Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Summer BreakDown 2013 - 08/25/13 Empty Summer BreakDown 2013 - 08/25/13

Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:40 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

Summer BreakDown 2013 - 08/25/13 Empty Re: Summer BreakDown 2013 - 08/25/13

Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:41 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/2
WRITTEN BY: JAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maiden Name: Christina Carter
Ring Name: Christy Chaos / Christy Clark-Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Resides: Laughlin, Nevada
Dating Status: Married - Dutch Clark
Theme: "Hunt You Down" by
Saliva

Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 99
Lose: 53
Draw: 06

EWE Streaks
Current: 9 Consecutive Victories
Best: 11 Consecutive Wins
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-Power 15 4.0-
Current: #1
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11-13, 15
Total Appearences: 13/15

-Power 15 3.0-
Week(s): 9 & 17
Total Appearences: 30/30

-Power 15 2.0-
Week(s): 11, 39-42, 44
Total Appearences: 53/57

-Power 15 1.0-
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14/55
Start Forward - - - > > >
n/a

< < < - - - End Forward

HOUSE SHOW
Sunday, August 18th, 2013

A week before Summer BreakDown, our scene opens backstage of Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City Missouri for a house show. Christy is seen walking the halls, wearing blue wrestling attire, while carting the Tag Championship over her shoulder, and the Undisputed is around her waist. She's sweating a little, seems she just got done having a match. As she walks down the hall, she is stopped by Kenny.

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Christy.. Great match out there."

Christy stops and smiles slightly.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Thanks Kenny, but did you even know their name?"

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Jessica Spade."

She chuckles and nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Before she was announced."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Well yeah, she's from a little town in Tennessee. She's a promising young talent, was even apart of the CWA."

Christy shrugs.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Pretty good, you got too much time on your hands."

Christy chuckles as she starts to walk, but Kenny walks with her.

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Perhaps, but would you mind if we talked about Summer BreakDown."

Christy doesn't stop walking, but does respond.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Go ahead then."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Ok well first of all, how does it feel to be coming back to your old hometown, I mean before you moved after marrying Dutch."

She chuckles a little.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It's like a second homecoming, two PPVs in a row. It's pretty excitting stuff. The fans know me even more here, than they do over in Laughlin and Las Vegas though. So it's a pretty good feeling to be performing for them. Especially as a double champion."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"It could be devestating to lose both your titles in front of them though, does that worry you?"

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It'd be devestating to lose just one of them, Kenny, but yes both would be even worse. I'm not worried about it. I am acknowledging that it might happen, but I don't worry about things like that."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"You can't be serious."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"But I am. You gotta always think you can win, and I do, both matches."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Isn't it your philosophy that you taught Abby, to always be prepared for defeat?"

She nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It is, and you do have to prepare for it, so you can do whatever it takes to prevent it from happening. You also have to know you can win, or else you won't. Half of this business, is mental Kenny. If you think you're going to lose, then that's exactly what will happen 90% of the time."

Kenny nods slightly, acknowledging her point.

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"That does make sense. Well both of these matches are very high caliber, first there's the Round Robin Triangle Tag Match for the Tag Team Championships. Your brother produced what he's called a Tag Team Lottery, which was a tournament that began with 8 randomly selected teams, and now two teams have made it to the finals, first, what do you think of that tournament in general?"

Christy stops walking as they near her locker room, she looks to Kenny and smiles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"The idea in general, was an interesting concept. My brother is doing everything he can to take these titles off of us."

She looks to the Tag Title on her shoulder and smirks before looking back to Kenny and continuing.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"The problem is, there isn't many teams he can find to get the job done. There wasn't an active tag team we haven't beaten, cept maybe the Shield or Cryme Tyme. Neither of those were the right call to challenge us."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"For reasons we cannot say."

Christy shakes her head slightly.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Don't do that."

Kenny shrugs.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"But he did this tournament, to find a team we haven't beaten.. I commend him for it, it really brought a spark to the tag division. We have two teams facing us next Sunday, that I believe are here to stay. Two teams that seem to really click, and I think win or lose, they will both stay together."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Quite the prediction, why do you say that?"

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I already said why, both teams seem to work well together, not because of the obvious reason, that they've won two matches and got here to the finals. No, they just click.. it's because of them clicking though, that they was able to get here."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Interesting, well what do you think of these teams? Like Costal Sunshine for instance."

Christy smiles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Costal Sunshine is a fun little team. It's an interesting dynamic really. The bubbly Sunshine, mixed with the ego filled Mallory Costas. Yet, it works. Jessica is a good hearted person who hopes to achieve greatness in the EWE, but has never seemed to find it yet. She's been close, on several occasions, but just can't seem to get over that hump. Her and her sister couldn't beat us for the titles at Royal Flush.. Her and her sister both fell short in the Finals of the 2011 Queen of the Ring, which was a triple threat with Amelia Pieterson. Jessica even once became the Number One Contender for the Diva's Championship... but, never received that match."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"That's true, isn't it?"

Christy nods slightly.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Yeah, I don't know why she never did, but she never got that match, who knows if she would of gotten the job done or not, I guess we'll never know. It may of been like her other shots at the gold and Queen of the Ring crown though, but we will never fully know. Regardless of that though, she fights hard, every single time, even in defeat, she perks back up and is ready to go the next week, to try and build herself back up for another opportunity. That's the kind of Passion and Heart I like to see, but it's also something you don't want as a challenger for your championship."

Christy pauses for a moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"You see, someone with that heart, with that hunger, is very dangerous. I should know, I had that same hunger when I was chasing the Undisputed Championship, or the Money in the Bank before that. She may be sweet and a good hearted girl, but her hunger makes her extremely dangerous."

Kenny nods.

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Well, what about her partner?"

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Alot can be said about Mallory Costas, and her own little ego. She has a right to the ego I suppose, I mean after all, she was the first ever Miss Lady's Choice, after surviving the Ladder Match at WrestleMania 8, the same event I became Miss Money in the Bank. I of all people know how hard of a task that can be to win. As of this moment, she is also the only one to successfully cash that contract in to become the Diva's Champion."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Not to forget about Hollie Winder, who still has hers."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Not at all, but she hasn't used it yet, like you said. So it's unknown if she will succeed as well, or not. Mallory, we already know succeeded. But she didn't keep the title very long, until Abby took it back at WrestleMania. Now she can call WrestleMania a fluke... just like Abby can call her cash-in a fluke. A Rubber match is the best bet to decide who's victory really was the fluke."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Lots of faith in Abby retaining."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I always have faith in my student Kenny, no matter what. I never said it had to be a title match though either. It doesn't matter what they decide, I'm just pointing out that neither can really call either match a fluke, not til a rubber match is settled between them. That is between them though, Next Sunday it's not about them or the Diva's Title.. it's about the Tag Team Titles. Mallory may have her ego, but it seems Jessica is rubbing off on her a little."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"What makes you say that?"

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Because she is, not entirely, but enough that she's actually showing less of her mean streak, least towards Jessica. Yea she still has that fire and classic attitude towards her opponents. With Jessica though, she seems to hold back, or has grown on her."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Or maybe she just wants the team to work, to have a better chance at getting the titles."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Whatever the case, I wish the team luck in the future, working together and working back at another opportunity, because they aren't winning next Sunday. Next Sunday is the real test to both Costal Sunshine and Sons of Liberty. They been great teams, while they been winning, but can either team withstand and handle defeat? That's sometimes the true test to any great team, it's what separates the great teams, from the barely memorable teams. Great Teams, stick together no matter what, the barely memorable ones, couldn't handle losing, and decipipated apart. Next Sunday, it's guaranteed that at least one of those teams will suffer their first loss as a team, but me and Dutch, will see to it, that both does."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Well what about that other team, what about The Sons of Liberty?"

Christy smiles and nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"They too have worked well together, as I had already said. It's really great for them, because singlely they have both been in a slump, yet when you threw them together as a team, they worked, and now they are on a roll. The real question is, can they keep it up? Can they succeed when it matters most? When the Titles are on the line."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"It's a very good question, one we will find out next Sunday, but what do you think of each one?"

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I don't really know what to say about Cliff. Like I said, he had a rough start here in EWE. He debuted in the first round of the King of Xtreme, and was quickly dispatched from that tournament by Misty Haze. I mean, yes she did have Psychotica's help, and Cliff did get a little revenge for that, but that fact still remains. It was a tough break for him."

She pauses for a moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That said though, like I said, he started off rough, but ever since he's been paired with CM Punk, he's been on a roll. Victories over Hollie Winder & Dan Desario in the first round, then Eva De La Cruz in the second round. Some might say Costal Sunshine had the tougher 2nd round, and that might be true, but The Sons of Liberty had a tougher first round. That was a great battle they barely escaped from with the victory, and it has given both men the confidence they need. Not to mention they did beat a former International Champion in the second round."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"That is very true."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It is, but at the same time, like I said to Cashmere about Alessandro... a victory over D-Dawg doesn't mean as much. It really doesn't. Cliff has the biggest test and biggest match of his EWE Career next Sunday, and we'll see how he adjusts."

Kenny nods.

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Well, what about his partner, the self proclaimed, Best in the World?"

Christy chuckles lightly.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That's a bold name for someone to give theirself, especially someone who lost only his 2nd match in the company. A match that wasn't even that high caliber, a preshow dark match at Royal Flush. I will grant him his loss to Curtis Axel. Paul Heyman did screw him over. However, he can also only blame himself for that loss, I mean, he's the one who trusted Paul. He was stupid enough to trust such a vile human being who has a reputation that preceeds him as being such a low life, how can he be upset at the result? Is he really that stupid to of not seen it coming?"

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"If Michelle McCool and Curtis Axel were smart enough to learn from you... they'd get rid of him, before they suffer the same fate."

Christy shrugs.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"But you wasn't smart enough to do so, so they probably won't be either. That aside, You are good, I won't deny that. You have a right to have that ego, well to think so at least. You are good enough to think it, whether it's true or not. You did defeat White Tiger... as formentioned, you and Cliff have been on a role in this tournament. None of that can be taken from you. But like I said, you're about to get your real test as a team, if you can handle that loss. Furthermore, Punk, against myself and Dutch, you're getting the real test, of if you really are the Best in the World.. where I'm affraid, you might learn the truth."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"You bring that up again, and no matter what way you look at it, it's guaranteed that two teams will suffer their first Tag Team Loss Next Sunday, as we have three undefeated Tag Teams. To go back to a point you previously made though. The Test as a team, the ability to handle defeat. That same test can be said, you and Dutch haven't yet taken, as a team. The two of you are 11 and 0 as a tag team. You have yet to taste defeat as a team, so who's to say, even you two can handle that test?"

Christy nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That's true, and you're right, we haven't been given that test yet. My husband went through this before though. He had a huge undefeated streak last year, he was put through the test of if he could handle a loss."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Which not to be rude, but the fact he left the company for awhile after he did, doesn't that mean he failed that test?"

Christy shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"You can see it however you want, but he was injured."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"But you said so yourself.."

Christy cuts him off.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I don't want to be reminded about what I said then, because that wasn't even..."

she shakes her head.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Just forget it, okay?"

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"Fair enough, so does that wrap things up on the Tag Team Titles?"

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Pretty much."

Christy looks behind her down the hall, as she sees Dutch guiding 4 crew workers who are bringing a piano into their locker room. Kenny talks while this is going on.

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"So that brings us to the other match, where you will meet Leon Cashmere for the.."

Christy turns back and stops him.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That's it for now Kenny, I need to go."

[KENNY GREENWOOD]
"But what about the other match?"

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Maybe another time. For now, tell Costal Sunshine and The Sons of Liberty they better watch out for the Fury and hope for luck... otherwise they become 4 more Stars Struck."

Christy walks down the hall and enters the room where Dutch is playing the piano again. Christy tries to shrug it off, but sees Derek standing in the doorway. He's got a look of concern on his face as he is looking at Dutch then turns to Christy

[DEREK DANIELS]
"You need to get him some help."

Christy sighs as she turns to look at Dutch then back to Derek. Derek doesn't say a word and walks out of the room. Christy slowly walks over to Dutch and sits next to him. Dutch continues to play as Christy tries to muster up the words to say.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Dutch.. honey."

Dutch continues to play the piano as Christy sighs a little.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Would... would you be willing to see someone? Somone to talk to.."

Dutch stops playing as Christy sits there nervously, at of both worry and concern. Dutch turns and looks at her.

[DUTCH CLARK]
"If that is what will make you happy... Then so be it."

Dutch starts playing the piano again as Christy sighs a little and the scene fades.

]] -- End of Feed -- [[

NEXT MATCH
Date: 08/25/13
Card: Summer BreakDown
Opponent(s): Sons of Liberty & Costal Sunshine
Stipulation: EWE Tag Team Championship Round Robin Triangle

PREVIOUS 3 MATCHES
Date: 08/13/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #166
Opponent(s): Kelsi Parr
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title
Outcome: Victory

Date: 07/29/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #164
Opponent(s): Dutch Clark
Stipulation: Title for Title Last Wo/Man Standing Match

Date: 07/22/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #163
Opponent(s): John Steel
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE All American Champion (1)
EWE International Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (2) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame (2012)
Silver Grand Slam Champion
Triple Crown Champion (July 2013-August 2013)
Longest Reigning EWE Undisputed Champion (Still Counting)
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
Longest Reigning EWE Tag Team Champion (Still Counting - with Dutch Clark)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-to-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever 3x Diva of the Year
Ran the Gauntlet @ WrestleMania Nine
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2010 (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2011 (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2012 (Victory)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 20x
Top 5 Rper- 36x
Diva of the Month: April 2012
Diva of the Month: May 2013
Diva of the Month: July 2013

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year
2011: Diva of the Year
2011: Match of the Year (Sole Survivor Match)
2011: 4th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
2011: 6th Best Match (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
2011: 10th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
2012: Diva of the Year
2012: Tag Team of the Year (Charismatic Fury)
2012: Match of the Year (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 8 )

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson (x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre (x3)
Alicia Q (x3)
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen (x2)
Ana Valentine
Android 18
Ariel Allegheri
Aries
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan
Beth Phoenix (x2)
Blue Panther
Blitz (x2)
Brad Valley
Britney West (x5)
Brooke McGuire (x8)
Candice Michelle
Candy Cane
Carnage
Charlie D Luzon (x2)
Christian
Christopher Kincade (x2)
Daffney Unger
Dan Desario
D-Dawg (x3)
Deadpool
Dean Winchester (x3)
Derek Daniels
Dook Shaz
Dorian Xero (x2)
Doxy Rose (x2)
Dream (x3)
Dr. Quackerton Jr.
Dustin Jobber (x2)
Dutch Clark (x2)
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle
ETMac
Gaz Black
Gemini Jones
Hollie Winder
James Cage
Jason Ceno
Jay Jobber
Jillian Webb
Jesse Woods
Johnny Chaos (x3)
Johnny Rebel
John Steel (x2)
Jon Jobber
Jon Moxley
Josie Wales
Kandi Washington
K~Dawg
Kelly Kelly
Kelsi Parr
Khaos (x2)
Kiana Araneta
Konnan
Leo Kat
Leon Cashmere
Lily
Malci
Maryse (x2)
Matt Fennec
Melina Perez
Michelle LeWallen
Mickie James (x7)
Mike Jobber (x2)
Mike Shockly (x2)
Morgan Alvertez
Mr Man (x3)
Natalya Neidhart
Nero Phoenix (x2)
Nicole Johnson
Psychotica
Randy Orton
Raven
Rick Cage (x2)
Rikku (x2)
Roxas Knoxx
Ruby
Sean Lewis (x2)
Shaul Guerrero
Shawn Michaels (x2)
Sonic
Spider
Stacy Keibler
The Hurricane
The Rock
Toxic Angel (x4)
Triple H
Trishatina
Trish Stratus (x6)
Vespertine (x2)
Victoria
Vito Moretti (x2)
White Knight
White Tiger (x4)
JAY
JAY
Admin

Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:55 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2
WRITTEN BY: Dustin Markowitz

January 29th, 2012
Wachovia Center-Phase Three PPV
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
8:00 PM

(The camera opens up with a shot of a locker room mirror with showcasing a figure with his head down. A noise from the outside arena perks him up as we see it is “The Irish Fury” Dutch Clark with a very serious expression on his face. He looks at himself and takes a few deep breaths before speaking aloud.)

Dutch Clark: The time has come Dutch... The time has come to let go of your sickness and embrace your return to the squared circle. Screw the critics... Screw the press... This is about earning what makes you happy. The tag titles are the first step and getting back to the top is the next. There is nothing greater in your life then this moment... Nothing gre....

(His voice trails off as his gaze leaves his reflection and finds itself staring at his wife Christy who is inside the locker room behind him. She finishes putting a tape wrap on her wrist and tests it as Dutch lets himself smile slightly. It is a warm look that eventually catches Christy’s attention who smiles back at him.)

Christy Chaos: What are you grinning about?

(Dutch turns around and walks up to his wife. Without so much as a word, he picks her up, twirls her and gives her a very deep kiss. As they release the embrace, Christy flushes deeply and runs a hand down Dutch’s chest.)

Christy Chaos: Have I told you how amazing you are today?

(Dutch runs a thumb down her cheek and smiles broadly.)

Dutch Clark: Have I told you how lucky I am to have you in my life?

(Christy smiles again and the two kiss again. As they break it up, we see a road agent pop his head into their locker room with a knock and speak aloud.)

Road Agent: 5 minutes guys.

(Dutch and Christy both nod in acknowledgment and Dutch begins rolling his neck while loosening his muscles. Christy jogs a bit in place and turns to Dutch.)

Christy Chaos: You ready to make history?

Dutch Clark: Always.

Christy Chaos: You ready to kick butt and take names?

Dutch Clark: Without a doubt.

Christy Chaos: You got my back if I got yours?

(Dutch nods and places a hand on her shoulder.)

Dutch Clark: Forever Christy... Forever.

(Christy lays a hand on Dutch’s and then kisses his hand very softly.)

Christy Chaos: I know Dutch..... I know.

(Christy smiles as she walks out of the locker room first and Dutch is behind her. He goes to shut the door before taking a last look at the mirror behind him.)

Dutch Clark: She is the only thing greater Dutch. Keep her safe and keep pushing forward. Keep... Pushing... FORWARD.

(Dutch kills the light and exits the locker room as the first strands of “Modern Day Cowboy” hits the P.A. We fade to black...)

-------------------------------------------

Present Day
Dr. Phillip Richardson’s D.O, PHD Office
Kansas City
11:00 AM

(The camera opens up with a shot of EWE Superstar “The Irish Fury” Dutch Clark laying down on a couch with his hands behind his head. He stares blankly at the ceiling while an older man, perhaps in his late 50s, sits with a clipboard behind a desk and jots a couple notes down. His cheater glasses sit on the edge of his nose and he slowly takes them off before speaking in a very reserved and calm tone.)

Dr. Richardson: Mr. Clark... While I can understand your hesitation with speaking with me I must admit I am perplexed by not even attempting to speak. From what I can see from your dossier I’ve compiled and admittingly from my own time watching your product on TV, you seem like a very outgoing individual.

(Dutch still remains silent as Dr. Richardson places down the clipboard and leans back in his own chair.)

Dr. Richardson: As you well know, my services have been paid for in full by your wife and because of what my job entails you are right now my only client. With that being said, I’d highly recommend you...

(Dutch suddenly breaks the silence and speaks without shifting his gaze or highly moving an iota.)

Dutch Clark: Valedictorian.

(Dr. Richardson looks down at Dutch puzzled and picks back up his clipboard.)

Dr. Richardson: I’m sorry?

Dutch Clark: You were the Valedictorian of your class in high school. Graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1988 with a degree in clinical psychology from Kansas State University and achieved your medical degree from UCLA in 1993. You went to work with a private practice before accepting a position with UCLA as a teacher. You wanted to help people and found yourself applying for the Director of Behavioral Health position. After briefly running the UCLA Behavioral Health Division, you transferred to an off-campus hospital where you received national recognition for your work in Depressive Disorders and Obsessive-Compulsive studies. In 2005 you helped pioneer deep brain stimulation as well as a radical new approach to Cognative-Behavioral Therapy which led to a lucrative speaking engagement throughout the world. In 2009 you opened a private office in your hometown of Kansas City where you work part time in-between traveling and lectures.

(The doctor jots a bunch of notes down and nods his head at Dutch’s biography on him.)

Dr. Richardson: You are very analytical which is extremely impressive Mr. Clark. The question becomes, however, with all this knowledge why are you still closed to speaking with me?

(Dutch turns his head slightly and for the first time meets the eyes of the doctor.)

Dutch Clark: You already know the answer to that question doc... She asked me to come and I agreed. But you also know the other reason why I don't want to speak.

(The doctor nods in understanding and makes another note on his clipboard.)

Dr. Richardson: So no charade. Based from what I have seen thus far then... I would have to assume manic depressive?

(Dutch sighs and nods before leaning back into the couch and staring back at the ceiling.)

Dutch Clark: Manic Depressive amongst a few other things. Needless to say it doesn’t make life easy.

Dr. Richardson: Indeed not. Any medication?

(Dutch shakes his head.)

Dutch Clark: Not in a long time and frankly Doc... I don’t want to be on any of that crap nor do I feel the need to start at the beginning.

(The doctor puts down the clipboard and looks thoughtfully at Dutch.)

Dr. Richardson: Fair enough... So where do we begin then Mr. Clark?

Dutch Clark: With the pure hatred I have for everyone I step into the ring with and especially those trying to take what is mine.

(These words are somewhat chilling as the doctor picks back up the clipboard and writes more notes while Dutch continues to speak.)

Dutch Clark: I have a lot of issues both personally and with a lot of people but one thing that rings true is that I have to be the best. Even when I was a kid I was pushed to excel because I had this strange talent to be able to excel in just about everything that I did. It didn’t matter if it was baseball, school, track, music... I just had a talent to be good. Mind you, I don’t say that to be a cocky asshole but rather because it was the truth. If you have followed what I do for a living as well, I’d venture to say you see that my professional career follows in that mold too.

Dr. Richardson: I would say so. You seem quite content with being viewed as the best.

(Dutch takes a deep breath and nods to himself.)

Dutch Clark: It is a passion and a curse. You see doc... The problem with being number one is that there is always people looking to try and take you out of that role. Now while I may talk a big game about confidence and self-reliance... There are a lot of insecurities which keep me awake at night. I can’t let them down... I just can’t.

Dr. Richardson: Who?

Dutch Clark: My parents. My wife. My fans. Me. Everyone. I have to be the best no matter what. NO MATTER WHAT.

(The doctor makes a big notation and flips the page on his clipboard.)

Dr. Richardson: I see. So lets back track for a second. You said you wanted to start with the hatred you have for people you have to step into the ring with. What hatred is that and why do you have it?

(Dutch opens his mouth to speak again but bites his lip and really thinks it over before responding.)

Dutch Clark: I almost just said I hate everyone who tries and stop me from achieving my goals but that isn’t accurate. The hatred I have goes a lot deeper than that because I see something in everyone I step into the ring with that goes beyond simple anger and distrust. No... I see an absolute scourge of decay which makes me die a little on the inside. Never mind for a second the people who threaten my wife which is a whole can of worms on itself but rather look at those who wish to take my dreams from me. Look at people like Cliff Morgan... CM Punk... Jessica Fugate... And...

(Dutch growls slightly.)

Dutch Clark: Mallory Costas. They all represent aspects of society that just upset me and make me wish I could end them for good. Some more than others but it is a hard hatred.

Dr. Richardson: Interesting... Do these aspects possibly represent something inside you as well?

(Dutch raises an eyebrow as if he hadn’t considered this possibility.)

Dutch Clark: It is quite possible. They are all pieces of me that I hate too.

Dr. Richardson: Well lets dive into this then shall we? For example, what do you hate about this Cliff Morgan?

(Dutch eases back into the couch again and nods his head.)

Dutch Clark: Ah, okay then... Cliff Morgan. What I hate about Cliff Morgan is that he is aloof. He is a talented wrestler who has the ability to be so much more than what he is but wastes his time going after cheap snatch, cheap booze and trying to make a quick buck any way he can. I look at a guy like that and say to myself “here is a guy who could be the best in the federation yet he pisses it away like water.”

Dr. Richardson: And you hate the waste?

Dutch Clark: No... I hate the senselessness of it. The guy could of paid his way out of the trouble he was in. He could of cut his ties with his idiot friends and his asshole partner. He could of gone to someone like me who would of happily helped him out because I see what he can do. Unfortunately he does none of that and I just want to throw up. Instead he finds himself paired with a egomaniac and threatening the one guy who is willing to help someone like a Cliff Morgan. It disgusts me doc... It disgusts me and I don’t know how else to teach that lesson other than to drive Cliff’s dick into the dirt...

(The doctor raises an eyebrow at the last reference and makes a note.)

Dr. Richardson: I see. Now, you said he was paired with an “egomaniac?”

Dutch Clark: Indeed. CM Punk.

Dr. Richardson: So how is he an egomaniac and how does this affect you?

Dutch Clark: He is an egomaniac because here is a guy in a position to help those around him but instead plays a hypocritcal card of self-rightous bull-shit that is annoying to listen to and pathetic to see occur. He comes into my federation with the mentality that he is going to be the best in the world and tries to take over a spotlight that never should of shined on him EVER. He covers his bodies with tattoos, preaches a straight edged lifestyle and basically tries to shape the world in his image.

Dr. Richardson: So why is that wrong?

(Dutch runs a hand through his hair and an appearance of pain jots across his face.)

Dutch Clark: Because it should be in MY image doc... ME.

(The doctor stops writing and looks down at Dutch with concern on his face.)

Dr. Richardson: You okay Mr. Clark?

(Dutch waves him off.)

Dutch Clark: Fine... I been getting a lot of headaches lately. Nothing I want to address now however.

Dr. Richardson: Fair enough. Lets move on to... Jessica? What do you hate about her?

(Dutch sighs as the pain seems to subside off his face and he lets his eyes shut.)

Dutch Clark: I hate that she is so oblivious to the world that she has allowed herself to be put into a situation where a guy like me can potentially do her a lot of harm. I hate that she is so lost between reality and fiction that her own sister has to act as a nurse’s maid which sacrifices her own career. She is talented and fun but also weak and irrelevant. She will have to be taught a lesson and its one I don’t wish to do.

Dr. Richardson: But you have to?

Dutch Clark: Yes... It is my purpose and it is my drive.

Dr. Richardson: But why you?

(Dutch sneers as the pain takes over his face again.)

Dutch Clark: Because if not me than people like Johnny Chaos, Mallory Costas and the such move this world forward. It can’t be allowed to happen doc... It just can’t.

(Dr. Richardson makes another note and nods again.)

Dr. Richardson: I see the pain on your face mentioning those names. Tell me... Why do you feel pain when you mention this Mallory Costas?

(Dutch grits his teeth.)

Dutch Clark: Because she is the one who makes my reality dark. She is the one who thinks that a cutting tongue is only words when in fact they cut me to the bone. I hate Mallory because she spouts off about the world like she has an idea of its true intentions when the fact is she has no idea how much she hurts me. I mean do you think I like it when she says I am fat? When she says I am overrated? When she says I am worthless? Do you think it doesn’t bother me knowing that a living, breathing human being couldn’t care less whether I lived or died? Jesus f**king Christ... I don’t want to die doc and I don’t want to be hated anymore...

(Tears start to come down Dutch’s eyes much to the surprise of the doctor and perhaps even Dutch himself. Dutch continues on.)

Dutch Clark: Ever since I was a kid I was told I can’t. I was told you aren’t good enough or fast enough or strong enough but somehow... Somehow I was able to make things work. It was a blessing and a curse having a bag full of talent especially when no one believed in me. Thank god I had a mother and father who pushed me but even then it was hard. You have no idea how many nights I laid awake thinking I wanted to just shoot myself in the f**king head because no one cared about me. No one knew... NO ONE!!! Those worthless sons-of-bitches... God I hate them. I hate them so much. Why do I hate doc? Huh??? WHY MUST I HATE?????

(Dutch’s words are becoming louder and more contrived as the doctor puts down his clipboard and quickly speaks.)

Dr. Richardson: Mr. Clark, take a deep breath. You need to settle down.

(Dutch’s voice continues to rise as his eyes dart back and forth maddeningly.)

Dutch Clark: NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!! They have to understand doc... They have to understand that just because someone has the talent that it doesn’t mean he still can’t be hurt. Now they come after my wife and me? NO WAY. NO HOW. NOT HAPPENING AT ALL. They want to cut me emotionally then I will cut them physically. They will all get it one way or another. HA! THEY WILL ALL PAY!!!!!

(Dutch’s nose starts to bleed again as the doctor gets up from his chair and walks over to Dutch who is actually thrashing on the couch. The doctor snaps his fingers and speaks quickly.)

Dr. Richardson: Mr. Clark you are having a manic episode and you need to STOP. Listen to my voice and regulate your breathing as I count down. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

(Dutch looks up at the doctor as he counts down and we see some of the rage start to drain out from him. He wipes the blood from his nose with his hand and looks at it in confusion before looking up at the doctor.)

Dutch Clark: What.. What the hell.... I...

(Dutch looks around the room quickly and nervously as tears fill his eyes again.)

Dutch Clark: I need to protect the one person in my life who still cares and I need to keep pushing forward... I need help doc.....

(Dutch suddenly ducks his head and looks back up with absolute evil on his face.)

Dutch Clark: And god help those who are standing in my way before I get the help I need.

(The coldness in Dutch’s voice causes the doctor to take a step back as Dutch stands up from the chair and pats him on the shoulder.)

Dutch Clark: Talk to you next week doc. Our time is up.

(Dutch walks past the doctor who stands awestruck. Dutch exits the room leaving the doctor as we slowly fade to black...)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum