to the camera, they remove the hood, revealing their blonde hair, it is of course Christy Chaos. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Hello, and welcome to the Statue of Liberty. For those of you who don't know, because you are retarded. This is a landmark, and she stands for Liberty and Freedom. Freedom is such a outdated expression though, because really, it doesn't exist.

( Christy pauses for a moment. As she begins walking around. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Freedom is nothing more than an illusion. They make you think it exists, but does it really? I mean think about it, you're allowed to do things, but still have rules and guidelines for each of the things you do. The EWE Superstars may think they have freedom, but really everything they do, has to be of the approval of Jensen or Triple H.

( Christy shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
It's not really freedom at all, is it? People like Alessandro, thinking he has freedom to keep from Hell Frozen Over so I didn't show him up in his own home. It was still the decision of Triple H that I didn't get booked. People like K-Oz thinking he has the Freedom to get an Undisputed Title shot, just cause of his retirement.

( Christy pauses. Stopping by the windows, she slowly shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
What gives him that right? What gives him that delusion of freedom? Not only is he weaseling his way into a title match, but he is stealing a Prime spot on Pay Per View, without doing anything whatsoever to get there. K-Oz, you better rethink this, because not only would your title match be utter horse shit, you would be completely destroyed, no questions asked.

( Christy pauses again as she looks out over the sea in the Long Island Harbor. After a moment she looks back over to the camera. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
I'm not saying I'm an Alessandro fan. I'm merely speaking about the match itself. I meant what I said, anyone stuck in that match with one of us, wouldn't stand much of a chance. We have the experience factor, something no-one else on the entire roster has. For anyone else to face Alessandro, would be unfair, and quite frankly, a complete landslide.

( Christy pauses and smiles a little bit. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
That is why, it should be me. That is why it WILL be me. I am coming for that title at Phase Three. Alessandro may not like it, he himself knows our last encounter was a fluke. I'm coming for you, like it or not. Phase Three is our domain. At WrestleMania, we stole the show. In fact, barring the main event itself, a little birdy says that it was the closest match between the decision of the board of directors. Of course their was technically four other people in that match, but they wasn't a factor, not really.

( Christy pauses once more. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
I took Alessandro to his absolute limit. That's something, no-one else will do, because he knows this match now, no-one else does, except me. That is why I'm letting it be known of my intentions. Alessandro knows, I will once again take him to that limit, win or lose, it's a guarantee. It won't be like our 1st Undisputed Title match...it won't be like his match with Chris Fame, though it seemed close in retrospect, but really wasn't. It won't be like the match would of K-Oz gets this random opportunity.

( Christy looks out the window again. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Some may question if I deserve this. My answer, the experience factor that I have done pointed out. No-one else would give him the match, that we all know I can.

( Christy looks back to the camera. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
If that's not reason enough for you. Then go to ewe.com, and check the Rankings, case and point. Alessandro, I'll see you on the 29th. That is unless you, Triple H, Jensen, or the Board of Directors try and hold me back. Which I see all of the above, but that's aside from the point. I'll see you then, with or without their permission.

( Christy smiles as she pulls her hood back on. As Christy walks out of the room, the camera goes back outside of the Statue and fades with one final shot. )

HOTTER THAN JAYLINA
Saturday, December 31st, 2011

( It's now Saturday Night, with a couple hours left before ShowDown kicks off. The camera is focused on the parking lot doors, just then they swing open. Christy Chaos walks into the halls, wearing the same coat she was wearing earlier. Christy continues walking down the hall, looking at the camera as she walks. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Here we are. Madison Square Garden, The World's Most Famous Arena. The home of this week's ShowDown, and the final EWE Event of 2011.

( Christy continues to walk. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
It's been quite a year, especially for yours truly. In fact, barring a screw-job by complete jealous morons, you should be looking at the first Diva in history, to win Best Diva in back to back years.

( Christy winks, and keeps walking. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Aside from that, I also have a match this evening. A match with a girl who says she will mow right over me.

( Christy stops. She rubs her chin for a moment. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Really?...Roll over ME?

( Christy chuckles a little and shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Good luck with that.

( Christy shakes her head before she starts walking again. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
In all honesty though, this girl is quite impressive. She's impressed a lot of the higher ups. Then again, I have a knack for deflating such ego-trips. Take Matt Fennec for instance, he was on the rise, making some waves. Then he met me, and hasn't been the same ever since.

( Christy continues walking and smiles as she nods. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Then of course there's your opponent at Phase Three. Amelia debuted in this company way back in March. In all that time she has only lost two matches. That is impressive, ain't it? The funny thing is, both those losses was to the same person. Now, I wonder, who was it that gave her those losses? Who is the only person on the entire roster, past and present, who can claim victory over Amelia Pietersen?

( Christy once again winks. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Everyone was even counting me out, that she would be the one to end my title reign, and stop me short of that record. I sure shut them up though, didn't I? I retained my title against her, and went on to break the record. Where I then dropped the title, only for her to get it herself.

( Christy does a "forget it" like head shake. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Forgetting all of that, you have been quite impressive. Other than beating Mickie, honestly, who hasn't? But, you also defeated Hollie, another impressive Rookie. The girl was trained by White Tiger, which I guess means something to someone. Let's not forget your debut victory over Madelyne, our new Diva's Champion. The Biggest victory to me though, was when you defeated my first student.

( Christy nods as she stops and leans against the wall next to her locker room. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Abby made me proud, starting an impressive Undefeated Streak. An Undefeated Streak, that you ended. That's all great, but again, being impressive doesn't stop someone, from losing to me. You know a lot about me too it seems. You know what you're up against, except for the Hall of Famer part.

CHRISTY CHAOS
I appreciate the fact, you think I'm a Hall of Famer. I'm not though, I will be one day, and you agree, just by assuming that I was. It's funny, 2 years ago, I wouldn't even be considered for the Hall of Fame, but 2010 and 2011 changed things, a lot

( Christy smiles. That is until someone walks up to her. )

DUSTIN JOBBER
Hey baby..

( Christy slowly looks over to see Dustin. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
What the hell do you want?

DUSTIN JOBBER
I can't say hi to my Lover?

( Christy sneers. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
I'm not your Lover, nor will I ever be.

DUSTIN JOBBER
But Ve...

CHRISTY CHAOS
I don't care what she said. You and I have never even been in association. Just get the hell out of my sight or I'll make you like your brother.

DUSTIN JOBBER
How can you make dress in drag?

CHRISTY CHAOS
You'll have no choice, after I remove your manhood.

DUSTIN JOBBER
I...uh...I have something I gotta go do...ya, Pizza! That's it!

( Dustin runs off, as Christy shakes her head. She turns back to the camera, but before she can continue her promo, Dutch Clark comes from the other direction, and is laughing. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
What are you doing here?

DUTCH CLARK
Umm, it's the New Year's Bash.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Yes, but you're no longer on the active Roster.

DUTCH CLARK
No, but in EWE Tradition, Previous Award Winners present the new one. Did you forget I won Best Face and Male last year?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Actually, you drew Face.

( Dutch shrugs. )

DUTCH CLARK
Let's not quibble over technicalities.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Right..

DUTCH CLARK
I couldn't help but over hear all that though. How can someone confuse me and Dustin Jobber, like we have ANYTHING in common?

( They both slowly look over to the camera, then back to each-other. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
You should be mad about that. Confusing you with Dustin Jobber, that's like confusing me with Jaylina.

DUTCH CLARK
True...Jaylina probably isn't as good of a lay as you. Jaylina is hotter though.

( Dutch was of course kidding about the last part, but it still gets an evil stare from Christy. )

DUTCH CLARK
Do I have something in my teeth?

( Christy continues to stare bullets. )

DUTCH CLARK
I'm kidding! A Man in a Wig is not hotter than you!

( Christy nods. )

DUTCH CLARK
They're WAY Hotter.

( Dutch couldn't help himself, but now he sees the look return with vengeance. )

DUTCH CLARK
I'm...I'm gonna go see if Dustin needs help with that Pizza.

( Dutch leaves as Christy rolls her eyes and looks back to the camera. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Ves, you are mistaken if you think I will be just another stepping stone for you. That is not who I am. A victory over me will be huge for you, no doubt about it. It certainly won't come anywhere near as easy as you have set in your delusional mind though.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Maybe you need to better know exactly who you are dealing with. Because I do know about you. 1st or not at all, you don't settle for 2nd best. The problem with that, you have to settle on it eventually, or your whole motto becomes a lie. Like for example the X-Division Title match, you was 2nd place.

( Christy holds out her arms a little bit, shrugging. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
There's nothing wrong it really. I have made 2nd place, a standard. Runner up in both the King of Xtreme and Money in the Bank, two years in a row. 4th Place in the Sole Survivor earlier this year. True, I would of rather won those, but I still got recognized for the feet I had accomplished. When you consider the fact of how underestimated I was, ya know. I may not of won the King of Xtreme this year, but let me tell you what I did do. I eliminated our current Undisputed Champion in the Semi-Finals.

( Christy smirks. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Despite being 2nd place in last years Money in the Bank...I still came hard to the King of Xtreme...despite 2nd Place again...I did it all over again this year. I don't give in so easily, and keep coming back. That's the person you're really dealing with. When Dutch Clark and White Tiger won the King of Xtreme, they had to go through hell to defeat me in the finals. When Kurtis Porter and Alessandro won the Money in the Bank, I was right there, taking them to their very limit. So your theory of beating me, with ease, couldn't be any further from the truth.

( Christy pauses again. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Just realize, I came Down to you. I am not apart of the Diva's Division, I rose above it a long time ago. After I broke the Record for the Longest Women's Title Reign, I dropped the title and left that Division entirely. This match isn't a chance for me to get a shot at the Women's Title. Trust me, I don't want it, besides all I would have to do is cash in on a rematch clause that I never used, when I never even lost the title anyways.

( Christy smirks again. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
No, this match isn't about me. This isn't my chance to prove anything. This is YOUR chance to prove you are somebody. Your chance to prove you really are an impressive individual who is on her way, that didn't just get lucky a couple times. That's exactly the way I see this match. Just another typical match. I really have nothing to prove to you, or anyone else. I guess if I had to be for anything, it'd be to re-iterate my claim to challenge Alessandro for the Undisputed Championship, after the way I dispose of you.

( Christy stops and thinks for a moment. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Though even still, me beating you wouldn't mean a damn thing to Alessandro, maybe the board, but they already shown more than once they don't care about what I do.

( Christy thinks for a moment, then shrugs. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
I don't really care. Ves, I'm here to let you know, this match will not be easy for you, you will have to earn this victory. It won't be handed to you on some silver platter, that's not how Christy rolls. Win, Lose, or Draw, I will take you to your very limit, that is something I do. That is what gave me the reputation you heard of, because taking you to your limit isn't in question, it's a guarantee. So Ves, get this idea of easy or guaranteed victory out of head. For if you don't, You can end 2011 in quite a Muck..

( Christy smiles. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
Before deciding your New Year's Resolution...You shall become Just Another Star Struck..

( Christy walks into her locker room and shuts the door. The camera zooms in and fades on the "Christy Chaos" logo on her door. )

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

EWE Record
Win: 68
Lose: 49
Draw: 04

Current Streak
2 Consecutibe Victories

Best Streak
5 Consecutive Wins

Worst Streak
3 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Date: 12/31/11
Card: ShowDown #32
Opponent(s): Vespertine
Stipulation: Standard Match
At Stake: N/A
Power 15 3.0
Current: #7
Previous: #5
Peak: #5
Week(s): 4
Total Appearences: 5

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39, 41-42, 44
Total Appearences: 48

Original Power 15
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Career Achievements
-TITLES HELD-
2x EWE Women's Champion
2x ACW Hellcat Champion
2x EWE International Champion
1x EWE Tag Team Champion
2x EWE X-Core Champion
-HONORS-
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
First Ever Female International Champion
Competed in 2010 Money in the Bank(2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor(4th Place)
Competed in 2011 Money in the Bank(2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Top Five Rper (19x)
Diva of the Week (6x)
-AWARDS-
Best EWE Faction 2007 (The Extreme Connection)
Best EWE Diva 2010
STAR STRUCK
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan