Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #136 - 09/19/11 Empty Monday Night Chaos #136 - 09/19/11

Wed May 17, 2023 4:47 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: N/A
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #136 - 09/19/11 Empty Re: Monday Night Chaos #136 - 09/19/11

Wed May 17, 2023 4:47 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Dating Status: Engaged to: Dutch Clark
Theme: "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne
Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 66
Lose: 46
Draw: 04
Current Streak: 1W

Power 15 2.0
Current: #2
Previous: #5
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11, 39, 41-42, 44
Total Appearences: 44/53

Original Power 15
Peak: #7
Week: 44
Total Appearences: 14/55
Start Forward - - - > > >
n/a

< < < - - - End Forward

UNTITLED
Monday, September 19th, 2011

// The scene opens where we see Christy Chaos in Philadelphia, but not just anywhere in Philadelphia. She is specifically in Liberty Hall. Wearing blue jeans with a couple tears, a Black T-shirt and a grey hoody, Christy stands next to a very important bell. \\

Christy Chaos: On July 8th, 1776. The Liberty Bell rang out summoning the citizens of Philadelphia to hear the first public speaking of The Delcaration of Independence.

// Christy looks at the bell for a moment, then slowly looks back to the camera. \\

Christy Chaos: Now...September 19th, 2011. I stand here at this bell, letting Philadelphia, and the world hear MY Declaration of Independence. No longer will I do what you want. No longer will I say what they want me to say. No, this is My freedom of speech. If I want to come out to that ring and tell the EWE fans how sad they are for wasting all their money to watch a single show...I'll do it.

// Christy pauses for a moment. \\

Christy Chaos: If I want to stand here and talk about how the EWE Board of Directors want to forget about me. The same person who has the most rankings of anyone on the active roster, forget about her and give people like Derek Daniels, Mr. Man, Alessandro, White Tiger...and even The Rock...all these people the spotlight that they do not deserve. Noone will stop me from saying that.

// Christy stops to brush the hair out of her face. \\

Christy Chaos: I came out last week and said exactly what I felt. I didn't do what was wanted of me, I didn't say what they wanted me to say. I told you all the truth, and magical things happened. Amelia Pieterson may not like the things I said last week, the board may not approve. The fact is, I got a response, and I was heard.

// Christy smiles, just slightly. \\

Christy Chaos: This week, I am forced to face another one of these big hot shots. Another overrated money bag that is The Rock. Everyone knows, I'm set up to be the 3rd on his quest. He's to beat me, and leave himself with only Derek Daniels left.

// Christy shakes her head. \\

Christy Chaos: That's the plan anyway. I of course, ain't supposed to reveal such things. I'm supposed to tell you how this match ain't fixed and I plan on kicking Rock's ass. That's not true though. I am being told, they want to hype up this quest. Eighteen fell, White Tiger fell. Now they want me to fall. Build up a big Rock and Derek match in the future, after Derek tore him apart awhile back.

// Christy chuckles a little bit. \\

Christy Chaos: I will say this, I may not be doing that though. I'm just the girl to foil their plans. Just as I did with Amelia and her dominance. The Rock is the most over-rated person on the EWE Roster. So what if he was made to be the biggest name in the WWE Attitude Era? That was the WWE. So what if the fans love him. They like Mr. Man too, shows how much they really know.  

// Christy pauses for a moment. \\

Christy Chaos: The sad thing, I can sit here and tell you his whole promo, before he evn does it. He'll be live, in the arena...saying how finally he has come back to Philadelphia, which the fans will lap up like complete morons. Then, he'll go on to try and rip me apart, failing at it, I might add. He'll say how he wants get a taste of sweet charismatic pie. Sorry, it's off-limits.

// Christy stops for a moment. \\

Christy Chaos: Actually...that's pretty much it.

// Christy shakes her head. \\

Christy Chaos: The Rock is so original, I know. He'll come out with his 40 catch phrases and that be about it. It's pathetic, and they want me to lose to him? That's the worst part. You know what, screw that. I'm winning this match. If Rock doesn't like it, well it doesn't matter what he likes, ain't that how he says it?

// Christy looks over to the bell, more at the crack. \\

Christy Chaos: Cause just as this Bell rung it's last tune February 26th, 1846. The Rock rings his last tune on Septembr 19th, 2011. Compliments of Christy Chaos..

// Christy walks off and the camera zooms in on the Liberty Bell. The Scene stays on that shot until it fades away. \\

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 09/19/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #136
Opponent(s): The Rock
Stipulation: Standard Match

PREVIOUS THREE MATCHES
Date: 09/10/11
Card: Ladies Night #18
Opponent(s): Amelia Pietersen
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 09/04/11
Card: Summer BreakDown
Opponent(s): Android 18 & Cyrus
Stipulation: EWE International Championship
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 08/15/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #133
Opponent(s): Raven
Stipulation: Standard Match
Outcome: Victory

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE International Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (1)
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
Competed in 2010 Money in the Bank (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Competed in 2011 Money in the Bank (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 6x
Top 5 Rper- 19x

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen(x2)
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)