Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 09/13/08 Empty WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 09/13/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:37 pm
WWE SATRUDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT
09/13/08
Singles Match
Randy Orton Vs. CM Punk
RESULT: VICTORY
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 09/13/08 Empty Re: WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 09/13/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:39 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

The Camera's open up inside the Geogia Dome The Fans are getting ready for SNME that is about to kick off.

[ bar-be-que-lovin ] ---Jim Ross: We are only moments away from kicking off the first Saturday Night's Main Event in the new Era, and I gotta tell ya what a Slobber Knocker tonight is shaping up to be.

[ here-comes-the-money ] ---Shane McMahon: Just can't get through one show without saying that phrase can ya JR?

[ human-suplex-machine ] ---Tazz: I don't think he can, but he's right, we do have a huge card tonight.

[ bar-be-que-lovin ] ---Jim Ross: Including The Animal One on One with the Samoan Bulldozer, that should be big.

[ here-comes-the-money ] ---Shane McMahon: As long as Abdul don't no show it will be. But what about Edge facing his former 9x Tag champion Partner?

[ human-suplex-machine ] ---Tazz: That'll be good...but don't forget about the re-born feud of MVP & Matt Hardy...or all the hot tomatoes in action tonight!

All of a sudden "Burn In My Light" by Mercy Drive hits over the PA System, which draws boos from all around the arena before he ever even steps out. Orton now continues through the curtains with a smirk on his face. He's got on blue jeans and a black Randy Orton T-Shirt as he throws his arms back as a golden waterfall of pyro falls behind him.

[ bar-be-que-lovin ] ---Jim Ross: Not to mention this man, Randy Oton, versus CM Punk..

[ here-comes-the-money ] ---Shane McMahon: Aint it funny Jay booked this match, even before the real one punted the real Punk..

[ human-suplex-machine ] ---Tazz: Stop talkin OOC, but none-the-less all the trash he's been talking about ECW, I hope Punk embarasses this clown, I don't care what Punk did to that idoit fan, this guy is disrespecting my home and desserves a beat down.

[ here-comes-the-money ] ---Shane McMahon: Don't take it so serious Tazz..

[ human-suplex-machine ] ---Tazz: Why don't you shut up Shane, I already told you in another role...promo...Daddy ain't here to protect you..

Orton continues down the ramp. As he reaches the ringside area he slowly walks up the steps and up onto the apron. He looks over at the crowd for a second before stepping into the ring and walking over to a corner. Orton stands up on the Turnbukle and poses in normal fashion as people boo, yet, camera's still flash. Oton gets down and grabs a mic from Lilian as he looks over at the crowd for a second as his music fades out.

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: So tonight is the night, tonight is Saturday Night's Main Event. The Begining of a new Era, The Begining of the Randy Orton Era.

The crowd boos as they don't even wanna think about that happening.

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Say what you want, but it's true. Weather I go to RAW, or weather I go to SmackDown. It doesn't Matter, I gurantee you, you are looking at your Next World Heavyweight or WWE Champion, guranteed!

The crowd boos more as Orton looks over his shoulder to the other side of the crowd.

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: One thing is for certain. I belong on RAW or SmackDown. Sending me to ECW would be a damn disgrace, a waste of pure talent. I am Greatness, I define Greatness, and ECW is nothing but pure crap!

The crowd boos and stirs up a "ECW" chant as Orton shakes his head.

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: go ahead, chant for that crap. They are a bunch of hacks, they don't possess good enough talent to win on skill and moves alone like some of us, no they need the help from a Chair, or a Kendo Stick, or some other kind of Weapon. All Randy Orton needs is one move and it's over, I don't need to rely on that crap.

[ human-suplex-machine ] ---Tazz: this guy is so full of it, I have seen him use a chair dozens of times in my day..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: But if for some reason I am punished, I have to suffer and waste talents such as mine by being drafted to ECW. Know, that title would be taken to a level it has never been on. With Randy Orton's name on that title, it would triple in value, cause the clowns of ECW will never be on my level.

More boos from the hostile crowd as Orton shakes his head.

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: So you see, it doesn't matter where I go, I will be your Champion guanteed. Tonight begins the New Era, that truely will be The Orton Era. And it Starts with Mr. Straight Edge, CM Punk.

Mixed reaction at the mention of Punk fans...in light of recent events with Punk, some still don't know who to hate more though.

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: You Don't Drink...You Don't Smoke...You don't even have pre-Marital Sex...But something you do happen to do...You take out your frustrations on people who do drink. You strike innocent people because he liked to drink. Hey, I don't know the guy, I don't care for the guy, expecially when he comes from a sespool like this. But You think you impressed someone with that? So you slapped some fat slob's drink out of his hand. You come out here and you rant your little speech, whining and crying about how you're not gonna be Vince's puppet anymore. Cry about all these fans thinking you are over-rated and should go back to that 2nd rate company you came from. Let me tell you something Punk.

Orton stops and looks at the camera.

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: I think they're right, you are nothing more then a fluke. You should go back where you came from. If you got a problem with that, then you know right where to find me. You come down to this ring tonight, and you prove em all wrong, more importantly, you prove me wrong. You can go ahead and try.

Orton looks down for a second, then looks back up and smirks.

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: But much like your last title reign..you will fail, and be stopped...Compliments of Randy Orton....Legend Killer

Orton drops the mic as "Burn in My Light" cues again and he poses up on the turnbukle once more.

[ bar-be-que-lovin ] ---Jim Ross: Well that was...intresting

[ here-comes-the-money ] ---Shane McMahon: Hey, first Orton RolePlay in 3 years, cut him some slack..

[ human-suplex-machine ] ---Tazz: OOC again Shane? blah, let's get this over with..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum