Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:13 pm

STEEL CAGE MATCH
Sean "Slug" Lewis Vs. Nero Phoenix

WINNER: SEAN LEWIS

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11 Empty Re: WrestleMania 7 - 04/24/11

Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:13 pm
NERO PHOENIX
ROLEPLAY: 1/1
WRITTEN BY: GAZ

_%@! Prelude !%@_
Well, it seems that moment has finally arrived. Nero Phoenix… Sean Lewis… one on one, inside a monstrous steel cage. To be quite honest, I was half expecting something a little less barbaric for my Wrestlemania match but I guess I’ll take it anyway because this is my damn time to shine. This is my time to prove to everybody in the back, everybody sitting in the audience and the millions watching at home that I have exactly what it takes to still go. I know what everybody thinks of me – an unlucky loser who once had his fifteen minutes of fame and has been desperately been clawing onto at least a few more seconds. But they’re wrong. I’m Nero Phoenix, and I didn’t get inducted into this year’s hall of fame for nothing. I’ve competed in some of the greatest matches this company has ever witnessed. I was the first ever pure wrestling champion and I gave that belt credibility from the moment it was in my grasp. I was the first ever X Cup winner and was so impressive, Roddy Piper rewarded me with a World Heavyweight Championship opportunity. That’s only a few achievements. My list of accomplishment is endless. At Wrestlemania, I intend to add to that list when I end the Wrestlemania undefeated streak of Sean Lewis. Not many people believe in me, that I can do it, which is why it’s going to make this victory all the more sweeter. I don’t doubt for a split second Sean is going to give me his absolute best. But when all is said and done, and the smoke has cleared – it’s going to be my hand raised in victory and everybody that doubted me better be lining up, ready to issue me their deepest apologises.
_%@! End Prelude !%@_

The scene unfolds at a local GOLDS gym in Arlington, Texas. Nero Phoenix is straight away revealed standing in the middle of a ring with his apprentice Dan Desario as he’s in the midst of training for his big Wrestlemania match-up against Sean Lewis. Nero grabs a hold of Dan and locks him in Lewis’ very own finisher, the S-Works. Dan screams in agonising pain, tapping instantly on the mat as Nero locks the hold in tightly.

:Nero Phoenix:
YOU THINK YOU’RE A MATCH FOR ME, SEAN!? HUH? DO YOU? I’M GOING TO BREAK YOUR DAMN NECK WITH YOUR OWN FINISHER!

Nero laughs menacingly as Dan slowly begins to pass out. Nero then finally begins to slowly but surely calm down, releasing the hold. Dan lays flat out unconscious on the canvas.

Dan, wake up, will you—

Nero softly slaps him on the cheek but he remains unconscious. He walks over to the corner and picks up a bottle of ice cold water. He then walks back over to Dan and pours the water straight over, awaking him. Dan leaps up from the canvas.

:Dan Desario:
Damn, that’s cold! What the hell were you doing!?

Dan angrily pushes Nero, sending him falling flat on his ass. Nero quickly jumps back up and pushes Dan back slightly.

Who the hell do you think you’re pushing!? I’M NERO PHOENIX, YOU JUMPED UP LITTLE KID!

You know what, Nero? You’re nobody, pure and simple. All this time you’ve been busting my balls about losing matches left, right and center… making me think it was me. But this entire time, I’m beginning to think it was you. That’s right. You’re the biggest loser around here, and it’s rubbing off on me. Well, I’m not going to stand for it. I’m going to make it on my own, you hear me?

Nero suddenly begins to laugh, leaving Dan completely baffled.

Why the hell are you laughing?

Because you’ve made what I’m about to tell you a whole lot easier. I was going to wait a while but after your little outburst, I don’t see the point in waiting a second longer. You see, Danny boy – Jensen isn’t impressed with you in the slightest. He reckons you’re dead weight. So, I gave him a simple solution. It’s time to put up, or shut the hell up.

What are you talking about?

