Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Summer BreakDown 2011 - 09/04/11 Empty Summer BreakDown 2011 - 09/04/11

Tue May 16, 2023 11:28 am

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

Summer BreakDown 2011 - 09/04/11 Empty Re: Summer BreakDown 2011 - 09/04/11

Tue May 16, 2023 11:49 am
ROLEPLAY: 1/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Dating Status: Engaged to: Dutch Clark
Theme: "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne
Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 65
Lose: 45
Draw: 04
Current Streak: 1W

Power 15 2.0
Current: #4
Previous: #3
Peak: #1 (Week 11, 39, 41-42, 44)
Total Appearences: 42/51

Original Power 15
Peak: #7
Week: 44
Total Appearences: 14/55
Start Forward - - - > > >
n/a

< < < - - - End Forward

NOT MEANT TO BE
Wednesday, August 31st, 2011

Our scene opens inside a small church located in Kansas City Missouri. As the camera looks around, it's made up for a weeding ceremony, except all the flowers are black. Even the white rug that goes down the isle to the altar, is black instead. After looking around for a moment we hear the tune of "Here Comes The Bride". The song plays for a few moments then the main doors open. Christy Chaos walks through the doors...

Christy is wearing a pure black Wedding Dress and holding a bouquet of black roses. It's at that point the Song comes to a dramatic end. (If you ever heard the song "Die My Bride" by Megadeath, it does the same thing as the intro to that song.) Christy slowly looks up at the camera.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
This is the day, this is the image, every little girl thinks of. Slightly different of course, but every little girl thinks about their Wedding Day, up until they are a woman and experience it.

Christy begins walking down the isle slowly. Pausing for a moment between each step.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
To walk down this isle, with all eyes on you on your day, while you flaunt the big white dress.

Christy continues her way down the isle in the same fashion, until she reaches the altar where a podium stands in the center.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
To stand on this altar and pledge your life, to who you believe to be your soul mate. Every little girl thinks of this day. Some grow out of it, while others continue to think of it until it comes.

Christy pauses.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Plenty of Women fulfill that moment, while others are meant to never experience it. I have learned something.

Christy pauses for a moment.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I'm one of those women. Twice I have been here. Twice I came close to this day, and twice, it didn't happen. The only time I got married, it was a joke. Me and Sean did it to mess with my brother before their World Title match. It meant nothing, it was Vegas after all.

Christy pauses again, thinking about that night, a small smile crosses her face, just barely.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
My now ex-fiance had his reasons and I can respect that. After all, it's not like I got completely shafted on that night. I lost a Husband to be, but I gained something else.

Christy lays the bouquet on the podium and walks around to the other side. She stands there for a moment and then looks up.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
But before I get to that, I'd like to address someone. I don't know who watches Ladies Night and it's promo's. If you do, then I pity you, I pity myself cause I decided to last week. One in particular..

Christy pauses and looks straight to the camera. It's clear who she is talking about, well for anyone who actually read their roleplay anyway.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Amelia, you talk a big game. You seem to think you are tough shit, and I don't blame you for thinking such. I mean you are damn near spotless. Key work though is near, you do have one.

Christy smiles and waves to the camera.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Hi, how ya doing, I’m the spot. Here's the sad thing Amelia. The only reason you are so dominant, is because the division is sad, and pathetic. I mean, look what happened when you faced the one person to end up leaving that brand and moving onto bigger and better things.

Christy nods.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You can blame Trish all you want, the thing is, I didn't want, and damn sure didn't need her help. I'm not sure why you want to challenge me though. I mean, I get it, you want to avenge your only loss. The only thing that will happen though, is pretty simple. I rather not devalue myself by coming back to the weak and pathetic division and brand that is Ladies Night, but If you want to lose again, if you want to get another taste of defeat, then fine, I guess you get your wish. I'll see you next week.

Christy pauses again, letting that sink in.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
With that taken care of, that brings me to the topic at hand.

Christy reaches into the podium, and removes the International Championship. She smiles as she places it over her shoulder.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
As I said, I lost a husband to be, but I gained The International Championship. It's something that was going to happen anyways. I was going to beat him at Summer BreakDown regardless, but I guess I got it earlier. Now instead of beating him for it, I have to defend it in some bullshit Triple Threat Unification Match.

Christy scuffs thinking about it.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I shouldn't be in a Triple Threat. I signed up for a one on one match at Summer BreakDown. You can bet I'll be speaking to Triple H about this, with a lawyer present. Until then, I guess I'll have to deal with it. Cyrus, he got the luck of his life. He wins a #1 Contenders match for a weak and meaningless title, and now instead he gets a shot at barring the Heavyweights, The Greatest Title in EWE history.

Christy shakes her head as she walks around the podium.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You truly are lucky for that. For the shot at least, the two people you have to face, not so much. I know what could possibly be going through your mind.

Christy does a horrible mocking voice.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Sweet holmes, I get a shot at a title, and I'm facing two weak little girls. This will be easy as pie esse.

Christy laughs shaking her head. Ya, that wasn't stereotypical at all Christy, despite being Mexican, Cyrus has yet to use either of those 2 stereotypical words you just used. Now that I'm done down talking my own character that I just made her do that, Christy takes a seat in the front row, still looking at the camera that moves in front of her.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
That's not the case though. You have on your hands, two of the most dominant females in the entire history of this company. Far from, two weak girls. One of them may be a shell of her former self, but that's aside from the point. Even washed up, she would beat the ever living crap out of you.

Christy chuckles slightly.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I'm sure you think I am taking you too lightly, frankly though, what have you shown me to make me think otherwise? You won your debut match, oh good for you. You defeated the ever so amazing Ahasan Ali.....No, Kidding, he sucks.

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
So congrats on beating that reject, you impressed all of no-one with that one. Then last week you won a huge Fatal Four way, which got you into this match. There we go, that's impressive right. I mean aside from the fact that one of them was James Manson, who doesn't even know what a woman looks like, so I doubt he was much of a challenge. Then you got Jesse Brooks, who the hell is that?

Christy stops, thinking for a moment.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Oh right, he's the guy who's managed by an EWE Hall of Famer. That makes him special. Aside from the fact that Hall of Famer is Kurtis Porter. The same man who took five years to win the EWE Championship.

Christy shakes her head in disgrace.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
And Kurtis if you see this, go ahead and say I haven't held it. But how many shots have I had? One Three Phase Challenge, and nothing more. How many did it take you? See, I am my brother's sister. It took my brother a couple years, but he didn't have his shots either. When that first shot actually came, what happened? I'm sure Rikku could tell you.

Christy winks.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I'm sure I'll be just like my brother, one shot...and no more needed to get the job done. That being said, beating Jesse, trust me, nothing major there. As for that last opponent...well he's a Hedgehog, I don't I even need to say anything else about that.

Christy shakes her head thinking about Sonic.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
See Cyrus, you haven't shown me anything worth taking you serious. Call me over-confident, say it will cost me my title, well you go ahead and try there sparky.

Christy pauses again and smiles.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
That brings me to the other opponent. The X-Division Champion, Co-Tag Team Champion, and fellow High Society member, Android #18. Eighteen, I've said it time and time again. I am your replacement. You keep trying to tell me I'm not ready, but you're wrong. You're the one who's not ready to admit it.

Christy pauses again, shaking her head.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
The Wheel of Fate has spun though, and now you have your chance to prove it. You now have your chance to prove, I can't take your place yet. All in one shot, you also have the chance to complete your quest to be a Golden Grand Slammer. Here's the thing about that though, similar to me getting married, your quest to be a grand slammer, isn't meant to be.

Christy lays the International Title on her lap and smiles at it before looking back to the camera.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You see, I have decided, I’m going to break this record too. You seen what happened the last time I set out to break a record, and that record was significantly longer.

Christy smiles and nods slightly.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I'm sure you can say, this time you're in my way. You think that makes a difference though? You think someone who could be considered a threat will stop me from doing it? Kelsi Parr, Amelia Pieterson, Britney West, Alicia Q, Brooke McGuire. Was none of them, threats? Oh, but you're different, you may even think you are above them. Maybe you are, most of them have suffered defeat to you as well. Amelia hasn't though, only one person has she fallen to. You've never even had the guts to face her for that matter.

Christy laughs slightly, shaking her head.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Maybe I'm being a bit harsh to a fellow teammate. It's something I've learned from my brother though. Just cause I respect you, and consider you an ally, doesn't mean I can't point out your flaws and expose them. That's the reason Johnny had no friends, well he had some, but they didn't last very long. That's cause he'd expose the flaws of anyone he faced, pretty brutally too, even his own allies. Your boyfriend seemed caught off guard when I did it to him at King of Xtreme. He even went as far to say that if you and my brother got....together, I'd be the Daughter to come from it.

Christy laughs, thinking about that.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I don't know if I should be repulsed, or consider it a compliment. It makes no difference either way. We are both apart of High Society, that's fine and dandy. We may even decide to destroy the little rodent to get him out of the way. The fact is, once the extermination is complete, that will still leave the two of us as opponents. I have something you want, I get it.

Christy holds the title up by her face.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You want this quite badly. The problem is, I wanted the King of Xtreme just as bad, but your boyfriend denied me of that didn't he? You can deny your feelings for him all you want, but I was there, you ain't fooling me. For that purpose though, since he wanted to shoot me down of becoming your first ever Queen of Xtreme. I guess I'll have to take it out on you.

Christy lays the title back on her lap and shrugs her shoulders. She picks it back up and stands up as she lays it back on her shoulder.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
As long as I have this title, I'm going to have to personally deny you of that Grand Slam. Sorry it's just the way it has to be. Who knows, maybe after I break this record, I'll be a little nicer about it.

Christy makes her way back up the isle and out the church doors, the camera following her every step of the way. As she gets outside the camera gets back in front of her, where we see the church in the background.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Whether it's Cyrus who wants to make a name for himself....or Eighteen wanting to complete her quest for the Grand Slam. I'm afraid I have to play spoiler to you both. Curse your bad luck, for the two of you....

Christy stops, shaking her head.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I won't finish that sentence, I can't. That phrase has been overplayed, slightly alternated from time to time, since 2004. I'm done with it, it's over. I don't have a new phrase on tap, but to be honest, do I need on?

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Do I look like The Rock to you? Am I The Miz? Am I some other person who's so pathetic they need to latch onto a phrase to make a name for their-self? No, so instead how about this. At Summer BreakDown, the two of you get your asses kicked, simple as that.

Christy walks off screen, as the camera stays looking at the church. All of the sudden the church blows up though! I know, that's random as hell, I agree, but it still happened. The camera zooms in on the bouquet of black roses that came flying out to the parking lot and is on fire. That's the last image we see as the scene fades away.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 09/04/11
Card: Summer BreakDown
Opponent(s): Android 18 & Cyrus
Stipulation: EWE International Championship

PREVIOUS THREE MATCHES
Date: 08/15/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #133
Opponent(s): Raven
Stipulation: Standard Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 07/31/11
Card: King of Xtreme
Opponent(s): White Tiger
Stipulation: Barbed Wire Ladder - KOX Finals
Outcome: Defeat

Opponent(s): Abdul Q
Stipulation: TLC - KOX Semi-Finals

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE International Champion (2)
-CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Tag Team Champion (1)
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
Competed in 2010 Money in the Bank (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Competed in 2011 Money in the Bank (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 6x
Top 5 Rper- 19x

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)
Blue Panther
Britney West(x5)
Brooke McGuire(x4)
Candice Michelle
Candy Cane
Carnage
Christian
Dan Desario
Daffney Unger
Dean Winchester(x3)
Derek Daniels
Dook Shaz
Dorian Xero(x2)
Doxy Rose(x2)
Dream(x3)
Dutch Clark
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle
ETMac
Gaz Black
Gemini Jones
James Cage
Jason Ceno
Jay Jobber
Jillian Webb
Jesse Woods
Johnny Chaos(x2)
Leo Kat
Lily
Kandi Washington
K~Dawg
Kelly Kelly
Kelsi Parr
Kiana Araneta
Konnan
Malci
Maryse(x2)
Melina Perez
Michelle LeWallen
Mickie James
Mike Shockly(x2)
Morgan Alvertez
Mr Man(x2)
Nicole Johnson
Raven
Rick Cage(x2)
Rikku(x2)
Roxas Knoxx
Ruby
Sean Lewis
Shawn Michaels(x2)
Spider
Stacy Keibler
The Hurricane
Toxic Angel(x4)
Triple H
Trishatina
Trish Stratus(x2)
Victoria
The White Knight

JAY
JAY
Admin

Summer BreakDown 2011 - 09/04/11 Empty Re: Summer BreakDown 2011 - 09/04/11

Tue May 16, 2023 12:57 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Christy Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Dating Status: Engaged to: Dutch Clark
Theme: "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne
Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 65
Lose: 45
Draw: 04
Current Streak: 1W

Power 15 2.0
Current: #4
Previous: #3
Peak: #1 (Week 11, 39, 41-42, 44)
Total Appearences: 42/51

Original Power 15
Peak: #7
Week: 44
Total Appearences: 14/55
Start Forward - - - > > >
n/a

< < < - - - End Forward

GOOD FOOD
Saturday, September 3rd, 2011

The scene opens in what appears to be a local Mexican Restaurant We see sitting at a table a blonde woman with a mask on over her head. With the blonde hair and the blue mask she looks a lot like the girl Christina Agulera fights in the Music Video for "Dirrty", though that's Christina too I believe. The person here at the table obviously isn't Christina though, Not Agulera at least, if you have to ask who it is, well then you can't read very well. Look who's name posted this roleplay, look who's name is on the layout. Yea, you're an idiot. If you are still retarded, well laying in the vacant chair next to her, we can clearly see the International Championship when the camera comes in closer to her. She looks at the camera.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Hola losers. I know you are probably wondering, why am I at a Mexican Restaurant the night before a huge title defense. I agree, that probably isn't a very smart decision. The reason though is simple. I need to know my opponents better, that's what any real champion will do in a title defense.

Christy pauses for a moment.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I already know Eighteen pretty well. I'm not worried about that, I know everything I need to know about her. The other opponent is pretty unknown to me though, I can't let this guy come out of nowhere and threaten my championship. That is why I felt myself compelled to get into his psyche, and experience his culture.

Christy fixes the mask.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I obviously wasn't wearing this mask because I thought I was too ugly. Come on now, of course I'm not, what next, tell me to keep myself from wrestling because I ain't any good at it?

Christy laughs, obviously full of herself tonight.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Why do you wear this mask Cyrus? I know you do it because of the tradition and all that nonsense. I guess what I'm really asking, what is the point? Why is it such a tradition to keep your mask on at all times. I mean, I'm just hear in one public place wearing this and I feel like a complete idiot, who knows how many weird looks I'm getting right now. Yet you, you go everywhere with it on, that sounds stupid to me.

Christy shakes her head, ripping the mask off. A Few people can be heard gasping in the background, must of thought she was Luchadre. She shakes her hair to fix it before throwing the mask behind her into a trash can. About that time she pulls a plate in front of her.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I got a nice gourmet meal here, maybe that will better help me understand you.

Christy takes her fork and gets herself a bite. She quickly spits it back out.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I guess not. This tastes like crap. I give up trying to get into your psyche Cyrus. I guess the only thing I can do is go out there and hope for the best. We both know it doesn't matter anyways, I'm better than you, you know it, eighteen knows it, the entire EWE Nation knows it.

Christy smirks, confidence clearly booming.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You think I will underestimate you, or take you lightly. Maybe I have, and I'll go ahead and continue to do so too.

Christy takes a bite out of a different part of the meal. She quickly grabs her water and takes a drink.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Jeeze...That'll make you breathe fire..

Christy glimpses at the camera and smiles...what a segway.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
That brings me to my other opponent. The Glamorous, well maybe not, X-Division Champion. The so called Fire Breathing Dragon that is Eighteen. None other than the Past version of what I have become. The Dominate Female of EWE.

Christy takes another drink of water. She looks at the camera shaking her head.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You may not want to be replaced yet, but you already have. As far as not wanting to be replaced by me, well who exactly else is there? Amelia?

Christy laughs

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
She's dominate, in the pathetic Diva's Division, nothing more. Face it, to have me replace you, would be an honor, but as I have done said, it's already happening. I'm today, you're yesterday.

Christy takes another drink before continuing.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Talk all you want about me falling short in the Money In The Bank and King Of Xtreme. The thing is, as far as that quest goes to complete the grand slam. I guess after tonight there will be a new "Almost" Girl. When you ALMOST complete your grand slam, but as long as I hold it, and aim to break another record, it's as close as you will come. Almost, but not quite.

Christy winks before grabbing The International Title and laying it on her shoulder. She looks at it for a moment and then back to the camera.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
It's true, Dutch did hand this title to me, this time. It's only right, when I literally gave it to him to begin with. As far as saying both times though? Mr. Man was handed The X-Division Title, you know, the property you may currently own, but will soon be scrap. He was handed that title, after I beat that pathetic piece of scum. You know, like you failed to do at WrestleMania, and again at AfterMath.

Christy laughs before laying the title back on her lap and taking another drink.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
You have fun, when you help to bring a child into this world. While I take away your hopes and dreams. I hate to do it to an ally, but you are too sturburn to have it any other way. I would gladly give you a better chance after I break this record, but you want me to give that up and to lay down for you.

Christy shakes her head taking another drink.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
To lay down and give you the title, or accept my own funeral. As long as it's my funeral, that's fine, I already got the Black Dress I wore in the last promo, so I'm ready. The question is, are you?

Christy shakes her head, knowing she's not.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
But try as you might Eighteen, prepare to be defeated, and have your spirits crushed. You are not the logical choice in this match, neither is Cyrus.

Christy pauses.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
I'm the greatest choice in this match, I mean think about it. Who would you pick? Some Veteran, who was dominant back in the day, still has some good matches left in her, but clearly not AS good as back then. A Rookie who still hasn't adapted to the big leagues quite yet. Or someone right between. She's no Rookie, but still has plenty of time left in her prime. She's good, she's still hungry...yea, it sounds like an easy choice to me.

Christy grabs the water and finishes it off before setting the glass back down.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
Tomorrow night I can promise you three things. Some rookie won't be making a big name for himself with the biggest Upset of his life as he becomes The International champion. I personally will NOT go Down in Flames. Lastly...I will emerge still The International Champion, and even be able to say I once held that scrap X-Division Championship.

Christy smiles.

[CHRISTY CHAOS]
A Promise I intend to keep...See you tomorrow night.

Christy grabs her title and leaves the restaurant as the scene fades away.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 09/04/11
Card: Summer BreakDown
Opponent(s): Android 18 & Cyrus
Stipulation: EWE International Championship

PREVIOUS THREE MATCHES
Date: 08/15/11
Card: Monday Night Chaos #133
Opponent(s): Raven
Stipulation: Standard Match

Opponent(s): White Tiger
Stipulation: Barbed Wire Ladder - KOX Finals
Outcome: Defeat

Opponent(s): Abdul Q
Stipulation: TLC - KOX Semi-Finals

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE International Champion (2)
-CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Tag Team Champion (1)
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
Competed in 2010 Money in the Bank (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Competed in 2011 Money in the Bank (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 6x
Top 5 Rper- 19x

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson(x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre
Alicia Q(x3)
Amelia Pietersen
Ana Valentine
Ariel Allegheri
Avalanche
Benjamin Ryan
Blitz(x2)