Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 11/22/08 Empty WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 11/22/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:25 pm
WWE SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT
11/22/08
Singles Match
Randy Orton Vs. ???
RESULT: VICTORY
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 11/22/08 Empty Re: WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 11/22/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:27 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

The Camera's come live to the BOK Center where fans are already getting excitted for the next episode of Saturday Night's Main Event. With it being Roster Clean-Up Night, it can either be an amazing night on behalf of the line of Random Opponent Matches, or can end in disaster if we lose more the roster then we can afford. One thing is for certain, That's one man who ain't going anywhere, and that's the man with the Longest Undefeated Streak on RAW, only matched by one SmackDown Superstar, who happens to be a friend of his. The Man who's only loss, is a result of a no show, the one and only true Greatness, The Legend Killer, Randy Orton. And speak of the devil, "Burn in My Light" by Mercy Drive hits over the PA System, driving the fans to their feet. Mostly to boo. After a few moments Randy steps out on stage in blue jeans and a "One Man Dynasty" T-Shirt. He's also wearing that same old smug look, which it's kinda weird he can even smile, not only did he lose his 1st match thus far at Cyber Sunday, therfore not leaving as the World Heavyweight Champion, he was the 1st man eliminated, and in record time. Yet here he comes, smug as ever, as if it never happened. He of course stops for a moment to throw his arms up as his pattant Golden Shower of pyro falls behind him. Orton continues his way down the ramp and up the steps as he enters the ring. He steps up on the turnbukle and poses again before getting down and getting a mic.

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: So I'm sure you all think I'm bitter about what happened at Cyber Sunday..that I might be upset for I am not your World Heavyweight Champion..

The crowd cheers, glad that he isn't..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Sure, I ain't the World Champion...obviously because I wasn't really 100% at Cyber Sunday, if that makes sense...but that doesn't mean Cyber Sunday was that bad of a night...I mean look at it this week...a true in-justice occured on October 2nd...A friend of mine was screwed out of the Championship...he found it, Rock did virtually nothing, but was the one to get in the middle of the ring, he didn't even put it in the ring, and he was crowned the WWE Champion...does that sound fair, The Rock comes in and wins the WWE Championship on his re-debut match?

The crowd cheers and chants "Rocky" as Orton shakes his head..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: It was sickening to be honest...but then came Cyber Sunday...I won't take all the credit from Edge...but I did put in that extra something...I did help to ensure that in-justice was rectified at Cyber Sunday...so Cyber Sunday wasn't an all bad night....Rock is no longer the champion...Edge is..

The crowd boos as Orton smiles..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: And if you haven't figured it out, now that we return to one roster...that can only mean the Re-uniting of one true dominant Tag Team...The Team that is the very reason ECW was worthless, as we killed it before it even began...but Edge, Rated RKO aside..When you retain the Title at Armagedon...not if, but When, cause we both know JBL, and expecially Chris Hero, ain't even in your league. So when you retain the WWE Championship at Armagedon...I want you to remember who helped you at Cyber Sunday. We may be a team, but I still desserve my shot, and I'll get it, one way or another.

The crowd boos as Orton paces a moment..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Something else I can talk about, is Chris Jericho...not that he's my opponent, I don't even know who my opponent is...but I do need to get something off my chest...you know considering at Cyber Sunday Jay didn't get to role...well you know what I mean...what you did to my father...it was an act of a desperate man...see if I had shown to 100%...you know I woulda been your real threat, more so then JBL, I probably woulda even won considering that. Because you knew that, you tried to get under my skin...you tried to piss me off...I gotta be honest, maybe it did...weather it got to me or not is regardless. Our paths will cross again one day, and I'll make you remember the pain my father has felt..

a Somewhat mixed reaction comes from the crowd..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: But don't worry Montel, I haven't forgotten about you...even though you may not be anywhere to be seen, and it's quetionable of if you're still contracted...If you have run off, that'd make just the perfect sense. You get a cheap shot, then run off cause you know I'm ready for ya this time...You can brag all you want about eliminating me at Cyber Sunday with that cheap move of yours, a blatant rip off of my own punt...but as Ive done stated, I wasn't really 100% in that Chamber match...So if you do intend to brag about it, it's pretty sad, but hey then again, that seems to be the only way anyone can beat me around here right...so I guess you do got your rights to brag...you done something noone has been able to do this era...you pinned Randy Orton...but don't get used to it...let's say if you do stick around, let's see if you got the guts to try your fate with me at 100%...I have a feeling it won't go well for you..much like many others..

Orton smirks for a moment as he walks around..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: And now we get to Saturday Night's Main Event...The Roster Split is over...and we now become one...with that we have Roster Clean-Up Night...what I have heard we have a rushian roulette of who our opponent will be...so I don't really know who I am facing...but it doesn't really matter does it...I still remain Undefeated on Broadcast Televesion I remind you...and that my only loss was on Pay Per View via no sho...well, you know...anyways, it doesn't matter who you are...it doesn't matter what you can do...it's guranteed you will fall...another person is beat, another legend is killed...compliments of Randy Orton...

Orton stops and smirks for a moment as he looks directly into the camera..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Legend...Killer!

"Burn in my Light" hits again and the crowd boos as Orton drops the mic and poses as the scene begins to fade away..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum