Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #189 - 3/23/15 Empty Monday Night Chaos #189 - 3/23/15

Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:22 am

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: The Addiction, OverDose
Allies: Christy Chaos
Kelly
Angela Fortin
The Experience

Enemies: Josie Wales

EWE Career Record
Win: 47
Lose: 07
Draw: 01

EWE Singles Record
Win: 39
Lose: 06
Draw: 01

EWE Tag Record
Win: 08
Lose: 01
Draw: 00

Current Streak: 7 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 2 Consecutive Defeats

Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 5)
Total Appearences: 21/24

2nd Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wks 13, 24 & 25)
Total Appearences: 23/30

Original Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 57)
Total Appearences: 10/57

Addicting Prologue - - - > > >
After another successful defense, in another classic Diva's Title bout with Josie Wales, Abby Addiction remains the Diva's Champion, and seems to have herself set up pretty well to be heading to WrestleMania as the defending champion. It's a long bumpy road until the Grandest Stage of them all though, as this week she meets Hollie Winder, always a tough competitor against Abby Addiction, as the two have had two classic bouts in the past, one for the TeleVixen Championship, and the other for the Women's Championship, at WrestleMania 8 no less, speaking of road to WrestleMania that is. With Hollie wanting desperately to get into the title hunt, and get herself a goal and purpose at WrestleMania, this could be the most dangerous time for Abby to face her. Will Abby finally be Rock n Rolled over? Or shall The Addiction once again, be too much for Hollie to overcome?

< < < - - - End Prologue

]] -- SCENE ONE -- [[
Title: Reminding the World, what that championship means
Setting: Off Camera
Date: February 22nd, 2015

The scene opens backstage of the AT&T Stadium, where The EWE Rumble Pay Per View is still going on. Abby walks down the hall, fresh after her title defense, still very much exhausted. She opens the door of her locker room and enters, where she is greeted to a round of applause. She smirks when she sees the claps coming from her couch. We see the patent blue briefcase sitting by the couch, before moving up to Christy Chaos, sitting on that couch, the one clapping, with her body clad in blue jeans and a Star Struck Productions Black T-Shirt. Abby lays her title down on the coffee table as Christy stands up.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
Good job out there, hell of a match.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Thanks.

Christy embraces her student with a hug, before the two sit down on the couch.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
I really mean it though. That was a hell of a match, it doesn't matter if you had won or not, that was a hell of a show you two put on.

Abby smirks as Christy points to the title on the coffee table.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
You and Josie just put a TON of respect and honor into that championship. There is Diva's lining up, wanting that championship even more than they ever have, because of the honor you two have given it, with the match they had all just witnessed.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Let's not go too far now.

Abby chuckles, but Christy doesn't laugh.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
No, I'm serious. That's what it's all about, that what this business is all about. Some people can forget that, especially here in EWE. Matches like that, is why we are here. Matches like that, is why people thrive for such a championship, because it means you are competing at the absolute best level you can compete at, you and Josie have just proven that.

Abby blushes slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Seriously, Chris... I don't need an ego.

Christy chuckles and puts her hand on Abby's shoulder.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
I'm not trying to give you one.

She removes her hand and shakes her head.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
But it's also the truth. With the hiatus, with your absence upon the return, some people may of easily forgotten what that championship really means. You and Josie, have just reminded the world, exactly what it stands for.

She nods slightly.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
It couldn't of come at a better time either... because now you will have all kinds of Diva's scratching and clawing, just for the opportunity, to face you at WrestleMania.

She points to the title.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
For that championship.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
And you know I look forward to it, no matter who it is. Even if it might even be you, the way you are hyping it up right now.

Christy chuckles and shakes her head.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
You know better than that... besides.

Christy picks up the briefcase and puts it on her lap.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
I have other plans for WrestleMania.

Christy smirks over to Abby as she nods, she glances over to the Television, where the match with Punk and White Tiger is nearing it's end.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Guess you need to get going, that match is almost over.

Christy looks over to the monitor, then back to Abby, before chuckling.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
Was that your not so subtle way of asking, if I'm cashing in tonight?

Abby shrugs innocently.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Maybe.

Christy chuckles and shakes her head.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
Not tonight, not quite yet... But I do love being a tease, it's kind of fun.

Abby giggles a little, as does Christy, before she lays her briefcase back down, then looks back to Abby.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
Congratulations by the way. That victory will surely seal your fate into your third match at WrestleMania.

Abby smirks and nods.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Thanks... and all three are main events. Well not THE Main Event, but main event for the Diva's Division, as all three have been and will be for THE Championship of my division. My kind of Main Event, not yours.

Christy chuckles and nods.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
Nice way to catch yourself, though that still is pretty impressive, you continue to make me proud.

Abby blushes slightly and nods.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Glad I can.

They smile to one another, before peering at the monitor as Punk counters The Struck Down, hitting White Tiger with a modified GTS. They both look on with intrigue as Punk covers for the three count.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
That was pretty impressive.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
Yes... it was.

They continue to watch on in silence for a moment, before Christy's promo comes on the titan tron. Abby looks over to Christy who smirks as it ends.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
That was a cool promo.

Abby chuckles.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
I wonder why you think that?

Christy looks to her as Abby gives her a wink. Christy just chuckles and shakes her head as she stands up.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
On that note, I have to get out of here.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
What? But the Rumble match is next, you don't want to watch it with me? It should be a pretty fun match to watch.

Christy sighs and nods.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
No doubt about it, but unfortunately, I have other pressing matters to attend.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
What pressing matters?

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
It's kind of personal.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Since when does Personal stop us?

Christy shrugs, picking up her briefcase.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
In due time, I'm sorry.

Christy leans down and gives a confused Abby another hug.

Miss MITB
CHRISTINA CLARK
But congrats again.

Christy walks out of the locker room, leaving Abby confused, as she sighs then turns her attention back to the monitor, as Kofi Kingston makes his way down to the ring.

]] -- SCENE TWO -- [[
Title: Setting the record straight
Setting: On Camera
Date: March 23rd, 2015

The new scene opens backstage of the Arena Monterrey with a shot of the Chaos Backdrop, Leticia Cline stands in front, wearing blue jeans and a white V cut blouse, holding a mic in her hand as she puts it to her lips.

LETICIA CLINE
Hello folks, Leticia Cline here, and it is my honor, my privilege, to introduce to you my guest at this time... The Diva's Champion... Abby Addiction!!

The crowd roars in the background as Abby walks into the shot from the left side, with the Diva's Title over her shoulder. She is dressed to compete in her traditional attire, but only in design, as the color scheme itself is something she's never worn... it's tye dyed, with Pink, Black, White, and Purple. Leticia looks her up and down.

LETICIA CLINE
Interesting attire.

Abby smirks.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Glad you like it.

LETICIA CLINE
Well first off, congratulations for your successful title defense against Josie Wales.

Abby nods and adjusts the title on her shoulder.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I appreciate that. It was a great match, and a great challenge. Which is why I look forward to next week.

LETICIA CLINE
Wait, what... next week?

Abby chuckles.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Maybe you should follow me on Twitter, Leticia.

LETICIA CLINE
I don't use it very much, what's going on next week?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Get on Twitter, and find out.

LETICIA CLINE
You're really going to agonize me like that?

Abby smiles and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Yep, sure am.

She stated with joy in her tone, as Leticia sighs.

LETICIA CLINE
Well Rumble, and whatever is going on next week, aside. This unique attire of yours, no doubt has to do with your opponent tonight, Hollie Winder.

Abby smiles and holds her free hand over her attire in display.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
The power colors that will be used to defeat me... That is why I will wear them tonight, to fight fire, with fire.

She smirks before shrugging.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That aside, I have a lot of respect for Hollie. Though, what is it about me facing Lady's Choice holders?

LETICIA CLINE
Well you been at the top for a long time.

Abby nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I've had battles with all three women who have held it.

She waves her free hand, as if to wave the subject off.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Useless info aside, well not entirely, as I was meant to refer to the fact, she won the 2013 Lady's Choice match. An honor, a huge achievement for her. I guess this is supposed to be the part where I mock her, and make fun of how she was the only person to fail her cash-in?

LETICIA CLINE
Traditionally.

Abby shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Anyone who would, would forget that she was facing... Syd Vicious.

LETICIA CLINE
Well Josie cashed in on Syd too, and she won.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
After The Shield had demolished her, and maybe that was Hollie's mistake. A lot of people have said that it was, she tried to face Syd straight up, rather than picking her spot. Hollie I want to give you a bit of reassurance.

She looks straight to the camera.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I would of done it exactly the same way.

LETICIA CLINE
And maybe had the same result Hollie did, no offense.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
None taken, Syd is a tough competitor, but I rather lose this championship with honor... than to win it, in a charade. There was no honor in how Josie or Mallory won this championship. I will not deny their in-ring talents, they are second to none, but the way they had become champion, there was no honor in that, no confidence in their own abilities if you ask me.

She shrugs slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
So take nothing away from what Hollie did. She failed, but she failed with honor, and I respect the hell out of her for that. I also respect the fact, that she is a former TeleVixen Champion.

LETICIA CLINE
Wow, really?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
What?

LETICIA CLINE
A lot of people feel that title is low ranked, it doesn't mean anything.

Abby sighs and shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
And I lose a sliver of respect for anyone who feels that way. I am a former TeleVixen Champion myself, and I know how tough it is. I only have to defend my championship once every 30 days, give or take... with next week's exception... hint hint.

LETICIA CLINE
Oh come on, you're killing me!

Abby chuckles.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But the TeleVixen Champion... they must defend it every single show. While sure, it's highly unlikely someone can fluke their way into the Diva's Championship, with the level of competition it brings. So I see their argument, that one very well could fluke their way into the TeleVixen Championship. Maybe, maybe they are right, anyone could win that title... but real champions, real competitors, do more than just win it... they defend it. People like Mizore... people like Stealth Elf.... even like it or not, people like Michelle McCool.

LETICIA CLINE
Hollie did that for few weeks.

Abby nods

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That she did, which is why I can't overlook that, why I respect her for holding that championship, and defending it. Most people would write it off, but speaking as a former champion, I know better. It was my reign as TeleVixen Champion, that actually brought me and Hollie together in the ring for the first time... it was a war, and it was a very tough defense... right out of the gate, my very first defense... So I say to hell with anyone who thinks that championship is for the less talented.

LETICIA CLINE
Strong words, I remember that match though, it was pretty great... so was the match at WrestleMania 8.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
For the Women's Championship, I was getting there. Hollie mentioned both of these as well, but they are worth mentioning again, because they really were two classic matches. I look forward to our third one on one encounter tonight on Chaos. Despite, I now feel like a broken record.

Leticia looks slightly confused.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It seems like I had just gone over this, an opponent who had failed to beat me in two previous classic battles, hoping to flip the script on the third encounter.

LETICIA CLINE
Wasn't your match at the Rumble, Josie's third Diva's Title match with you?

Abby chuckles slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I was being slightly sarcastic, Leticia, but yes. The point is, much like I said about Josie, it remains the same for Hollie. Hollie was close those other two times, she gave me a classic bout, she nearly had me beat, but just wasn't quite good enough. My will, my desire to keep going, was just too strong on those first two occasions. To continue to sound like a broken record, like I said about Josie, Hollie very well could change that this time, she very well could find a way to beat me this time, no doubt about it.

She pauses for a moment, re-adjusting the title again.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But it's not a matter of if she CAN beat me... it's a matter of if she WILL beat me.

Abby shrugs.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
The only way to find out, is tonight, in that ring, where it all goes down. Maybe I will finally be Rock n Rolled over... or maybe, just maybe... poor Hollie will have to once again come to that ultimate fruition.

She looks directly to the camera.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That she can't beat... An Addiction.

Abby nods to Leticia before walking off. Leticia shrugs then looks to the camera.

LETICIA CLINE
I guess there you have it. Who will win what is sure to be another classic bout between these two? The only way to find out, is to tune into Monday Night Chaos, See you all then!

Leticia waves off to the camera as the scene fades out.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 3/23/15
Card: Monday Night Chaos #189
Opponent(s): Hollie Winder
Stipulation: Standard Match

LAST 3 MATCHS
Date: 2/22/15
Card: EWE Rumble
Opponent(s): Josie Wales
Stipulation: Diva's Championship Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 10/29/14
Card: Super-Show #6
Opponent(s): Vespertine
Stipulation: Standard Match

Date: 8/31/14
Card: Summer BreakDown
Opponent(s): Josie Wales & Mizore
Stipulation: Diva's Championship Ladder Match (TeleVixen Championship also at stake)

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion
EWE Diva's Champion (4)
EWE TeleVixen Champion

HONORS
1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
Never Lost Women's nor TeleVixen Championships
1st Ever 3x & 4x Diva's Champion
#1 Rper of the Week: 11x
#2 Rper of the Week: 8x
#3 Rper of the Week: 4x