Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Summer BreakDown 2013 - 08/25/13 Empty Summer BreakDown 2013 - 08/25/13

Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:21 pm

RESULT: DEFEAT

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

Summer BreakDown 2013 - 08/25/13 Empty Re: Summer BreakDown 2013 - 08/25/13

Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:21 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maiden Name: Christina Carter
Ring Name: Christy Chaos / Christy Clark-Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Resides: Laughlin, Nevada
Dating Status: Married - Dutch Clark
Theme: "Hunt You Down" by
Saliva

Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 99
Lose: 53
Draw: 06

EWE Streaks
Current: 9 Consecutive Victories
Best: 11 Consecutive Wins
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-Power 15 4.0-
Current: #1
Peak: #1
Week(s): 11-13, 15
Total Appearences: 13/15

-Power 15 3.0-
Week(s): 9 & 17
Total Appearences: 30/30

-Power 15 2.0-
Week(s): 11, 39-42, 44
Total Appearences: 53/57

-Power 15 1.0-
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14/55
Start Forward - - - > > >
Another victory in the books for Christy Chaos.. but now comes Summer BreakDown and her big defense against Leon Cashmere. Can she get the job done once again? Will it be Cashmere's time to shine? Will his legacy be written, or will hers continue?

< < < - - - End Forward

OLD CLASSIC
Thursday, August 15th, 2013

The scene opens in a dark hotel room. While the camera goes through the room, passing the body laying on the bed, the camera finds the only light coming from the room, which is the ominous glow from a laptop. Sitting in front of that laptop, is the Undisputed Champion herself. Wearing just a pair of black shorts and a white tank top, she sits in a chair as she types on the laptop. The scene slowly transitions.

-THE CHARISMATIC BLOG-
Hello fans, I know it's been a very, very long time since I got on here and did one of these, which of course I am very sorry for that. I'm sure you've all been fine with Mizore's Ice Sheet though, right? The Queen's Throne, not so much.. *Rolls Eyes*

That aside, I've had alot going on since the last time I did one of these. Here I am though, sitting in a hotel room, before going to my parents house before Summer BreakDown. Here I am though, I couldn't sleep, I thought why not.. why not catch up all my fans who have missed me, right? Smile

So what all is there to talk about, I mean, it's been over a year since I did one of these... not that EWE has been back that long anyways, but you know lol. We could talk about my epic night at WrestleMania, when I ran that Guantlet, like I said I would. Shout out to some of the fans who left me a message on here having faith in me, it was me and you against them all at WrestleMania, so thank you. A Couple weeks after that I broke Alessandro's record though, I now hold the record for the single longest Undisputed Title reign in EWE History, pretty cool right? I think it's cool, but it gets better, cause here in less than a week, on August 20th, I'll have the record for accumulated too.. meaning my single reign, will be longer than anyone else's multiple reigns combined. The Greatest Title reign in all of EWE History, and I must say, I'm pretty stoked about that, as I should be, right?

Of course, I had that tough match with my husband a few weeks ago, a match I have mixed feelings about. I was excited of course, for the opportunity to prove all the naysayers wrong, show them all, that I could do it, that I could of beaten him without him letting me. I did that... but I didn't want the match to be like that, either. I felt my stomache drop when I seen him in that condition. I'm glad he's okay now, well... depending on the definition of okay. You know what though, I'll just leave that alone, that's really not something to discuss here.

In a not so subtle way to smooth over and change the subject... Summer BreakDown is 10 days away. I can't lie, I'm having a hard time finding the desire for this one. I don't know how to put it, I mean I love being Champion, and would love to extend the record as long as I can manage to. The tough part though, I guess would be the motivation, I'm having a hard time finding it.

Now, now, I'm not looking to worry or scare you guys, I'm just trying to be honest though. Up until this point, the motivation was there. The drive to prove everyone wrong, now.. it's different. I've done it all aready, I've proven it. I don't NEED the victory, I want it... but I don't need it. That's the difference here. I needed to win that Guantlet, to prove I wasn't a fluke Champion. I needed to defeat Eighteen, to prove her wrong, that I could. I needed to beat my husband, to prove that I didn't need Money in the Bank to do it. I don't NEED to beat Leon Cashmere, not really.

See I know you're all confused right now, but that's what I'm about to explain. What happens if I lose this match? That's right, nothing. I lose the championship... after already having a record. Some might say, but he is someone I need to beat, he has been very hot and I need to prove, that I'm just as hot, if not hotter, well metaphorically speaking anyway, we already know the literal answer. Wink

All joking aside though, I do respect him, I respect everything he's done since he got here. The guy has yet to taste real defeat, which neither have I, in the same time frame, here in 2013. I mean sure, he did technically lose, in the Guantlet, by count out.. I've said it once before already, I'm not going to actually brag about that, as far as I'm concerned, the guy has still not really lost. The only thing he lost, was his own student, the same night I fought my husband.

*Sighs* That wasn't a good comment to make, and I'm sorry for that. I know you ain't too thrilled about what she did to you, that was wrong, and I'm sorry for that, I really am.. If you ever see this, that is. Regardless, I guess we could say that statement, that undefeated in 2013, maybe that is my motivation, and drive. The fact I have yet to be beaten since EWE's Return back in April. I've taken on anyone, and everyone who's offered... I took them on head on, and haven't tasted a single defeat yet. That's because I bring it, every single time. I don't care who it is across that ring, I will always bring it, and you can count on that. That there, should be my driving point... I can't let myself forget about that, and that should be my motivation, to win this match.

Smile Well I guess that's what I need to do then huh? That being side, let's take another look at this opponent, Leon Cashmere. The guy has been very impressive since he's came here. As formentioned, his only technical loss, was in the guantlet, we'll only call that technically. He's had two draws, one with White Tiger, and one with Angela Fortin. Two more impressive names. He's taken out Alessandro twice, one of which to become the King of Xtreme, and the other, very very decisively. Granted though, defeating Alessandro here in 2013, seems to more and more be as good as a victory over Heath Slater. lol my bad. No I'm not knocking you Leon, I'm knocking him. The thing he may or may not realize, I'm the biggest test he has been given, to date.

Argubly that coulda been Money in the Bank, and I could see that Argument... The King of Xtreme, is no argument though. We both know how easy you had it in that tournament. Kelsi Parr was the only one who even challenged him, and kudos for her. She came at me, and gave me her best. As far as singles action goes, I'm as big of a threat and a challenge he has gotten. I'm sure he can use the Shield attack as an excuse for that, of course he could, and perhaps he might, I don't really know. I also don't want White Tiger and Angela Fortin, if you two see this, to take any offense to that. You're both good, and you're both great. This is my year, right now, the stakes are very very high, right now, the stakes couldn't be any higher for Leon, and his back is up against the wall.

I guess none of this matters when you really think about it though. I mean, I doubt this is the last time you see this match. Whether he wins, and I cash in my rematch clause... or I win, and he uses the Money in the Bank, this won't be our last match together I'm sure. However this time is still special. Because this time, you fans get to vote on the kind of match we're having. Could it be Falls Count Anywhere? I kind of like that... You know me and my family name, the more hardcore and extreme, the better. The next option though, is no Countouts. That's pretty much the same as the other match, except we have to pin inside the ring. Interesting I guess, just not as fun as the first one. Then of course, there's the Lumber Jack Match. That could be interesting, I must admit. My interest in this match is all based on, who's choosing the Lumber Jacks? If it's Jensen, I'm good with this match, but if it's Johnny, yeah, you know good and well we can't trust that. That is why I voted for Falls Count Anywhere Smile

You fans can vote whatever you want though, it's all up to you. The truth is, it doesn't matter what kind of match we have. I'm going to do it one more time. I'm going out there, like I always do, and showing the world, just why I am the Champion, that I am. I'm going to show the world, just why I am who I have become. I am unargubly the greatest Undisputed Champion in EWE History, sorry folks, but you can't argue and dispute pure hard facts, when one single reign, surpasses four combined reigns, you know you got something special, that can't be denied Wink.

That said, I'm going to fight tooth and nail to keep this championship, like I always do. I'm going to take this championship, and reign for as long as I possibly can, just because I can, and because I want to. Despite what I was thinking earlier, I have changed my mind.. I have found my motivation. Leon, keep that briefcase handy, you're going to need it, just as you're going to need some Luck. Come Summer BreakDown, you will RIGHTFULLY this time, become another Star Struck.

That's it folks, I'm hoping off here and getting some sleep. Til next time..
Christy Clark-Chaos xoxo

Christy reaches to close her laptop when a voice stops her.

[???]
"Oh, you could of done better than that."

Christy seems startled, she looks over, seeing someone standing next to her, this startles her even more.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Who the hell are you?! How'd you get in here?"

The person chuckles.

[???]
"One question at a time."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Who are you?"

The black haired girl tilts her head slightly.

[???]
"I'm hurt, how could you not reckognize me."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Excuse me?"

The girl smacks her forehead.

[???]
"Oh right, silly me. Of course you don't reckognize me right now, but we go so far back honey. Matter of fact, if you figure out who I am, then you might know how I got in here so easily."

Christy looks at her oddly for a moment, then suddenly her eyes light up.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It can't be..."

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 08/25/13
Card: Summer BreakDown
Opponent(s): Leon Cashmere
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship

PREVIOUS 3 MATCHES
Date: 08/13/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #166
Opponent(s): Kelsi Parr
Stipulation: Standard Non-Title
Outcome: Victory

Date: 07/29/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #164
Opponent(s): Dutch Clark
Stipulation: Title for Title Last Wo/Man Standing Match

Date: 07/22/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #163
Opponent(s): John Steel

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE All American Champion (1)
EWE International Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (2) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame (2012)
Silver Grand Slam Champion
Triple Crown Champion (July 2013-August 2013)
Longest Reigning EWE Undisputed Champion (Still Counting)
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
Longest Reigning EWE Tag Team Champion (Still Counting - with Dutch Clark)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-to-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever 3x Diva of the Year
Ran the Gauntlet @ WrestleMania Nine
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2010 (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2011 (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2012 (Victory)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 20x
Top 5 Rper- 36x
Diva of the Month: April 2012
Diva of the Month: May 2013
Diva of the Month: July 2013

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year
2011: Diva of the Year
2011: Match of the Year (Sole Survivor Match)
2011: 4th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
2011: 6th Best Match (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
2011: 10th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
2012: Diva of the Year
2012: Tag Team of the Year (Charismatic Fury)
2012: Match of the Year (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 8 )

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson (x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre (x3)
Alicia Q (x3)
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen (x2)
Ana Valentine
Android 18
Ariel Allegheri
Aries
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche
Baby Doll
Benjamin Ryan
Beth Phoenix (x2)
Blue Panther
Blitz (x2)
Brad Valley
Britney West (x5)
Brooke McGuire (x8)
Candice Michelle
Candy Cane
Carnage
Charlie D Luzon (x2)
Christian
Christopher Kincade (x2)
Daffney Unger
Dan Desario
D-Dawg (x3)
Deadpool
Dean Winchester (x3)
Derek Daniels
Dook Shaz
Dorian Xero (x2)
Doxy Rose (x2)
Dream (x3)
Dr. Quackerton Jr.
Dustin Jobber (x2)
Dutch Clark (x2)
Edge
Eli Hogan
Eric Dunkle
ETMac
Gaz Black
Gemini Jones
Hollie Winder
James Cage
Jason Ceno
Jay Jobber
Jillian Webb
Jesse Woods
Johnny Chaos (x3)
Johnny Rebel
John Steel (x2)
Jon Jobber
Jon Moxley
Josie Wales
Kandi Washington
K~Dawg
Kelly Kelly
Kelsi Parr
Khaos (x2)
Kiana Araneta
Konnan
Leo Kat
Leon Cashmere
Lily
Malci
Maryse (x2)
Matt Fennec
Melina Perez
Michelle LeWallen
Mickie James (x7)
Mike Jobber (x2)
Mike Shockly (x2)
Morgan Alvertez
Mr Man (x3)
Natalya Neidhart
Nero Phoenix (x2)
Nicole Johnson
Psychotica
Randy Orton
Raven
Rick Cage (x2)
Rikku (x2)
Roxas Knoxx
Ruby
Sean Lewis (x2)
Shaul Guerrero
Shawn Michaels (x2)
Sonic
Spider
Stacy Keibler
The Hurricane
The Rock
Toxic Angel (x4)
Triple H
Trishatina
Trish Stratus (x6)
Vespertine (x2)
Victoria
Vito Moretti (x2)
White Knight
White Tiger (x4)
JAY
JAY
Admin

Summer BreakDown 2013 - 08/25/13 Empty Re: Summer BreakDown 2013 - 08/25/13

Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:26 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Version
Original Graphics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backup Forum Version

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maiden Name: Christina Carter
Ring Name: Christy Chaos / Christy Clark-Chaos
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Missouri
Resides: Laughlin, Nevada
Dating Status: Married - Dutch Clark
Theme: "Hunt You Down" by
Saliva

Finishers: Star Struck, Charismatic Crush

EWE Career Record
Win: 99
Lose: 53
Draw: 06

EWE Streaks
Current: 9 Consecutive Victories
Best: 11 Consecutive Wins
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-Power 15 4.0-
Current: #1
Week(s): 11-13, 15
Total Appearences: 13/15

-Power 15 3.0-
Week(s): 9 & 17
Total Appearences: 30/30

-Power 15 2.0-
Week(s): 11, 39-42, 44
Total Appearences: 53/57

-Power 15 1.0-
Peak: #6
Week(s): 50
Total Appearences: 14/55
Start Forward - - - > > >
Another victory in the books for Christy Chaos.. but now comes Summer BreakDown and her big defense against Leon Cashmere. Can she get the job done once again? Will it be Cashmere's time to shine? Will his legacy be written, or will hers continue?

< < < - - - End Forward

OLD FRIEND
Thursday, August 15th, 2013

Re-emurging where the previous roleplay left off Christy and the black haired girl are in the hotel room.

[???]
"Oh right, silly me. Of course you don't reckognize me right now, but we go so far back honey. Matter of fact, if you figure out who I am, then you might know how I got in here so easily."

Christy looks at her oddly for a moment, as memories then start flowing through her head.

~ Christy holds out her arm, then motions it, suddenly Sam crashes into another wall. Sam sits up holding his side in great pain, as Christy slowly turns around, suddenly her eyes turn to complete blackness much like before...Sam's eyes light up with shock.. ~

Flashing forward a little in memory.

"I'm sure you heard of me...the names Delilah..."

Another flash foward in her memory.

~ Delilah screams as Black Smoke escapes Christy's body and goes up to the ceiling, where the smoke then burns into flames, then nothingness...Christy collapses to the floor. ~

Christy's eyes light up.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"It can't be..."

Christy shakes her head..

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"No, Delilah... It's not.."

[DELILAH]
"But why not? Oh right.. You got rid of me, but how many times did you think that anyways?"

Delilah chuckles as Christy thinks back to all the times. At 3 different occasions Delilah had shown up and thought she was rid of. Christy thinks of each time before responding.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"What do you want?"

Christy rubs a small tattoo that isn't visible beneath her shirt, as she rubs on the outside, thinking she knows what she wants, same thing she's wanted all the other times.

[DELILAH]
"Just to talk... that is all."

Christy looks over to the bed, seeing her husband still asleep. She then looks back over to Delilah.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"So, talk..."

BACK HOME
Saturday, August 24th, 2013

The scene opens up several days later, outside of a nice looking home located in Kansas City Missouri. Christy is seen walking up to the door where she rings the door bell. After a few moments the door is opened and she is greeted by an older blonde woman.

[STACY CARTER]
"Christy, I'm glad you made it."

Christy smiles and gives her a hug.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Of course I did, Mom."

They get into the house, but no sooner than they shut the door, Christy's leg is latched onto. Christy looks down and smiles.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"And who are you?"

Christy said, sarcastically, knowing fully well who it was. The little girl let go and smiled up to Christy.

[ALYSSA CARTER]
"It's me Aunt Christy, duh."

Christy chuckles and nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Silly me."

Christy grabs her hand and they walk more into the home.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"How are you liking Kindergarden?"

[ALYSSA CARTER]
"It's fun. We get to color and fingerpaint.. Look!"

Alyssa points to a picture on the wall that she must of finger painted at school.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That's pretty honey."

Alyssa takes it off the wall.

[ALYSSA CARTER]
"It's yours."

Christy takes the paper and looks to her mom for a second then back to Alyssa.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Thank you, but you sure this isn't already Grandma's?"

Alyssa shakes her head.

[ALYSSA CARTER]
"No, Grandma's is on the fridge."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Well I love it, thank you."

Alyssa smiles.

[ALYSSA CARTER]
"You're Welcome."

She runs off down the hall as Christy looks over to her mother.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Thank you for taking her in for now."

[STACY CARTER]
"You know it's no trouble. It's what's best, the girl needs a stable home during the school year, I don't want my grandaughter homeschooled."

Christy nods.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That's what I figured too, and we're on the road alot."

[STACY CARTER]
"How is he?"

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"He's fine.. He wanted to come for dinner tonight, but he couldn't."

[STACY CARTER]
"No, how is he, you seemed really concerned when you called me."

Christy nodded, seeming she knew that's what she meant, but was avoiding it.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"He'll be alright. He went to see someone, hopefully that helps."

Christy stops when they reach a staircase. She starts to head up when her mom stops her.

[STACY CARTER]
"You should probably know that your brother.."

Christy stops her.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I figured I wasn't going to be coming to dinner tonight alone, it'll be fine, don't worry."

[STACY CARTER]
"I hope so, the way you two treat eachother on that TV, sometimes I'm hoping it's all show. I raised you both better than that."

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"I know, I know."

Stacy nods and walks on as Christy walks up the steps and down the hall a little bit. She opens a door and walks in. With Light Blue walls and pictures all over the place, it's apparent that it is Christy's old room, seemingly untouched, except for a few toys and such from Alyssa, looks like they gave her Christy's room. Christy smiles at that. She lays her purse on a night table and retrieves a handheld camera she's used before. She turns the camera on and places it on her dresser. Christy sits on her bed and looks to the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"So here I am... Back home. Not where I live, but where I grew up. Two Pay Per Views in a row I seem to get that homecoming, for both those reasons. Royal Flush was near my residence of where I live. Now, Summer BreakDown tomorrow night, in the town I grew up in."

She pauses for a second lowering her head for a second.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"This match tomorrow, people are saying is the biggest challenge I've had as champion."

Christy looks back up to the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"They are wrong, though. My Husband, was my biggest challenge. The Guantlet, was another big challenge. This, might be a challenge, might be a great battle, but it doesn't make it the biggest challenge. It's his biggest challenge. The man hasn't been truly tested, until now."

She pauses, wiping her forehead. She stands up and walks over to a white vanity table. She takes a seat at it and looks through old pictures, meanwhile still talking.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"See, he's had big matches, and he's beaten good people. The two greatest people he fought though, he didn't beat, he drew. He lost to me by count out in the Guantlet. He hasn't really won that truly big match yet, other than Money in the Bank, and perhaps the Tower of Terror at Royal Flush. It doen't mean he's been truly put to the test yet though, does it?"

She looks through her pictures finding one of her and her old cheerleading squad. Seems CM Punk wasn't wrong about that info. She laughs and puts the picture down as a old Wilcat chant had crept into her mind. She finds another picture of her at the prom. She sees herself and her familar blue dress, familar to those around during the 2006 King of Xtreme, during a round 2 match when Johnny had placed that dress into a wood shredder, to get into her mind, for it wasn't just memorable moment of prom, but that dress represented that night, not just prom, but her date, Josh, was her first. Not her first date, but.. you know. She chuckles as she looks at Josh for a moment then puts the picture down. She turns and looks back to the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"Sorry, it's funny what memories can flash back into your head, just from a simple picture. Pictures are worth a thousand words they say, and they truly immortalize the moment that it captures. That is true, not only in the picture itself, capturing you at that specific age, while you personally grow older. But the memories that come with each picture, they stay forever. One glance, and it floods right back."

She pauses for a moment.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That's the question, Leon. Tomorrow night, who's photo will be taken at the end of the night, with the Undisputed Championship. Who will forever remember Summer BreakDown? Will tomorrow be your night to shine, your night to do your father proud, or at least see that he was wrong about you. Or will it be just another night in my legacy that continues to grow?"

She smirks and shrugs slightly.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"That is the question that will be answered very shortly. Shortly as in 24 hours. I will be there, and so will you, but who's time will it be? That, my dear, will be answered tomorrow."

She stands up and walks over to the dresser, standing right in front of the camera.

[CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS]
"So til then, I wish you the best of Luck... But trust me... you will become Just Another Star Struck."

Christy turns the camera off and places it back in her purse. She looks at herself in the vanity mirror for a moment before her door busts open. Christy jumps a little, then sees her mother.

[STACY CARTER]
"Come quick, it's your father."

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 08/25/13
Card: Summer BreakDown
Opponent(s): Leon Cashmere
Stipulation: EWE Undisputed Championship

PREVIOUS 3 MATCHES
Date: 08/13/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #166
Opponent(s): Kelsi Parr

Date: 07/29/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #164
Opponent(s): Dutch Clark
Stipulation: Title for Title Last Wo/Man Standing Match

Date: 07/22/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #163
Opponent(s): John Steel

TITLES HELD
EWE Undisputed Champion (1) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE Women's Champion (2)
ACW Hellcat Champion (2)
EWE All American Champion (1)
EWE International Champion (2)
EWE Tag Team Champion (2) -CURRENT CHAMPION-
EWE X-Core 24/7 Champion (2)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame (2012)
Silver Grand Slam Champion
Triple Crown Champion (July 2013-August 2013)
Longest Reigning EWE Undisputed Champion (Still Counting)
Longest Reigning EWE Women's Champion (398 Days)
Longest Reigning EWE Tag Team Champion (Still Counting - with Dutch Clark)
2012 Miss Money in the Bank
First Ever MISS Money in the Bank
First Ever Female International Champion
First Ever Back-to-Back Diva of the Year
First Ever 3x Diva of the Year
Ran the Gauntlet @ WrestleMania Nine
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2010 (2nd Place)
2010 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Competed in 2011 Sole Survivor (4th Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2011 (2nd Place)
2011 KOX Finalist (2nd Place)
Qualified: Money in the Bank 2012 (Victory)

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Week- 20x
Top 5 Rper- 36x
Diva of the Month: April 2012
Diva of the Month: May 2013
Diva of the Month: July 2013

OTHER AWARDS
2007: Best Faction (The Extreme Connection)
2010: Diva of the Year
2011: Diva of the Year
2011: Match of the Year (Sole Survivor Match)
2011: 4th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen @ AfterMath)
2011: 6th Best Match (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 7)
2011: 10th Best Match (Women's Championship Vs Britney West @ WrestleMania 7)
2012: Diva of the Year
2012: Tag Team of the Year (Charismatic Fury)
2012: Match of the Year (Money in the Bank @ WrestleMania 8 )

Star Struck
Adriana Giovanni
Adrienne Lawson (x2)
Alessandro Quagliaterre (x3)
Alicia Q (x3)
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen (x2)
Ana Valentine
Android 18
Ariel Allegheri
Aries
Ashley Nathanson
Avalanche