Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #168 - 09/16/13 Empty Monday Night Chaos #168 - 09/16/13

Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:46 pm
NO BANNER AVAILABLE

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #168 - 09/16/13 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #168 - 09/16/13

Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:46 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

[- The camera is staring at the ceiling, before slowly being brought back down, with Rollins, Ambrose, and Reigns, in that order left to right, standing in undisclosed location. -]

Dean Ambrose "So Eli the Kid, wonders why my brothers here, decided to attack him."

[- Ambrose shakes his head. -]

Dean Ambrose "They were just sending you a message kid, that you don't belong here. People like you, are an injustice to this company, and this buisness."

[- Rollins takes the camera. -]

Seth Rollins "You're a mockery of this company. You never amounted to anything in the past, and decided to come back and stink up the joint even more, for what?"

[- Reigns takes the camera. -]

Roman Reigns "It's not just you we got a problem with. We got a problem with all these people that don't know when to quit, don't know when to stay gone. At least some of these legends, at least they did something in their careers, they have something to grasp onto. That fame and fortune that sucks them back."

[- Ambrose takes it back. -]

Dean Ambrose "Guys like Jack Michaels, for instance. The media has been buzzing ever since Monday night, saying we were scared of Jack Michaels, that we couldn't handle facing him."

[- Amrbose shakes his head. -]

Dean Ambrose "The Shield didn't run from Jack Michaels. We didn't want the responsibility, for injuring a useless old man. We did him a favor, we might not be nice a second time, so Jack, stay out of our business."

[- Rollins takes the camera back. -]

Seth Rollins "Guys like that, we get. It's an injustice that they don't know when to say enough is enough, and stop taking the spots from the future. At least they have that famed past that pulls them back, what about you Eli? Why do you want to come back? You never amounted to anything before, why would you now?"

[- Reigns takes the camera again. -]

Roman Reigns "You decide to invade our yard, to come back and make your name even worse than it already was, if that's possible. We were trying to send that message to you last week, trying to send you back out of the EWE, where you belong, but someone decided not to let that happen."

[- Ambrose takes the camera again. -]

Dean Ambrose "So your parther, Thunder Dragon. He shares something in common as me, we both have lost to Kelsi Parr."

[- Ambrose rubs his chin and looks a little bemused. -]

Dean Ambrose "She didn't make me tap out though, and she never would. She thinks I needed these guys, I had her right where I wanted her. I would of never tapped out to her, or anyone, and anytime she wants to prove otherwise."

[- Ambrose holds his free hand out, displaying himself. -]

Dean Ambrose "I'm right here."

Seth Rollins "As for Thunder Dragon, we had nothing against you. You're a young guy trying to make a name for yourself in the EWE. What we did last week, was for Eli's sake, it had nothing to do with you, but you had to make it your business."

[- Rollins shakes his head, before Reigns takes the camera back. -]

Roman Reigns "You could of just let it be, and we would of probably never crossed paths. You went and did something stupid though, something no wise person does, you put yourself on the Shield's radar. For that, you get to share in Eli's lesson."

[- Ambrose takes the camera. -]

Dean Ambrose "I get it, Thunder, you want to be noticed, so why not ride the coat tails of the future of the EWE. Only the niaeve don't realize that, but you did. You didn't stand up for Eli, you stood up for yourself, but it was a mistake, a mistake you will soon never forget."

Seth Rollins "The old saying goes, sometimes you must burn for your sins. Thunder, you must suffer the same fate, Eli was supposed to suffer last week, before you put your nose in our business. You will rule the day you ever decided to do that."

[- Reigns takes it back. -]

Roman Reigns "You will learn, as they will all learn... This is our Yard... Believe That.."

[- Ambrose takes the camera. -]

Dean Ambrose "And Believe in the Shield."

[- Amrbose smacks the camera as it does a spin, ending up looking at a wall before it fades out. -]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum