Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 11/22/08 Empty WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 11/22/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:22 pm
WWE SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT
11/22/08
Singles Match
Stacy Keibler Vs. ???
RESULT: VICTORY
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 11/22/08 Empty Re: WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 11/22/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:24 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

The Camera's open backstage where we see Coach and next to him is the leggy goddess herself, which gets a mixed reaction.

[ Hard Hittin ]
Johnathan Coachman
" Evening fans, joining me at this time..Stacy Keibler...Stacy first of all, tough break at Cyber Sunday.. "

[ The Leggy Goddess ]
Stacy Keibler
" Tough break, ptff...she just got lucky...sure, that's over-said, but it's totally true..kinda like Randy in the Chamber...I wasn't at it 100%...besides, she had to eliminate both me and Layla by sneaking up on us..how pathetic. "

[ Hard Hittin ]
Johnathan Coachman
" I wouldn't say that...that's usually a smat strategy in those kinds of matches..and it paid off in her case, she's the Champ.. "

[ The Leggy Goddess ]
Stacy Keibler
" Have you ever been in a Trick or Treat Battle Royal?...did you wear a skimpy halloween costume? "

[ Hard Hittin ]
Johnathan Coachman
" No, I just meant Battle Royals in general.. "

[ The Leggy Goddess ]
Stacy Keibler
" ya whatever..was it smart, if you say so...still cowardly..She's Champ, good for her...but it's only by pure fluke...her time will end very soon.. "

[ Hard Hittin ]
Johnathan Coachman
" Well she'll next face The Diva's Champion, at least next time her title is on the line, as they will unify both titles into just the Women's Title...We are going back to one Roster, back to Saturday Night's Main Event...but Stephanie and Vince have cooked up a intresting concept for tonight's show...Roster Clean-Up Night...where every match is Rushian Roulette, noone knows who they will be facing...does it bother you to not know who your opponent is? "

[ The Leggy Goddess ]
Stacy Keibler
" Not at all..to be honest, why should it...I'm here...I'm 100% focused...it doesn't matter who it is, they wouldnt have a chance...I will win, guranteed.. "

[ Hard Hittin ]
Johnathan Coachman
" To say something like that, that it's guranteed..when you dont' even know who you're facing...that's pretty cocky "

[ The Leggy Goddess ]
Stacy Keibler
" It's not Cockiness Coach...quite simply, as you know....It's Destiny"

Stacy smiles and walks off as the scene fades away..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum