Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #141 - 02/20/12 Empty Monday Night Chaos #141 - 02/20/12

Mon May 29, 2023 1:04 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #141 - 02/20/12 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #141 - 02/20/12

Mon May 29, 2023 1:09 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could Publish a Book
Monday, February 20th, 2012

( The camera's open backstage of the Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines Iowa. We are in the locker room of Charismatic Fury. Christy is sitting in a recliner, still a little sore, while Dutch is propped on the couch longways, still alot more sore. The Tag Titles are laying on the table in front of the couch. About that time there's a knock at the door. They both just kinda glance at the door, then just lie back. After a moment the door opens and Trixy peaks in. )

TRIXY
Hello? Is anyone in...

( Trixy stops her question when she sees the battered married couple. She enters fully into the room and sits in the free chair at the other side of the couch. )

TRIXY
You two are looking lively.

CHRISTY CHAOS
It's not funny.

TRIXY
I never said it was. He's shaking off last week, and you're just now shaking off Phase Three, right?

DUTCH CLARK
Hunter is...

( Dutch stops as he holds his ribs in pain. )

DUTCH CLARK
Gonna pay.

( Christy looks over to Dutch, feeling sorry for what's happened to him. Trixy feels sorry for both of them. )

TRIXY
Well, I know the two of you would like to rest, but would either of you mind a quick interview?

CHRISTY CHAOS
Trixy, just leave us be.

TRIXY
But don't you want to talk about your match with D-Dawg?

CHRISTY CHAOS
I'll worry about that, on my own.

( Trixy sighs, then looks over to Dutch. )

TRIXY
What about you? You gotta have something you want to say about Hunter?

DUTCH CLARK
I could publish a book with what I want to say about Hunter.

( Trixy looks excited. )

TRIXY
Good, then let's..

DUTCH CLARK
But not right now.

( Trixy frowns before standing up. )

TRIXY
You guys suck. Now gotta go see if I can find someone who will actually let me do my job.

( Trixy starts heading to the door. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
I hear Sean Lewis and Dan Taylor are scheduling a match for WrestleMania.

( Trixy stops and looks at Christy. )

TRIXY
I find that hard to believe, considering Sean Lewis won't even have a contract after tonight.

CHRISTY CHAOS
We both know Jensen will rip up his contract and spoil his WM hopes and dreams if he doesnt show up tonight, after all the chances he could of. Why don't you interview Sean about it though?

TRIXY
It'd be kind of ackward though.

CHRISTY CHAOS
A Good reporter doesn't let emotions get in the way.

( Trixy nods. )

TRIXY
I doubt he'll show, like you said, but I'll see.

( Trixy heads out as Dutch laughs a little, not too much to hurt himself. )

CHRISTY CHAOS
What?

DUTCH CLARK
I can't tell if you was trying to exploit Sean Lewis for being a hall of fame fraud.. play match-maker to get him and Trixy back together.. or to cause drama for forcing the two to see eachother after all this time.

CHRISTY CHAOS
I guess we'll have to wait and see which happens. I'm all for any scenario.

( Dutch chuckles shaking his head as he sits up. )

DUTCH CLARK
I gotta get going.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Where are you going?

DUTCH CLARK
It's just something I gotta do. Don't worry about it, just worry about your match.

CHRISTY CHAOS
You sure you don't need me to come?

DUTCH CLARK
Depends which definition you're referring to.

( Christy slaps Dutch in the shoulder. He just grins. )

DUTCH CLARK
Nah, I'll be fine.

( Dutch slowly gets up as Christy tries to help a little. He gives her a kiss before heading out of the locker room. Christy sits back down. )

???
Love..

( Christy springs back up out of the chair, knowing the voice all to well. She turns around to see him standing by the bathroom door. )

TRICKSTER
I should really look into finding one of my own someday.

CHRISTY CHAOS
What are you doing here?

TRICKSTER
Clearly, I was waiting for the two of us to be alone.

CHRISTY CHAOS
Why?

TRICKSTER
So the two of us could talk of course. Did we really wanna trouble ourselves with the whole ackward introduction routine? I know I didn't.

( Christy gives him a look, clearly she doesn't trust this person, or creature, whatever. )

TRICKSTER
Look, no tricks, I promise, I just want to talk.

WHY CAN'T D-DAWG SEE
Monday, February 20th, 2012

Here I sit, preparing for another match. Coming off another big loss. Miss So Close, was So Close yet again. Miss 2nd Place, reigns supreme once more. Now I have to push past it, put it in the past and move on, like I always do.

Why must I have to do this again though? Why must I have to put it in the past and move on? I'm sick of "moving on" I want to complete the task for a change. This is the year, I will complete it, or I will retire.

This week, I must face D-Dawg.

WHY CAN'T D-DAWG SEE..
THAT HE WILL NEVER SEE ME?

D-Dawg tried to reach out to me, tried to show that he knows who I really am. He tried to say things about me, that noone ever talks about, as he puts it.

WHY CAN'T D-DAWG SEE..
THAT HE WILL NEVER SEE ME?

He uses these claims. He tries to relate to me. He thinks the two of us, are in the same boat.

WHY CAN'T D-DAWG SEE..
THAT HE WILL NEVER BE ME?

We had similar paths last month. We worked hard and were determined heading into Phase Three. We both wanted so badly to get the win, but both, came up short.

WHY CAN'T D-DAWG SEE..

I want nothing more than to get the Championship that has eluded me, time...and time again. Always So close, always maybe next time. I'm sick of getting it next time, because next time never comes. You, you fought hard against The Rock, in hopes to capture the International Championship. Your first EWE Championship, for EWE Gold has eluded you your whole career.

WHY CAN'T D-DAWG SEE..

I lost to Alessandro, again. Fallen short to him, again. You made sure to make it known, that you have beaten him before.

WHY CAN'T D-DAWG SEE..
THAT HE WILL NEVER TOP ME?

You have beaten Alessandro, good for you. I have beaten Alessandro before as well. I have only beaten him once, but so have you.

WHY CAN'T D-DAWG SEE..

My one victory over Alessandro, was worthless. I could not beat him the times it mattered, but I beat him in the Semi Finals of the King of Xtreme Tournament, a tournament I didn't even win. You beat him, and built momentum off of it. Momentum that was stopped dead in it's tracks at Phase Three, once again leaving you without the gold.

WHY CAN'T D-DAWG SEE..

You may have the desire, to win a championship, any championship, just to prove you can do it here in EWE. The desire may even be as strong as mine to win the Undisputed Championship. Is it really THAT strong though?

A few members of the board, claimed I wasn't hungry enough. Riddle me this, who puts their career at stake, for something they don't even want? It goes to show, the board is still huffing paint, like they always do.

This isn't about them though Darius, not this week. I have to work out my own flaws with them and their constant obsession to hold me back. D-Dawg, what about you? Have you come with your realizations that maybe...just maybe, you're not good enough?

It's harsh, but it's true. You talk the talk, you certainly do, but you just don't have what it takes. You don't have the skills, to be a champion. You don't have the smarts, to be the best. Take for example, you questioning my plans for Final Destination.

I mean, not so much questioning I'll be there, than saying I won't be in a title match. You're going to personally see to it, that I'm not in a title match at Final Destination, that's what you said right? Does this mean, tonight, after our match, you're going to steal my half of the Tag Team Titles and defend them with my husband?

I don't think that's the plan, I think you just completely overlooked the fact that we are the tag team champions. Think Darious, before you speak. The Tag Title match won't be my only match that evening though. You're right, I do have other plans. The entire EWE Roster knows what those plans are too, unless they are complete and utter morons, they know the other match I will be in.

It is part of the reason I got the nickname, Miss Second Place. Along with being eliminated in the finals of the King of Xtreme Two years in a row, there's another match that only happens at WrestleMania, that I was runner up two years in a row for that too. So yes, everyone with half a brain cell knows my plans at Final Destination.

This isn't about my plans for the future, nor is it about our past. It's the present that needs to be worried about. It's the present that your current problem lies. D-Dawg, you are living in a delusion right now, but I'm here to help with that. You have tricked yourself into thinking something, that could never happen. I am here, to help you see it..

WHY CAN'T D-DAWG SEE..
THAT HE WILL NEVER BEAT ME?

Tonight, You will learn to accept it.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

Maiden Name: Christina Carter

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, MO
H&W: 5'1" 110lbs
Theme: "Bitter Taste" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Maried to Dutch Clark
Finishers: Star Struck, CC Trap
Allies: Dutch, Abby, Kelly
Enemies: EWE Board

EWE Record
Win: 71
Lose: 51
Draw: 04
Current Streak
1 Consecutive Loss
Best Streak
5 Consecutive Wins
Worst Streak
3 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Date: 02/20/12
Card: Monday Night Chaos #141
Opponent(s): D-Dawg
Stipulation: Standard Match
At Stake: n/a
Power 15 3.0
Current: #5
Previous: #2
Peak: #1
Week(s): 9
Total Appearences: 11

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39, 41-42, 44
Total Appearences: 48

Original Power 15
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Career Achievements
-TITLES HELD-
2x EWE Women's Champion
2x ACW Hellcat Champion
2x EWE International Champion
2x EWE Tag Team Champion (CURRENT CHAMPION)
2x EWE X-Core Champion
-HONORS-
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-To-Back Diva of the Year
Qualified for MITB 2010(2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor(4th Place)
Qualified for MITB 2011(2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Top Five Rper (19x)
Diva of the Week (7x)
-AWARDS-
Best EWE Faction 2007 (The Extreme Connection)
Best EWE Diva 2010
Best EWE Diva 2011
Best Match: 2011 (Sole Survivor Match)
4th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
6th Best Match of 2011 (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
10th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
STAR STRUCK
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)