Well, win or lose… me and you are definitely done after today. But if you lose… your career is done here in Extreme Wrestling Entertainment, finished. In simpler terms, you’ll be FIRED!

Dan stares at Nero in disbelief as he struggles to take in Nero’s shocking announcement.

Oh, don’t look at me like that. We both knew it was coming. This partnership has been like a ticking time bomb for ages. Your misfortune has nothing to do with me, Danny boy. It’s all you. Now you might have slithered your way into money in the bank but you’re going to have to overcome the odds and win if you want to remain on the roster.

You bastard! Wasn’t enough for you to screw your wife out of her job, now you’re trying to do the same to me--

Trying?

Nero smirks at Dan, who flies at Nero. Nero ducks and then lays a surprised Dan Desario out with a super kick. Dan goes crashing to the mat. Meanwhile, Nero stands over a fallen Dan with the widest grin on his face.

I should destroy you and leave you in a bloody mess right now but, you’re not worth it. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have bigger fish to fry – a fish called Sean Lewis. Consider yourself future endeavoured.

Nero shakes his head at the pathetic sight of Dan Desario as he begins to walk off. He stops midway and turns to look at Dan one last time.

Who’s the nobody now, huh?

Nero finally walks off. Meanwhile, Dan is still laid out in the ring. With that said, the scene slowly fades to black.

TWO DAYS LATER…

The scene proceeds to some days later after Nero and Dan’s explosive fallout which saw Dan’s career put in jeopardy. Nero Phoenix is revealed standing outside a massive set of iron gates. As the cameras scan around the area, a large sign hanging boldly above the gate is seen which reads “Columbia Pictures Industries, inc.” Nero suddenly turns to the cameraman standing in front of him.

Are we ready to rock and load?

:Cameraman:
Just a second. Okay, we’re good to go…

The cameraman hoists the camera up and rests it on his shoulder as the camera begins rolling.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am standing outside one of the main movie studios of Columbia Pictures where Sean Lewis is rumoured to be filming his latest crappy Hollywood blockbuster dud which no doubt you’ll be able to find at your local gas station in their bargain DVD bucket in about six months time. But I hear this one has Will and Jaden Smith in, so who knows? Maybe, just maybe it’ll end up in the bargain bin of a supermarket instead. Now I know you’re all wondering, why am I here? I bet your next thought is “I bet he’s just here to cause havoc for Sean Lewis…” Well, actually, you’re all wrong. I’m here to show I can be a great sport. I’m here to show my support to the oh-so great, Sean “The Franchise” Lewis. Let’s see how we get in this place—

Nero approaches the gate closer as he looks for a way to get in. Suddenly, a security guard holding a clipboard approaches the gate from the other side.

:Security Guard:
May I help you, gentlemen?

Yes, I’m here to visit Sean Lewis. The name’s Nero Phoenix.

Let me have a look on this here list.

The security guard searches through the pages on his clipboard, slowly shaking his head.

No, I’m afraid I cannot see a Nero Phoenix on the list. Besides, I wouldn’t be able to let you in anyway. You need authorization from the Studio president to be able to bring in a camera for filming.

Look, we’re not here to film any part of whatever crappy movie is being made to feature Sean—I mean… err… listen; we’re simply filming for personal reasons. We have no intention of filming for piracy. All we want to do is visit Sean Lewis. Once we’ve done that, we’ll be on our way.

I still can’t let you in. Your name isn’t on the list and as I said before, you need authorization from the Studio president, regardless of—

Nero grabs a hold of the security guard by his shirt and pulls him up against the gate.

Let go of me! HELP! HELP!

Listen, you no good prick – I want to see Sean Lewis. If you don’t open this gate straight away, I’ll climb over there and I’ll shove my foot so far up your ass, you’ll taste the laces. Have we come to an understanding? I’ll even make it worth your while.

Nero sticks a hundred dollar bill in the security guard’s shirt pocket and lets him go. The security guard is obviously pissed as he brushes himself down.

Alright, I’ll turn a blind eye. But if you get caught, I didn’t let you in. Are we understood?

Nero nods in agreement. The security walks over to his little office located by the gates and pushes the button which opens them up. Nero and his cameraman strut through the gates smugly.

I knew you’d see it my way eventually. Now which studio is Sean Lewis’ film located at?

The very first studio. His trailer is just parked right outside too.

His own very own trailer, eh? Fancy.

Nero proceeds to head off to Studio one where Lewis’ latest film is currently undergoing filming. Nero suddenly stops at a trailer with Sean Lewis’ name printed on the side on if in big, bold letters. Nero grins, approaching the door. He takes a deep breath before swinging the door open and charging into the trailer. A loud, girlish scream can be heard. Nero looks disappointed as he finds only Trixy, eWe Interviewer and Sean’s love interest relaxing on Sean’s king-size leather sofa.

Where is Sean, Trixy?

:Trixy:
What the hell do you think you’re doing? You’re not allowed in here. Now get out before I call security. NOW!

Nero slowly approaches Trixy, who becomes more and more terrified after each step.

I said…. Where is Sean, Trixy?

I don’t want any trouble, and neither does Sean. Now please, just leave us alone. You’ll get Sean at Wrestlemania but until then, leave us be.

I could, Trixy… I really could. But it’s the simple fact of not wanting to.

Nero laughs.

Your boyfriend… fiancĂ©… fuck buddy… or whatever you two are these days, is due some more public humiliation - just like when I embarrassed him two weeks ago on Chaos, and just like last week when I embarrassed him once more on Chaos. I’ll not rest until he’s left eWe with his tail between his legs.

You think you stand a chance against Sean? Don’t make me laugh. You haven’t got what it takes to take down The Franchise at Wrestlemania. I know it, everybody knows it!

Now, now Trixy. You’re an interviewer – interviewers are supposed to remain impartial. Say, did I ever tell you how gorgeous you are?

Nero smiles whilst gently stroking Trixy’s arm. Trixy spits at Nero in disgust. Nero wipes the spit from his face and laughs, leaving Trixy confused.

Always the lady, huh? Well, I’m guessing since Sean isn’t here, he must be in the middle of shooting his latest dud which means I have a party to gatecrash. I’ll be seeing you real soon, toots.

Nero mockingly blows Trixy a kiss. He then leaves the trailer and a shaken Trixy as the scene slowly out.

SEVERAL MINUTES LATER…

The scene fades back in several minutes later. Nero Phoenix has managed to sneak past studio security in order to gain access into studio one. As the filming for Lewis’ new movie gets underway, Nero Phoenix suddenly bursts onto the set. At that precise moment, everybody stops what they’re doing.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am looking for Sean Lewis.

As the cameras scan around the studio, Will Smith and his son Jaden are both revealed staring at Nero in confusion. Meanwhile, Steven Spielberg is also revealed sitting in his director’s chair.

:Steven Spielberg:
Excuse me, but whom the hell are you? We’re trying to shoot a movie here.

Wow, Lewis is doing a movie for Spielberg? I wonder who he slept with to get that part. It wasn’t you was it?

Nero points to Spielberg, laughing.

I don’t know who you are or why you’re here but Sean Lewis is not here. He’s finished for the day.

Absolutely typical, that is. I knew it. I knew Sean Lewis would bolt as soon as he heard I was nearby. You are a smart man, Sean. Because had you been here, I was going to dish out the beating of a God damn lifetime!

I hate to break up your little thought for the day but we are kind of in the middle of shooting a Hollywood blockbuster here.

Are you going to make me, Steve? That’s what I thought. Now sit down and shut up. Before I take an Oscar and shove it so far up your ass, it’ll be coming out of your mouth. Now where was I? Oh yes – Sean Lewis; Hollywood’s biggest dud since Ben Affleck. I bet you think you’re so big with your movie career, right? You want to know why you turned your back on wrestling to make movies – because you don’t have what it takes anymore to hang with the big dogs. Is that why you came back to eWe and humiliated me in the process – to try and re-establish a name for yourself… to prove that you’re still The Franchise? Well, Sean… I already know the answer to that. You’re no longer The Franchise anymore, and challenging me to a match a Wrestlemania isn’t going to prove it in the slightest because with every fibre of my being I am determined to beat you and end your so-called Wrestlemania Undefeated streak because I too came back here to eWe to prove to everybody in the back, everybody in the audience and the millions watching on their television sets at home that I am everything that I say that I am. Who knows, maybe after I’ve beaten you in Arlington, I’ll rename myself as “The Franchise” Nero Phoenix. It’s got a nice ring to it, don’t you think?

Nero laughs.

You know what really gets me? How people are questioning my ability. They’re always questioning if I have what it takes to get the job done but never, never do they question the ability of the oh-so great Sean Lewis. That’s why I cannot stand you, Sean. Because no matter what you say or do, these people love you. They believe in you, but me? I say one thing… one tiny little thing and they all turn their back on me! Well, come Wrestlemania, when you and I collide inside a steel cage… I’m going to beat you within an inch of your life, and I’m going to show the entire universe that even Hero’s can bleed and die. I’m going to prove that on any giving day, you, Sean Lewis aren’t so immortal. Your days of being undefeated at Wrestlemania are numbered, and I’m going to revel in the thought that I, Nero Phoenix was the one to end your precious little streak. Buckle up, Seany… cause this is gonna be good!

Nero laughs once more when all of a sudden, he’s approached by Hollywood movie legend Will Smith.

:Will Smith:
Excuse me but Mister Spielberg said—

Nero turns around and suddenly lays Will Smith out cold with a clothesline. Will crashes to the floor. His son, Jaden quickly rushes to his father’s aid.

Oh, shit…

Having realised what he’s done, Nero quickly scarpers off the set with his cameraman in tow as studio security have been alerted and are slowly closing in on him. Nero is last seen exiting through one of the exit doors as the scene fades to black.

END OF ROLEPLAY!
JAY
JAY
Admin

Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:15 pm
SEAN LEWIS
ROLEPLAY: 1/1
WRITTEN BY: BJ

~ scene one - prologue ~

Recently EWE.com interviewed some of the top EWE superstars from the past and present about Sean Lewis and Wrestlemania… this is what a few of them had to say…

~ Abdul Q ~
Sean is a different breed of superstar. He’s the main character in a story that transcends what Extreme Wrestling Entertainment is and what it is going to become… He’s the single most recognized member of this industry at the moment… bigger then that Rock’s, bigger than the Hogan’s, and bigger than anything that will come along for awhile… you can hate the guy, but he still has a way of pulling you in and you find yourself praying he will come out on top… Wrestlemania means a lot to Sean, it made his career a few years ago… lots of guys have had the popularity that Sean has had, but not many have done what he has done… Slug-O will put on a show at Wrestlemania no matter what, win or lose…

~ Christy Chaos ~
Sean scares me… I don’t know what’s he’s capable of or what he would do to win at Wrestlemania… it’s his show. Sure Hunter has won 5 in a row, but there will always be those 2 losses on his record. Sean has been back for weeks, and you can just see it glowing off him… he knows he’s going to find a way to make history at Wrestlemania… he knows that he’s going to leave everyone wanting to see more… he’s said it a million times, you don’t need the EWE title to be at the top of this company… and at Wrestlemania, I feel like I believe him even more when he says that…

~ Rikku ~
I have watched Sean evolve from a mid card fan fave to a tag team superstar to the biggest name EWE has ever had… he does draw in the crowds… he does fill the seats… it’s no question that if Sean wouldn’t have made his return when he did, Wrestlemania 7 wouldn’t have been the same. There is a look in his eyes when I talk to him, he wants to do something special at Wrestlemania… he wants to impress everyone again… we all know titles are on the line and things like that, but Sean just wants to leave the arena on Sunday with the crowd cheering… he’s not the Undertaker, and it’s not as impressive of a streak… but Sean has the will and power to make it something like that… I don’t know if I could be in Nero’s boots right now… I know he thinks he’s ready, but I don’t think he has any idea what he is getting into…

~ White Tiger ~
I can sit here and take a lot of credit for everything Sean has done in his career… from his first push to his 100th win… there is one thing I can’t take credit for, and that’s the Sean Lewis Wrestlemania experience… he did that all on his own. I may not see eye to eye with Slug at the moment, but I have nothing but respect for him… hell, he took me to the tool shed at Wrestlemania 3… that match may even go down as the biggest in my career… and I didn’t even come out on top. You see, Sean could go out any night of the year and steal the show… but at Mania, he’s going to do something extra… something special… and we all could sit and say that we all want to do the same thing, but Sean will find a way to go the extra mile and make it count… forget Hollywood, its nights like this that really bring out the best in Sean Lewis. The worst thing I could say right now is someone does need to prove him wrong… because I don’t think at Wrestlemania anyone has anything to do that…

~ Derek Daniels ~
Sean and I have never seen eye to eye… we haven’t even tried… I do my thing, and he does his… the proof is in the pudding that I whipped him into a few weeks ago on Chaos… Sean laid down like I told him to, and he kicked out at 2… some people would call him stupid for teasing me like that, but me… I will admit… it takes some balls to do what he did… and no one else could have sold it like Slug… as much as I hate to admit it, he is the man… he truly is… and while the spotlight will be on me whipping the crap out of Jack Michaels in the main event… in the morning… everyone will be talking about Sean Lewis doing whatever he did in his match…

~ Mr. Man ~
Sean Lewis? Ha… pretty much Canadian… sure he has won a few matches around this time of year in the past… but has he ever beat the MAN? Nope… nothing but an ASS HEAD if I say so myself…

~ Mark Cha0s ~
I have nothing bad to say about Sean… it’s impressive what he has done for this company and industry to say the least… he’s a level above the rest of us with what he can do with a crowd… you can be booing him out of the arena, and he will still do something that will stick in the back of your mind after the match is over that will make you stand up and clap for him. People can’t compare his streak to Undertaker’s in the WWE… Sean’s is different… tonight is the night where he can make it something bigger though, and I think he knows it… and that would scare me if I was in Nero’s place…

~ Triple H ~
Sean came into the company when WWC was purchased as a little masked kid who didn’t really know what he was doing… fresh out of high school, he was raw… missing spots, taking too many risks, running his mouth at the big guys… but there was just something about him. Here we are 6 years later or so though, and he can pull you into what he is emotionally going threw in a match… and that’s magic… that’s something you don’t learn, that’s a damn gift you are given. I remember back in the day at a house show in a match against Edge… Edge hit his finisher and made the cover… and Sean kicked out… Adam’s face was like “what are you doing?”… and under the mask you could see a shit eating grin across his face… he wasn’t done yet, he knew he was going to lose, but he wasn’t done. Sean asked for a cage match against a man he doesn’t actually have any issues with… he’s going to go out there Sunday night and blow our minds by using that cage… he’s going to make the Hollywood trash talking guys eat their words, and he’s going to give the Slug lovers exactly what they want to see. Sean has no quit… he has no give… you get 100 percent of Sean every time he gets into the ring… he’s a professional. I respect that…

~ Law ~
I still chuckle when I hear someone say that Sean is washed up… the kid is 24 years old… and he has everything going good for him right now. I’m glad he’s here this year to have a match against another Hall of Fame superstar… as clichĂ©’ as it may be… This is gonna be good…

~ scene two – the shoot ~

The scene opens up inside of Cowboy’s stadium… the 100,000 plus crowd is starting to make its way into the arena where Wrestlemania 7 will be taking place… WWE hasn’t had an event with a crowd that size… as people find their seats, from time to time the huge triple jumbo tron lights up to show Trixy and Kelly interviewing EWE stars, followed by videos hyping up the matches… the jumbo tron lights up suddenly and the crowd looks up… Trixy is shown looking smoking fine wearing a bright yellow tube top dress in front of the Wrestlemania Seven backdrop… she has a mic in hand…

~Trixy~
Hey everybody… I hope everyone is getting excited about Wrestlemania… its going to be a great time tonight… I know bring you my next guest… he holds a very impartial place in my heart… and tonight he faces off against EWE Hall of Fame member, Nero Pheonix in a steel cage match… he is my future husband… “The Franchise” Sean Lewis!

The crowd in the arena cheers as Sean steps into the camera’s view… he’s already wearing his ring gear but is also sporting a Minnesota Twins hat… he nods and smiles to the crowd before kissing Trixy on the lips…

~Trixy~
Sean, you aren’t even scheduled to fight for a title tonight… yet, you are the buzz of the EWE community… you are scheduled to face Nero Phoenix in a steel cage match tonight… what are your thoughts?

Sean nods his head as Trixy finishes speaking before leaning into her microphone…

~Slug~
Trixy… before we get to how I feel… Arlington, Texas… How do YOU feel tonight?

The crowd erupts… Sean grins in approval…

~Slug~
How about them COWBOYS?!

The crowd erupts… the camera pans around to show many fans wearing Tony Romo and Dez Bryant jerseys…

~Slug~
To be honest baby, I’m feeling pretty good… we’re here in the lone star state with what will be a new record for attendance for our industry… 100,000 some EWE fans will be going balls to walls while watching the biggest event of the big… Wresltemania 7…

Sean pauses again to soak in some more cheers…

~Trixy~
Well Sean… feeling good is a good start… but are you ready to go out there tonight and put your much talked about “streak” on the line against Nero Phoenix in a Steel Cage match… there is a lot of buzz about this match… what are your thoughts about Nero?

Sean rubs his chin for a moment, his 5 o’clock shadow is in full effect…

~Slug~
What are my thoughts about Nero? Hmm… where to begin… to be honest babe, that question, in my opinion, it’s relevant at the moment… and if I was running this company, you wouldn’t be getting paid tonight…

Trixy looks a bit surprised… a mix of cheers and boos comes from the crowd as well…

~Slug~
We’re here… it’s Wrestlemania… this isn’t about what I think about Nero… sure, Nero is a hell of a guy… he stepped up back in the day when Xplosion lacked the star power it needed while myself, Hayden, and White Tiger weren’t around… Nero won the X-Cup, Nero won the title from Blue Panther… then what? After losing to Johnny Chaos… his 15 minutes of fame were up… I have always respected the way that Nero performed in the ring… always… but to be honest, and maybe even a bit blunt… he’s still a curtain jerker…

The crowd fills with another chorus of cheers and boos…

~Slug~
You see Doll Face… it takes a lot more then 15 minutes to get somewhere in this industry… sure, everyone needs there big shot… I would be crazy to say that I wasn’t given 15 minutes of fame at one time… but what I did with it, and what Nero did with it are different things… I grabbed that torch and carried it to the top while Nero watched his flame die away and fall back to fighting in the X-Division… Nero Phoenix did not lay the foundation in which we are both standing on right now… that 100,000 people are standing on right now… and what millions of people will be watching later tonight… Nero didn’t… I did…

Sean pauses… the crowd cheers… Trixy starts to lighten up…

~Slug~
It’s the same old song, over and over… all Sean wants to talk about is the past… and to be honest, it’s easy to talk about the past… hell, I have lost two matches in a row since coming back… someone check the record books for me, but when was the last time Slug-O lost 3 in a row… tonight isn’t about the past… tonight, is a night we will never forget… this is the grandest stage of them all, and I plan on showing this “Hall of Fame” member what it means to have a match at Wrestlemania…

Sean takes the mic from Trixy’s hand… some of the crowd boos again…

~Slug~
Nero wants to attack my legacy… Nero wants to try and drag me down by calling me washed up and a has been… don’t think that I don’t hear him… don’t think that I don’t hear you people out in the crowd booing at me… don’t think that I don’t see the rumors all over the internet about how Sean is going to run back to Hollywood after he loses to Nero tonight… how he’s just here for a couple dollars…

Sean pauses…

~Slug~
EWE universe… you know that I have never lied to you… I can look every single die hard EWE fan… Sean Lewis lover or not… and tell you that I’m not here to make a quick dollar… I’m not here to put on a half ass show… I’m not here to make the haters eat their words…

Sean stops again…

~Slug~
I know why I’m here… and you should too… I’m here for you…

Sean points at the camera and the crowd comes alive… a LEWIS chant starts up…

~Slug~
For 7 years now, this same crowd has been chanting LEWIS… for seven years now, everyone has counted me out… no matter what I have done, I will never be good enough for every EWE fan… and I’m content with that… I’m here to simply do what I do best… put on a show, and leave with you… the fan… satisfied… and when I feel like I can’t do that anymore… believe me, you won’t see me again… but tonight, that just isn’t the case…

Sean pauses again…

~Slug~
Nero made his way onto the set of one of my movies earlier this week to try and get a message across… he even told his little butt buddy to hit the bricks… its obvious that I’m under Nero’s skin… people have been comparing my little Wrestlemania streak to Undertaker’s in WWE… Taker is known for playing mind games with opponents… I feel like Nero is playing his own mind games with himself…

Sean pauses once again…

~Slug~
You see Nero, the thing that beats you the most often… is yourself… that’s one of the first lessons I learned about this industry… don’t beat yourself up. You can take a few bumps and bruises from missing some high risk moves or going threw a table… but don’t ever le your mind get the best of you… I fear for you Nero… you are going to walk down to that ring tonight, and when the cage comes down from the rafters… you are in my world… you are part of my show…

Sean stops…

~Slug~
I know how much some of the higher powers hate it when I repeat myself, but at this moment it isn’t about them… I have the chills right now… I will make you famous tonight Nero… you want to make Wrestlemania history? The only way you can do that is by getting in the ring and putting on a five star match with the best of the best… I’m either winning, or neither of us are walking out… there is only one way out of the cage Nero, and I have it all planned out to keep you from getting close.

Sean pauses again…

~Slug~
Tonight will be the match that shapes both of our careers from here on out… you play the bad guy, and I will play the hero… Nero against Slug… superstars from different era’s fighting for the only thing that matters in this industry… keeping YOU happy…

Sean points at the camera as he says ‘you’… the crowd erupts… Sean keeps speaking even while they are cheering…

~Slug~
Tonight I am going to do what I do best at the event that brings out the best in me… I’m going to be as wild as a tornado and do whatever I have to in order to make that crowd come alive and come out on top… because 3-0 is nice, but it isn’t a streak worth bragging about… 4-0 though, we are getting somewhere special… call me a catch phrase abusing prick, I WILL MAKE YOU FAMOUS… and the way I see it…

Sean stops again as the crowd continues to cheer…

~Slug~
If tonight is your shining moment Nero, it is my pleasure to make you look good on the way to defeat… I’m the alpha and omega of this industry, and you are in my yard… nothing can top a Slug at ‘Mania… after I get off the mic I’m going to head to my locker room, put my ankle brace on, smoke a cig and just sit alone for a minute… just ask Orton, Ashlocke, White Tiger, and Burgess… I warned them like I’m about to warn you… Gloria is upon you, and you can’t even tap out of an S-Works tonight… by god Texas, someone call George W. and make sure he’s here tonight to see history being made... 4-0, that's the start of something better thatn good... but before that happens...

THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!

Sean drops the mic… “Smart Went Crazy” kicks onto the PA system… Sean walks away from the camera… Trixy is shown walking back in front of it… as she leans down to pick the mic up, the scene fade away…

~ fade to black ~

END
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum