Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

AfterMath 2011 - 05/29/11 Empty AfterMath 2011 - 05/29/11

Fri May 05, 2023 7:09 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

AfterMath 2011 - 05/29/11 Empty Re: AfterMath 2011 - 05/29/11

Fri May 05, 2023 7:15 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

-INTRO-
n/a

-SCENE ONE-

Title: ---
Date: May 29th, 2011

The scene opens where we see Kenny Greenwood waiting by the AfterMath interview set.

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome by guest at this time. Trish Stratus! "

The crowd boos as Trish walks onto the screen and rolls her eyes.

TRISH STRATUS    
" I'm disappointed in you Kenny. Leticia gave me a way better intro than that. "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" My appoligies. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" You can't help being slightly retarded after Mr Man beat the living hell out of you. "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" That's a painful memory. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" I'm sure it is. "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" In any event, tonight you are scheduled to compete in two matches, one of them, a Triple Threat for the EWE Diva's Championship. Which alot of people... "

TRISH STRATUS  
" Think it's below me, yada yada, come on I heard it enough Kenny, seriously ask real questions. "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" Well, why do you want the Diva's Title? "

TRISH STRATUS  
" I said serious questions, not questions I have already answered. "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" Recap for those who didn't pay attention to the tournament. "

Trish sighs.

TRISH STRATUS  
" Because I am far superior to Brooke McGuire, and she has held it, while I haven't, I can't let that stand. "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" Well it certainly is easier to say than it is to do. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" Is it? I wasn't aware Kenny. I thought I could say it, then oh like magic I'm the Diva's Champion. "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" That's what Mickie did. "

Trish rolls her eyes.

TRISH STRATUS  
" Don't be Jealous of Hardcore Stratusfaction Kenny. "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" I'm not, but what I was originally trying to say, you have tough opponents. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" If you say so. "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" How can you not agree? "

TRISH STRATUS  
" Because I don't? that's probably the reason why, don't you think? Ya I think so too. "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" Britney has been very impressive lately...and Kelsi has been Diva's Champion since the February 12th. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" Good for them, but they ain't Trish Stratus, are they? I'm the greatest Diva ever to step into that ring, the sooner everyone realizes that, the better off they will be. "

Kenny opens his mouth to talk, but Trish hushes him with her hand.

TRISH STRATUS  
" Quite Kenny, this is my time to speak. I'll ask you the questions now. Tell me Kenny, has Britney West held a single title other than the X-Core Title? "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" Well no but.. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" Ah ah ah, just yes or no answers, no buts. Next Question, has Kelsi Parr ever held more than just the Diva's Title?. "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" No, that's because... "

TRISH STRATUS  
" Quit breaking the rules Kenny. Next question they have both faced Eighteen, correct? "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" Correct. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" Did either of them beat her? "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" Well no, but.. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" Man, Manny sure messed you up didn't he? "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" No. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" There you go finally. Next Questions, have either of them been inducted into the EWE Hall of fame, Are either of them a 4x Women's Champion, or even a former Tag Team Champion even once? "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" No.. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" Well now that we established that, The Answer to all those questions for me, is Yes. "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" But What's past is past, what's future is the future. What's in the Present is what matters. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" That's true, I was just making a statement Kenny, I've got absolutely no reason to be concerned about either one of these so called threats, so why should we even pretend? "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" Because as the veteran that you are, you should know that when you underestimate an opponent, it will cost you deeply. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" I don't underestimate them Kenny, I just ain't worried about them. Let me remind you of another simple fact Kenny, I have already beaten them both. All I gotta do at AfterMath, is do it again. "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" Triple Threat matches work differently you know that, and as I recall you haven't faired too well in Triple Threats in the past. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" Good for you Kenny, looking that up, now you feel special. So I don't have much success in Triple Threat matches. Like you just said though, the past doesn't matter. I'm going to AfterMath to change that history. "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" Even if their first promo's are way better than this one? "

TRISH STRATUS  
" What's promos got to do with anything? "

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" You know fully well what they do. "

TRISH STRATUS  
" True. And its true this sucks. I will take it home with my second though just you watch.,"

KENNY GREENWOOD  
" Confident in your second? "

TRISH STRATUS  
" I just said so you idiot...forget this I'm done.. "

Trish walks off as Kenny stops her.

KENNY GREENWOOD
" Not even going to finish off with your quote? "

Trish nods and gives Kenny a hard CHICK KICK!

TRISH STRATUS  
" QUOTE THAT! "

Trish walks off and the scene fades.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum