Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #160 - 06/10/13 Empty Monday Night Chaos #160 - 06/10/13

Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:47 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #160 - 06/10/13 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #160 - 06/10/13

Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:52 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEB VERSION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FORUM BACK-UP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-PROFILE-
Ring Name: Salvatore
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Undisclosed
Billed: Milan, Italy
Theme: "Save Me" by Remy Zero
Allies: Abby Addiction
Enemies: ---

-RECORDS-
EWE Career Record
Win: 00
Lose: 00
Draw: 00

Singles Record

Tag Record

Streaks
Current: n/a
Best: n/a
Worst: n/a

-NEXT MATCH-
Date: 6/10/13
Event: Monday Night Chaos #160
Opponent(s): Johnny Rebel
Stipulation: Extreme Rules
At Stake: King of Xtreme Round One

-POWER 15-
Current Power 15
Current: NR
Peak: n/a
Week(s): n/a
Total Appearences: 0

-ACHIEVMENTS-
TITLES HELD
N/A

SPOTLIGHT
-Coming Soon

OTHER HONORS
-Coming Soon

-DEFEATED-
Coming Soon

Prologe - - - > > >
The Big Debut of Salvatore is upon us... a pretty interesting debut as he enters the 2013 King of Xtreme Tournament, but it should be an interesting one none the less as he takes on Johnny Rebel. Will Salvatore's debut be a success, or will he quickly burn out?

< < < - - - End Prologe

]] -- Scene One: Off Camera -- [[

Backstage of the Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa is where our scene begins, in the locker room of one Kris Tailbott, aka Salvatore. Currently he's in there getting dressed up and ready for his first match, while his girlfriend sits on the couch in jeans and a green top, just kinda lost in space. Kris finishes the finishing touches on his ring attire before turning to her.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
So, what do you think?

Kris stands there waiting for a response, but she still seems pretty lost in space.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
Abby?

Still no response, so he snaps his fingers in front of her face. She shakes her head and looks up to him.

Abby Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Sorry, what?

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
Are you ok? You have been distracted ever since your birthday... other than when you won the Diva's Title, you was happy there, but you still been pretty distracted it seems.

Abby shrugs looking to Kris.

Abby Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
I don't know, I'm fine though.

Kris sits down next to her.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
Seriously, you can tell me.. what's going on?

Abby sighs and shakes her head.

Abby Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
I promise, I'm fine.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
As long as you ain't dreaming about someone else you slept with.

Kris laughs, but he notices Abby's look, and she's not laughing. He stops and looks to her.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
Wait... you are?

Abby doesn't answer.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
I won't be mad, if you're honest with me.

Abby Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
I promise you Kris, I haven't slept with another guy.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
Are you sure?

Abby Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
You know I can't lie to you, Kris... I promise, I haven't slept with another guy.

Kris nods.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
Alright fair enough, we'll change the subject then. What I said was, how do you like my ring attire?

Abby looks it over and nods.

Abby Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
I like it, though it doesn't really scream, Italy.. What's with that though?

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
With what?

Abby Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
The ring name, Salvatore.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
It's Italian.

Abby Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
I gathered that much, but you know you aren't from Italy.

Kris nods in acknowledgement.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
True, I'm not.. but how many people in the WWE and TNA are anything like theirself when they are on-screen? EWE doesn't seem to push the on-screen character as much as the likes of WWE and such.. like you, when you're Abby Addiction, it's not much different from the girl I'm talking to right now.

Abby nods in agreement.

Abby Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
May have a point, and it'll be interesting.. Why Italy though?

Kris shrugs.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
I like Italian food.

Abby chuckles.

Abby Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
That's your big selling factor?

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
I guess so, I'll figure it out.. besides miss smarty pants, if you want to get technical, my mother is a quarter Italian, and I am fluent in the language as well.

Abby nods again.

Abby Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Touche'

Before they can say anything else, there's a knock at the door, then a crew worker pokes his head in as Kris and Abby turn their attention to the door.

CREW WORKER
Kris.. it's time.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
Alright I'll be there in a second.

The crew worker nods and shuts the door as Kris turns back to Abby.

Salvatore
KRIS TAILBOTT
Well, here goes nothing, wish me luck.

Abby smiles and leans over to give him a kiss.

Abby Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Knock em dead.

Kris smiles and stands up before heading out of the locker room. Abby leans back on the couch as the scene fades away.

]] -- Scene Two: On Camera -- [[

A Few minutes later the true camera's open up in front of the Chaos Interview set, but instead of seeing the Chaos logo in the backround, an Italian Flag is draped over it. In front of this set stands Kenny Greenwood with a microphone.

KENNY GREENWOOD
Hello EWE Fans, Kenny Greenwood here... and joining me at this time, one of EWE's newest superstars... Salvatore!

No response from the crowd when Salvatore steps in front of the scene, sporting the same outfit from the match banner, jeans and a red leather jacket with an S Embeded onto the chest of the jacket.

KENNY GREENWOOD
First of all, Salvatore... I understand you have an Italian background, is that where your name comes from.

Italian Savior
SALVATORE
Ah, but of course Kenny.. It is the Italian Translation of Savior.

Kenny nods.

KENNY GREENWOOD
So, you're here to save the EWE from all of it's bad happenings it's got going on?

Salvatore shakes his head.

Italian Savior
SALVATORE
It's nots uh so much that, Kenny. It's uh nots uh me ripping off Aries, It's uh nots' uh me ripping off High Society. It's uh me, here for the people.

Some slight cheers in the background.

Italian Savior
SALVATORE
It's uh all about the EWE Nation, Kenny, that's who I'm here to save.. I'm here to go to battle for them. Salvare le persone, Salvare le mondiale.

Kenny looks confused as Salvatore smiles.

Italian Savior
SALVATORE
Save The People, Save The World... You didn't uh think I was gonna steal Angela's schtick, that she in return stole from Batman, did you?

Kenny shrugs.

KENNY GREENWOOD
I'm not quite sure about that, or your intentions, but moving on, you have yourself a big debut, as you take on Johnny Rebel in the first round of the King of Xtreme Tournament.

Italian Savior
SALVATORE
Johnny Rebel, the hillbilly redneck. I know uh this guy... He is the guy who lost to Mickie James in the X-Division Title match at last year's Final Destination Pay Per View.

KENNY GREENWOOD
Wow, you know your stuff.

Italian Savior
SALVATORE
Well of course uh I do, Kenny.. My Girl won her Women's Championship there.

KENNY GREENWOOD
Ah, I almost forgot you know Abby.. Well I'm interested to see what you are going to bring to the table here in this tournament, especially against someone like Rebel.

Italian Savior
SALVATORE
Someone like Rebel? He hasn't accomplished a lot in EWE, Kenny. You should want to test me against Alessandro, oppure Cashmere, someone like that. In time you will all see what I am capable of though, I will take this tournament and this company by storm.

KENNY GREENWOOD
Would certainly be interesting, I ain't sure I heard of very many accomplished Italians in this business.

Italian Savior
SALVATORE
A 2013 WWE Hall of Famer is nots uh very happy for that comment. Regardless I'm going to defeat Johnny Rebel and send him back to Hickville where he belongs. He can drink a 6-pack and watch the second round with a buzz, cause he's not going to get past this match.

KENNY GREENWOOD
Still a pretty bold claim, especially when we know nothing about you.

Italian Savior
SALVATORE
You know alls uh you need to know Kenny.... By the end of this tournament you will all see good an well, it's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you. That will hold true, when I come in from the shadows, like a bird in the night and take them all out, the guy noone knew.. the guy noone took seriously... is going to take it all, and become the 2013 King of Xtreme... For Myself, and for the Fans, a King we can all be proud of..

Salvatore looks straight to the camera.

Italian Savior
SALVATORE
Salvare le persone, Salvare le mondiale.

Salvatore walks off and the camera zooms in and fades on the Italian Flag.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum