Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

AfterMath 2011 - 05/29/11 Empty AfterMath 2011 - 05/29/11

Fri May 05, 2023 5:09 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

AfterMath 2011 - 05/29/11 Empty Re: AfterMath 2011 - 05/29/11

Fri May 05, 2023 5:10 pm
MICKIE JAMES
ROLEPLAY: 1/1
WRITTEN BY: SHADIC

Last Month before Wrestlemania. Trish Stratus and Mickie James were on cloud nine. They had the tag team championships and they reveal their true selves, what people might have already known anyway. But at Wrestlemania, their worlds crumbled. Mickie lost in the X-Division Battle Royal, Mickie Lost her Divas Title match to Kelsi Parr, Trish lost her match to Rikku but to make matters worse, they lost the Tag Team Championship to the Extreme Legends, otherwise known as White Tiger and Johnny Chaos! Almost a month has passed and Hardcore Stratusfaction has a second chance to regain what belongs to them. Can Hardcore Stratusfaction regain the Tag Team Championship or will they have to go into the back of the line once again?

In the locker room of Hardcore Stratusfaction, Mickie James is seen watching White Tiger's promo. She gets a few chuckles out of it as she lays back and continues to watch. Trish is seen entering the room, already dressed up for her match tonight as she goes over and sits beside Mickie. Mickie begins to speak

Mickie James
Seriously? He was gonna try the same trick twice with the Fugate Sluts? Then puppets? I mean, I know Johnny Chaos is gay, but come on! This is so lame! I could pull a better promo out of my ass!

Trish Stratus
Strange. Don't you got a promo in a few?

Mickie James
That's later. Right now, I wanna study both Johnny Chaos and White Tiger. Cause trust me, I wanna be ready for those flukes!

Trish Stratus
Babe. I'm always ready, you know that

Mickie turns and looks at Trish, trying to figure out if that was sexual or her ego talking again. But she just giggles and speaks

Mickie James
I know you are Trish and trust me. Tonight, no one will ever see it coming at all!

All of a sudden, a knock is heard on the door as Mickie looks at it. She stands up and goes over to it and opens it. Justin White is seen standing there, looking perverted and dumb as ever with that horse faced grin on his lips as Mickie looks at him, wanting to smack the ever living hell out of him. She then speaks

Mickie James
Great. I had to deal with one idiot interviewer, now you? Don't you got a strip club to go to?

Justin White
Oh, your on the ball today Mickie. Actually, I came to see if Trish wants a interview since you done your usual promos for tag matches

Mickie James
Actually. I didn't do one this time. I'm kinda free to do one...

Justin drops his jaw, hearing that news from Mickie's mouth. He then begins to speak

Justin White
Your...your serious!? You...want to do a interview for your tag match!? Tell me this isn't a dream. Tell me I'm not on Candid Camera or Punk'd! Wait, your just gonna beat me up again, aren't you?

Mickie James
No, Being honest. I'm free to do a interview. Just give me a minute. Stay right outside since it's all set up...

Justin begins to glee with excitement as Mickie shuts the door. He goes over to where the cameraman is. He then begins to speak

Justin White
Cameraman, tonight, you get me in a good shot. Cause I'm about to be the first interviewer to finally interview Mickie James!

Cameraman
Don't you mean second? Trixy already got to her...

Justin White
Tag Wise you Dolt! Now, hurry up and get it ready!

As Justin is now standing, waiting for Mickie to come out, the door opens. Justin begins to get excited a little, but instead of Mickie coming out, Trish Stratus is seen coming out, her hair raised up in a professional manner. She goes over to Justin and looks at him as Justin speaks

Justin White
Um...where's Mickie?

Trish Stratus
She'll be out in a second. What are you still doing here though?

Justin White
I'm going to interview Mickie James, you heard it!

Trish begins to chuckle a little as she lightly pats Justin on the shoulder. She then begins to explain

Trish Stratus
I did. Your right, but I never heard her say anything about doing the interview with you....so....

Trish snatches the mic from Justin as he looks like he was about to cry. Trish then speaks once again

Trish Stratus
Leave. Go away, Scram!

Justin couldn't believe it, but not wanting yet ANOTHER beat down, he decides to leave as Trish turns to the camera. The cameraman decides not to question it as he gives the signal for Trish to go ahead and speak

Trish Stratus
Well hello fans of EWE. As you know, my name is Trish Stratus, The 4 Time EWE Champion, The Queen of Queens, The Queen of EWE, the hottest chick in EWE today and soon to be EWE Divas Champion. Now, at this time, I like to introduce to you the woman who's almost as hot as me. Ladies and Gentlemen, Mickie James!!!!!!

Mickie is seen coming into the camera's view as she looks at Trish and begins to speak

Mickie James
Almost as hot as you? I guess we need to go back over and discuss your ego Miss Thang!

Mickie giggles a little as she waits for Trish to speak

Trish Stratus
Well, anyway. Tonight, you and your sexy, lovely partner, Trish Stratus will regain the EWE Tag Team Championships tonight against two old guys, otherwise known as Johnny Chaos and White Tiger, the Extreme Legends. How do you feel going into this match?

Mickie James
Oh, how do I feel going into this you ask? Well, I should be pissed off cause of the fact those two stole our tag team championships. But to be honest, I'm not. Why? Cause I know for a fact that those two won't be lucky this time. We might have lost our focus and ripped Johnny Chaos' Manhood from him in that match. But trust me, Hardcore Stratusfaction will look forward to dominating those two from pillar to post!

Trish Stratus
That does bring up a interesting point! Johnny Chaos, everyone knows that tonight is his last night in EWE. You know, cause he's retiring and all. Any words for him?

Mickie smirks as she licks her lips and begins to speak once again

Mickie James
Ah yes, Johnny Chaos, the man I owned at Wrestlemania. To be honest, I didn't even know he was retiring. To be quite honest, I still don't care. But that doesn't mean I haven't been watching! Johnny, you claim I'm not part of your stupid little Retirement Tour. But as far as I'm concerned, as long as you hold what's ours, I'm part of your stupid little tour! I've seen who your going to face in your final match tonight too. LAW? Sorry, but, he won't be the one who beats you. It will be me!

Mickie smirks as she looks up and begins to speak

Mickie James
For you see Johnny, you are sort of a pain in my ass. For all that you've done to women everywhere. What better way than for a woman to give you that final send off that you wanted. Only, this time Johnny, it won't be you getting in bed with a woman, no. It will be two women, two of the best women wrestlers of all time, giving you the loss on the Johnny Chaos Retirement Tour! Happy retirement, too bad you won't be retiring with those titles!

Trish Stratus
Now, what about White Tiger? He's had some interesting words about Hardcore Stratusfaction and as you can tell by his lack of a promo, brain skills!

Mickie begins to laugh loudly at the thought of White Tiger for about a minute or two. She then speaks once again

Mickie James
Wow. Where do I begin with ol White Tiger? First off, is there something you want to say? I mean, it's not a shame to come out of the closet. Trust me, once you do, it's a relaxing experience. But I guess for you, it's Johnny, isn't it? I wouldn't blame you for wanting to stay in the closet!

Mickie begins to chuckle a little, but quickly regains her composure and speaks once again

Mickie James
Second, what is your obsession with finding people to dress up as me and Trish? Are you that lonely? Puppets? Really? My god, I...I actually feel sorry for you. I really do, you know. Maybe I can find a strip joint for you to call since we know the Fugate Sisters can't get the job done for you! But, here comes the more interesting part of this whole debacle!

Mickie smiles as she gets a drink of water from a bottle she had in her hand and begins to speak once again

Mickie James
He says he's not on my level! You know, I do agree Tiger. You aren't on my level

Trish looks at Mickie a little confused. Mickie raises her hand up and explains

Mickie James
To be honest, your more on the level of The Jobber Squad! For you see. Yes, I know I didn't beat Kelsi Parr, but even she knows the best when she fights. You? You just get lucky. I mean, honestly. The only reason I didn't pay attention to you much at Wrestlemania is because your really not on my level. Hell, your not on anyone's level really! Your just like a leech, sucking off the fame of anyone who tags with your sorry ass. Tonight, not only will I be the one to give Johnny Chaos a loss before his match with LAW but I will actually do him the biggest of favors, get the big, sucking leech off his back!

Trish smirks as she speaks once more

Trish Stratus
Any final words for the losers?

Mickie James
Boys, get ready for some HARDCORE STRATUS-FACT-IONNNNN!!!!!!

Trish turns back to the camera and says

Trish Stratus
That'll do it for me, This is Trish Stratus, reporting for EWE and the Team...of Hardcore Stratusfaction!

The scene fades
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri May 05, 2023 5:44 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

-INTRO-
n/a

-SCENE ONE-

Title: ---
Date: May 29th, 2011
The scene opens with Trish getting a drink at a water fountain. She stops when she's approached by Edge, maybe? either way he has a grin on his face.

EDGE
" Hey there Sexy. "

TRISH STRATUS
" What do you want Adam? "

Johnny thinks for a moment.

EDGE
" I wanted you back. "

TRISH STRATUS
" Just can't live without me can you?

EDGE
" No, it's driving me nuts. "

TRISH STRATUS
" Well too bad, I'm happy without you. "

EDGE
" You at least gotta give me one more lay before you make up your mind. "

TRISH STRATUS
" I do? "

EDGE
" You know you want to. "

Trish thinks it over, then smiles.

TRISH STRATUS
" Follow me. "

The Scene flashes as we now see the duo in bed with a cover covering their privates.

EDGE
" Mickie going to be mad? "

TRISH STRATUS
" This has nothing to do with Mickie. "

EDGE
" I thought that's who you left Ad...me for? "

TRISH STRATUS
" Ya we're together. But it's just sex, nothing serious. "

EDGE
" Right. "

Johnny gets up to get his clothes back on.

TRISH STRATUS
" By the way, I made my decision. I don't want you back. "

Trish smiles. Johnny just smiles and nods.

JOHNNY CHAOS
" That's fine, cause I'm not Edge. "

Trish looks dumbstruck.

TRISH STRATUS
" What?! "

Johnny smiles and winks.

JOHNNY CHAOS
" See ya in the Tag Title match. "

Johnny walks out as Trish starts to freak out. Before she can get too frustrated though. Mickie comes into the room, just missing Johnny apparently.

MICKIE JAMES
" What's wrong with you? "

Trish calms herself.

TRISH STRATUS
" Nothing, I'm fine. "

MICKIE JAMES
" I don't know why you gotta lie, I can tell something is bothering you. "

TRISH STRATUS
" I just really want to beat The Extreme Fuck-Offs. "

MICKIE JAMES
" Well duh, me too! "

Mickie looks around at Trish and suddenly asks.

MICKIE JAMES
" Why are you naked? "

Trish thinks quickly.

TRISH STRATUS
" I was getting ready for you, the question is, why ain't you? "

Mickie smiles.

MICKIE JAMES
" Tonight, totally, but we got some big matches to get ready for when the show starts in like a few minutes, so we don't have time. "

Trish nods.

TRISH STRATUS
" Suite yourself. "

Trish begins to dress herself, while Mickie stands in our way, THAT WHORE! Mickie decides to go sit down in the chair, where we see Trish is dressed again, how convienent a time for Mickie to want to sit down.

MICKIE JAMES
" Are you sure you're ready this time to take them out? "

TRISH STRATUS
" I'm posative. I will not let Johnny get the better of me like that and not pay for it. "

MICKIE JAMES
" When did Johnny get the better of you? "

TRISH STRATUS
" Umm...it was in a promo he did on the internet. "

MICKIE JAMES
" Is it about our match? "

TRISH STRATUS
" Of course... "

MICKIE JAMES
" I might have to check that out. "

Mickie grabs the Laptop next to her and opens it up.

TRISH STRATUS
" YOU CAN'T!

Mickie looks up at Trish.

[color=deeppink]TRISH STRATUS
" I hacked had it deleted. "

MICKIE JAMES
" He really got you that hot? "

TRISH STRATUS
" You don't even know. "

MICKIE JAMES
" Don't worry we'll finish off them Has-Beens tonight. 100% Mickication Guranteed. "

Trish laughs.

TRISH STRATUS
" They just need to get ready for a heavy dose of Hardcore Stratusfaction. "

Mickie smiles and jumps on the bed.

MICKIE JAMES
" Now that I think about it, we do have some time to kill. "

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum