Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #106 - 08/30/10 Empty Monday Night Chaos #106 - 08/30/10

Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:01 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #106 - 08/30/10 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #106 - 08/30/10

Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:01 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

-SCENE ONE-
MONDAY NIGHTS, HAVE JUST BECOME AN INSTANT CLASSIC
Monday(8/30) - 7:35pm CST

** The scene opens up backstage where we see Christian walking the hallways of the Berliner Olympiastadion. He's soon approached by Jackson Riley. **

JACKSON RILEY
" Christian Cage.. "

(*) The Instant Classic (*)
CHRISTIAN
" It's just Christian you twit, this isn't Totally Not Awesome. "

JACKSON RILEY
" Right, sorry bout that. You think I can get an interview though? "

CHRISTIAN
" How bout no..I got other plans. "

JACKSON RILEY
" But you almost always do interviews. "

CHRISTIAN
" Precisely the point. "

** Christian walks on, leaving Riley to stand there like an idiot. The cameras switch to ringside where we see Jonathan Steele & Dillian Coal, getting hyped for the show. **

JONATHAN STEELE
" Can you believe this? We are less than 30 minutes from the triumpath return of Monday Night Chaos! "

DILLIAN COAL
" Well don't wet your pants. "

JONATHAN STEELE
" This is one of our newest staff members, you can see he's a swell guy. "

DILLIAN COAL
" Let me correct you, I'm THE newest staff member. Make sure you get that right when we go live Jonny boy. "

JONATHAN STEELE
" It's Jonathan...Jonathan Steele. "

DILLIAN COAL
" I'll let you know when I actually care. "

JONATHAN STEELE
" Whatever, anyways, we got quite a card in store tonight. I think we should run down it. "

DILLIAN COAL
" Why would we do something lame like that? "

JONATHAN STEELE
" It's not lame, it helps hype it up more. "

DILLIAN COAL
" If they was any good, they wouldn't need extra hype. It's like when I was still a wrestler, my name merely being on the card was more than enough hype than it needed. "

JONATHAN STEELE
" Conceited much? "

DILLIAN COAL
" Don't even try to judge me, you don't even know me. At least I had a career, what have you ever done? Besides ride the coat tails of Darin Daniels and Jack Mckenney. "

JONATHAN STEELE
" Actually its Derek Daniels and Jack Michaels. And I didn't ride their coat tails, they just got me into this business. "

DILLIAN COAL
" Their names are un-important, like you. "

** Before any more can be said, "Just Close Your Eyes" by Story of the Year kicks over the PA System. The fans immediately boo when Christian walks through the curtains onto the stage. He points out to the fans, who still boo him, but he doesn't seem to notice or mind whichever. Christian continues down the ramp and enters the ring. As his music fades away he gets a mic from Jennifer. **

CHRISTIAN
" Well, hello Berlin.. "

** Mixed reaction comes from the crowd...more cheers than boos. Christian then suddenly lays his hand flat and raises his arm in the air at an angle. **

CHRISTIAN
" HAIL HITLER! "

** Now boos, would even one of his own countries like that guy? Dunno, but in this case they all boo, while Christian laughs. **

CHRISTIAN
" The last time any of you seen me in action in this ring. I was being screwed over. A piece of property of mine, was literally stolen from me. "

** Christian shakes his head, while everyone else just looks on to see what he's talking about. **

CHRISTIAN
" I am of course referring to the King of Xtreme. When the Tag Team Titles were stolen from me and Edge, in true Highway Robbery! "

** the crowd boos, disagreeing. **

JONATHAN STEELE
" Derek & Dutch went through a brutal TLC Match, just to instantly face Edge and Christian in what Jensen then turned into a No Disqualification Match. With the rest of the industry getting involved, the deck was stacked against Style & Pride...yet, it was highway robbery? "

DILLIAN COAL
" If he says it was highway robbery, I believe him. "

JONATHAN STEELE
" You would.. "

DILLIAN COAL
" What is that supposed to mean? "

JONATHAN STEELE
" You're going to be just like Jimmy...be biased for pricks like Edge & Christian. "

DILLIAN COAL
" Christian is cool....Edge has talent I guess, but he's an idiot. He hired a douche-bag to pretend to be me, to interview him. I wouldn't degrade myself like that. I've got more talent than anyone on either roster, their all lucky I blew my knee, or I'd be in that ring showing them all up. "

JONATHAN STEELE
" I'm sure.. "

DILLIAN COAL
" Like you have room to talk. Your only wrestling experience is in a hotel room with your boyfriend. "

CHRISTIAN
" I'm not here to talk about The Sad & Pathetic Dutch & Derek though, We'll take our titles back when the time comes. But as for tonight...tonight you germs are in for quite a treat. "

JONATHAN STEELE
" Did he just call the fans germs? "

DILLIAN COAL
" I know, pretty clever. "

CHRISTIAN
" See tonight is the big return of Monday Night Chaos....The real treat...is that I have come to that brand. Before I was on Xplosion...but this time around, Chaos was lucky enough to get The Instant Classic. But then, with a visionary like Jensen at the head, of course he'd be smart enough to pick the companies two most talented individuals in his 1st double pick. "

** The crowd boos, again disagreeing. **

CHRISTIAN
" I don't care what you germs think. It's the truth, and deep down, you all know it. "

** The crowd boos once more, Christian just blows them off and continues. **

CHRISTIAN
" Tonight, your TRUE Tag Team Champions get the pleasure to take on the debuting Kings of Wrestling. "

** Christian pauses for a moment, as if thinking about what he just said. **

CHRISTIAN
" What am I talking about? It's no honor to face these jag-offs. The real honor, is for them. You should be glad to even be in the same building as us, on the same brand...let alone in the same ring. We'll try not to embarrass you guys too much, but with talent like ours, we tend to forget how much we really have, so it might be too hard to not embarrass you. "

** The crowd boos again, while Christian smiles. **

CHRISTIAN
" I don't know anything about you guys. Except, by the way you guys dress...without even seeing Athena, I'm willing to bet she could pass as Melina's twin. Your Agent should of just hired MNM instead of you guys if you was just going to do a complete rip-off. "

JONATHAN STEELE
" What the hell does that mean? "

DILLIAN COAL
" Was clearly an OOC joke, but done in a way that wasn't OOC. Until just now, when I mentioned it. "

JONATHAN STEELE
" No I get that, but can he talk? He's CHRISTIAN! "

DILLIAN COAL
" Ya, he's Christian...he's not *insert name here* that looks like Christian and does everything like Christian. Look at Johnny Chaos, has a complete different gimmick from Edge, though he does have a spear as a signature, but see Signature, not Finisher.. "

JONATHAN STEELE
" What does Johnny Chaos have to do with ANYTHING? "

DILLIAN COAL
" More than you know. "

CHRISTIAN
" Really, that's the only thing I know about these guys. They don't worry me though, I'm The Instant Classic...The single greatest talent not only on Chaos, but the entire EWE. Of course I can handle these guys. "

JONATHAN STEELE
" Ever notice how both Edge and Christian think they are the greatest, contradicting their own partner? "

DILLIAN COAL
" Guess that's what makes them a good team, they are both equally egomaniacs...which being an egomaniac, isn't a bad thing. "

JONATHAN STEELE
" Speaking from experience. "

DILLIAN COAL
" Piss off never-will be. "

CHRISTIAN
" I'm done with this crap. Boys, I'm glad you're honored to face the greatest tag team ever to exist. It will be as equally fun to show you boys we are STILL the greatest Tag Team ever to exist. I wish you the best of luck in your future with EWE. hopefully you can bounce back from losing your debut. "

JONATHAN STEELE
" Getting ahead of himself...typical. "

DILLIAN COAL
" Would you shut up already? "

CHRISTIAN
" Monday Night Chaos....is finally worth watching. It has become, an Instant Classic. Kings of Wrestling, I introduce you to the GODS of Wrestling...for THAT'S!! "

** Christian pats his chest twice, then points out to the booing crowd. **

CHRISTIAN
" HOW WE ROLL!!! "

** "Just Close Your Eyes" hits again as Christian rolls out of the ring. Christian heads back up the ramp as the scene begins to fade away. **

- End Of Feed -

"The Instant Classic"
CHRISTIAN

Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Theme: "Just Close Your Eyes" by Story of the Year
Manager: Trish Stratus
Allies: The Industry
Enemies: Style & Pride

EWE RECORDS
Total: 9-5-0
E&C Tag Record: 1-2-0