Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

EWE[dot]COM EDITION #2: April 14th, 2011 Empty EWE[dot]COM EDITION #2: April 14th, 2011

Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:59 pm

--EWE.COM EDITION #2 - April 14th, 2011--
SHOW LINK: Click Here

Hello fans, it's me Christy Chaos, currently the 2nd longest reigning Women's Champion in EWE History. (not to worry in a few short months I'll be #1 Wink) I guess this weekly blog became more of a monthly blog, if that. What can I say, I been busy, but here we go with the ewe.com 2nd edition, or perhaps The WrestleMania Edition.

--WRESTLEMANIA FEVER--
WrestleMania is definatley in the air, people are talking about it and it's many great matches. With WrestleMania knocking on our door, I guess that's what inspired me to sit down and do this again. There's alot at stake and alot to talk about this year. Like the two most talked about streaks at EWE's WrestleMania. The Undefeated 3-0 Sean Lewis and of course Triple H who won his fifth consecutive match at last year's WrestleMania in the main event. Both those streaks are impressive and both will be on the line in Arlington next Sunday.

Another big subject worth mentioning is the Money in the Bank, and I don't mean because I'm in it, though that should make it worth mentioning Razz. Everyone loves the Money in the Bank here in EWE, because it is truely unique. It's not like WWE's Money in the Bank, that has always been a Ladder Match. Here in EWE our Money in the Bank has always been a different match, never once recycling from a previous WrestleMania. From our first Money in the Bank at WrestleMania Three being the King of the Mountain, to the Three Layers of Hell at WrestleMania Four, to the traditional Ladder Match at WrestleMania Five, to the Ultimate X last year at WrestleMania Six. This year Jensen has out done himself, creating the first ever Phase Three Match, which is a altercation of the pattant EWE Exclusive Ultimate Three Phase Challenge. It's going to be a match I know alot of fans are excitted to see, and I'll be honored to be in it.

Everyone's talking about my big match with Britney, the first one on one encounter between Dean and Johnny, even the sure to be classic Trish & Rikku. Speaking of Rikku though, who remembers when LAW defeated Rikku last year to FINALLY break his losing streak against her? Perhaps there's a chance for dejavu this year. Mr Man hopes to have the same fate one year later when he faces Android #18, who he has never beaten.

Perhaps the biggest match on everyone's mind though is the Undisputed Championship. Derek was set to defend the title against the 2011 Sole Survivor Winner, Dutch Clark, but due to illness he won't be able to make it. By the way I know you want to know his condition, but I'm affraid I have nothing to say. The Doctors still haven't let me see him, which has really annoyed me, but Jack tells me he's doing better, I hope thats true and not just a ploy to make me not worry. Jack Michaels will now be facing Derek instead, it's got the ultimate Student versus Teacher type of build to it and is sure to be a classic.

--PREDICTIONS--
That being said that brings me to my WrestleMania Predictions.

First match on the card is the X-Division #1 Contendership. I really don't know who will win this because it's open invite. I'm sure you'll see new people like Chris Fame enter this match just to make his pressence known at the grandest stage of them all. Mark Cha0s is also sure to enter. The real interesting part is the rumoured entry of Android #18. If that rumour holds true, there's your winner right that, I'm sure of it.

Next is the Diva's Championship match when Kelsi Parr defends against Mickie James. I say Kelsi will retain the title in what should be a pretty decent match. Kelsi is a great competitor and I look forward to teaming with her this week on Ladies Night. On the other hand, I can't wait to get my hands on Mickie this week too. She has trash talked me pretty much since the moment she got here, No Love Lost wasn't quite enough, so I'll see you Saturday Wink.

Then you have the Tag Team Championship match. A match I honestly don't care for. 4 People I really don't care for. I just said what I had to say about Mickie, and you already know how I feel about my brother. Trish falls somewhere between Mickie and my brother. Jeff, or my bad White Tiger, "Jeff Payne is dead" (rolls eyes). Really hasn't done nothing to me to care, but he has also lost alot of my respect, the moment he joined forces with my brother. I'm not sure if the ring will be able to support all 4 of these egos at once, but I guess we'll have to see.

Abdul & Hurricane title for title. All I can really say is wow. I respect both of these guys alot, I'm sure it will be a great match any way you slice it.

Dean and Johnny. I'm obviously going to be rooting Dean in this one. Rumours have it that WrestleMania may be his final match, so he needs to go out with a bang and destroy my good for nothing brother.

Trish Stratus vs Rikku. I'm gonna have to go with Rikku of course. Trish is nothing but a B*tch who thinks she's top queen or something. Rikku will gladly put her back in her place. I'm glad to see her back, even if for a short time. It's too bad she isn't back full time, that's one person I'd love to tag team with, since my partner done went and retired on me. (Btw congrats on the Hall of Fame Brooke! Wink )

Sean Lewis and Nero Phoenix inside a cage. Now I don't got much history with Nero, he hasn't really crossed me, but we aren't exactly pals either. I say Sean Lewis will win this one and push the undefeated streak to 4-0. Of course I pick Slug though, afterall he is technically my ex-husband Wink

Then I defend my title against Britney West. Obviously I pick myself to retain in this match. Sorry Britney that's just the way it is. I'm sure Candice will be ordering this Pay Per View, watching me inch even closer to her "untouchable" record. Candice if you don't want me to break it, you'll have to make your return and stop me yourself.

Android #18 versus Mr. Man. On three seperate occasions Eighteen has defeated Mr. Man. I'm sure Mr. Man hopes to have the same fate as LAW last year as he finally slays the fire breathing dragon, as he called her, at the grandest stage of them all. Perhaps he can do it, perhaps he is hungry enough. This whole crazy gimmick could just be a ploy to throw Eighteen off. Either way I don't see her buying it if he is, or I think he really is losing his mind and Eighteen will still make him pay. Prove me wrong Manny, prove me wrong.

White Tiger will try to end EWE's longest winning Streak at WrestleMania when he plays The Game. I already said what I thought about White Tiger, while Triple H, everyone loves Triple H. I say The Game shows the Legend this is still his Pay Per View and the Streak Lives on to Six in a row.

The Anticipated Phase Three Money in the Bank match. I could be conceeded and pick myself like I did in my title defense, but I can't do that. There's alot of really talented people in this match, all I can do is promise to give it my all and see what happens.

Finally you have the Undisputed Championship when Derek Daniels defends against Jack Michaels. I am clearly going to be cheering for Jack in this one. Derek screwed us all over and evidently killed Style & Pride. I tried to talk some sense into him and the jerk just blew me off. So I say Screw Derek, Jack, show him he still has much more to learn.

And that there wraps up the 2nd ewe.com edition of the Charismatic Blog. It's been fun people, and hopefully you don't have to wait as long until the next edition. Make sure you check out Ladies Night and Chaos this week and Order WrestleMania 7 next Sunday. Until then this is your EWE Women's Champion signing off.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum