Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #74 - 02/12/07 Empty Monday Night Chaos #74 - 02/12/07

Wed May 25, 2022 10:47 am
MONDAY NIGHT CHAOS #74
02/12/07
Street Fight
Shawn Michaels Vs Bret Hart
RESULT: VICTORY

ROLEPLAY: 1/1

Written By: Abdul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Triple H
Hometown: Greenwhich, Conneticutt
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 270 lbs
Finishing Moves: The Pedigree
Nickname: The Cerbal Assassin, The Game, The King of Kings
Allies: DX

HHH Achievements:
-eWe Heavyweight Champion(x1)-
-1x EWE Tag Team Champ with Emperor Ben-
-2x EWE Tag Team Champ with Shawn Michaels-
-1x EWE Tag Team Champ with Jack Michaels-
-Main Evented WrestleMania One-
-Had the Longest eWe Heavyweight Title Reign for 2 years(2 Months, 3 Weeks)-
-Superstar of the Week(10x)-
-Top Five Rper(26x)-
-2004 Stable of the Year- DX-
-#10 Match of 2004-
-#7 Match of 2004-
-#6 Match of 2004-
-#5 Match of 2004-
-#3 Match of 2004-
-#1 Match of 2004-
-#16 Match of 2005-
-#15 Match of 2005-
-#5 Match of 2005-
-2005 Best Male Storyline(w/ DDD)-
Power 15 Ranking #: 3
Current Tag Team Champion

Played The Game:
Android #18(x2)
Assassin
Batista(x4)
Booker T
Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
Chris Steel
Colt Cabana
Derek Daniels
Emperor Ben(x6)
Geidon
Joe Puffs
Joey Mercury
Johnny Chaos
Johnny Nitro
Justin Pain
K~Dawg(x3)
Krazy Konway
Kris Jaxson
Lance Mikes
Randy Orton(x3)
Rick Cage
Rikku
The Rock(x2)
Scott Steiner
Sean Lewis
Shaggy 2 Dope
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Slade Craven
Snake
Toxic(x3)
Trish Stratus
Venom(x2)
Vince McMahon
Violent J
White Tiger(x5)

Justin White: How do you feel about having to face a long-time enemy in Bret Hart?

Shawn Michaels: Well, White...I wouldn't call Bret much of an enemy, ya know. I moved along years ago...I mean, I DID beat him with his own finisher, so what do I have to be mad about? All I know is, some people have a tough time excepting the truth, and Bret Hart is one of those people! He...he never understood what it meant to move aside and let the new sheriff run the town! Bret has been living in that one moment for almost ten years, White. His driving force in returning to the ring was to come back and whine and moan and complain to everyone about how poor little Bret, the best there is, was, and never will be, got SCREWED by Shawn Michaels! Well, BRET, ol HBK has a message for ya! We know I screwed ya, we know why, and guess what: we don't care anymore! As far as most people in this industry are concerned...there is no feud because no one really cares or remembers who Bret Hart IS! White...just another match for the Heartbreak Kid to win on his way to the top.

Justin White: So, you really don't have anything to prove anymore, but do you want to beat Bret again just to prove to him you can beat him cleanly?

Shawn Michaels: White...I can't lie. Part of me, deep down, I don't like Bret. I never liked Bret. Then again, only three or four people in this business DID like Bret! He...whined. And he was Canadian. And...man, was he overrated! To see him still in the industry is a miracle because I don't believe he should even have a job anymore. He's old, he's beat up, and he has NO CHANCE once he steps into the ring with someone such as the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels. So, White, part of me wants to finish the job that I started many years ago. Part of me wants to kick the rest of ol man Bret's teeth out and send that crybaby punk back into retirement. PERMANENTLY!

Justin White: Why do you want Bret gone?

Shawn Michaels: He doesn't belong here! He's a pain in the backside, he's only as talented as any young punk fresh out of training camp. He fails to realize that this business is bigger than his six or seven moves and the sharpshooter! He doesn't realize that the same old bored simple match over and over again will NOT cut it anymore! He doesn't have the ability or the heart to go out every night like the Showstoppa and reinvent himself for the fans over and over. I go out there and give the people shows they will NEVER forget because I ALWAYS go out there and give those people something new and great so that they get their money's worth! People don't forget Bret's matches because after watching them a few times, they get the same match from him over and over and over again! Bret...he has to understand that his career is like the movie Groundhog's Day because it never changes from day to day! And since I'm the man who always goes out there to make those HBK fans happy...I will do what's best for them by sending that old washed up piece of trash Bret Hart home to Canada ONE MORE TIME! And if Bret or anyone else doesn't believe me...then try to stop me!

Shawn Michaels: Ol HBK has no reason to talk about OLD news, let's talk about the FUTURE! Now, if you haven't heard...folks, yours truly the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has a match with the greatest wrestler to never get over the little things...Bret Hart! That's right, Mr. Canada vs...the Showstoppa! The Headliner! The Main Event. The ICOOOON

Shawn Michaels: Bret. I think everyone knows how I feel about the most overrated piece of crap to ever come into this business. I hate how that little coward thought that he could just WALK OUT on us years ago, take our championship, and go make more money somewhere else for being the same old, washed up, boring Hitman he had been the last twenty years. Bret just thought he could beat Ol HBK, the number one guy in our business...Bret, you were on your way to being a second tier nobody, and that's why you ran off to Atlanta to work for the other guy! And the only satisfactions I got from that were the fact that I no longer had to see your face every day I came to work! I became the champion at YOUR expense...AGAIN! And because ol' Eric Bischoff was payin' you a whole lotta bucks to do nothing but willow up and become a second-rate punching bag to Goldberg and the nWo!

Shawn Michaels: Did you think you could just walk out on me and the company I gave my body up for? Bret, I would NOT let you just walk out on ME with the championship you knew I deserved. I would NOT just make your little ego happy! You know it, I know it, the world knows it! So, Bret...it's time to move along and get over it. Go back to Canada, go home, and to that little trophy case of yours. I would almost bet my career that you STILL have an opening there for the World Wrestling Federation Championship you wanted to STEAL from ME!

Shawn Michaels: Bret...I know you won't move on. I know you're gonna come out here over the next week and begin making excuses of why everything happened the way it did. But Bret! You better start making excuses of what's going to happen to you next week, because once again, the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels will expose you as the fraud that you are! And when you're lying flat on your back, watching Ol' HBK at the top of the business, you will finally understand WHY no one no longer cares about you, Hitman. It's because you still can't TOUCH me, and you'll never reach the level that the Heartbreak Kid has. Let's face it! The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels is STILL the best thing on TV! So Bret! You and everyone else get used to it!

AND IF YOU’RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT

SUCK MY COCK OR GET READY TO SUCK IT!

Next Match: Shawn Michaels Vs. Bret Hart
Card: Monday Night Chaos #74 02/12/07
Stipulation: Street Fight

W/L/D Record:

HHH: 36/29/03
HBK: 03/01/01
DX: 01/00/00

Name: Shawn Michaels
Hometown: San Antonio, Texas
Height: 6'1"