Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #39 - 07/20/13 Empty Ladies Night #39 - 07/20/13

Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:56 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #39 - 07/20/13 Empty Re: Ladies Night #39 - 07/20/13

Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:56 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

-INTRO-
n/a

-SCENE ONE-

Title: ???
Date: ????, 2013

With a zoomed in shot of the TeleVixen Champion, our scene begins. It's not the current TeleVixen Title though... It's the Original TeleVixen Championship, with Trish's nameplate on it. It's not a replica either, but the real thing, as the last person to hold that particular design. While the camera looks at that for a moment, it slowly zooms out, seeing the title laying on a pedistool. Standing next to it, we now see is Trish Stratus, wearing pink leather pants, and a match top that has a white "100% Stratusfaction" logo over her left breast. Over her shoulder, is the new EWE TeleVixen Championship. Trish keeps a hand on the title on her shoulder, while also slowly rubbing her other hand on the other title on the pedistool.

TRISH STRATUS
" It seems I have made history... Once again. I know, that's something you're very used to hearing, Trish Stratus, making history... Sorry, I can't help it. "

Trish chuckles very smugly before shaking her head.

TRISH STRATUS
" With my victory at Royal Flush, I have done something, noone else has done. It may be looked at as not really being a true achievement, and you may be right, it may be nothing more than a fun fact.. but it's a fun fact, only I can say.. when I officially became the only person.. to carry both designs, of the TeleVixen Championship. "

Still rubbing the original title, she smirks as she looks to the current title on her shoulder.

TRISH STRATUS
" Mizore made a rookie mistake, and I made her pay. Rookie mistakes can cost you in any match... especially a veteran like myself, and now Mizore knows that. All isn't lost though, is it? "

Trish shakes her head.

TRISH STRATUS
" She is quickly cashing in on her rematch clause, without any hesitation... It's admirable... but really, you couldn't beat me the first time, why would things be any different now? "

Trish laughs.

TRISH STRATUS
" I mean seriously.. Don't kid yourself kiddo... You're not even in My League... and you never will be. I have achieved more in my Career than you, your trainer Hollie, or her trainer Kelsi, combined... and that's just my career here in EWE, not to even mention... well, you know. "

Trish smiles and winks.

TRISH STRATUS
" Sure, I realize Kelsi has done an admirable amount in her career. She held all three titles of the Diva's Division, she's the longest reigning Diva's Champion.. yea sure, whatever... but is she a four time Women's Champion? a two time Tag Team Champion... a two time.. "

Trish pats the TeleVixen Title with a smug grin.

TRISH STRATUS
" TeleVixen Champion... Has she won the Queen of the Ring? Is she in the Hall of Fame? She's entered a Queen of the Ring... but lost... She's entered two King of Xtreme's... same result.. "

Trish chuckles, but then nods her head.

TRISH STRATUS
" I realize, this match is nothing to do with Kelsi Parr... But I'm proving a point... If Mizore's Trainer, isn't in my league... and her trainer's trainer... isn't either... how on earth does little Mizore hope to have a prayer? I realize she's had some success... but I already pointed out, it was all flukes.. sure the Scramble she did good enough.. but nothing but flukes ever since... and at Royal Flush, I proved it... I showed her what happens when she steps into the ring with a real talent. "

She smiles, ever so full of herself.

TRISH STRATUS
" You lose... like you rightfully should. Face facts honey, you don't have a shot in hell in this match.. you should of just waited, waited to cash in your rematch, on someone you actually might have a hope in beating. You know, kind of like how I waited on my rematch. Granted I never intended on ever using it... but watching you as champion, seeing you get fluke, after fluke... it upset me, I couldn't resist the opportunity to set you straight, and get an easy extra title reign added to my resume. "

Trish brushes a hand through her hair, knowing she's still striking some cords.

TRISH STRATUS
" Facts are simple, honey... you shouldn't of wasted your one opportunity, on a losing battle. You needed to wait until someone beatable fluked their way into the title... but then again, knowing you, there is noone like that, is there? I mean there's people you've fluked over before, but if they let you beat them, of course they'll never win the TeleVixen Title, I mean, let's just be real here. "

Trish shakes her head.

TRISH STRATUS
" Let's not beat around this bush any longer.. You don't have much of a chance, and I ain't going to waste anymore of my valuble time worrying or talking about it. This title, doesn't belong to you.. and as long as I have a say, it won't belong to you again... All your hopes.. your dreams to get this title back.. Comes to a dramatic end... Just like... "

Trish Snaps her Fingers.

TRISH STRATUS
" THAT! "

Trish walks off screen, while the camera zooms in and fades on the old TeleVixen Championship.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum