Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania Nine - 05/26/13 Empty WrestleMania Nine - 05/26/13

Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:18 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania Nine - 05/26/13 Empty Re: WrestleMania Nine - 05/26/13

Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:18 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/2

....::....S T A R T.....G A M E....::.... After weeks of build up the moment has finally come.. The Game will finally go one on one with the Pit Viper for the EWE King of Kings Championship. When this match was first announced, it was out of mutual respect.. but over time, the wife of Triple H, Stephanie wouldn't allow that. With Stephanie's affiliation to the Queen's of Wrestling, and their history with Angela Fortin, she just couldn't allow her husband to have a good clean buddy buddy match at WrestleMania. Stephanie has instead succeeded in turning Fortin completely against him, destroying all trust she may of had.. now it's up to Triple H to decide his new approach on the match to come. ....::....E N D.....G A M E....::....

Scene Location: Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL
Scene Date: May 13th, 2013
Scene Time: 11:15pm

The camera's open up in the Allstate Arena of Rosemont Illinois. Chaos had went off the air an hour ago, yet HHH is still in the arena. HHH walks the bare halls, all the wrestlers have left and most of the crew, except for a random person here or there. HHH is still in his wrestling tights as he carries the King of Kings Championship in his hand. As HHH walks through the curtains and onto the stage, he sees all the bare seats in the arena. All the fans have done left, some of the wrestlers are still right out side the arena signing autographs at this moment, but for the most part everyone has completely left. HHH walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring. He leans on the ropes for a moment before looking at a camera laying in the ring. HHH shakes his head at the sloppyness before standing it up and making sure that it's on. After doing that he leans back on the ropes and looks at the WrestleMania Logo.

}{}{}{ The biggest show of the year... A Show I have never missed here in EWE.

He looks over to the camera.

}{}{}{ And I never will.

HHH looks back to the logo again.

}{}{}{ From the Elimination Chamber, that saw me on the losing end of trying to capture the World Heavyweight Championship in Madison Square Garden, March 27th, 2004... To the Brutal, and iconic Hell in a Cell Match with Derek Daniels in Casar's Palace on April 3rd, 2005... The easy domination over Toxic in the Staples Center on April 9th, 2006... To an even faster Domination of Derek Daniels and a Tag Title Defense with Shawn as we took down Predator and Chris Hart, two matches in one night in the Skydome of Toronto Canada on April 22nd, 2007... Me and Shawn reuniting again to take down Assassin and Slade Craven in Arrowhead Stadium on April 27th, 2008... To my triumpth over White Tiger and Edge to capture my fourth EWE Heavyweight Championship in Seattle Washington on April 11th, 2010... A Tough defeat to White Tiger in the Cowboy's Stadium on April 24th, 2011... and another tough defeat, once again Hell in a Cell, with Dean Winchester, April 22nd, 2012... From all that, now Soldier Field.. Chicago Illinois.. May 26th, 2013.

HHH looks at the King of Kings Championship hanging from his hand and lays it on his shoulder, before looking back to the WrestleMania Logo.

}{}{}{ It's event I simply, do not miss.. and I never will.. Just as I will be there in Chicago.. you can guarantee, I'll be there next year, when it comes back to Madison Square Garden for simply the biggest event in all of EWE History, guaranteed it will be, and guaranteed, I'll be there.

HHH stops for a moment and nods, just slightly.

}{}{}{ Let's not get ahead of myself though. First there's this year.. where I will defend the King of Kings Championship.. making it the second year in a row this title was on the line at WrestleMania. Being this title was made after WrestleMania 7.. it means this title has yet to miss WrestleMania since it's conception.

HHH looks at the title for a moment, then to the camera.

}{}{}{ Believe me, I should know when it was created.. I created it, on my run as Chaos General Manager.. yes, I used to have Johnny's job.

HHH shakes his head, thinking about it.

}{}{}{ The fact Johnny Chaos is in charge.. makes me extremely glad I'm only a part timer.. makes me very glad I am only here to defend this championship, and to compete at WrestleMania.

HHH shakes his head.

}{}{}{ Believe me, that piece of garbage has no business in office.

HHH puts a hand up.

}{}{}{ But don't get me started on him, for I will be out here all night.. No, I am not going to bother with him.. Angela, I know you want to know, when will I get to you.. well, I just did.

HHH brushes his hand through his hair and looks to the camera.

}{}{}{ All I wanted was a good match.. A good title defense.. worthy of this event. I respected you, for what you did last year, when you proved them all wrong, and became the first ever female King of Xtreme. Now you embark on your quest to become the first ever Queen of Kings Champion, as you call it.

HHH nods looking to the title for a moment then back to the camera.

}{}{}{ It could very well happen. Our good fun match though, I'm afraid got ruined along the way.. I got my own wife to thank for that.

HHH sighs, just thinking about it.

}{}{}{ Your faith in me.. your trust, all ruined because my own wife couldn't just stand by and let her husband do as he pleases, no she had to be egotistical.. she had to be selfish.. All she cared about is your past with her friends.

HHH shakes his head.

}{}{}{ Believe me, I could go on and on about the Queen's of Wrestling as well, but I won't. Ultimately this isn't about them.. and it's not even about my wife. My wife may of changed the feelings of this match, but in this ring, the match never got altered.

HHH paces for a moment making glimpses to the camera.

}{}{}{ No matter how we arrived in Chicago.. Best of Friends doing eachother's hair.. or worst of enemies ready to slit eachother's throat in their sleep. No matter which outcome brought us to Chicago.. the battle is going to ensue in this ring at WrestleMania, hasn't changed.. I planned to bring you everything I had, no matter how I felt about you.. and I expected no less from you.

HHH stops pacing for a moment and looks straight to the camera.

}{}{}{ I want you realize one thing though Angela. As impressive as winning the King of Xtreme was.. you forget one important aspect... I wasn't in it.

HHH smiles.

}{}{}{ Believe me... I'm not Alessandro... I'm better.. I'm not Johnny Chaos..

HHH thinks about that line for a moment then shakes his head.

}{}{}{ I'm far better than him. Go down the entire list of the King of Xtreme Entries... and I will tell you, with great confidence... I am better. I'm not being arrogant, I'm not being cocky... I'm just speaking the truth... To put it simply... I AM THE GAME!

Wooo! He did it! Oh.. sorry.. HHH does get that intense look into the camera though.

}{}{}{ So go on Angela.. tell me how tough you are.. tell the world you're the greatest thing since sliced bread.. but be ready to back up every word of it at WrestleMania.. I ain't a little slut you can toss around and feel important.. I'm only married to a Queen of Wrestling, I'm not one of them. I'm more than you even believe you can handle.

HHH looks to the logo again.

}{}{}{ It may be seen as a weakness that I only perform on temporary basis anymore, but you would be wrong to think so Angela. It's a sign that I have paid my dues.. Week after week I've laid waste to the biggest and the baddest.. When I first came to EWE and I captured my first EWE Heavyweight Championship.. I went three months without so much as a single loss.. I laid waste to anyone and everyone.. I competed in Singles Matches.. tag Matches, Triple Threats.. Summer Games Relays.. hell I even defended the title in a Handicap Match, all on my own.. and I emurged still the champion.

HHH smiles.

}{}{}{ There was a time Angela, I was like you.. I believed I was untouchable.. that I couldn't be stopped.. and many of times, I couldn't. We've both had our tough defeats though... The fact is, we're not invincible... and it always takes one person to smack some sense into our skulls to realize it. Say what you will, because I took this company by storm.. I've climbed the mountain 4 Times.. I've been Tag Team Champion 5 times.. only one other person in the company can even say that. I don't need to compete anymore, because I've done what I set out to do. I'm here to defend this title.. to compete at WrestleMania.. because I love the business and I love WrestleMania.. I won't miss WrestleMania, ever.. At the same time, I don't need to be here every week.. I don't need to overstay my welcome.

HHH pauses for a moment.

}{}{}{ I'm not like Trish Stratus.. I'm not here to ruin my name.. I'm here to defend this title... compete at WrestleMania... then step to the side and enjoy the next generation to take over the reigns.

HHH leans on the ropes and looks to the title.

}{}{}{ But if Angela believes I don't have it anymore... If she honestly thinks I can't hack it with someone young and hungry like her... then I'm afraid she has another thing coming... I'll take on anyone and everyone... and be damned if I don't teach her face to face, make her realize... whether it's 96 or 2013.... I am always THAT.. DAMN.. GOOD!

HHH shows the title to the camera.

}{}{}{ And Come WrestleMania, you will see what it's like.. to truly bow down... To the King.

HHH rolls back out of the ring and heads up the ramp while the camera zooms onto the WrestleMania logo in the rafters that HHH kept looking to. The camera stays there for a moment before fading out to black.

- E N D O F F E E D -

JAY
JAY
Admin

Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:24 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2

....::....S T A R T.....G A M E....::.... After weeks of build up the moment has finally come.. The Game will finally go one on one with the Pit Viper for the EWE King of Kings Championship. When this match was first announced, it was out of mutual respect.. but over time, the wife of Triple H, Stephanie wouldn't allow that. With Stephanie's affiliation to the Queen's of Wrestling, and their history with Angela Fortin, she just couldn't allow her husband to have a good clean buddy buddy match at WrestleMania. Stephanie has instead succeeded in turning Fortin completely against him, destroying all trust she may of had.. now it's up to Triple H to decide his new approach on the match to come. ....::....E N D.....G A M E....::....

Scene Location: Soldier Field - Chicago, IL
Scene Date: May 26th, 2013
Scene Time: ??:??pm

The scene opens up backstage of Soldier field where HHH stands with the King of Kings Title over his shoulder.

}{}{}{: Tonight... I will defend my King of Kings Championship.

???: Well duh.. can you state anymore of the obvious there, Hunter.

The crowd cheers when they see HBK step into the scene.

}{}{}{: Shawn, what are you doing here?

HBK: Would it be WrestleMania without me?

}{}{}{: Yes..

HBK: Valid, but not as good of one... admit it.

HHH nods

}{}{}{: I'll agree to that.

HBK: So you know, that title will be no longer yours after tonight, right?

}{}{}{: Dude, that's not nice.

HBK: But you know it's true. Jay was SOOOO Close to not dropping the ball on a WrestleMania too.

}{}{}{: No, I can still win, I had a decent first promo.

HBK: You'll still lose.

}{}{}{: Have faith Shawn, help me beef this up with comedy, can still happen.

HBK: Will get laughs, but you'll lose.

}{}{}{: Come on, be good friend.

HBK: I am being a good friend, helping you get a better rating than a zero... but you'll still lose.

}{}{}{: That's really annoying dude.

HBK: Ok fine... you might win.

}{}{}{: Thank...

HBK: Just as soon as Rick Cage comes back and wins the Undisputed Championship... and if you're not down with that, Just got two words for ya.

HBK runs off screen as HHH drops his head.

}{}{}{: Mother...

The scene cuts.

- E N D O F F E E D -

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum