Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

[EWE] Saturday Night's ShowDown #32 - 12/31/11 Empty [EWE] Saturday Night's ShowDown #32 - 12/31/11

Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:29 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

[EWE] Saturday Night's ShowDown #32 - 12/31/11 Empty Re: [EWE] Saturday Night's ShowDown #32 - 12/31/11

Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:29 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EWE Record
06-04-00
Singles Record
05-02-00
Tag Record
01-02-00

Achievements
N/A

Power 15 3.0
Current: #8
Peak: #7
Week(s): 4
Total Appearences: 4

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #13
Week(s): 56
Total Appearences: 2

Kel-Belled
Annie Fugate (x1)
Jessica Fugate (x1)
Keira Fisher (x1)
Lita (x2)
Madelyn Wright (x2)

-SCENE ONE-

The camera's open backstage of Madison Square Garden. The shot quickly shows Trixy standing in front of the ShowDown interview set.

TRIXY
Hello EWE Nation! We are almost set for the final event of 2011!

The crowd cheers in the background.

TRIXY
Joining me at this time however...please welcome, Kelly!

The crowd cheers more as Kelly walks into the frame next to Trixy.

TRIXY
First things first Kelly, I'm sorry things didn't go your way at Hell Frozen Over.

KELLY
Don't be. Things happen, you just gotta move on. Learn from it, Grow From it. Madelyne will be a great Champion, I'm proud of her.

TRIXY
Me too. But moving on, tonight is your last match of 2011. Tonight the Pretty Girls..

Trixy is cut off when Jaylina walks into the scene, wearing an exact copy of Kelly's outfit. The look on Kelly's face says she didn't know about this.

JAYLINA JOBBER
That's us..

The crowd cheers a little and laughs, as Jaylina gives a cheesy grin.

TRIXY
Right, well you two will face your biggest challenge yet. You take on the impressive Redbirds.

JAYLINA JOBBER
I'm not scared of facing The Cardinals in a Baseball competition! They don't have Albert anymore, so HA!

TRIXY
Not them Redbirds...Amelia and Abby.

JAYLINA JOBBER
I knew that.

Kelly and Trixy roll their eyes.

TRIXY
Amelia and Abby are both very strong in singles competition, so together as team, you can only assume it won't be easy.

KELLY
Very true. They are both very impressive and this will be a very tough match. Especially not easy when I'm already trying to rebound from a loss.

JAYLINA JOBBER
Don't be intimidated my sweet. I can beat Addictions...I do it all the Time!...and I can trap The Phoenix with a Bird Feeder!

Kelly and Trixy gives Jaylina an odd look, then Trixy shakes it off and looks back to Kelly.

TRIXY
How do you feel about facing them? First Abby.

KELLY
Abby is great. She's a good friend of mine. We grew that friendship in CWA when we was being trained by Christy. Abby has made a much bigger splash than I did, she has a very impressive 9-1 Record, that's amazing if you ask me. It's not like she's beaten all nobodies either. She's going to be tough, but in the end, I'm honored to get the chance to face her.

JAYLINA JOBBER
I think she's HOT! I would do her in a second!

Kelly and Trixy look at "her".

JAYLINA JOBBER
I mean, If I was a lesbian.

KELLY
Right..

JAYLINA JOBBER
It's going to be very addicting to see her get boobybonked, watch and see!

TRIXY
What about Amelia?

JAYLINA JOBBER
Ya I'd bang her too.

TRIXY
Not what I meant..

KELLY
It's an honor to face Amelia too. Even more impressive than Abby. She's been here since March, and only lost two matches. Both of those to my teacher, that's impressive enough right there. Add in the fact that she's the Women's Champion and the 2011 Queen of the Ring. It all adds up to a fact that I don't have a chance of winning this match, but I'm going to give it a try never the less.

JAYLINA JOBBER
Don't be like that...we got this! Watch the Phoenix Fly...and watch as she crashes back down to the earth after getting BoobyBonked!

KELLY
I don't know, it's going to be a tough match for us. Either way, Good luck Girls, I'm looking forward to a great contest.

JAYLINA JOBBER
No, forget the Luck...we're going to Win...and If you're Not Down With That...I've only got Two Words For Ya!

Kelly and Trixy look at Jaylina then to eachother, not beleiving that "she" just ripped off DX.

JAYLINA JOBBER
THE PRETTY GIRLS ARE SO TOTALLY, BY GAWD, TOTALLY AWESOME!!

Kelly and Trixy roll their eyes, that was clearly more than two words. Kelly just walks off on that note, which provokes Jaylina to follow her. Trixy just looks to the camera and shrugs as the scene fades to black.

EWE Record
02-02-00
Singles Record
01-00-00
Tag Record
01-02-00

Achievements
N/A

Power 15
Current: #11
Peak: #11
Week(s): 4-5