Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #159 - 05/13/13 Empty Monday Night Chaos #159 - 05/13/13

Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:16 am
NO BANNER AVAILABLE

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #159 - 05/13/13 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #159 - 05/13/13

Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:16 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maiden Name: Christina Carter
Ring Name: Christy Chaos / Christy Clark-Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Resides: Laughlin, Nevada
Dating Status: Married - Dutch Clark
Theme: "Just Like You" by
Three Days Grace

Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 91
Lose: 53
Draw: 06

EWE Streaks
Current: 1 Consecutive Victory
Best: 11 Consecutive Wins
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-Power 15 4.0-
Current: #4
Peak: #4
Week(s): 5
Total Appearences: 3

-Power 15 3.0-
Peak: #1
Week(s): 9 & 17
Total Appearences: 30

-Power 15 2.0-
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39-42, 44
Total Appearences: 53

-Power 15 1.0-
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Start Forward - - - > > >
Well it was a sloppy performance, promo wise, but a win is a win.. even if John Steel took the glory of it. Christy made a few people take notice afterwards though, trying to light a fire under the roster to join in on the Guantlet.. Eighteen quickly stepped to the plate, at least she found one of the big guns she was aiming for. Til then though, she has one more match before the Big Dance.. and it's the Legend Killer.. or the Viper.. or the Apex Predator.. or whatever we want to call him this month.. whatever we call him, one thing we for sure can call him... Another Star Struck.

< < < - - - End Forward

WHERE GREATNESS CAME FROM
Wednesday, May 8th, 2013

The scene opens inside the Edward Jones Dome which is of course in St. Louis Missouri, as that's the name of Ram's Stadium. The camera pans around the stadium until coming and finding Christy Chaos sitting in one of the seats. She's wearing blue jeans and once again her Chiefs Hoodie with the sleeves cut. Seems Christy has paid someone to let her cut a promo here. She smiles to the camera and hops right to it.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I know what you're thinking.. Shouldn't I be heading to Rosemont Illinois already?"

Christy smirks and nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Yes it's true, that is where Chaos is going to be taking place, and I will be on my way soon enough. The fact is, once I seen the card, and who my opponent was this week.. I couldn't just simply go to Rosemont though. I was obviously already here in St. Louis, where our last show took place.. it just seemed, appropriate, to cut my promo here instead."

Christy pauses for a moment and adjusts her seating.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"This city has been home to many greats.. From the Cardinals Mark McGuire and Albert Pujols, who obviously aren't Cardinals anymore. To the Rapper and semi-actor Nelly."

Christy smiles and nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Yes, who doesn't know Nelly right? Whether it's Hot in Here.. you're #1.. or you just want a piece of that Country Grammar and countless other hits."

Christy stops for a moment and displays her hand towards the field.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Or better yet who this very building has been a 2nd home to.. Taking it back 13 years to the very team who brought home the Vince Lombardi trophy.. or better known, the Super Bowl."

Christy nods once more.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"From Tory Holt.. to Issac Bruce... to even Kurt Warner.. who may of played his last game as an Arizona Cardinal, but his rise to fame, was here.. as a St. Louis Ram. There's one other person from that team though."

Christy looks up, and the camera shows the display reading "#28 Marshall Faulk" where his number has been retired.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"One of the greatest Running Backs in the league, Marshall Faulk.. The Rams have rightfully retired his number.. and he is in the NFL Hall of Fame."

Christy smirks and nods, knowing all these greats she keeps mentioning.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"If I could even bring it closer to home.. there's Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen. Former EWE Women's Champion and the first ever Queen of the Ring. A Woman who didn't much know the word defeat, until she met me.. and my prized student."

Christy smirks and winks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That aside, she was a true great.. and speaking of my prized student.. Abby Addiction.. the 2nd ever Triple Crown Champion of the Diva's Division.. and though she was recently wronged out of the Diva's Championship, I have no doubts she'll get it back. She was the first ever TeleVixen Champion.. and even set a record in that 1st reign, that still stands today."

Christy pauses for a moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"All these greats.. whether past or present, at one point lived here.. in St. Louis Missouri. Not all good things come from here though mind you.. Somewhere in this city, you have a Mark Viviano.. ya I know, nuff said."

Christy chuckles and shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Also from this city.. is my opponent on Chaos. Which is why I found it appropriate to be here when I cut my promo. Randy is a very reknowned individual for sure.. I mean I could talk about he was the youngest World Champion in WWE History.. but thats not important here. We don't care about the WWE here.. but however."

Christy puts a finger up.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"However, did you know Randy Orton is the only Silver Grand Slammer... who's not credited as one?"

Christy nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It's true.. Former and 1st ever Mid Eastern Champion.. former Tag Team Champion for a single Day.. former 2x International Champion.. and Former EWE Champion... the true definition of a Silver Grand Slammer.. Yet uncredited, cause that wasn't all, him.. persay."

Christy pauses.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"You have the Randy Orton who was the first ever Mid Eastern Champion, and Tag Team Champion with Ric Flair for a single day. You have the Randy Orton who was the EWE Champion in 2006.. You even have the Randy Orton who captured the International Championship twice in 2010. All of this.. may seem like the same man, but it's not."

Christy chuckles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I don't know how else to say it or explain it.. just the crazy world we live in here in EWE."

Christy shrugs.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Now as Randy makes his debut, or rather redebut, however you want to look at it.. I question.. which Randy do I get? Will I get the Randy who hears voices in his head.. The voices who lie to him and tell him he could win?"

Christy laughs and shakes her head "no".

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Or perhaps more appropriately, after I myself was inducted into the Hall of Fame Last Year.. perhaps I get the Legend Killer?"

Christy shrugs again.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It would make sense I suppose.. but it also wouldn't be wise.. You don't want to be The Legend Killer, and then lose your first match to an EWE Legend.. by definition of course."

Christy winks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"The point is, I don't know what Randy I'm getting.. I don't care what Randy I'm getting.. Whether The Legend Killer fails to defeat this EWE Hall of Famer.. or the Voices lie to him, that he could even consider defeating me."

Christy shakes her head and continues.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Not going to happen dear Randy. See I don't really care which you are, what you think is going to happen.."

Christy smiles and leans back in her seat.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Quite frankly, I don't even care what you think.. what you have done in your past neither the different versions of you in EWE.. or in the WWE, which is a different version too. You can't honestly take credit for any of it, is the funny thing."

Christy laughs a little, it's very known that wall may not of been broken, but it's certainly been cracked, but what other way could she say it?

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That doesn't matter.. as it shouldn't.. who cares what some doligangers did in the past.. just like who cares what I have done in the past.. this is about now.. the present.. so Randy.. Fresh start.."

Christy sits back right in the chair and looks to the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I don't want to hear about what could happen.. because here's what WILL happen."

Christy takes a breath and smirks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I'm going to make a statement, through you.. I'm going to show all who even dreams of beating me in that gauntlet match.. that they don't have a shot in hell."

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"They all seem to think they will win.. they all seem to think I am nuts.. but here's my chance to show them once again.. My chance to put you down and lay you to waste. Some people, they don't care.. they only bring out the big guns when they have something to gain.. when a title is on the line, but not me."

Christy pauses for a moment and nods slightly, thinking about last week.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Last week is true, but that was a different story.. and a rare occasion.. Look back the week before that though.. Alexis Terry.. former GIW Undisputed Champion sure, but as we all know, what does that mean here?"

Christy makes a slight nod.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Exactly, nothing.. So what did I have to gain? Again, nothing.. yet I brought it all.. and may of won, if not for John's interference.. Moving past that, go a week before that.. when I went toe to toe with the one and only White Tiger.. I defeated the Legend and slayed the Giant, but again, what was there to lose?"

Christy smiles, seeing the point is being made.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"See that's what I'm trying to say.. With rare exceptions, I will always bring it... not just when I have something to gain.. A loss to you Randy, it really doesn't mean anything.. I mean sure, it looks bad and might damper some momentum heading into WrestleMania.. but honestly, does that really matter?"

Christy pauses for a moment, to let it sink in.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Be honest, does it? I've seen plenty of people here in EWE.. lose every single week.. get their ass handed to them.. then when they got to the Pay Per View.. walked out the new Champion. I've seen it countless times. I don't need to worry about that momentum crap, because it's all a mind game within their heads.. Something I'm sure you're very familar with Randy, things going on inside your head that is."

Christy smiles and winks.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"No Randy.. losing to you does nothing to me. It may even help me if you want to know the truth about it. Everyone in that Gauntlet will see it as weakness.. They will all write me off "oh she lost to a redebuting Randy Orton last week, she ain't winning this Gauntlet, no way." I Implore them to go ahead and have that mentality should things go down like that.. The fact is, I'm winning that Gauntlet no matter what happens with the Viper."

Christy smiles, confidence still booming as she stands up.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Go ahead Viper.. Strike.. do what you do best.. Just hope when you strike for that RKO, I don't Duck... cause just like that.. just in the blink of an eye.. Randy Orton.. version 40.. becomes yet again, Another Star Struck."

Christy walks down the isle and down the stairs as the camera turns to the Rams Logo and fades out.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 05/13/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #159
Opponent(s): Randy Orton
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title

PREVIOUS 3 MATCHES
Date: 05/06/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #158
Opponent(s): God's Justice
Stipulation: Tag Match with John Steel
Outcome: Victory

Date: 04/29/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #157
Opponent(s): Alexis Terry
Outcome: Draw

Date: 04/22/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #156
Opponent(s): White Tiger
Outcome: Victory

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE International Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (2) (Currently Frozen)
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame (2012)
Silver Grand Slam Champion
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-to-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever 3x Diva of the Year
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2010 (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2011 (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2012 (Victory)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 14x
Top 5 Rper- 30x
Diva of the Month: April 2012

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year
2011: Diva of the Year
2011: Match of the Year (Sole Survivor Match)
2011: 4th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
2011: 6th Best Match (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
2011: 10th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
2012: Diva of the Year
2012: Tag Team of the Year (Charismatic Fury)
2012: Match of the Year (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 8 )

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson (x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre (x2)
Alicia Q (x3)
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen (x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Aries
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche
Baby Doll