Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #146 - 04/02/12 Empty Monday Night Chaos #146 - 04/02/12

Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:56 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #146 - 04/02/12 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #146 - 04/02/12

Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:56 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME TO TAME THE KITTY
Monday, April 2nd, 2012

( The scene opens up backstage of the Humphrey Coliseum in Starkville, Mississippi just a couple hours outside of Monday Night Chaos. The doors for the parking lot go flying open and in steps Christy Chaos. She's wearing blue jeans a Black with Green lettering "Charismatic Fury" T-Shirt and a Green with black lettering "Charismatic Fury" Hoodie. Christy is talking on her cell phone as she walks down the halls. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I just got back to the arena now...Yeah I plan on winning don't worry, you make sure you beat his stalker at WrestleMania...I know you can beat her, don't underestimate her either.

( Christy stops in front of her locker room door and gives it a funny look. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I'll talk to you later Abby, I got other matters to take care of.

( Christy hangs up her phone and puts it into her pocket. She looks at the door strangely seeing "Chaos". She rubs her chin for a moment before looking above it. There's a black piece from the top that fell over. She reaches over and flips it back into place, now showing "Christy" above "Chaos". She shakes her head before entering the room. Christy barely gets into the room before she freezes. She doesn't know what to make of what she sees, but Mike Jobber is in her room, sniffing...well, ya know. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??!!

( Mike turns quickly to see Christy, who is staring Firey daggers at him through her eyes. Mike is quick to drop the panties and toss his hands up. Christy dives at him in anger but somehow Mike manages to miss her and run out the door. Christy gives chase until she turns the corner and sees that he is gone. She is about to leave when she notices he is standing behind a plotted plant, holding it over his face which does little to block the rest of him. When he notices Christy spots him, he pushes the plant at her and bolts again. This time she chases but when she turns the corner, she can’t find him. She gives up and walks away. After a moment she returns to her locker room, looking around at what's been done. She notices the burnt up tampon by the locker and shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Why are these Jobber Idiots still here?

( She walks over to her duffle bag, and figures it's best to see what else he'd done. She see's the panties he dropped and put them back in the bag. She leans over and picks up her socks to put them back in too. At that moment Dutch Clark is seen entering the door way. He clears his throat. Christy turns to acknowledge him, but still has her hands in the bag as she gives him a smile. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Hey babe..

DUTCH CLARK
You, err...find Brooke yet?

( Christy shakes her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
No...so you just better keep the deal.

( Dutch sighs. )

DUTCH CLARK
Does it really come to this for you guys?

( Christy shrugs before looking down in the bag. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
We can talk about it later, I need you to run to the store for me, if you wouldn't mind.

DUTCH CLARK
Of course, I got time to kill anyway. What do you need?

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Mike seemed to have taken something from me, not sure why he needed them..

( Christy shrugs before pulling out the tampon box and tossing it at Dutch. Dutch reacts quickly catching the box, despite not knowing she was throwing something at him at first. He looks at the box, then to Christy. )

DUTCH CLARK
You're joking.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
fraid not.

( Dutch shakes his head. )

DUTCH CLARK
You threaten to cut me off...and you want me to do THIS.

( Christy chuckles slightly. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You don't have to..

DUTCH CLARK
Thank G...

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
But if you don't, you'll be cut off even if you win.

( Dutch grumbles. )

DUTCH CLARK
Fine, I'll be back.

( Dutch walks out of the room as Christy lets out a little laugh. She walks over to her locker where the burnt tampon is. She opens the locker, her Tag Title is hanging on the pole. "Least he didn't touch that", she thinks to herself. She unhooks the title and locks it around her waist. She pats it and smiles. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Time to tame the Kitty.

HIDE AND SEEK AND PROMO
Monday, April 2nd, 2012

( Christy is walking down the halls a few minutes later, Tag Title still around her waist. She's pumped and ready to go cut a ring promo, that she is on her way to do, when she see's Leticia Cline interviewing someone. She stops and glares before yelling out. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
JOBBER!!!

( Mike takes off for the parking lot, but Christy chases after him. As Christy gets into the parking lot, she can't see him right off. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Where you at?!

( Christy walks around. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I will catch you, pervert.

( Christy stops and looks around. She notices the camera before looking back around the parking lot. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I got time to kill, I'm not leaving until I find out.

( She looks back to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Stay with us...because I'm not doing a ring promo anymore it looks.

( Christy smirks to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Tonight, I shall once again go one on one with our Fearless Undisputed Champion. We do all know what happened last time, right?

( Christy smiles and nods. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
That's why we are here. White Tiger can't handle the fact that the last time we was in that ring, I forced him to tap out. That's been eating away inside of him for these past couple weeks. He said I wasn't a threat to the title, yet he was extremely lucky that was a non-title match...or it'd be me going to WrestleMania, to face my Husband.

( Christy winks to the camera before walking around a car. She checks around a couple cars then comes back to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Now that woulda been a WrestleMania Main Event worth watching. The Most Dominant Male of today...and his wife, the most dominant female of the same day. That woulda certainly sold tickets. Sure they will still sell pretty good, but it's not for you Jeff, it's for my husband. The only thing these fans wanna see of you at WrestleMania, is for you to lose and finally die off.

( Christy around a black Van. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
This isn't just about last that though, is it?

( Christy stops as she looks through one of the back windows on the door. She smiles as she grabs the handle. She pulls it open and Mike sits there with a carpet over his head, but you can clearly still see his legs. Christy shakes her head and yanks the carpet off. He flashes her a smile. He reaches into his pocket and throws one of the Tampons at her, hitting her in the forehead. Christy tries slapping it away while he jumps out. )

MIKE JOBBER
Darn it! Another defective one!

( Mike runs off as Christy gives chase. They end up back in the arena and down the halls. She chases him all the way until he runs into another room. She stops and looks at the door. It's the Women's Bathroom. She laughs and shakes her head before looking to the camera that has followed them. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I guess you're invited.

( Christy shrugs before pushing the door open and enters the bathroom. We see 5 Stalls, she smiles knowing he can't hide very easily in here. She just takes her time as she walks to the first stall, knocking on it before opening it, it's empty. She takes her Tag Title off her waist and puts it on her shoulder as she does the same thing for the 2nd stall. Knowing he can't get outwithout her noticing she looks back to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
See Jeff, it's about this too.

( Christy makes a gesture to the Tag Title now draped over her shoulder. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
This is my 2nd Reign as Tag Team Champion, but I remember my first, and so do you. The first and only time EWE had 4 Co-Tag Team Champions. Predator was one, who's gone MIA...Umaga was one, but we know what happened to him, tragic..and the other two, well me and you of course.

( Christy smiles as she checks the 3rd stall, it's empty. She goes back to the promo. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
A Weird Tournament where our partners were randomly drawn in the first round. I got Predator, you got Umaga, and in the finals, we drew. That's how history was made...and some interesting moments came to pass. We have a history, Jeff. I know everything I could possibly know about you, that's what I'm getting at here.

( Christy checks the 4th stall. She smiles when it is empty too, cause that leaves only one more. She stands in front of the 5th and final stall before looking to the camera. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I know your stengths, I know your weaknesses. I've been front row to more of your matches than I can remember. I've even faced you a couple times. We know how the last one turned out too.

( Christy knocks on the door. )

MIKE JOBBER (Girly Voice)
Occupied.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
What could you be doing in there?

MIKE JOBBER (Girly Voice)
Dropping the little girl's off at the pool.

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I'm sorry to bother you mam.

( Christy chuckles as she walks into the fourth stall. Christy climbs up on the toilet and looks over into the 5th stall. Mike is sitting on the toilet, snickering thinking that she bought it. She just clears her throat. Mike slowly looks up, she flashes a smile. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Need help with them girls?

( Mike's eyes grow wide as he springs up off the toilet and out the door. Christy jumps off the other toilet and grabs him by the shirt as he's going by. He slips on some water, least we hope it's water. Either way Mike tumbles to the floor, which makes Christy fall too. He's clumbsiness just worked to his advantage as he races up and out of the door. Christy gets up, grabs her title and runs out of the room. She looks both ways before spotting him. She speeds up to chase him as he heads into the cafeteria. Christy walks in and looks around. She smirks when she sees him standing behind a post, but pretends not to see him. Christy checks to make sure the camera man made it before continuing. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
It doesn't matter what you say, do, or even think. This match will end just how it did last time.

( Christy smirks as she starts pusing a cart towards the post. She stops when she gets on the direct opposite side as Mike. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Just as last time, You will Tap Out...It's a fact and a truth...The Great White Kitty will once again be tammed, and be thankful it's a non-title match. Go ahead, think that last time was pure and utter Luck..

( Christy laughs shaking her head. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
The fact is, you once again become...

( Christy shoves the cart with her free hand, sending it to one side of Mike, he thinks she's coming from that side, so he runs the other way, where Christy has her title ready and decks him hard into the face. Christy smiles kneeling down next to a no unconcious Mike Jobber. She looks over to the camera while she's still kneeling. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Just Another Star Struck..

( Christy stands up and straps the title back around her waist. She pulls her phone out of her pocket as she starts walking towards the door. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Hey Dutchie, you get em?

( Christy laughs. )

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Oh come on, it wasn't that bad.

( Christy opens the door and puts her free hand out, basically telling the Camera man not to follow her. She walks out and the scene fades. )

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

Maiden Name: Christina Carter

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, MO
H&W: 5'1" 110lbs
Theme: "Bitter Taste" by Three Days Grace
Dating Status: Maried to Dutch Clark
Finishers: Star Struck, CC Trap
Allies: Dutch, Abby, Kelly
Enemies: EWE Board

EWE Record
Win: 78
Lose: 51
Draw: 05
Current Streak
6 Consecutive Wins
Best Streak
6 Consecutive Wins
Worst Streak
3 Consecutive Losses

Next Match
Date: 04/02/12
Card: Monday Night Chaos #146
Opponent(s): White Tiger
Stipulation: Standard Match
At Stake: n/a
Power 15 3.0
Current: #2
Previous: #3
Peak: #1
Week(s): 9
Total Appearences: 16

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39, 41-42, 44
Total Appearences: 48

Original Power 15
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14
Career Achievements
-TITLES HELD-
2x EWE Women's Champion
2x ACW Hellcat Champion
2x EWE International Champion
2x EWE Tag Team Champion (CURRENT CHAMPION)
2x EWE X-Core Champion
-HONORS-
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-To-Back Diva of the Year
Qualified for MITB 2010(2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor(4th Place)
Qualified for MITB 2011(2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist(2nd Place)
Qualified for MITB 2012(Pending)
Top Five Rper (22x)
Diva of the Week (8x)
-AWARDS-
Best EWE Faction 2007 (The Extreme Connection)
Best EWE Diva 2010
Best EWE Diva 2011
Best Match: 2011 (Sole Survivor Match)
4th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
6th Best Match of 2011 (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
10th Best Match of 2011 (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
STAR STRUCK
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)