Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 09/20/08 Empty WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 09/20/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:06 pm
WWE SATRUDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT
09/20/08
Extreme Rules Tornado Tag Match
Rated RKO Vs. RVD & The Sandman
RESULT: VICTORY
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 09/20/08 Empty Re: WWE Saturday Night's Main Event - 09/20/08

Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:06 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

As the scene opens up, we see a pair of silky legs, as the crowd cheers, they don't know why or who, but they do anyways. The camera's move up a little farther to see Stacy Keibler looking at herself in the mirror as she fixes her hair. after a couple seconds a figure walks up behind her. She quickly turns around, and smiles.

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: Hey You...

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: What are you doing in here, you already look good enough..

Stacy blushes a little.

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: Well I gotta look good out there, it's a big night..Are you nervous?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Nervous, why would I be nervous? Humilating a couple of hacks from a 3rd Rate Company, turned 3rd Rate Brand, ain't exactly a big thing. It'll be a walk in the park.

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: No I know that, I meant are you nervous about the draft...you and Edge are just getting back together, are you worried about being split up?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: That can't happen..

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: Why not?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Because it can't..

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: Did you guys pay off the GMs?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: No, but splitting us up, would see a huge decrease in ratings..

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: But Eric, Stephanie, & Paul can't help it if they want huge ratings, by drafting The Legend Killer, even if one of the others has already Drafted Edge..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Yes that's true...Weather it's Eric, or weather it's Stephanie...whoever Drafts me, will be smart...they will have tons of more ratings then the other two and secure their brand as the flagship show of WWE.

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: What about Heyman drafting you, You wouldn't make ECW the Flagship Show?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Stace, I'm great, don't get me wrong, I'm the greatest superstar to ever lace up a pair of boots, it's said often, but with me it's actually true. But come on, Not even I could save that piece of Garbage..

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: Fair Point..

Orton brings up his wrist and looks at his watch.

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: I'm late..I'll be back

[ The-Leggy-Godess ] ---Stacy Keibler: okay..bye

Orton walks out as Stacy turns back to the mirror and goes back to work as the scene fades.

The Camera's return a few minutes later as all we see is Todd Grisham, looking straight into the camera with a goofy look.

[ Land-of-Extreme-Wannabe ] ---Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at ths time, The Legend Killer....Randy Orton

The Crowd boos as the camera's pan out to see Randy Orton

[ Land-of-Extreme-Wannabe ] ---Todd Grisham: Randy, tonight is the anticipated night...tonight is the WWE Draft, where everything changes. The buzz and gossip is flying everywhere, who is going where...so

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: So where do I wanna go? I'm sick of telling you, I've already said where I simply won't go, and that's all that matters. Either of the other two doesn't matter to me, cause both them shows know what wrestling really is, Greatness like myelf, belongs only on a show about Wrestling, not a show with a bunch of morons running rabid with no rules. A Place needs Rules Todd, otherwise people damn near kill eachother, all them hacks do is use weapons, because of no rules, they don't even have wrestling matches, they have fights, with maybe one or two actual wrestling moves that happen. someone who possess skills as mine, that'd be a waste of talent to be sent to a craphole like that.

[ Land-of-Extreme-Wannabe ] ---Todd Grisham: Before we talk about your opponents, let's talk about what everyone has been talking about. the Re-union, the re-birth, of RatedRKO right here tonight. Weather people like you or not, this has been on everyone's minds, you two may be...well...arrogant, but you two make one hell of a tag team, that is something noone can deny, so Is this all True, is RatedRKO really back together?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: You think Edge had my back last week, for no reason at all? Of course we are back together. We have one goal, and that is to take WWE by Storm...to Take Over! but right now, right now we have a different goal, and that is to kill ECW, before it can even get started. When we not only beat, but destroy, completely humilate their ECW Originals, everyone will see how much of a joke they really are, and the Brand will be dead, before it even begins, Ratings will be in the gutter right off the bat, and they can all thank, Us..

[ Land-of-Extreme-Wannabe ] ---Todd Grisham: This whole thing started with you and Rob Van Dam...but then Sandman decided to get involved, and as you mentioned, Edge had your back. What do you think about Sandman getting involved though?

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: What do I think? He's a drunk who stuck his nose in business it didn't belong...so I bad mouthed the only company he could ever be a legit Champion in. It made him Cry, and he wanted to stick up for what he thought was right. That's fine and Dandy, but here's the thing, he isn't right, ECW is for Has beens and never will be's...Name one Man...One Man, who has ever amounted to a real legit Title after coming rom that sespool?

[ Land-of-Extreme-Wannabe ] ---Todd Grisham: Rey Mysterio...Chris Jericho...Mick Foley...or maybe your other opponent tonight, Rob Van Dam

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: A So Called, Hardcore Legend...A Failed Rockstar...a One time Fluke, only because one of his wrestling pals died and they felt sorry for him...and another fluke, only so they could bring back this crap of a brand, but he blew his reign by getting high

[ Land-of-Extreme-Wannabe ] ---Todd Grisham: Well he held both the WWE and the ECW Titles at the same time...

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Ya, and he lost them both in the same week

[ Land-of-Extreme-Wannabe ] ---Todd Grisham: But at least he can say he's done it...and is the only one to of done it...you can't

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Ya, so...I'm the Youngest Heavyweight Champion in WWE HISTORY, can he say that? Can Anyone else say that?

[ Land-of-Extreme-Wannabe ] ---Todd Grisham: umm, well

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: how bout this Todd, I've had not one...but Two WWE Title Reigns...plus a World Heavyweight Title Reign...compared to his one little fluke reign, with the WWE Title, and the ECW Title that can't even seriously be called a World Title...Rob Van Dam is not on my level Todd...He isn't even on the level below me...That goes twice for his buddy Sandman...Tonight RatedRKO re-unites with a bang...tonight we take home the win, and Kill The Legend that is ECW...because I'm Randy Orton....Legend Killer

Orton smirks at the camera, then starts to walk away, but he takes only one step before he looks back over at Todd, and smirks again.

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: You're gonna be an interviewer for ECW ain't you..

[ Land-of-Extreme-Wannabe ] ---Todd Grisham: Yes I am..

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: Why don't you send a message for me..

[ Land-of-Extreme-Wannabe ] ---Todd Grisham: Sure..what?

Orton nods and smirks.

[ The-Legend-Killer ] ---Randy Orton: This...

Just like that, Orton RKO's Todd down on the concrete Floor!....Orton bends down and looks at Todd with a sadistic look in his eyes before he flashes the same look at the camera. He gets up and walks away as the camera zooms in on the hurt Todd and fades away.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum