Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #89 - 07/30/07 Empty Monday Night Chaos #89 - 07/30/07

Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:14 pm
MONDAY NIGHT CHAOS #89
07/30/07
Singles Match Vs. King Booker
RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: N/A
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #89 - 07/30/07 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #89 - 07/30/07

Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:15 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

....::....S T A R T.....G A M E....::.... n/a ....::....E N D.....G A M E....::....

The Scene begins inside the arena Chaos will be taking place...in fact, we are in the middle of HeatWave as we speak...at the part where it's scheduled to be Ana Valentine vs err...some other chick in a RolePlay or Fuck off Match...they both fucked off so we have free time for a ring promo instead!!...by who you ask?...well "King" starts playing around the arena, which makes the entire arena boo..

Now has a Styles pic base || Jonathan Steele || Chaos' resident Douche-bag
" Oh god, not again..hearing this guy once was bad enough.. "

Human Suplex Machine || TAZZ || ECW Legend
" Put a cork in it Steele, King Booker is the real deal.. "

Maple Leaf Goddess || Trish Stratus || eWe Hall of Famer
" for once, I agree with steele..I hate this guy, he's so annoying.. "

The Crowd continues to boo until Stephanie walks out on stage with a mic...her outfit isn't as revealing as usual...it's just a sparkly dress, she's also wearing a Crown..

Billion Dollar Princess || SM}{ || The Queen of Queens
" ALL HAIL KING HUNTER!...ALL HAIL KING HUNTER! "

" What the hell.. "

Billion Dollar Princess || SM}{ || The Queen of Queens
" ALL HAIL KING HUNTER! "

The crowd don't know what to think, but cheers, as well as laughs when HHH steps out, wearing his normal wrestling tights, but also has a robe like Booker wears, except his has a King of Kings Logo on the back of it...a sledge hammer made to look like a sceptor...and a crown on his head, which is the one he wore at WWE WrestleMania 22...He also has his other hand held out, with his pinky pointing out...which is probably what the crowd is laughing at..

" Now this is entertainment.. "

HHH enters the ring, along with Stephanie, where she gets him a mic..

The Game || }{}{}{ || The King of Kings
" quite down my pesents..I am here, before all of you, to talk about one, King Booker.. "

The Crowd boos as HHH bows his head a little in agreement..

" I know he isn't the greatest of Kings...I know he isn't the most popular with you people...but he did win that tournament...Great for you Booker, absolutely splended...I understand you question my right to be King...but Booker, I, I'm a 10x WWE World Champion...I am also a former eWe Champion, why am I The King of Kings? because I can say something that noone else can, that I have NEVER LOST the eWe Championship. Check the history books yourself, I , King Hunter, also known as Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Also known as Triple H, Also Known as The Game, Also known as The Cerebal Assassin, Also known as The King of Kings, Also known as the sexisest man alive...okay I made that last one up, but check it yourself Booker, I have never lost the eWe Championship...noone else, except for Alex Stone, can say that...but Alex Stone won't be able to say that after Summer Slam, while I still can.. "

The Crowd cheers as HHH smiles..

" Maybe I should strip you of yours huh Book?...You haven't been eWe Champion have you? You've lost the WCW & WWE World Titles haven't you?...what gives you the rights to be a King? cause you won some tournament, big deal, Brock Lesnar won it, Kurt Angle won it, Edge won it, you don't see them going all emo over it and pretending they really are a King...You need to be knocked down a notch in the ego department Book...and I'm just the guy to do it..Let me just remind you of who the hell I am! "

The crowd cheers as HHH throws off the robe and tosses it out of the ring, looking dead into the camera..

" I AM THE GAME!!...And if you haven't realized it, I am THAT DAMN GOOD!...I am a 10x WWE World Champion...a 1x eWe Champion...I am the very best...not anyone can say different, if they wanna test it, they know right where to find me....I don't have Shawn holding me back anymore, I'm now here, and set to do what I do best...Kick some ass and rule this ring.. "

The Crowd is now estatic as HHH walks aroung the ring..

" I have beaten you before Book, remember, you tried to take my World Championship at WrestleMania 19...but you couldn't get the job done...We've faced in eWe as well...I ended your career, don't worry it wasn't your handler, it was some other no showing jobber, but still you Book...and tonight, you'll fail at beating me again... "

" He's full of himself..King Booker is gonna embarrass this has been "

Now has a Styles pic base || Jonathan Steele || Chaos' resident Douche-bag
" I got my Money on Hunter.. "

" I don't know Steele..Tazz knows all about being a has been.. "

" Can you dig that Book?..Oh you don't say that anymore, that was the Cool Book...now he's a fairy that raises his pinky...what is with that anyways, what's with the pinky? Are you trying to tell everyone how big it is? whatever it means, It's a little fruity if you ask me, just like you...Maybe if we're all lucky...I'll end your eWe career again, once again before it even gets started...your no match for Me Book...Tonight I'll will prove to you while I still run this Kingdom...why I call myself The Game...Why I am the Best...when you will be forced to do nothing else...but bow down...Bow Down to the King...THE KING OF KINGS!!! "

The Crowd explodes as "King of Kings" by Motorhead begins as HHH drops the mic and does a little DX Cross Chops as the scene begins to fade away..

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum