Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #212 - 5/2/16 Empty Monday Night Chaos #212 - 5/2/16

Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:10 pm
Luke's RolePlay

The ring ropes creek slightly as The Phoenix launches herself back into them before springing away and sprinting to the opposite side of the ring, she hits the other ropes with similar force again the ropes creaking from tension. The ring is situated, ready for Monday Night Chaos, in the hilarious named "KFC Yum! center" in Louisville, Kentucky. She comes to a halt in the centre of the ring, rolling her shoulders back as she peers around the large, empty arena. Wearing her in ring attire she slowly makes her way to the side of the ring, leaning through the ropes and picking up her eWe Women's championship. The arena is quiet, almost eerily so, she places the championship up onto her shoulder before planting her hands onto her hips, clearly she has been working out in the ring.

Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen: It's calm, silent, tranquil in this arena at the moment.

She looks around with a small smirk, her left hand rubbing over the title belt.

Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen: Soon, this arena will be full to the brim, sold out to it's capacity. The vociferous eWe fans arrive, expecting to see the show of a lifetime and they will not be disappointed. In this very ring on Monday Night Chaos, they are going to bare witness to something that has not been seen for near 4 years, and something that will likely never be seen again.

She pauses, nodding her head slightly.

Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen: No, I'm not talking about the return of Mickie James. Unfortunately she hasn't been gone for all that long, and I'm pretty sure she'll be around and about soon enough, moaning again about how hard done she is.

She shrugs, acknowledging the imminent and promised return of the recently announced eWe Hall-of-Famer.

Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen: I am, of course, talking about the RedBirds, in action on more time. Myself, and Abby Addiction, teaming up, standing shoulder to shoulder again, putting up our undefeated tag team record, against LayCool...

She scoffs, nodding.

Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen: Yeah, LayCool. The same two people who I have beaten in consecutive weeks, Michelle McFool and Failya... yeah, that second one doesn't really work so well. Regardless, those two idiots think that they actually have some kind of chance in the ring with both Abby and myself? I don't know what Paul Heyman injects them with while they sleep, but I assuming it is some pretty damn strong hallucinogenic.

She breaks into a slightly smirk.

Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen: It's been sad, admittedly by Abby, that if the eWe Divas Tag Titles were around when we intially teamed - they would have been on our waists. It's that simple. It's not arrogant, it's not cocky, it's the truth. We beat anyone and everyone who stepped into our paths, both individually and as a team - and as Stephanie McMahon so correctly pointed out last week on Chaos, we were undefeated as a team.

She makes her way to the side of the ring as she continues to speak, leaning her forearms onto the ropes.

Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen: Reality is, I'm twice as good as I was back then and so is Abby. We decimated the competiton back then and this week on Chaos, we are going to do the exact same. Michelle and Layla like to run around, attacking people from behind, trying to put a beat down on them when they are out numbered? Sounds a lot like the Queens of Wrestling back in the day, and as Trish has hinted on commentary a couple of times prior - that didn't work out so well for them. Infact, when Mickie is addressing the fans this week on Chaos, I suggest Michelle and Layla ask her just how well that kind of thing goes. I'm sure she can show you the scars she still has from the last time she dicked around with us.

Her bottom lip pertrudes, immitating sadness perhaps before she breaks into a laugh. Pushing herself from the ropes she spins in the ring.

Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen: I proved over the last couple of weeks that LayCool can't swim in the ocean with the sharks. I proved it at Last Stand when I beat Michelle, and I proved it last week when I demolished Layla.

She rolls her shoulder slightly, her right hand resting under the faceplate on the title to support it on her shoulder.

Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen: Of course, this week on Chaos is simply a warm-up, a teaser for the eWe Nation. Reality is that everybody is simply counting down the seconds until eWe Wrestlemania 12 hits New Orleans, and finally myself and Abby can face eachother once more. The eWe Women's Championship will be on the line, Abby will be wrestling the last match in her career before moving on to pastures new - and yes, I know where she is heading.

She trails her tongue between her lips, pausing.

Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen: Wrestlemania is the grandest stage of them all, it's a show where legends are born, where icons are made, where hall-of-famers thrive, where champions are tested, challengers rise. This is the show of the year that all fans, no matter if they are hardcore following us around the country, or they tune in causally at home once every couple of weeks, or even if they only watch one show a year. Wrestlemania is always the show that people look forward too, that people wait for, they read about, anticipate.

She pats the championship belt.

Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen: I've seen and done a lot in my career, and Wrestlemania 12 is going to the the Wrestlemania of the Phoenix. My girl might be moving on to other things, but I'm not going to send her there with a win. She's going to go there, hurting, she's going to go there vengful and she is going to go there angry. Wrestlemania is the rise of the Phoenix, and Monday Night Chaos is the last flight of the RedBirds. Tune in.

She points toward the camera, winking cheekily as the scene fades.
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Monday Night Chaos #212 - 5/2/16 Empty My RolePlay

Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:31 pm

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: Abstinence & DeTox
Allies: Christy Chaos
Kelly
Angela Fortin
Amelia Pietersen

Enemies: LayCool

EWE Career Record
Win: 61
Lose: 10
Draw: 01

EWE Singles Record
Win: 46
Lose: 09
Draw: 01

EWE Tag Record
Win: 15
Lose: 01
Draw: 00

Current Streak: 4 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 2 Consecutive Defeats

Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 5)
Total Appearences: 21/24

2nd Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wks 13, 24 & 25)
Total Appearences: 23/30

Original Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 57)
Total Appearences: 10/57

Addicting Prologue - - - > > >
Well the last time Abby as booked, was way back at the Rumble, when her and Angela once again retained the Diva's Tag Team Championships. We will jump ahead to last week however, where a lot of things happened for Abby, despite not being booked. First of all, Diva Task Force was stripped of the Diva's Tag Team Championships, for the titles were being retired. Abby seemed to be accepting of that, her partner not so much. Aside from that,Stephanie would also make the WrestleMania Dream Match official. Abby Addiction will indeed face Amelia at the Grand Stage for the Women's Championship in what is rumoured to be Abby's final match on her EWE Contract. Before WrestleMania though we have a little bit of a warm-up. A One night Reunion of The Redbirds, which is very special. Teaming up to deal with LayCool who has tried multiple times to get numbers on Amelia, but Abby to have her back each time... making this match pretty forseeable to come to pass. It has been 4 Years since the Redbirds have teamed up though... can they maintain that undefeated streak as a team? Or will Rust get the better of them against the coniving LayCool?

< < < - - - End Prologue

]] -- SCENE ONE -- [[
Title: Screwed Over, Again
Setting: On Camera
Date: April 25th, 2016

The cameras are backstage of the United Center on April 25th, 2016, not long after Abby had left Stephanie's office. Abby is who we're watching as she walks the hall. She reaches the parking lot where Angela Fortin is preparing to make an early exit from the show. Abby walks up to her just as Angela opens her driver's side door.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
You okay?

Angela slams the door as she turns to Abby.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
No, I'm not. I'm sick of getting screwed over.

Abby gives a slight nod.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Stephanie just did what she felt she had to do.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
How can you say that? How can you just stand there and take it?

Abby bites her lip, letting her partner and friend vent out what she needs to vent.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
We had our championships taken from us... not because someone beat us, no they were just taken from us. Just so Stephanie and management can continue to F*ck with me.

Abby shakes her head slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I really don't think that's what Stephanie did.

Angela sighs and shakes her head.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Put yourself in my shoes, all the things she and The Jensen's have done to me. Do I have to remind you when she tried to screw me over against her husband at WrestleMania Nine?

Abby chuckles lightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That's a throwback... besides, you won that match. That was the Queens of Wrestling Stephanie, she's changed you know.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
She'll never change to me, her nor her big nosed jackass of a husband... and The Jensen's neither.

Crossing her arms she shakes her head again.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
I'm just sick of getting screwed over, that's all.

Abby nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I understand, I do. I think this was for the best, though, to be honest.

Angela cocks an eyebrow.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
You can't be serious.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I am, though. We have beaten every team that's even tried to stand in the ring with us. The only active team that's even left is LayCool... which coincidently I still wound up in a match with next week.

She waves her hand and shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But besides that, that's really all there is. It's not a bad thing, though... we not only broke Trish and Mickie's record... we Shattered it. Top that off... you knew it was likely to happen after WrestleMania anyways because you are aware....

Angela nods.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
I'm more than aware, that's your decision and I respect it. That would have been different, though, that would have been OUR choice... not feel like management is shafting me, YET AGAIN.

Abby sighs and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Maybe... but I still don't think Stephanie did that.

Angela rolls her eyes and reopens her door.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Whatever, we can finish this later... I'm out of here.

She starts to get in the car but looks back at Abby.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Need a ride to the hotel? Or you going to ride with your other best bud?

Abby chuckles and shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Don't be jealous of Amelia.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
I'm not, you coming or not?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Sure...

Abby walks around to the passenger's side of the car and gets in as Angela gets in her side. The car starts up and leaves the parking garage as the scene comes to a fade.

]] -- SCENE TWO -- [[
Title: Trust
Setting: On Camera
Date: April ??, 2016

The cameras open back up sometime later. Could be a day, could be a week... obviously isn't longer than a week, would be strange to be talking about a match as if it hadn't happened yet, even though it has. Regardless of that, it is unclear, we don't even know where we are, except that it may be an arena. It's kind of dark at the moment, panning back a little bit, we finally notice it is an arena, and Abby sits in a seat in the nosebleed section, looking down at the ring, but the camera doesn't look at the ring, it just stays looking at Abby's side as she begins to speak.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It's been a long, fun ride.

She pauses for a moment, leaving you pondering, as that simple sentence can be referring to a number of different things for Abby. After leaving the suspense long enough, she speaks once more.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But me and Angela will go down as the Longest Reigning Diva's Tag Team Champions, Ever... and as of right now, or anytime in the forseeable future... the final team to hold those titles. That's an honor to me. I know my partner has different feelings about that, but it is what it is.

She shrugs slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I'm not going to dwell on the past. We had our run, and now it's over. That does not mean we are not friends, and we are not partners... we are just no longer the champions, that is all. The division may end, it does not mean we do.

She smiles at something she's looking down at in the ring.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I mean look how long it's been since me and Amelia have been a team... we have not drifted apart, have we? Here we are right back together again for one night only. LayCool is likely to see it as a weakness, because they have been teaming, while me and Amelia have not teamed up in 4 years.

She nods slightly, then chuckles.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
They can assume that is the case all that they want. It would not be wise, however. I think LayCool, along with the rest of the World, is going to realize that The Redbirds... it's going to be just like a riding a bike. It's going to be like we never stopped teaming.

She shrugs slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
The odd part, it's actually LayCool that needs to worry about how well they are going to work together. Me and Amelia may not of teamed in four years, but we have not stopped being friends. That's a keyword there, me and Amelia, are Friends... me and Angela... are friends. That is why The Redbirds were undefeated... that is why Diva Task Force was the longest Reigning Diva's Tag Team Champions. I have always had Amelia and Angela's backs... and I always will... just as I know they will have mine.

She nods, feeling confident in that statement. Brushing her hand through her hair she glances over to the camera.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Can you say the same thing, Layla? I couldn't help but notice you were nowhere to be seen during Michelle's interview, are you two having a tiff? I would venture to guess that you have wised up... you have come to realize, that Michelle is only using you... like we have all tried to warn you about already. How do you expect a team like that, to defeat a team like me and Amelia?

She shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I'm not being cocky, I'm just saying a fact here. Michelle is only out for herself, everyone knows that... I think even you have started to realize that, Layla. That's not going to help you on Chaos. Like I said, I have ALWAYS had Amelia's back... I have ALWAYS had Angela's back... and they have ALWAYS had mine... Well there was that one night when The Queens of Wrestling Jumped me and Mallory Costas cashed in Lady's Choice killing my 19 match winning streak... but I'll write it off that they weren't around.

Waving that off she continues.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That's not important, what is important. We have always had that trust. If Angela was having an off week, I picked up the slack... if Amelia was having an off week, I picked up the slack... if I was having an off week, whichever one of them I was teaming with, they picked up the slack. Not that those off weeks even happened very often for any of us, the point is still there, we had and have that trust... you don't, Layla. How can you trust a partner, that is only out for herself? We all know that, even you have to know that.

She holds up a finger.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That's just part of the equation, though. You have to trust her, that is the most important aspect, but not the only one. The very reason The Redbirds are undefeated... the very reason Diva Task Force reigns as the longest reigning Diva's Tag Team Champions. Those teams worked, not just because of trust in eachother... but in the sheer fact that Angela and Amelia have been just as successful singlely, as I have. That's a factor too... Michelle may be arrogant, she may be annoying... but she has had some success. Sure she had help from Paul... or you... or Summer... or someone from Team Grace. She's had help in everything she has achieved, no doubt about that, but she's still done it. Layla, it's not just about trusting your partner, although that is the most important thing, you also need to trust yourself. You want her to take you seriously? Prove to her, prove to the world you are just as good, if not better. I wish you luck in doing that.

She smiles and shrugs before glancing back down to the ring, then looking back to the camera.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
As For Michelle... well what can I really say that I haven't already just said? For Starters I can correct her on her claims that Amelia cheated to beat her. Are you delusional? You can manipulate all you want, but the fact is, which everyone seen for themselves, you had Layla and Paul helping you that ENTIRE match. All I did was even the score... you're the one who lost after the odds were even, Michelle.

Chuckling lightly she shrugs her shoulders.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
As far as sticking my nose where it didn't belong... I done covered that a moment ago... I will always have Amelia's back... just as I will always have Angela's. It had nothing at all to do with eliminating you from the equation and setting up our classic bout at WrestleMania. The fact that it turned out that way, is merely coincidental... it was about me looking out for my friend, not allowing my friend to be screwed over un-justly... nothing more.

Slowly she shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
The Fact is, Michelle... you failed to get the job done. You wasted your chance to headline WrestleMania... you should be there, you eliminated me in the Miss Rumble. You were the one who agreed to face Amelia early. She didn't force you to do that, you had every right to listen to Paul and turn her down. You were cocky, though, you were arrogant, and you accepted. You blew your chance, blew your WrestleMania Title match, blew your chance to even be Women's Champion, and decide to make every excuse in the book rather than owning up to it. That's what you do, though. You lose, it's a fluke, or they cheated... that's all we ever hear come from you when you lose. Do you hear me making excuses when I come up short? Did I claim Hollie Winder cheated or it was a fluke when she took the Diva's Championship at last year's WrestleMania? My Last Singles title Match coincidently... but I digress, did you hear me making any such claims? No, I admitted Hollie was the better competitor on that night. I don't need security blankets like you, Michelle. I understand your a spoiled little brat that needs to get her way, and throw a tantrum when you don't... I feel like you should be placed into Daycare instead of getting a locker room because you really are a child.

Abby shrugs as she stands up.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I can't wait to find out Tuesday Morning on Twitter, that The Redbirds Cheated... or The Redbirds got a fluke, because that's the only way LayCool, or Michelle could lose, right?

She waves it off and looks back over the banister a moment. Slowly turning back to the camera she speaks again.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
We'll just see what really happens, on Chaos. LayCool, whether Michelle likes it or not... whether Layla can trust Michelle or not... They will both come to terms that they simply cannot, beat an Addiction.

She smiles then looks over the banister again.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
And then it's onward.... to my final match... on the grand stage, it is possibly the biggest match of my career.

She looks back to the camera with a smile.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
And I can't wait.

Abby walks out to the isle and up the stairs with the camera watching her leave. As she disappears in the shadows the camera finaly turns to look way down into the ring of the empty arena. We can tell there's a figure down in the ring. Zooming in we see Amelia pointing towards a different camera and giving a wink as both scenes fade.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 5/2/16
Card: Monday Night Chaos #212
Opponent(s): LayCool
Stipulation: Tag Match w/ Amelia Pietersen

LAST 5 MATCHS
Date: 2/21/16
Card: EWE Rumble
Opponent(s): The Frost Elfs
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Tag Championship w/ Angela Fortin
Outcome: Victory

Date: 2/21/16
Card: EWE Rumble
Opponent(s): 14 Others
Stipulation: Miss Rumble Match
Outcome: 2nd Place

Date: 2/8/16
Card: Monday Night Chaos #208
Opponent(s): Generation Y
Stipulation: Tag Match w/ Angela Fortin

Date: 11/22/15
Card: Extreme OverLoad
Opponent(s): The Experience
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Tag Championship w/ Angela Fortin

Date: 11/9/15
Card: Monday Night Chaos #205
Opponent(s): Nikki Bella
Stipulation: Standard Match

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion
EWE Diva's Champion (4)
EWE TeleVixen Champion
EWE Diva's Tag Team Champion w/ Angela Fortin (Final)

HONORS
Diva's Grand Slam Champion
2015 Queen of the Ring
1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
Never Lost Women's, TeleVixen, nor Diva's Tag Championships
1st Ever 3x & 4x Diva's Champion
Longest Reigning Diva's Tag Team Champions
#1 Rper of the Week: 18x
#2 Rper of the Week: 9x
#3 Rper of the Week: 5x

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Month- February 2012