Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #42 - 09/11/13 Empty Ladies Night #42 - 09/11/13

Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:04 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #42 - 09/11/13 Empty Re: Ladies Night #42 - 09/11/13

Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:04 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLAWLESS - - - PROLOGUE
Nope, the Flawless Diva was not able to secure herself as the first ever Shining Star Champion. This doesn't stop her quest in achieving that title though, so Mizore, stay on guard,because Michelle McCool is working her way back to the title, and it starts this week on Ladies Night, when she disposes of the Mid Eastern Champion herself, Mickie James. Mickie thinks she's so good, thinks she's something cause she was able to defeat Layla for the TeleVixen Title. Little known fact Mickie, Layla, is my shadow, she's nothing compared to truly flawless, Michelle McCool.

:: Scene One ::
The First Step, Back to the Top
Starring: Michelle McCool
Attire: Click
Supporting: Paul Heyman
Mentions: Curtis Axel, CM Punk

[ Backstage of the CMSU Multipurpose Building in Warrensburg Missouri, for a eWe House Show. Michelle McCool is spotted sitting on a bench, putting the finishing touches on her outfit, for she has a match on this show. Wearing her white attire, she casually looks over to Heyman, who is sitting on another bench with his head down. Michelle chuckles lightly as Heyman looks up to her, showing the damages done to him by CM Punk at Summer BreakDown. ]

**The Visionary** Paul Heyman
"I wish I knew what was so funny?"

**Simply Flawless** Michelle McCool
"Mainly, just you."
[Chuckles lightly.] "It's not been a great month or so for you, has it?"

[ Heyman scuff back. ]

"Yea, you're right, it hasn't. It seems my only client that knows how to win anymore, is the one I turned my back on."

[ Michelle laughs out and nods. ]

"No, I get it Paul, and you're right, I can't remember the last time I was able to pick up a victory. That is the problem though, isn't it? You've gone from three clients, down to one... and now you're stuck with.." [Finger quotes]. "A Pathetic Woman Wrestler." [Rolls her eyes and shakes her head.] "That is the problem going through your head. You need to look at the bigger picture here though."

"And what bigger picture is that? Enlighten me, please."

[ Sarcasim was clear in Heyman's voice, but Michelle just shrugged it off. ]

"Now you have all your time to spend on me. Of course I haven't been successful, when you promised to take me places, yet spend all your time on them two. Now it's time for you to fulfill your promises to me, and now you have the perfect opportunity to do it." [Rubs her hands on her waist.] "This waist is almost flawless, but do you know what the only flaw it has?"

[ Heyman looks at her, knowing it was a rhetorical question, he nods slowly and waits. ]

"It's missing championship gold. With you in my corner, that can happen. Instead of spending time on Curtis Axel, now that he was taken his ball and went home. Instead of the time you spent to plot against CM Punk, he's got his revenge, just let him go, let him be. Focus all that time on me, and I promise, I will get you your first EWE Championship."

[ Heyman smiles broadly as Michelle gets to her feet and walks over to him. ]

"I got a match right now, some low ranked developmental rookie, I don't remember her name." [Holds out her hand.] "But why don't you join me, in the first step back to the top."

[ Heyman smirks still and nods. ]

"That's my job." [He grabs her hand and stands up.] "Tina Smalls... she's not so flawless."

[ The two smile and walk out of the room while the camera looks around the room, then fades out. ]

:: Scene Two ::
Here Piggy Piggy Piggy
Starring: Michelle McCool
Attire: Click
Supporting: N/A
Mentions: Mickie James

[ With the shot of a local farm somwhere in the country outskirts of Carbondale. Looking around field and barn a familiar voice rings out. ]

**Simply Flawless** Michelle McCool
"Here Piggy Piggy Piggy!"

[ Michelle McCool walks up to a 3 bar wooden fence, straight in front of the camera. She is wearing short jean shorts with a white top, complete with cowgirl boots and hat. With her hands cuffed over her mouth she hollars out again. ]

"Here Piggy Piggy Piggy!"

[ She walks around to another fence while the camera's follow her. This fence has more wooden bars on it than the previous, and closer together. Inside the fence a few pigs are running around after coming out of their houses. Michelle holds a hand out towards them and looks to the camera. ]

"Look Mickie, I found your family."

[ She chuckles as she points over to one sleeping in a mud puddle. ]

"Even your lazy wife."

[ Michelle laughs and shakes her head as she turns around and leans on the fence. ]

"I know, you've heard that enough in your life, me especially when I started it in the WWE. Don't worry honey, I'm not really here to repeat that same old joke. I did need to mention it while I was here, like obviously, but no, I'm here to see about this country you seem to like so much.. Hardcore Country, right?"

[ She shrugs as she looks around, not seeming to be very impressed. She keeps this look on her face when she looks back to the camera. ]

"I don't see it, I really don't. How can you like it out here? It's secluded, it's dirty, it stinks... oh well, I guess I can see why YOU like it." [Chuckles and shrugs] "It's not for me, though. You can embrace this lifestyle all you like, I won't fight you for it. Like, how dare someone as degrading, and pathetic as you, dare claim to be the Queen of Ladies Night, though."

[ Michelle smacks her lips and shakes her head. ]

"It's a slap in the face of everyone in this company, that you, and all your little buddies continue to think that. Stephanie might have the right to that title, being it's her show, as the General Manager. For now anyways, that might not be the case Thursday Morning." [Smiles broadly.] "That's gotta be killing you Mickie. You and all your friends, knowing the power in your back pocket, is in danger of being stripped from you. Your grip on Ladies Night is in very much danger, and there's nothing you can do about it, not if you don't want to get you or your friends fired." [She laughs.] "I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh, that is probably very hard for all of you." [She puts on a mock sad face while motioning a tear down her cheek.] "I gotta hand it to Jensen on that, that was sheer briliance."

[ Michelle smiles and nods, but then shakes her head to get back on point. ]

"You can't worry about that though. I know you should be worried about losing your advantage on Ladies Night, your power chip. I assure you though, if I don't have 100% of your focus, than you will lose. Let's be serious though, you're going to lose anyways, that's like, guaranteed."

[ She laughs as she paces along side the fence, with her right hand sliding across the top. ]

"I know you think otherwise. That's why we have this match, isn't it? You got your big ego, and you seem to think I am so pathetic, such an easy pushover. Stephanie is your friend, so she of course agreed. So in what might be one of her final acts, she gave you me... for an" [Stops and finger quotes.] " 'Easy Victory', following your tough Mid Eastern Defense."

[ She stops and leans on the fence again, as she sighs a little. ]

"I don't get you, though. I know I have had a little bit of bad luck lately, but you Mickie, of all people, you're going to base my true potential and skill off a little bit of bad luck, really?" [Shakes her head.] "What if we went back to 2011? Did you even win a match in EWE in 2011?" [She chuckles.] "You got lucky a few times I'm sure, but what is guaranteed, is that your number of losses that year, severly out weighed your number of victories. 2012 You did a little better, and now in 2013 you've done the best you've done, congrats. The point I'm making, you are going to overlook my true potential, my true skills, for a little bit of bad luck." [Shrugs.] "But hey, if you want to do that, then it's you that will be losing, no big."

[ She rolls her eyes and chuckles again. ]

"Like, you totally will be stupid to think I am a push over. I mean, so what if I've had bad luck, there's one thing you need to know about my true potential, about what I can do when I put my real focus in. That comes with one name... former Diva's Champion, Abby Addiction." [Winks.] "I know, you can say I didn't win, I drew. That's it though, I handed her the first draw of her career. Doing so I can say something, only two other people can say... I faced Abby, and I never lost to her. Plenty of people can say they never lost to her, because they never faced her, but only three people, myself included, can say they've faced her, and never lost to her. Then there's you, you can say you faced her six times... and lost to her six times."

[ Michelle laughs out and shrugs cockily. ]

"But you're sooo right, I should be judged on a little bit of bad luck, and overlooked of what I am truly capable of. Ask your wife what I can do when I actually care to focus." [Another coy wink.] "You got a ego on you, though, you will continue to think you are so much better than me, when trust me, you're not. You may be Mid Eastern Champion, but that means what to me? You got to be joking, nuts if you think I care about you holding the lowest title on the other brand, a brand I don't care about."

[ Michelle begins walking back the other way. ]

"Of course you're nuts though, right. I heard the rumours, how numerous times crew workers and camermen have caught you talking to yourself." [She shrugs.] "Whatever floats your boat, I guess. That's okay though, isn't it? You're the Mid Eastern Champion, AJ Lee is the TeleVixen Champion, Alessandro is the All American Champion, and Dutch Clark is the number one contender for the Undisputed Championship."

[ She stops walking and leans against the fence with a smile. ]

"Crazy really seems to be in right now. That's good, good for you, it doesn't make you flawless, it doesn't make you on my level. Your cocky little arrogance will be the end of you. You think I'm an easy target, but you are so totally mistaken. Not only will I beat you, but I will do so, flawlessly."

[ Michelle grins widely. ]

"My bad luck, ends on Ladies Night. My rise back to the top, where I belong, begins with you. That's pathetic, considering who you are, but whatev. It is what it is, you can tell yourself that I'm the low one, that I'm the reject, because your silly little ego has you thinking that, but really, it's you, that is the wannabe compared to me. You're the one that's not in my league, you're really not. I'm going to prove that. I'm going to show you, that you're not as great as you seem to think you are, while I show the world, that I'm not as pathetic as the roster seems to think I am." [Snaps her fingers.] "All in one fail swoop. Don't feel bitter though Mickie, losing to me, it's nothing to be ashamed of, it really isn't. I'm as good as it gets, you really have nothing to be ashamed of. Your ego will tell you otherwise though, with that ego of yours, a loss to me will be crushing. You might even get so embarrassed, after the sure to be loss to me, that you drop that Mid Eastern Championship, and leave the EWE."

[ Michelle laughs and shrugs. ]

"I welcome such an action, and will take great pride in it, cause it will be Michelle McCool, The Flawless Diva, that will be known as the one that opened your eyes to the truth I'll be the one known, for sending your running, crying, back to where you belong."

[ Michelle looks over to the PigPen and chuckles as she casually looks back to the camera. ]

"Oh yes, the 42nd Edition of Ladies Night, will truly be... FLAWLESS."

[ Michelle laughs and walks away from the screen, while the camera pans into the pig pen. Seeing several different pig houses, the one on the far right has a name written above it "M. James". That's what the camera zooms in and fades out on. ]

:: End RolePlay ::

-PROFILE-
Name: Michelle McCool
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Palatka, FL
Theme: "Not Enough For Me" by Jim Johnston
Allies: Paul Heyman
Enemies: Everyone Else

-RECORDS-
EWE Career Record
Win: 02
Lose: 05