Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #33 - 01/14/12 Empty Saturday Night's ShowDown #33 - 01/14/12

Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:18 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Saturday Night's ShowDown #33 - 01/14/12 Empty Re: Saturday Night's ShowDown #33 - 01/14/12

Fri May 26, 2023 6:06 pm
(The Scene Opens backstage in Abby's locker room where she stares at the TV shaking her head. She glimpses over at the camera and smiles.)

Abby: Sorry, with ShowDown's Tape delay, I thought I'd kill some time and watch the game. Where it seems the Patriots are punishing the Broncos like they stole their lunch money.

(Abby shakes her head.)

Abby: It's actually quite pathetic how bad this game has gotten. Who expected the Patriots to suddenly have such a perfectly solid defense? Almost as great as their offense, this only spells one dangerous ass team in my book.

(Abby smiles.)

Abby: Now before you think I'm making such a insane reference that has nothing to do with this match at hand, let me say, that you are wrong. For, their was hype in the Bronco's coming off of last week. Their was talks that Tebow magic could upset The Powerful Patriots. As we all seen though, that didn't happen, nor did it even come close.

(Abby nods.)

Abby: See, now you see the reference...The Queens of Wrestling are the Denver Bronocs...The Redbirds, who should really be the St. Louis Rams, but not after their season, are more suited as the New England Patriots this week, along with Vespertine as a guest.

(Abby smiles.)

Abby: You know what, i'm sorry for this, but time delays haven't allowed me of much. Should I really be worried though? My team have this won even if I didn't even do a promo, that's my personal opinion, because as I said...we are the Patriots, on this given week...and the Queens are nothing more than the Broncos...All Hype, who will very easily, be shut down.

(Abby smiles and heads into the bathroom to take a quick shower before the show. About that time the door opens...and it's Jay Jobber?)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum