Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania XII - 5/29/16 Empty WrestleMania XII - 5/29/16

Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:08 pm

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: Abstinence & DeTox
Allies: Christy Chaos
Kelly
Angela Fortin
Amelia Pietersen

Enemies: LayCool

EWE Career Record
Win: 62
Lose: 10
Draw: 01

EWE Singles Record
Win: 46
Lose: 09
Draw: 01

EWE Tag Record
Win: 16
Lose: 01
Draw: 00

Current Streak: 5 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 2 Consecutive Defeats

Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 5)
Total Appearences: 21/24

2nd Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wks 13, 24 & 25)
Total Appearences: 23/30

Original Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 57)
Total Appearences: 10/57

Addicting Prologue - - - > > >
If you didn't believe the respect these two have for one another, you sure was in for a surprise at the contract signing on the last episode of Chaos. How many times do those things usually get out of control and wind up with someone getting hurt? that didn't happen this time, it stayed respectful. Sure there were a couple slight verbal jabs in confidence from each side, but nothing more than that. The amount of respect between these two women can't be overstressed nor exagerated. The history speaks for itself and is why Abby still feels there is no one she rather have as her final opponent in an EWE Ring.

< < < - - - End Prologue

]] -- SCENE ONE -- [[
Title: No One Better
Setting: On Camera
Date: May 22nd, 2016

]] -- March 4th, 2012 -- [[

The cameras are backstage of the Pepsi Center in Denver Colorado. The thing is, the scene is just over four years old. Abby walks into her locker room, carrying two championship belts. Laying down the TeleVixen Championship and Women's Championship side by side on a bench, she sits down next to them as she breaths a sigh of relief. Clearly she is exhausted from the match she just competed in, and it shows all over her face. As she leans back into the locker, she's brought from her rest with a knock at the door. She can only sit up and not even call out before the door already opens and a familiar Christy Chaos walks into the room, wearing her wrestling attire as well.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Great match out there.

Abby smirks and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Thanks, you did great tonight too.

Christy just shakes her head.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Thank you, but that's not what I mean. Sure, great job winning that Women's Championship... and I'm proud of you for that, believe me. I'm just as proud though to say that was one hell of a match, the best match of the night so far. You guys really stole the show, just like you both said you would.

Abby smiles trying not to blush as Christy sits down next to her patting her on the shoulder.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Again, thanks, but...

She nods her head towards the monitor in the room.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
The Undisputed is still taking place right now, it's too early to say we stole the whole show.

Christy looks over then shrugs as she looks back to Abby.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Forget that, it doesn't matter how that match ends. The match you and Amelia just had, you should be very proud of.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I am, it was a great match, No one has taken me that far to my limit yet.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
And you're a double champion, still inside of your rookie year, how about that?

Abby smirks and nods as she picks up the TeleVixen Championship looking at it.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It won't last, I'm going to vacate this on Ladies Night, just like I said I would if I won.

Christy nods.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Regardless great job tonight, I'm proud of you.

She pats Abby on the shoulder again as she gets up.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I really liked that ending, too.

Abby smirks, knowing what she's talking about.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Well, she knows me well... we are tag partners after all. So none of my moves were working. I figured I'd just finish her off with a Star Struck.

Christy nods.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
You did it well... not quite as good as me, but not bad.

Abby chuckles and shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Smartass.

Christy gives her a wink and a light slap on the shoulder before heading out of the room while the scene ripples.

]] -- May 22nd, 2016 -- [[

Abby sits on the deck of her home in St. Louis Missouri. Wearing tight blue jeans and a red blouse she brushes a hand through her hair, removing it from in front of her eyes as she speaks out to the camera in front of her.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That was where it all started. People knew me, people thought I was good. I was even making a splash as the First Ever TeleVixen Champion. I had defended that championship every single week, which as we all know, is what that title entails.

Wiping her finger across her nose to give it a slight scratch she continues to look into the camera.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I was beginning to make a name for myself, but it was still nothing like Christy... nothing like Amelia... but Final Destination 2012... it all changed. Christy was right, we did go on to steal the show that night, The Undisputed Championship included. No disrespect to White Tiger and Alessandro who put on a great match as well. Me and Amelia, as popular belief suggests, as the Best of 2012 Awards made apparent out ranking that Undisputed title Match, we put on a better match and stole that entire Pay Per View.

She nods her head with a smile on her face. It's clear she's proud of that honor, as she should be.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Not only did that match make me the Women's Champion, that I would hold for the next 175 Days. It put me on the map. The world was just starting to take notice of me, that match sealed it. The fact that I am now in the Hall of Fame, I can thank Christy for training me, I can thank Angela for being there for me these last couple years, but I can also thank Amelia, for putting me on the map and getting my legacy truly started.

She nods again before taking a deep breath.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That is why I meant it when I said it... there is no one I rather face in my final match in this company, than the person who put me on the map to begin with. Before I get too far into that, though, I must point out the obvious. As you all know, every Great Match worth talking about... as an equal, if not better.... rematch.

]] -- June 10th, 2012 -- [[

The shot ripples but it is still in St. Louis... just not at Abby's house, and it is 4 years ago. It's the Scottrade Center, backstage at Girls Night Out, a Ladies Night Exclusive Pay Per View. Abby is before her match, this time, warming up as she looks at the Women's Championship beside her. The one constant, is her once again being joined by Christy Chaos. Abby smiles at her mentor and friend since grade school.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Another team bites the dust from Charismatic Fury, congrats.

Christy chuckles and nods.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Yea, thanks, kind of knew that was going to happen, though. I'm just here wishing you luck for your match here in a few minutes.

Abby sighs as she nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Yea this is going to be tough, I still don't know how to approach this.

Christy grabs her by the shoulder.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
The same way you did the first time. You've beaten her once before, you can beat her again.

Abby lightly shoves Christy's hand off as she shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That's not what I mean. You heard Stephanie didn't you?

Christy looks a little confused.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Remind me.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
If Amelia doesn't win this match, she's suspended indefinitely. I don't want to be responsible for that.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
So you're thinking of letting her win, so you won't have it on you conscious that you got your friend suspended?

Abby sighs and shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I can't. Not only because I don't even know how to throw a match, you taught me to be too competitive for that. On top of that, though, she may be upset if I beat her and get her suspended... but she'll be furious with me if she knows I intentionally threw the match for her. She's just as competitive.

Christy nods as she rubs her chin.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I see your point.

Christy puts her hand back on Abby's shoulder.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Just give her your best, whatever happens, happens. She will respect you regardless if you do that, because like you said, she's a competitor.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
And if I get her suspended.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
She won't resent you. If she's angry at anyone over it, it will be Stephanie, not you.

Abby nods, knowing she has a point. Sighing a bit of relief she picks up her championship.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Welp, wish me luck.

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
I already did. I have to go find my husband now before he gets into trouble.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Don't you trust him?

Charismatic
CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
Of course, I do... but he's also not used to being the only male in the locker rooms.

The girls both laugh as they head out of the locker room and the scene ripples once again.

The scene returns to Abby's deck as she still sits in her chair by the banister.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That rematch was indeed just as good as the original. I did have a reason to worry about that match, though. Not only did Stephanie still suspend her after I won. She wound up taking a break from the company entirely during that suspension, not seen again, until last year.

She sighs and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Making me feel somewhat responsible. I was indirectly at fault for one of my best friends being gone for four years. The fans could have put that on me, I wouldn't have blamed them. They chose to put it on Stephanie though, instead.

She shrugs her shoulders. She can't help but feel bad about that, considering things worked out the way they did because she won that match and the bogus stipulation Stephanie put on Amelia for that match.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I wouldn't change a thing, though. I know Amelia would have been pissed if she sensed I had let her win. I would have been mad at myself as well, I'm just too much of a competitor. I just don't know which I would have been madder at myself for, though. Sending my friend away for the next four years, or intentionally letting her win by throwing the match.

She shakes her head after giving it a moment of thought.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Not at all am I saying she needs me to job for her. Not at all am I saying our entire history has always been all in my favor...

]] -- September 13th, 2015-- [[

The scene ripples again, this time, backstage of the Toronto Skydome. Once again Abby is entering her locker room after her match backstage of Summer BreakDown this time. She doesn't sit down long when her door gets a knock and a woman enters.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I know, Christy, I... Oh, it's you.

Miss Kell-Bell
KELLY
I can leave if you resent me that much.

Abby shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
No, it's not that, I'm just used to Christy coming to see me. Especially in regards to Amelia for some reason.

Kelly nods before shrugging.

Miss Kell-Bell
KELLY
She's probably just keeping her focus on her huge title defense, I'm sure she'll talk to you after the show.

Abby nods as Kelly sits down next to her.

Miss Kell-Bell
KELLY
Tough break out there, though.

Abby shrugs.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It's fine, you can't win them all.

Miss Kell-Bell
KELLY
You sure seem to win most, though. Not to mention, when it comes to Amelia, winning them all is exactly what you've done, until tonight.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
She's not a pushover, Kelly. I didn't beat her easily, either time I faced her. Both times I beat her, one different move here or there, and she could have won instead, and she just proved it.

Kelly nods.

Miss Kell-Bell
KELLY
Very true. You'll bounce back.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Of course, I will.

Kelly chuckles.

Miss Kell-Bell
KELLY
Well, I came here to make sure you was okay after the tough loss, I guess that was unnecessary.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Just a bit, but I do appreciate it.

Kelly and Abby give each other a hug before Kelly steps up and walks out of the room. Abby grabs her change of clothes and heads to the bathroom as the scene once again ripples.

Abby still sits in her chair on her deck as the scene ripples back one more time.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Last September, she proved just how hard I had to work those first two times, just to beat her. At Summer BreakDown, she fired back and ended Chapter Three, with the tables turned in her favor.

She scratches the side of her head and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
See there is a lot of history between both of us. Every bit of it tells a great story. A Story where I was placed on the map, where I continued my rise to the top... where she would make her return and reclaim her place I once took from her.

Abby nods with a smirk on her face.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It's been a great ride in this company, and it's been an even greater ride every single time I have gone up against Amelia. I say again, there is no other person I would want more to end my EWE Legacy against. I once again mean no offense to Angela or Christy, I just hope they understand. I know Christy does, we've spoken about it, Angela... I don't know.

She shrugs before waving it off with her hand.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Whatever the case, the only regret I might have, is if Amelia wins this match. I am perfectly fine with going out with a loss, especially against one of my best friends. The Regret is leaving the EWE while the fans are left knowing I screwed them out of a due Rubber Match which would be the case if Amelia wins.

She nods slightly and thinks about it for a moment or two.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That's why it leaves me no other choice. I can't leave my fans angry... and I can't stay longer, my mind has already been made up, my contract has already been signed, I am even set to be making my debut soon. This leaves me with no other choice, but to win.

Wiping her free hair back behind her ear she proceeds.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That is the only option I have, to keep the fans from being screwed out of a Rubber Match that may not likely come, is to end it now. To finish my EWE Career on top, as Champion. To end my Hall of Fame Legacy, as a Six-Time Champion. That is my goal, that is my plan. So, Amelia, I love you... but I have to remind you what you already know.

She leans forward looking deep into the camera.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
You can not... and will not... Beat An Addiction.

Abby snaps her fingers, and that abruptly kills the scene to pitch black.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 5/29/16
Card: WrestleMania XII
Opponent(s): Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen
Stipulation: EWE Women's Championship

LAST 5 MATCHS
Date: 5/2/16
Card: Monday Night Chaos #212
Opponent(s): LayCool
Stipulation: Tag Match w/ Amelia Pietersen
Outcome: Victory

Date: 2/21/16
Card: EWE Rumble
Opponent(s): The Frost Elfs
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Tag Championship w/ Angela Fortin

Date: 2/21/16
Card: EWE Rumble
Opponent(s): 14 Others
Stipulation: Miss Rumble Match
Outcome: 2nd Place

Date: 2/8/16
Card: Monday Night Chaos #208
Opponent(s): Generation Y
Stipulation: Tag Match w/ Angela Fortin

Date: 11/22/15
Card: Extreme OverLoad
Opponent(s): The Experience
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Tag Championship w/ Angela Fortin

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion
EWE Diva's Champion (4)
EWE TeleVixen Champion
EWE Diva's Tag Team Champion w/ Angela Fortin (Final)

HONORS
EWE Hall of Fame: 2016
Diva's Grand Slam Champion
2015 Queen of the Ring
1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
Never Lost Women's, TeleVixen, nor Diva's Tag Championships
1st Ever 3x & 4x Diva's Champion
Longest Reigning Diva's Tag Team Champions
#1 Rper of the Week: 19x
#2 Rper of the Week: 9x
#3 Rper of the Week: 5x

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Month- February 2012
Diva of the Month- July 2015
Diva of the Week- 22x

-Aiyanna-x1
-AJ Lee-x1
-Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen-x2
-Anez-x1
-Angela Fortin-x3
-Annie "Midnight" Fugate-x2
-Baby Doll-x1
-Bayley-x1
-Beth Phoenix-x2
-Brooklyn McDaniel-x1
-Calista Leon-x1
-Cameron-x1
-Charlotte-x1
-Eva De La Cruz-x1
-Hollie Winder-x4
-Jaylina Jobber-x1
-Jessie Orion-x1
-Josie Wales-x4
-Keira "Sin" Fisher-x1
-Kelly-x1
-Kelsi Parr-x4
-Kharma-x1
-Lady Lilac-x1
-Layla El-x1
-Lita-x6
-Madelyne "Shadow" Wright-x1
-Mallory Costas-x1
-Melina Perez-x3
-Michelle McCool-x3
-Mickie James-x6
-Mizore Payne-x6
-Naomi-x1
-Natalya Neidhart-x1
-Nikki Bella-x1
-Paige-x1
-Roller Brawl-x1
-Stealth Elf (Maya Jensen)-x3
-Syd Vicious-x1
-Tamina Snuka-x1
-Trish Stratus-x5
-Vespertine-x2
-Zena-x1

JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania XII - 5/29/16 Empty RolePlay Two

Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:44 pm
ROLEPLAY TWO WAS A WEB ROLEPLAY. I JUST HAD TO DEBUT A NEW WEB LAYOUT FOR THE SECOND ROLEPLAY HUH? WITH MY NEWER EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE RANDOMLY DYING AT THE END OF HSW (ONE OF THE FACTORS IN IT CLOSING) AND THE SITE ITSELF DYING SOMETIME AFTER I LEFT CARNAGE. I HAVE NOTHING ROLEPLAY/GRAPHIC/RESULTS WISE BETWEEN RIGHT AFTER EWE WRESTLEMANIA 11(WHERE MY WORKING OLD HARD DRIVE STOPPED GETTING SAVED TO) AND THE ENTIRITY OF HSW.

THIS ROLEPLAY AND CHRISTY IS ALL THAT REALLY TAKES THE DAMAGE. THIS WAS A WEB ROLEPLAY, OTHER THAN THAT, CHRISTY WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS USING WEB ROLEPLAYS AFTER WM 11(CARNAGE RUN UN-EFFECTED, AS THAT WAS AFTER THE HARD DRIVE WAS ALREADY DEAD, SO SAVED TO MY OLD STILL WORKING HARD DRIVE), EVERYONE ELSE WAS STRAIGHT TO A FORUM, THUS STILL ACCESS. SAD, SUMMER BREAKDOWN 2015 AND WRESTLEMANIA 12 I'M MOST SAD ABOUT, IN REGARDS TO CHRISTY (RUMBLE 2016 ANOTHER BIG MATCH WITH GOOD ROLEPLAYS, BUT LUCKILY THOSE WERE ON THE FORUM AS WELL). IT IS WHAT IT IS, I GUESS.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum