Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #149 - 05/21/12 Empty Monday Night Chaos #149 - 05/21/12

Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:41 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #149 - 05/21/12 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #149 - 05/21/12

Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:41 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAD DADDY
Monday, May 14th, 2012

( The camera opens on Chaos where the main event is about to conclude. Currently we are in the locker room of Christy Chaos and Dutch Clark though. Where Christy and Alyssa are watching the match. As the match finishes Christy grabs the remote and flips it onto cartoons. Alyssa looks over to her aunt, confused. )

ALYSSA CARTER
What are you doing, Aunt Christy?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You wait here and watch Cartoons, honey.. Aunt Christy is gonna go check on Uncle Dutch, I have a bad feeling what's about to happen.

ALYSSA CARTER
What's gonna happen to Uncle Dutchie?

( Christy looks to Alyssa, not believing she let that slip out to her. Christy quickly assures the child. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Nothing sweetheart, he's gonna be just fine.. I'm just gonna go out there and be sure. You stay here and watch TV like a good girl.

( Alyssa nods. )

ALYSSA CARTER
I'm a good Girl!

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Yes, you are.

( Christy kisses her on the forehead then grabs her briefcase and walks out of the room. Christy passes a security guard making his rounds right as she got out of the door. She asked him to peak in on Alyssa while she was gone, he assured her he would. Alyssa watches the cartoon for all of 2 seconds before she grabs the remote and conviently guessed the exact button she needed to turn it back. As the show comes back on she has turned it on right in time to see her father attack Dutch Clark with the chair. Alyssa has a look of pure shock on her face. )

ALYSSA CARTER
BAD DADDY!

( The four year old continues to watch the rest of the closing moments of Chaos as it all unfolds. Skipping ahead, Chaos is over with as Dutch and Christy head back to the locker room. Alyssa waits for them and gets happy when they come back in, though Dutch is a little worse for wear, holding his head. )

ALYSSA CARTER
Is Uncle Dutchie ok?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Yea, he's fine, he just needs to sleep it off.

ALYSSA CARTER
Daddy gave him a owie.

( Christy nods her head and Dutch chuckles a little, as he sits down on the couch. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Yes, but I gave your Daddy an owie too, to teach him it's bad.

( Dutch laughs a little bit. )

DUTCH CLARK
I gave your Daddy an owie on his chest that will never go away, and he will never forget about, so it's ok.

( Christy gives Dutch a look, as he just chuckles and shrugs, still holding his head. He was obviously referred to January of last year, when Dutch branded the Undisputed Title onto Johnny's chest, in retaliation to Johnny burning down the Mean Machine School of Wrestling. )

ALYSSA CARTER
What's he mean Aunt Christy?

( Christy sighs and nods. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Don't worry about that, just get your things together so we can go to the hotel.

ALYSSA CARTER
Ok!

( The little girl quickly forgets about her question as she begins to gather her things. A Little later the three are heading to the parking lot. Dutch climbed in the passenger seat, still trying to rest up as Christy made sure Alyssa was buckled up in the backseat. Christy was walking over to the driver's door when her cell phone went off. She looked at it and realized it was her brother. Christy rolled her eyes and clicked end on her phone before putting it back in her pocket and climbing into the car. Christy starts the car up and drives out as the scene fades away. )

DAY AT THE PARK
Monday, May 21st, 2012

( Monday Afternoon the scene opens up in a local park in Athens Georgia. Christy Chaos is seen sitting on a park bench, overseeing Alyssa playing on the playground. As Christy watches her cell phone begins to go off. She smiles when she sees who it is and picks it up. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Miss me already?

( Christy smiled at her smart aliac remark, as her husband on the other end chuckles. )

DUTCH CLARK
Just making sure you two are getting along okay.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
She's doing fine, Mr Worry Wart.

DUTCH CLARK
It's my job.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You was invited to join us.. but you're too focused on Leo.

DUTCH CLARK
Still am..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Like you ain't beat him before.

DUTCH CLARK
I know, and I will again.. I can't go messing up the streak to a guy like Leo because I took him too lightly though.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I guess.

DUTCH CLARK
I'm gonna get back to it.. see you two later on.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Ok, love you..

DUTCH CLARK
Love you too.. Tell Alyssa too.

( Christy smiles. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Will do..

DUTCH CLARK
Bye, babe gotta run.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Bye.

( Dutch hangs up 1st and Christy follows suit. Christy smiles as she watches Alyssa continue to have the time of her life. Knowing this is her perfect timing, Christy reaches into her purse and pulls out a mini-cam corder. Seems Christy had two reasons to come to the park. Christy turns the camera on and leans it at an angle on the bench, to point right up to her. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Hello EWE.. or more importantly,, hello Mallory. I know this isn't a very conventional place to cut a promo, but what can I say, I'm not very conventional.. and I'm also a multi-tasker..

( Christy grabs the camera and gets a shot of Alyssa on the playground before setting it back down. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
It's not about her though.. nor does it matter where I'm cutting this promo. The fact is, tonight, we'll all be in the same place.. We'll be on Chaos, me and Mallory, we'll both be in that ring. Mal, she's got the entire EWE Nation fooled it seems.. She's got everyone worried about her, everyone thinking she is tough shit.. maybe she is, but the fact is, I'm not like everyone else.. I'm not going to cower at a reuptation.

( Christy smiles and shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
No, that's not my style, not at all. I do respect one thing about you though Mallory.. You have the right mindset for this business.. To go anywhere, to accomplish anything, you must believe you are the best, you must go into every match thinking, without a doubt, you have it won. You do that, and you can accomplish great things. You don't often see Undisputed Champions and people with Undefeated Streaks going into every match thinking they will lose, that they don't have a chance in hell.

( Christy nods. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
For that, I can respect you.. I may not like you, for you don't like me.. but I do respect that. That attitude has made you the first ever Miss Lady's Choice, just as I am now the first ever Miss Money in the Bank. Two First Evers, that we accomplished on the same night.. and now we will meet one on one. Despite having respect for your attitude, there's one thing about you that makes it difficult to take you seriously.. How can I, when you spend all your time sleeping around... especially with my brother?

( Christy shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Girl, you better get yourself tested as quick as possible.. We could Populate an entire City with the amount of women my brother has slept with. He smuggles STD's like a Crack Dealer Smugles Drugs.

( Christy chuckles... and it's even more humorous to her when her cell rings, and that's exactly who it is. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Well speaking of my STD smuggling Brother, his ears must of been burning.

( Christy chuckles and picks up the phone. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Hey bro, was just talking about you.

JOHNNY CHAOS
What, you was?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Yes.. I'm cutting a promo for my match against your little super slut friend of yours.

( We can't see, but can get the impression of Johnny Rolling his eyes on the other end. )

JOHNNY CHAOS
You have no right to talk about her like that, you don't even know her.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You're right, I don't.. I couldn't know her as well as you, cause there's no better bonding then someone you've serviced your manhood into.

( Johnny clearly sounds frustrated on the other side. )

JOHNNY CHAOS
Look forget it.. I just want to know why you've been avoiding my calls all week.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I don't know... maybe you attacked my husband like some kind of coward, when he wasn't aware.

JOHNNY CHAOS
I told you, I did that for you.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Yes, you was being the big brother, wanting me to cash in.

JOHNNY CHAOS
And you made the big mistake in not doing it.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
We're not all like you, Johnny. If I do cash in on my Husband.. He'll know it's coming, and he won't be battered.. I'm not going to be a coward about it.

JOHNNY CHAOS
You assume I've done that.. you forget, my experience is that Cena did it to me.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You woulda done the same think if you had it, we both know that.

JOHNNY CHAOS
True I guess... I still think you need to strike at an opportune moment, catch him off guard, how badly do you really want to be Undisputed Champion?

( Christy watches Alyssa slide down the slide and smiles slightly. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Tell you what, why don't you stop trying to be a big brother..and worry about being a father.. Why is she with us, when you're clearly still roaming about.

JOHNNY CHAOS
I just don't want her in the middle of the divorce..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Sure you will.. I'm gonna finish my promo, so if you got nothing else to say..

( It was Rhetorical of course, cause Christy hung up before she even finished, let alone gave him time to respond. Christy looks back to the camera and smiles. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Well I guess you got a little more than you bargained for there Mal.. You got to witness your opponent having a phone call with your boyfriend... no wait, Fuck Buddy my bad... and only one of them, ain't it?

( Christy laughs and shrugs. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Yea, I don't take back what I called you on the phone with my brother.. As cliche as it is, you fit the bill and you know what they say. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Something is broke though ain't it? Your Undefeated Streak... It came crumbling down last week thanks to Kelsi.. That's sad.. You were making such a name for yourself because you were creating the illusion that you were indeed better than everyone, because you couldn't be beat.. That's gone now though, so now what do you do?

( Christy smiles and pauses for a moment. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I guess you can make a really big bounce back this week, can't you.. You can make me suffer your pain.. I may not be undefeated.. but I'm still on quite the winning streak.. Everyone talks about my husband winning his last 15 matches in a row, they don't even realize I have won my last 11. So how bout it Mal? Will you be my 12th Victory in a row?... or will you end my streak, just like yours was ended last week? Tonight that question will be answered, and all I have left to do is with you all the best of Luck..

( Christy looks to Alyssa and smiles before looking back to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Unfortunately for you, you will become nothing more than Another Star Struck..

( Christy winks before powering off the camera and placing it back in her purse. She goes back to watching Alyssa as the scene fades away. )

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

Maiden Name: Christina Carter

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, MO
H&W: 5'1" 110lbs
Theme: "Bitter Taste" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Maried to Dutch Clark
Finishers: Star Struck, CC Trap
Allies: Dutch, Abby, Kelly
Enemies: EWE Board

EWE Record
Win: 83
Lose: 51
Draw: 05
Current Streak
11 Consecutive Wins
Best Streak
11 Consecutive Wins
Worst Streak
3 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Date: 05/21/12
Card: Monday Night Chaos #149
Opponent(s): Mallory Costas
Stipulation: Standard Match
At Stake: n/a
Power 15 3.0
Current: #2
Previous: #2
Peak: #1
Week(s): 9, 17
Total Appearences: 21

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39, 41-42, 44
Total Appearences: 48

Original Power 15
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Career Achievements
-TITLES HELD-
2x EWE Women's Champion
2x ACW Hellcat Champion
2x EWE International Champion
2x EWE Tag Team Champion (CURRENT CHAMPION)
2x EWE X-Core Champion
-HONORS-
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-To-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank (Female to hold MITB)
Qualified for MITB 2010(2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor(4th Place)
Qualified for MITB 2011(2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Qualified for MITB 2012(Victory)
Top Five Rper (26x)
Diva of the Week (10x)
-AWARDS-
Best EWE Faction 2007 (The Extreme Connection)
Best EWE Diva 2010
Best EWE Diva 2011
Best Match: 2011 (Sole Survivor Match)
4th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
6th Best Match of 2011 (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
10th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
Diva of the Month (April 2012)
STAR STRUCK
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche
Baby Doll