Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 8 - 04/22/12 Empty WrestleMania 8 - 04/22/12

Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:42 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania 8 - 04/22/12 Empty Re: WrestleMania 8 - 04/22/12

Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:42 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRAINING
Wednesday, April 18th, 2012

( The scene opens in a local gym somewhere in Daytona Beach Florida. We see Christy Chaos sitting on a bench wearing black sweat pants and a plain white sleevless t-shirt. A Short haired dirty blonde man walks over in front of her. )

MAN
So.. where is she?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
She's on her way, relax.

MAN
She was supposed to be here an hour ago..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Punctuality isn't one of her strong suits.. she sleeps in alot..

( The man looks intrigued as he sits down. )

MAN
Stress of the new career?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
No, she's been like that since High School..

( He nods.. )

MAN
Can I ask why we are even doing this?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Why not?

MAN
You've been in the business for years.. Abby's almost been there a year and was already trained by you. So why this Training Session?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Well Chris, I just feel it's neccassary.. It's WrestleMania.. No grander Stage, need to be on the top of our game.. Abby could really use it.

CHRIS
Yes, I do get her.. The experience at WrestleMania is far different than any other event.. It's something she hasn't experienced yet.. But what about you? This is your fourth one, ain't it?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
And 5th Match.. Why not though? Not only will be being here help Abby not feel like I'm picking on her.. but I feel I could use it..

CHRIS
You've been here though.. You've been on the grand stage.. you been in the limelight for quite awhile..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Yeah, and for that fact.. I think it'd be good to change the pace.. I been responsible for myself for a long time now.. It might be good to have someone else help me get things back in order..

( Chris nods, thinking he understands but before he can speak the doors open and they both turn to see Abby carrying a duffle bag. She walks over to the bench and lays her bag down. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
It's about time..

ABBY ADDICTION
Yea, sorry..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
What happened?

ABBY ADDICTION
The usual.. and the unusual..

( Christy gives her a weird look. Abby picks up on this and shakes her head. )

ABBY ADDICTION
Just kidding, I just overslept.. no big.. Let's do this.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Well since you're late, I'm gonna make you go first..

( Christy smiles as Abby chuckles lightly. Chris stands up and extends his hand. )

CHRIS
Hello Abby, I'm Chris.. I'll be helping you out today..

ABBY ADDICTION
Nice to meet you, I guess.

( Abby shakes his hand, but not with much enthusasim. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You guess?

( Chris holds his hand to Christy. )

CHRIS
It's quite alright.. She doesn't see why she's doing this.. Come with me.

ABBY ADDICTION
Why can't we do it here?

CHRIS
Because the ring and everything we have set up, is in the other room.

( Abby looks at Christy. )

ABBY ADDICTION
Are you coming?

CHRIS
She's going to stay here.. I don't let anyone else in there but me and my student.. it's how I work.. now come ont.

( Abby rolls her eyes as Chris puts his hand on her shoulder and guides her towards the room a little bit, until she walks on her own. As she gets to the door she looks back at Christy. Christy smiles and waves. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Have fun sweetie.

( Abby rolls her eyes and enters the room as Chris follows. After the door shuts Christy chuckles as she picks up a magazine and starts reading it. Skip ahead about an hour and the door finally opens back up..Christy is still engulfed in whatever Magazine she's reading. Abby laughs and shakes her head before she yells out. )

ABBY ADDICTION
You're up miss magazine reader.

( Christy looks up from the Magazine and smiles. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
How was it?

ABBY ADDICTION
Riveting..

( Christy laughs and lays down the magazine on the table and gets up as Abby grabs a bottle of water out of the fridge and takes a seat on the bench as Christy gets up and enters the room. Christy immediately sees the ring and starts walking there, but Chris shakes his head. )

CHRIS
No, not yet.

( Christy looks back to Chris confused as he shuts the door. )

CHRIS
We're not ready to go to the ring yet.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Aren't we supposed to be having a practice match?

CHRIS
Yes, but first I have something else set up for you..

( As they walk over to a different part of the room, we see Cardboard cut outs of all five of her Money in the Bank Opponents.. each stood up with card board crosses cut into the bottom. Christy gives it a funny look and turns over to Chris. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
What's this?

CHRIS
It's your opponents in the Money in the Bank.. I had gotten them before I even knew the real reason you wanted my help.. but it will still do.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
What's the real reason?

CHRIS
You want to be back in order.. You're worried that after twice in a row you failed to win the Money in the Bank.. you're fear is that you will fail yet again for a third year in a row..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Sheesh, you don't gotta be so harsh about it..

CHRIS
I'm sorry, but that's true, ain't it?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Well yes, but still.

CHRIS
There's another factor to be considered isn't there?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
No.. Just my bad luck.. I can qualify no problem, but once it comes time to get the job done, it all falls apart.. I usually get SOOO close too...its frustrating..

CHRIS
And you're seeking my help, to help ease that frustration..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Yes, we already established that.

CHRIS
You need to admit the other problem you have with this year's money in the bank particular..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
What are you talking about?

CHRIS
Come on Christy.. I think everyone knows how you feel about Barbed Wire..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
It's a natural Fear...I don't want to get cut, so what?

CHRIS
Which poses a problem in a Barbed Wire Ladder Match, doesn't it?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I found ways to get around it the last two King of Xtreme Finals.

CHRIS
Yes you did, but eventually, you tricks caught up and you met that barbed wire.. both times.. and left you in defeat two years in a row in that tournament as well.

( Christy sighs.. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
If I had known you was going to be picking on me and making fun of me..

( Chris puts his hands up.. )

CHRIS
No, relax.. That's not what I'm doing... You need to conquer this fear.. If you can't.. I don't care who your opponents are.. they could be the 5 biggest jobbers in the company, you still wouldn't win..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Gee, thanks.

CHRIS
I'm just trying to help.. The first step is acknowledging it.. and we have done that.. the Next Step you need to take in your own time.. You need to think back where it all stared.. how you adopted this fear.. and after that, you must confront it.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
When you say confront it..

CHRIS
Find some and try to get over your fear..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Do what, cut myself with it?

CHRIS
I do actually suggest a little bit.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
The Fuck kind of advice is that?

CHRIS
It's the only way you're going to come to terms with it..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
No..

( Chris Sighs. )

CHRIS
Fine, but I'd like to know how you're going to win a Barbed Wire Ladder Match.. when you won't go near Barbed Wire..

( Christy rolls her eyes. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You make a fair point I guess.

CHRIS
Promise to think about it, and we can continue.

( Christy sighs. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Deal, I guess.

( Chris nods and points over to the cardboard cut outs.. )

CHRIS
Now then, the first thing we are going to do, I want you to demenstrate how much of a threat these opponents will be.. and then say what you will.

( Christy nods and walks over in front of the first one, which is Dustin Jobber..She looks back to Chris.. )

CHRIS
That's right.. just one at a time, demonstrate the level of threat they are.. and say what you want to say.. maybe why..

( Christy shrugs and gives the Dustin cutout a hard slap knocking it over. )

CHRIS
A Simple slap.. This indicated, he won't be much of a threat at all?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Correct.

CHRIS
Why?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Because he's Dustin JOBBER.. Isn't that already enough?

CHRIS
From what I heard.. you can't underestimate those Jobbers.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Stupid people have lost to them.. stupid people who let their guard down.. I never have.. and I never will. Dustin isn't going to be much of a factor at all in this match.. he's just going to be there. He's going to fill the match to keep the entertainment, nothing more..

( Chris nods. )

CHRIS
Continue then.

( Christy walks to the next one, which is Vito Moretti... Christy looks back to Chris then back to the cut out. She shrugs before she just blows the cutout, knocking it over. )

CHRIS
Wow.. seriously?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Seriously.

CHRIS
He's like twice your size..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
And? The guy is all muscle.. Absolutely no brains NOR talent.. He's a Damn Joke.. the fact he qualifed is the biggest Practical Joke in all of EWE History.. and let's not forget Rick Cage was put into the Hall of Fame this year.

CHRIS
Very well.. carry on.

( Christy looks at the other 3 and looks back to Chris crossing her arms. )

CHRIS
What?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
These last three won't be pushed over so easily.. they are my real threats in this match..

( Chris nods. )

CHRIS
Your experience shows.. when you can pick that out so easily.. so go on.

( Christy looks at the 1st cutout standing, the 3rd one in all. It's Khaos. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Khaos is a real Dark Horse in this match... Everyone talks about how it's finally my time.. how Brooke is going to step big into the Male Division.. and how impressive this Kincade has been slaying everyone he's got in the ring with.. they almost forget all about Khaos..

CHRIS
But not you?

( Christy shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Never.. This guy has much talent.. Just a couple weeks ago he took my husband to the absolute limit.. and considering Khaos had a fatal four way match earlier in the evening.. that's pretty damn impressive.

( Chris Nods.. )

CHRIS
I'd have to agree, that is impressive.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Khaos shouldn't be overlooked.. and so he won't.. However.. As impressive as he may be.. He needs to pay his dues... This is my year.. I'm TIRED of Second Place.. I want that damn Briefcase.. Nothing personall.

( Chris nods again as Christy knocks Khaos over and moves onto the next one.. Kincade. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
There's not alot I need to say about Kincade.. This man is impressive.. I know it.. you know it.. He knows it.. he won't shut up about it actually. He's so superior to everyone because he's old school.. because he had a tough life.. this makes him hardcore.. this makes him legit.. you know that right?

CHRIS
I didn't.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Well yeah, it totally does.. He's so Hardcore.. He showed us his broke down house once.. He expects us to care about that crap? It's certainly not our fault you live in a dump with no furniture and have to eat Ravoli straight out of a can without heating it up.. He coulda changed all that, but guess what he did with his first EWE Pay Check?

CHRIS
What?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
He got drunk.. He spent it all on Alchol.. Congratulations, your now the 2nd Mr Jobber.. He may be good, he may even be damn near pefect in his win-loss record.. but the key phrase is damn near.. I helped end that.. and I'm going to repeat it this Sunday.. it's my Briefcase, better luck next year you sack of shit.

( Christy punches over the cutout with rage before looking over to the last one.. it is of course Brooke. )

CHRIS
Tough one to face, right?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Not really.. this certainly isn't the first time.. We've had a few Women's Title matches.. we even had a King of Xtreme Tournament match, which was also another Women's title match.. Of course we had the Tag match on ShowDown.. and we had the Battle Royal in which I qualified...We have no qualms or issues in facing eachother.

CHRIS
I recall hearing about a time you told your husband to destroy her..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
That was just a misunderstanding.. we're over that.. I still love Brooke.. in a non gay way.. and still have plenty of respect for her.. But as much as I'd love to see her win this and break her way into the big boy's division like me.. I can't let her do it before me.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I been busting my ass.. two years in a row I tried this.. two years in a row I failed.. I can't do it again.. I WON'T do it again.. and I can't let my own friend be the one who costs me this.. Sorry Brooke, but ain't the one who's Dreams will be Broken nor Brooke-N... It's her and the other 4 who will find thereselves as 5 more Stars Struck.. as I become Miss Money in the Bank!

( Christy knocks Brooke's cutout over and looks back to Chris. )

CHRIS
Very good.. Let's get to that match now..

( They get in the ring and have a practice match.. The Scene skips ahead where Christy is coming out of the room. She walks over to Abby and sees her dazing on the bench. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Hey Abby..

( She doesn't get a response.. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
ABBY!

( Christy snaps her fingers in front of Abby's face as she quickly comes out of it.. )

ABBY ADDICTION
Sorry, what?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Is he hot?

ABBY ADDICTION
Who?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
The guy you was day dreaming about.

ABBY ADDICTION
It's not like that.

( Christy laughs. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS #
Just messing with ya.. let's get out of here.

( The girls grab their bags and head out of the gym as the scene fades away. )

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

Maiden Name: Christina Carter

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, MO
H&W: 5'1" 110lbs
Theme: "Bitter Taste" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Maried to Dutch Clark
Finishers: Star Struck, CC Trap
Allies: Dutch, Abby, Kelly
Enemies: EWE Board

EWE Record
Win: 81
Lose: 51
Draw: 05
Current Streak
9 Consecutive Wins
Best Streak
9 Consecutive Wins
Worst Streak
3 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Date: 04/22/12
Card: WrestleMania 8
Opponent(s): Vito Moretti, Brooke McGuire, Christopher Kincade, Dustin Jobber & Khaos
Stipulation: Barbwired Ladder Match
At Stake: Money in the Bank
Power 15 3.0
Current: #2
Previous: #3
Peak: #1
Week(s): 9, 17
Total Appearences: 19

Power 15 2.0
Week(s): 11, 39, 41-42, 44
Total Appearences: 48

Original Power 15
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Career Achievements
-TITLES HELD-
2x EWE Women's Champion
2x ACW Hellcat Champion
2x EWE International Champion
2x EWE Tag Team Champion (CURRENT CHAMPION)
2x EWE X-Core Champion
-HONORS-
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-To-Back Diva of the Year
Qualified for MITB 2010(2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor(4th Place)
Qualified for MITB 2011(2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Qualified for MITB 2012(Pending)
Top Five Rper (24x)
Diva of the Week (9x)
-AWARDS-
Best EWE Faction 2007 (The Extreme Connection)
Best EWE Diva 2010
Best EWE Diva 2011
Best Match: 2011 (Sole Survivor Match)
4th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
6th Best Match of 2011 (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
10th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
STAR STRUCK
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)
Blue Panther
Britney West(x5)
Brooke McGuire(x6)
Candice Michelle
Candy Cane
Carnage
Charlie D Luzon(x2)
Christian
Christopher Kincade
Dan Desario
Daffney Unger
D-Dawg(x2)
Deadpool
Dean Winchester(x3)
Derek Daniels
Dook Shaz
Dorian Xero(x2)
Doxy Rose(x2)
Dream(x3)
Dutch Clark
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle
ETMac
Gaz Black
Gemini Jones
Hollie Winder
James Cage
Jason Ceno
Jay Jobber
Jillian Webb
Jesse Woods
Johnny Chaos(x2)
Johnny Rebel
Jon Moxley
Kandi Washington
K~Dawg
Kelly Kelly
Kelsi Parr(x2)
Khaos
Kiana Araneta
Konnan
Leo Kat
Lily
Malci
Maryse(x2)
Matt Fennec
Melina Perez
Michelle LeWallen
Mickie James(x5)
Mike Shockly(x2)
Morgan Alvertez
Mr Man(x2)
Nicole Johnson
Raven
Rick Cage(x2)
Rikku(x2)
Roxas Knoxx
Ruby
Sean Lewis(x2)
Shawn Michaels(x2)
Spider
Stacy Keibler
The Hurricane
The Rock
Toxic Angel(x4)
Triple H
Trishatina
Trish Stratus(x5)
Vespertine
Victoria
Vito Moretti
The White Knight
White Tiger(x3)
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:43 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONQUER THE FEAR
Friday, April 20th, 2012

( A local hotel in Daytona Beach Florida. Water can be heard running as the camera slowly goes into the bathroom.. A Woman is in the shower, as the camera comes to her back we can see it's a blonde woman. As she turns just slightly to see the side of her face, we can tell that it's Christy Chaos.. She doesn't even notice the camera as she's lost in thought. The Camera quickly flashes back several years.. twenty years to be exact.. We see a 7 year old Christy Chaos, with shoulder length straight brown hair. The little Christy is wearing blue jeans and a Pink Barbie T-Shirt. She's with her father out on a ranch looking at horses. )

CHRIS CARTER
Which one do you want to ride?

( She looks to her dad. )

CHRISTYINA CARTER
I don't want to ride alone.. You ride with me.

( Chris nods. )

CHRIS CARTER
I'll ride right next to you, you'll be fine, I promise.

( Little Christy contemplates this as she looks around at the horses and points to a pure white one.. )

CHRISTYINA CARTER
I want that one.

( The Stableman nods. )

STABLEMAN
Good choice.. Daisy here is very gentle with kids.

( He pats the horse and starts putting it's saddle on. A Few Minutes later Christy and her father hit the trail, with her father next to her on a tan horse with black hair. He has one hand on his reign for his horse.. and his other hand holding the reign of his daughters. )

CHRIS CARTER
See, this isn't so bad, is it?

CHRISTYINA CARTER
No..I guess not.

( They continue riding for a bit onwards up the trail. They stop where there's a barbed wire fence in front of them, to keep people from riding off the edge, as this is where there's a cliff with a 20 foot drop and a streaming river down below. Acrossed from them is another hill with trees and a dirt road. It's quite a site. They just watch it in awe. )

CHRIS CARTER
Quite a Site ain't it..

CHRISTYINA CARTER
It's pretty.

( Chris smiles and nods. )

CHRIS CARTER
Yes it is.

( Christy and her father both look at the beautiful scenary until a Snake slides from under the fence.. It spooks Chris' Horse.. He tries to get a hold of it to calm it down.. but his horse freaking out, gets Christy's horse to freak out. Her Horse kicks up and before Chris can do anything, Christy falls off of it and lands on the fence. Christy's back tangles on the top wire of the fence. Chris quickly jumps off his horse as he sets down and rushes over to his daughter. He panics not knowing how to get her out of the mess without hurting her more. )

( We fade back 20 years later back to the present day. We are looking at Christy's back again, but now she's no longer in the shower. She's wearing a purple bra she just put on. Right on her right shoulder blade, in perfect place that any shirt as always hidden, we can see a faint scar. We see it for a few moments before a black shirt covers it up. We come out seeing Christy is fully dressed as she starts brushing her hair. The Scene changes a couple hours later and we're back at that same ranch. A Pink Mustang pulls up to the ranch and Christy steps out of it. She walks up to the Stableman, and is surprised to see that it's the same man from 20 years ago.. he's in his 40's now.. He flashes a smile to Christy.. )

STABLEMAN
Hey mam.. how are you today?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I'm fine..

( He looks her up and down. )

STABLEMAN
I must agree mam.

STABLEMAN
You looking to ride the trail.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
No.. Just walk it..

STABLEMAN
Sarcasim isn't very nice, you know.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I wasn't being sarcastic.

STABLEMAN
Oh, why do you want to walk it? It's awfully long just to walk it.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
The last time I rhode a horse was here.. 20 years ago..

STABLEMAN
Is that so?

( Christy nods, the man gives her a funny look, then something clicks in his head. )

STABLEMAN
Your name isn't Christina, is it?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Freaky memory..

STABLEMAN
That was a tragic moment and tragic day.. of course I remember..

( Christy nods. )

STABLEMAN
I can understand why you haven't rhode.. but that kind of thing doesn't always happen.. You gotta get over it and conquer your fear.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
One fear at a time please.. I'll be fine walking.

( The man shrugs as Christy goes on her way down the trail..She knows a camera has followed her, so she sees fit to make use of her time during her walk and talks to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
WrestleMania is only a few more days away.. In just a few more days, Daytona will be lit up like never before.. The World isn't watching the Daytona 500.. only Rednecks are.. so no, this Sunday will be the biggest worldwide attention the Daytona Speedway has ever received I can guarantee it.

( Christy chuckles as she keeps walking up the trail. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
But today, isn't Sunday.. Though it may be when this airs.. Today, isn't WrestleMania.. Not yet it isn't.. Today we're going to talk about something else.. Today our topic, is fear.. Everyone has it.. whether they admit it or not.. Everyone has something digging down deep inside.. The inability to acknowledge it, prevents you from conquering it.. the inability to conquer your fears, can prevent you from accomplishing things you'd like to accomplish.

( Christy pauses for a moment as she's still walking. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
It's clear that my fear in particular, can and would certainly cost me this match.. We're not talking about mine yet though.. Let's talk about other people's fears.. the fear they don't even realize.. like Dustin Jobber..

( Christy stops walking for a moment, thinking to herself. She shrugs and keeps walking. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Okay, Dustin Jobber doesn't have any.. He's special.. and I mean special.. He doesn't have the brain capacity to even understand what fear is.. I can give him one thing though, he's smarter than Vito..

( Christy chuckles to herself. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Vito is so dumb, the only book he's ever been able to read, was a coloring book. Even his steriod muscle no brain beast of a self has a fear though.. His fear is that he's not good enough to be in this company.. He's not good enough to succeed.. He fears he didn't deserve his spot in the Money in the Bank.. That's why he hasn't been heard from since the moment he fluked his way into the second round of the X-Division Tournament. The man can only win, by flukes, when his opponent doesn't even try, or isn't even there..

( Christy shakes her head and keeps walking. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
To conquer this fear Vito... well no, you can't conquer a fear when it's true.. You really aren't good enough to be in this match.. The only thing you can do is accept the fact that you don't belong and no longer have to worry about if or not you are..

( Christy continues walking as she continues on. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Then you have Khaos.. a man who definately fears failure.. He tried to get in the Money in the Bank the first time, but he failed because of me.. He tried a second time, but failed because of Brooke... He tried the X-Division Tournament.. but was eliminated by Mike Jobber... ya.. I'll leave that one alone.. In one final hurah, you took the final spot in this Money in the Bank, so here you are... But now what's the problem? You fear that if you fail to win this match, fail to make an impact.. you're going to fade off into oblivion..

( Christy nods. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
That may or may not be true.. but to conquer it, you need to accept, you are good.. I seen it when you faced my husband... Keep at it, and maybe.. just perhaps.. you'll have an even bigger role come this time next year..

( Christy continues walking as she's nearing her destination. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Brooke.. We all know what your fear is.. and it's easy to spot.. Your fear comes from the fact you don't have enough experience in matches like this.. you don't have the experience of competing in the men's division. Your weakness, is the doubt you always give yourself anytime your about to enter a match like this..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You need to get over this fear Brooke.. Conquer it.. Realize you are good enough.. Realize, you are a heavy favorite to win this match.. your doubts isn't helping matters what so ever.. so just drop them and conquer your fears.

( Christy nears the top of the hill as she smirks. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
As for Kincade.. What could you fear? Maybe you fear the world discovers that you are a phony? Perhaps that's what they discover? I don't even care about you right now to be honest.. I got plenty more to talk about you, don't you worry yourself.

( Christy laughs but her smile fades when she reaches the top. She sees the pretty scenary.. but what she's looking at is the fence. She takes a breath and walks up to it, getting within a step away. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
My fear.. Is barbed wire... I was scared by this mesh.. and it's effected me ever since.. I've tried my best to avoid this, all of my life.. but in the last two years, getting to the King of Xtreme Finals, made it unavoidable.. and now the whole world knows about my fear..

( Christy looks at the barbed wire and nods. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
But that's what I'm here to do.. Acknowledge it.. Remember it.. confront it.. It's time to conquer this fear.

( She takes a deep breath before quickly reaching out and grabbing the barbed wire right on it's point. She grasps down hard and cringes. She pulls her hand back after a moment and looks at it, it's been cut open. She looks at it for a moment then shows it to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Now it's your turn.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

EWE Record
Current Streak
9 Consecutive Wins
Best Streak
9 Consecutive Wins
Worst Streak
3 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Opponent(s): Vito Moretti, Brooke McGuire, Christopher Kincade, Dustin Jobber & Khaos
Power 15 3.0

Power 15 2.0

Original Power 15
Career Achievements
-TITLES HELD-
2x EWE Women's Champion
2x ACW Hellcat Champion
2x EWE X-Core Champion
-HONORS-
Top Five Rper (24x)
Diva of the Week (9x)
-AWARDS-
Best EWE Diva 2010
Best EWE Diva 2011
STAR STRUCK
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)
Blue Panther
Britney West(x5)
Brooke McGuire(x6)
Candice Michelle
Candy Cane
Carnage
Charlie D Luzon(x2)
Christian
Christopher Kincade
Dan Desario
Daffney Unger
D-Dawg(x2)
Deadpool
Dean Winchester(x3)
Derek Daniels
Dook Shaz
Dorian Xero(x2)
Doxy Rose(x2)
Dream(x3)
Dutch Clark
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle
ETMac
Gaz Black
Gemini Jones
Hollie Winder
James Cage
Jason Ceno
Jay Jobber
Jillian Webb
Jesse Woods
Johnny Chaos(x2)
Johnny Rebel
Jon Moxley
Kandi Washington
K~Dawg
Kelly Kelly
Kelsi Parr(x2)
Khaos
Kiana Araneta
Konnan
Leo Kat
Lily
Malci
Maryse(x2)
Matt Fennec
Melina Perez
Michelle LeWallen
Mickie James(x5)
Mike Shockly(x2)
Morgan Alvertez
Mr Man(x2)
Nicole Johnson
Raven
Rick Cage(x2)
Rikku(x2)
Roxas Knoxx
Ruby
Sean Lewis(x2)
Shawn Michaels(x2)
Spider
Stacy Keibler
The Hurricane
The Rock
Toxic Angel(x4)
Triple H
Trishatina
Trish Stratus(x5)
Vespertine
Victoria
Vito Moretti
The White Knight
White Tiger(x3)
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:43 pm
ROLEPLAY: 3/3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dustin wears pink underwear
Sunday, April 22nd, 2012

( The scene opens backstage, or makeshift backstage of the Daytona Speedway, usually where all the cars and pit crews are before they drive out onto the track. The entire area has been set up with locker rooms and right now we're inside of Christy's, she's sitting in a recliner, already in her ring gear. over her left hand is a bandage, from where she grabbed the barbed wire a couple days ago. She sits in thought as she just casually looks over to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
It all comes down to this..

( Christy pauses and adjusts herself in the chair. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
After weeks of build up.. weeks of anticipation.. It's all riding on tonight.. The Biggest night of the year in the world of Professional Wrestling. WrestleMania has arrived.. The Fans are tuning in, to see it all.. they are watching the Title for Title main event.. the first ever Lady's Choice Ladder Match.. EWE 2nd ever Championship Scramble.. The Hell in a Cell.. but of course. they are also tuning for the Money in the Bank..

( Christy nods her head and rubs her hand. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
We've all done whatever we had to do, just to get into this match.. I've already made a sacrafice before the match has even gotten here.. and tonight, we'll all be making more sacrafices.. We're going to lay it all on the line.. just for a breifcase.. a briefcase that contains a contract.. a contract that gives us a shot at the richest prize in the business, at anytime we choose.. One of us will make the sacrafices, put our body on the line, and be leaving with that briefcase as an award..

( Christy pauses and shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
But 5 of us.. will make the sacrafices.. put it all on the line.. for nothing in return.. Go through it all.. try your hardest.. and in the end, you don't get the job done.. in the end, you don't get what you came for.. If anyone in this match knows more about that feeling... it's me.. Twice I have been one of those five... and now I am trying for a third year.. trying for a third time to NOT be one of the five.. but to be the One..

( Christy nods.. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Vito.. will be one of the five.. actually he won't even be that.. maybe it'll just be four this year.. he'll just be on his own as not someone who risks it all, but as just a test dummy.. The one we all try out what moves work, and don't.. as he is just dismantled and proved to not be a threat to anyone at all. He's not a bother to me.. nor is he a bother to anyone else. Stay home, don't come back.. please.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Dustin.. he'll be one of the Four.. God and Money is all he wants... Two very good things, I must admit.. but his focus clearly isn't on this match.. he's going to lose and be laid to waist just barely longer than Vito will be.. Someone hurry up and exterminate these Jobbers, like seriously..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Now that we took care of the two obvious people who won't be the One.. That leaves three more people.. who could it be? Could it be Khaos? It very well could.. The guy has more talent than anyone will give him credit for.. We may of had our scuffle a couple weeks ago.. but the fact that he took my husband to the limit.. even after he had already competed in a fatal four way earlier in the evening.. that gained my respect, it truely did.

( Christy nods as she thinks for for a moment. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
As true as that is though.. He is wrong.. I have alot more to lose than he realizes.. first of all, my husband isn't the only one on an extended winning streak.. so first off, there's that.. But the real thing I have to lose.. well, perhaps it's my career.

( Christy nods.. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Becoming the Number One Contender to the Undisputed Title, it's never easy.. Once you fail to win the title, the chance doesn't come back around very quickly. When I was challenging Alessandro at Phase Three.. a match that I failed to win.. I made a promise before that match.. a promise to myself and to the world.. that I would be the Undisputed Champion by the end of 2012... This Money in the Bank could be my last chance.. Not saying it will be, but it very well could be... So by losing this match, once again, once again living with the agnst of defeat and failure... My career could be on it's winding days.. I'd call that, very much to lose..

( Christy sighs and nods. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I respect you, but if I have it my way.. you will be one of the five, as well..

( Christy smirks. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
This brings me to Christopher Kincade.. He could be the One, couldn't he? He's certainly been a dominant force.. He's destroyed anyone and everyone who's come accrossed him.. There's no doubt in my mind, he's the favorite to win this match.. I don't care what he says, what the predictions say.. He's the favorite to win this match, anyone who can't see that, is in denial.. that includes Christopher..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
The fact you want to play yourself as the underdog is just sad.. and degrading.. who wants to MAKE therself the underdog.. knowing fully well, they are not.. I'm not saying I am.. I don't believe that I am.. but I also know that neither are you.. You just further prove how much of a phony, you really are.. You think you are hardcore.. you whine and cry about your tough life and try and blame us for it.. Because we have money, and you don't.. it's our fault.. Because we live luxary lives, and you do not, it's our fault.. It's all out fault.. none of it can be blammed on Kincade.. of course not.. because we are the ones who told him to blow his paycheck.. because we are the ones who put him in prison..

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You say I need to earn your respect.. I don't need to earn shit for you.. I won't deny that you are good.. but I certainly ain't going to deny that I don't like you either.. I respect the skills you have, but nothing else.. You grow up and be a man, take responsiblity for yourself.. and then.. maybe.. I'll give a damn what you think about me.

( Christy brushes the hair out of her face, confidence starting to beam off her face. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Above all else.. there's certainly one thing the fans really want.. The One thing the EWE Nation Wants to see... The one thing the EWE Nation Needs to see...Whether me, or not.. they want to see the first ever Miss Money in the Bank.. And that's what brings me to Brooke McGuire.

( Christy smiles and waves to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Hey Brooke.. How are you tonight?... Oh me? I'm good... Brookie I'm so glad to see you stepping up to this level finally.. Who knows, maybe this match will push you so far that you decide to stick around.. then I can have some company in the path of destroying the boys..

( Christy winks. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Whatever happens, don't give up on yourself and your dream to be the Undisputed Champion.. You're a four time Women's Champion...the first Diva to hold both the Diva's and Women's titles.. when you set your mind to it.. you can achieve it all, you have done proved it before... Sure you've had a few strands of bad luck in the process.. but look at me.. I've been through it all too.. and like me.. when you get knocked down, you always get right back up and push on... even harder than you did the first time.. It's that Similarity, is why we made such a dominant Tag Team... Perhaps the Greatest EWE Tag Team, never to hold the Titles.

( Christy smiles. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
That's my opinion anyway.. The point is, I share your wish.. If I am to lose, one more time.. I hope it's you who comes away with the Briefcase.. One way or another, we shall see the first ever Miss Money in the Bank... So Brooke.. I honestly wish you the best of Luck..

( Christy smirks and nods. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Unfortunate.. you and the others gotta become just Five More Stars Struck..

( Christy smirks and blows a kiss to the camera, and the kiss magically cuts the feed. )

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

EWE Record
Current Streak
9 Consecutive Wins
Best Streak
9 Consecutive Wins
Worst Streak
3 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Power 15 3.0

Power 15 2.0

Original Power 15
Career Achievements
-TITLES HELD-
2x EWE Women's Champion
2x ACW Hellcat Champion
2x EWE X-Core Champion
-HONORS-
Top Five Rper (24x)
Diva of the Week (9x)
-AWARDS-
Best EWE Diva 2010
Best EWE Diva 2011
STAR STRUCK
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan