Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Royal Flush 2015 - 7/12/15 Empty Royal Flush 2015 - 7/12/15

Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:37 am

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: Abstinence & DeTox
Allies: Christy Chaos
Kelly
Angela Fortin
The Experience

Enemies: ...

EWE Career Record
Win: 53
Lose: 09
Draw: 01

EWE Singles Record
Win: 42
Lose: 08

EWE Tag Record
Win: 11
Lose: 01
Draw: 00

Current Streak: 3 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 2 Consecutive Defeats

Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 5)
Total Appearences: 21/24

2nd Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wks 13, 24 & 25)
Total Appearences: 23/30

Original Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 57)
Total Appearences: 10/57

Addicting Prologue - - - > > >
The moment has finally arrived... The tournament that has eluded The Addiction for 4 years from even being entered. She has entered, and now she has reached the Quarter Finals... No turning back now. It's all or nothing... It's Queen Abby... or Just not Good Enough.

< < < - - - End Prologue

]] -- SCENE ONE -- [[
Title: Is Good Enough, Really Good Enough?
Setting: On Camera / Off Camera Flashbacks
Date: July 4th, 2015

The scene opens, inside a gym, something seems off though. It doesn't feel like we are really there, the rippling and blurry effect, makes it more believable to be a memory. That becomes more clear when we see a sign on the wall reading "Chaos Wrestling All-Stars". Well that's not enough, but you add that to the fact that we see Abby competing in the ring, then the two can be put together, this is a memory, May of 2011 to be precise. A brunette, that is a few inches shorter than Abby, is in the ring with her. The woman gets Abby in a headlock, but Abby counters, hitting a back suplex. Abby climbs the turnbuckle and quickly jumps off hitting an OverDose. Abby gets the cover, as a familiar little blonde poses as a referee to make the count, but the woman kicks out after a long two count. Christy looks on from the outside with her hand on her chin, examining the match. As Abby gets back to her feet, the woman ducks an attack, before locking Abby in a sleeper. Abby fights the pressure best she can, til the woman gets her down to her knees. Abby fights best she can, but it looks she's about to pass out, when she finally pulls herself free, then pulls the girl down, locking her in the Hell's Gate, what would be later known as The Addiction, and now known as DeTox. The woman fights for freedom, as Abby has it loosely locked in. The Woman nears the ropes, as Abby locks it fully in and applies full pressure. Finally the woman taps out, as Kelly, yes that familiar woman, breaks the hold. Christy claps as she climbs into the ring and Abby gets to her feet. Christy looks over to the other woman patting her on the shoulder as she gets up.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
Don't fret, Jessica... you did well. You're getting better.

Jessica nods as Christy walks over to Abby.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
You could of beaten her sooner, you know that right?

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
She kicked out of my finisher, what do you expect?

Christy shrugs.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
Then it isn't much of a finisher, I guess. You put your submission in very sloppy too.

Abby nods.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
I know. but I adjusted, and got it right. I got the job done.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
Opponents won't always let you adjust, you have to get it right the first time.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
You have been riding me like this, ever since I've gotten here... You have taught me for Three months now... have I not learned enough?

Christy waves a hand to Jessica, as a display, and a reminder of the match that just transpired.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
I don't know, have you? What have we just dicussed?

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
We discussed, that I did good enough, to get the job done.

Christy ponders this for a moment.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
Good enough?

Abby nods.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Which is a hell of a lot better than I was three months ago, hell two weeks ago.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
And that means you're ready to just jump right into the thick of the competition?

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
I want to make my debut, I want to begin my career. I have a passion for this business, you have given that to me, given me the chance to respect this skill.

Christy shakes her head.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
Not quite... it takes more than that, but if that's what you really want.

Christy takes a couple steps around Abby.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
If you truly just want to be "good enough". To be a decent competitor in the EWE, then you're right.. that you ARE ready to be. I can pull some strings, and have you debuted next week.

Abby has a beam on her face, this is exactly what she wanted to hear. A moment of realization came on her face though, as she looked to Christy.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
As great as that would be, why do I get the feeling, I won't be debuting next week?

Christy shrugs slightly.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
That is entirely up to you. Me and you, we have known eachother a LONG time. We have been through everything together... our highs...

Christy rubs her hand gently over Abby's charm bracelet she had been wearing through the match. Abby looked at it, a look of saddness in her eyes, as it belonged to her mother.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
And our lows.

Christy puts her hand under Abby's chin, drawing her attention from her braclet, back to Christy's face.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
We may not be blood, but we are still sisters. I can not tell you how honored I was, when you wanted me to train you. I love you though, Abigail, as my sister, I want more for you, than to just be good enough.

Christy shakes her head.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
You say you feel the passion? You don't, not yet. For those who have it, I mean really have it.. "Good Enough" are two words that never come out of their mouth.

Abby watches, as does Kelly and Jessica, as Christy continues.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
I can make you that passionate... I can make you one of the greatest Diva's of all time... All I need is time, and patience. I leave the choice up to you.

She steps back.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
Do you take the time, harness these skills, perfect them, and become one of the greats... or do you want to be just another face? Is that really good enough for you? If so, I can get you a contract... I'll give you some time to think about it.

Christy steps out of the ring, as Kelly and Jessica look over to Abby. Abby looks intently at Christy walking away, before slowly turning and looking at her bracelet. She rubs the bracelet a few times, before a distored voice begins to ripple the scene away. As the scene ripples the voice becomes more clear, as Abby is still looking at her charm bracelet.

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
So... what was you thinking so intently about?

Abby continues to look at her bracelet for a moment, before slowly looking up, to see Kris sitting beside her, wearing a pair of blue jeans, and a casual white t-shirt.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Just what a sweet boyfriend I have.

She leans over, giving him a soft kiss on the lips, as the wind flows through their hair, it's quickly apparent they are outside. When the camera zooms out a bit, yes camera, which should have been made clear when Abby spoke, not Abigail, but that breakage aside, when the camera pulls back we see that they are sitting on a blanket, on the roof of their home. Abby is wearing blue jeans of her own, with a white tank-top. They share their kiss a moment longer before Abby finally releases him. Kris smirks smugly.

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
Well, we already knew that.

Abby playfully slaps him on the shoulder.

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
Thanks for doing this.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Well of course, why wouldn't I?

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
Well you coud have been with the others.

Abby nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But I rather be here with you, I know how much this means to you. Watching the fireworks with your mother, just you and her. I know how that feels, I know how much it means, cause me and my mother used to too.. before...

Kris holds his hand under her chin, as she brushes past it.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It means a lot to both of us, to be here and watch them together. Rogue can handle them for a night.

Kris nods then chuckles.

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
Even if that night is a holiday... I'm sure they'll get pretty crazy.

Abby chuckles and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
They wouldn't be EWE Diva's if they didn't.

Kris smiles and looks at his cell phone.

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
They should be starting in about 15 minutes... I need to go back downstairs first.

Abby looks puzzled.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
What for?

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
I forgot the wine.

Abby chuckles.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Smoothe one.

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
Just don't go anywhere, I'll be right back.

Abby holds her hands out in display of the roof.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I'm on the roof of our house, where exactly am I going to go?

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
Just don't fly away on me, that's what Angels do best.

Abby chuckles and shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Dork.

Abby pulls him in for a kiss, before he heads back down into the house. Abby glances over to the camera, and smirks. It should be clear by now, but the camera is one of the placement camera's, for Total Diva's.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I should be mad at myself, right? I shouldn't be at home, taking it easy... I should be in Moscow, preparing for what will become the greatest achievement of my career.

She pauses for a moment, and smirks slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Believe me, that hasn't left my mind, for even a second. I also mean it... it really is, and will be, the greatest achievement of my career. Winning the Women's Championship was great, especially with who I beat to get it... me and Amelia, we had two of the greatest Women's Title matches in EWE history.

She nods slightly, thinking back.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But that's what they were, two matches. The four Diva's Titles I won... big, crowning moments. But again, they was single matches, one match at a time, with plenty of time inbewteen. That's not quite the same, is it? Not quite the same as the most challenging concept ever conspired in the Diva's Division... The Queen of the Ring Tournament.

She smiles, brush a hand through her hair, to wave it out of her face, as the wind had blown it a little.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I have missed this tournament every year, because of the championship. Telling myself that being the Champion, is good enough.

She slowly shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But that is a lie, it's not. I learned a long time ago, that being good enough, is not in my nature. The Queen of the Ring tournament, is not for a decent competitor to win. Good Enough, will not take that crown... and that is why, I have needed this opportunity, longer than I myself had even realized.

She looks for a moment, thinking Kris was coming back, but to no avail. She looks back to the camera and continues.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It is such a briliant creation, the most challenging the division has ever had. Because 32 women, in some cases anyway...

She sighs and shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Better yet, multiple Women, sign up for it. All with the same goal, the same daunting task. To be the absolute best. To go through each round, and each opponent laid in front of them, until they are the last one left, standing victorious with the crown, knowing they have proved themselves to be the absolute best out of every single woman who had entered.

She pauses for a moment, then nods slowly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
And that, is why I want this. To solidify myself as one of the greatest, of all time. With the first and only opporutunity that I had, it is what I WILL do. You can look at it however you want, arrogance if you so desire. I see it as something else.

She has a look of certainty in her eyes as she declares.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Pride... and passion. I was taught to be the best I could possibly be, and I have proven it, with every challenge laid in front of me. Nothing, and no one is going to stand in my way. It does not matter if you are pure of heart, like Mizore... or Stealth Elf... Or just lack one, like Michelle McCool. I look forward to the challenge, any of the seven quarter finalists may bring. The Lineage of Mizore... the desires to complete the Grand Slam of Stealth Elf... The will to step out of the shadows, to prove that Annie and Calista mean something. The pure natural abilities of Josie Wales... The arrogance, of Michelle McCool... Roller Brawl has a similar trait, but that is pride... and I respect that.

She pauses for a moment once more.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Those are all stengths, no matter how they sound, but they come with weaknesses as well. Mizore lacks the ability, to find the motivation to achieve, what she has already achieved. Not neccassirly a bad thing...

She shakes her head slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But it will prevent you from winning this tournament. Stealth Elf, she has the desires, and the heart. Her own weakness, is the self doubt she inflicts upon herself. It is a poison that can consume her, whether she knows it or not. Stealth, I give you advice, out of respect, and honor. No matter who I face, or when I face them, the Quarter Finals, Semi-Finals, or Finals... you have to come in, knowing you will get the job done, believing in yourself, at all times. If even the slightest bit of doubt clouds your mind, you will fail... because I have none.

She shakes her head, to emphasis her point.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Not anymore. That same self-doubt is the same problem Annie and Calista have. They don't show it, and they won't admit it. That does not mean it isn't there. One has failed at every attempt they have had, the other has never been given it, and also failed the few chances she did have.

She sighs for a moment.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I don't say this to hurt you, I say it to clarify. That weighs on both of you, and if you doubt yourselves for even a moment, whether you realize it or not, you will cause your own defeat. Pride, Roller Brawl, me and you both have it... but you must be careful, it is a very tricky thing. You know what they say always comes before the fall, don't you?

She shrugs slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I am prepared for that fall... I am always prepared for that fall. Weigh every option, every scenario, and advert it... but what about you? Are you prepared for the fall? Are you prepared to accept, defeat?

She looks intriguing to the camera.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
If you're not, than you will surely feel it, because you could not see how to avoid it. Pride, as mentioned, is much like Arrogance, but a little different. Michelle, that arrogance had costed you two years in a row... if you can't keep it in check, it will cost you again.

She chuckles lightly .

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
And with Grace losing everyone in Round Two, except for you, I don't know if she can bare for you to fail again. You could be on the chopping block, honey, a chopping block The Outlaw knows all too well.

Abby smirks.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Josie, I am very proud to see you branching out on your own again. You can't expect that vengeance to carry you through the tournament though, can you? It may help you if you draw Michelle's name, but it will do you nothing against me, and you know that. If you really desire to win this tournament, you must learn to let go... and move on.

Abby smiles leaning back.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Free advice, to all of you... Harness it.. own it... and just maybe, I may get the challenge I thrive for, out of any of you... and then we shall find out once and for all, if any of you truly can... Beat The Addiction.

Abby smirks once more, when a clap is heard. Abby looks over as Kris walks into the shot.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
How long was you there?

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
I saw half of your promo, I coudn't interupt... though really, you really cut a promo on Total Divas?

Abby chuckles.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That's why it's taped, and not aired live... they can edit, and send my promo to the website if they must.

Kris nods, sitting down next to Abby, handing her a glass of freshly poured wine.

Chaos Legacy
KRIS TAILBOTT
Then to being one of the greatest of all time.

Abby smirks clinging glasses with Kris, as fireworks begin to shoot off in the background.

The scene ripples once more, showing Abby sitting on a bench inside the CWA Gym. Christy walks up to her, holding a piece of paper.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
I have it ready for you, your contract. You can debut next week. All you have to do is sign it, and you're ready to go.

Christy hands the contract to Abby, as well as the pen. Abby looks it over for a moment, starting to take the pen to the paper. She suddenly stops and lays the pen aside. Christy looks intrigued as Abby looks up to her.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
I have thought about it... and I decided, I want my mother to look down on me, and be proud. I don't want her to be proud of her daughter, being another EWE Diva, just another face on the roster. I want her to look down and be proud to know that her daughter...

Abby rips the contract, and tosses the pieces aside.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Is one of the greatest Diva's in EWE History.

The look of proudness is flooding out of Christy's eyes as she takes Abby's hand and pulls her to her feet.

The Charismatic One
CHRISTINA CARTER
Then let's go, we have more work to do.

The pair walk out of the room. The memory catches a brief shot of Jessica standing across the room, a look of envy in her eyes, as the scene riples and fades.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 7/12/15
Card: Royal Flush
Opponent(s): Randomly Drawn
Stipulation: Queen of the Ring

LAST 5 MATCHS
Date: 6/24/15
Card: Ladies Night #61
Opponent(s): Bayley
Stipulation: Queen of the Ring - Round Two
Outcome: Victory

Date: 6/10/15
Card: Ladies Night #60
Opponent(s): Kharma
Stipulation: Queen of the Ring - Round One

Date: 5/10/15
Card: WrestleMania 11
Opponent(s): Frost Elfs
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Tag Championship Match

Opponent(s): Hollie Winder & Mickie James
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Championship Triple Threat Match
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 4/27/15
Card: Monday Night Chaos #194
Opponent(s): Funkadactyls
Stipulation: Tag Match w/ Hollie Winder

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion
EWE Diva's Champion (4)
EWE TeleVixen Champion
EWE Diva's Tag Team Champion w/ Angela Fortin (CURRENT)

HONORS
1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
Never Lost Women's nor TeleVixen Championships
1st Ever 3x & 4x Diva's Champion
#1 Rper of the Week: 12x
#2 Rper of the Week: 9x
#3 Rper of the Week: 5x

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Month- February 2012
Diva of the Week- 16x

-Aiyanna-x1
-AJ Lee-x1
-Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen-x2
-Anez-x1
-Angela Fortin-x3
-Annie "Midnight" Fugate-x2
-Baby Doll-x1
-Bayley-x1
-Beth Phoenix-x2
-Brooklyn McDaniel-x1
-Cameron-x1
-Eva De La Cruz-x1
-Hollie Winder-x3
-Jaylina Jobber-x1
-Jessie Orion-x1
-Josie Wales-x3
-Keira "Sin" Fisher-x1
-Kelly-x1
-Kelsi Parr-x3
-Kharma-x1
-Lady Lilac-x1
-Lita-x6
-Madelyne "Shadow" Wright-x1
-Mallory Costas-x1
-Melina Perez-x3
-Michelle McCool-x2
-Mickie James-x6
-Mizore Payne-x4
-Naomi-x1
-Natalya Neidhart-x1
-Paige-x1
-Stealth Elf (Maya Jensen)-x1
-Syd Vicious-x1
-Trish Stratus-x5
-Vespertine-x2
-Zena-x1

JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Royal Flush 2015 - 7/12/15 Empty RolePlay Two

Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:11 am

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: Abstinence & DeTox
Allies: Christy Chaos
Kelly
Angela Fortin
The Experience

Enemies: ...

EWE Career Record
Win: 53
Lose: 09

EWE Singles Record
Win: 42
Lose: 08

EWE Tag Record
Win: 11
Lose: 01
Draw: 00

Current Streak: 3 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 2 Consecutive Defeats

Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 5)
Total Appearences: 21/24

2nd Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wks 13, 24 & 25)
Total Appearences: 23/30

Original Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 57)
Total Appearences: 10/57

Addicting Prologue - - - > > >
The last time we saw Abby, she had been celebrating Independce Day with Kris. The holiday is over, and it's time for buisness now. That buisness being the Queen of the Ring Tournament. A tournament she had been denied entry for 4 straight years, for debuting too late the 1st year, and competing for the championship the other three. She's in it now, and she's bound and determined to make her First Opportunity, the only one she needs. For 7 Women, they have come a long way, only for it to not be good enough. For 7 Women... They will bow to their next Queen... and for 7 Women... They will remember, that they can't Beat An Addiction.

< < < - - - End Prologue

]] -- SCENE ONE -- [[
Title: How Far they have Come
Setting: On Camera
Date: July 12th, 2015

The scene opens up backstage, where the camera is looking at a giant bracket on the wall. With small promo pic photos representing the bracket and lines going down through each pic, leading to 8 photos in a straight line at the bottom.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It all started with 32 Women...

Abby walks into the scene, wearing her attire for the evening, which is befitting the colors of Royal Flush, with hotpink and red trim. She holds the Diva's Tag Championship over her shoulder, as she runs her free hand over the bracket, pointing up to the first picture.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Aksana, could not withstand a Midnight Blackout, and found herself tapping out of the Queen of the Ring Tournament.

She motions over to the next picture to Akasana's right.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Audrey Marie, she just couldn't handle her former BFF Summer.

She moves to the picture to Audrey's right.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
The Funk certainly was not on a roll for Cameron, as she was quickly dispatched by Calista Leon.

Moving over to the next one, is a picture of Naomi.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Her partner, Naomi, thanks to Sasha Banks, had to put her dreams of winning Queen of the Ring, in her rear view.

She moves to the next picture on the right, which is Emma.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Not even the Emmalution could withstand the cheating tactics of Michelle McCool & Paul Heyman.

Next up was Alicia Fox.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Alicia Fox, who failed to impress The Industry on the last Super-Show, first failed to impress anyone in the Queen of the Ring, when she was eliminated by Psychotica.

The next picture was Brie Bella.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Brie Mode... just wouldn't cut it, against the Cold Shoulder of a Payne.

Next was Tiffani Lopez.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Not quite the welcoming Tiffani Lopez could of hoped for, losing her debut to a returning Melina Perez.

She was now half way through the board as she motioned to the next picture, of Nikki Bella.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Poor Nikki blinked, and now she's missed her opportunity to become Queen.

Next we saw a picture of Keira Fisher.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
A Returning Keira Fisher, didn't have the return she would of liked against The Siren of Suplexes, and Grace's newest recruit, Cayla Phoenix.

Abby shakes her head slightly as she moves onto the next picture, of Alexa Bliss.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Alexa Bliss came in last minute in place of Paige... but despite preparing for Paige, Roller Brawl blissfully skated right past Alexa.

She looks to the next picture, which is just a silhouette

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
We still don't know who this Mystery Girl was, but element of surprise did not seem to matter against Raven.

Moving onto the next picture, it is Eva Marie.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
A red head, with an attitude. Eva Marie was simply no match for a real Outlaw.

She smirks at that reference before looking at the next picture, of Natalya Neidhart.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
The Hart Family legacy would not see it's way past the first round... thanks to The Industry's newest recruit.

Next she gets to a picture of Kharma, which gives her a sly smirk.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Kharma is big, and she's strong... but not even she, could beat an Addiction.

She finally reaches the final picture on the top row, which is Robyn Alfaro.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
The long anticipated debut of Robyn Alfaro, only for her to unwisely get herself Disqualified and removed from the tournament, never to be seen since.

She sighs shaking her head before walking back over to the left side of the board. The lines between Aksana and Audrey connect, bringing another line down to Summer Rae.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Round Two, Summer Rae became Cinderella... where she could not avoid that fateful Stroke of Midnight.

The next picture to the right, connecting the lines between Cameron & Naomi, is Sasha Banks.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Sasha can blame Summer all she likes, the fact is Calista was not going to be denied getting rid of Sasha.

She moved to the next one, which connected Emma and Alicia Fox, Psychotica.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Psychotica fought hard... and probably should have won. However, it was more cheating tactics, that prevailed for the self professed Flawless One.

Next connecting Brie & Tiffani, is Melina.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Melina gave it a good effort, but the ice was broken, as was her hopes of being the Queen of the Ring.

Moving on, we see the connection between Nikki Bella & Keira Fisher, which is Cayla Phoenix.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
After Eva in the first round... poor Grace would suffer two more casualties in the second round, first was Cayla.

The next set of pictures was Alexa Bliss and the Mystery Girl silhouette, which was connected by Raven.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
The second would come from Raven, being the second person to unwittingly screw herself out of the tournament with a disqualification.

Abby shakes her head slightly again before looking at the next set of pictures, which connects Eva Marie & Natalya Neidhart, with Scarlet.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Scarlet was impressive in the first round, and put on a good showing in the second round, but unfortunately could not knock off a former Diva's Champion, in Josie Wales.

The final set of pictures, connects between Kharma & Robyn Alfaro, with Bayley below them.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
And then there was Bayley, who got past the first round by fluke, to Robyn's own disqualification... She would not be so lucky in the next round.

Abby looks to the camera and gives a slight wink, then nods to the final row of pictures at the bottom.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Thank you all for baring with me, and my very long winded way of saying that we started with 32... and now we are down to 8.

She shrugs slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I'm sorry for that, but truth be told, anyone could have said that... I wanted to remind you all, and show you just how far all of these Quarter Finalists have come.

She chuckles lightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Though I find it funny. They say 7 is a lucky number... but that is not the case on this particular night.

She shakes her head slowly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Because on this night, For 7 Women... how far they have come... still will not be good enough.

She pauses for a moment, letting it seep in, before continuing.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That being said... who will be that one? Of the remaining 8... only one can emerge the 2015 Queen of The Ring.. everyone wants to know, who will it be?

Abby looks over to the board at the 1st picture in the line. Connecting straight down from Summer Rae, is Annie Fugate.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
For starters we have Annie Fugate. Could this be her moment? She's worked hard for this, and she needs it. All the people who say she is nothing without her sister.

She shakes her head, and waves her hand.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
No, those aren't my words, but that is the speculation. She has fought to nullify that... much like her victory over Trish Stratus at WrestleMania... but becoming the 2015 Queen of the Ring, would help that much more. The only real problem, is that I don't see it happening.

She sighs, and nods slowly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I hate to say that, but I just don't feel it, I don't feel the passion and desire I should be feeling from her, with what she has to prove. She walked all over Aksana, and got through Summer, but we have not seen or heard from her ever since. Perhaps she's keeping herself hidden, staying focused in deep thought.

She shrugs.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Only Annie really knows. Annie can say this, she is one of the very few to find a way to beat an Addiction. She will not have that same fate tonight. If she is to meet me, we all know, the clock will not be striking midnight at Royal Flush.

She motions over to the next picture, that comes straight down from Sasha Banks, which is Calista Leon.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
What about Calista Leon?

Abby turns back to the camera.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
A Former two time Shining Star Champion, and former TeleVixen Champion. She fought hard enough to get herself into the Unification Match at WrestleMania. She's tasted what it means to be on that brink of success, only to come up short. I would venture to say, she does not want to taste it again.

She pauses for a moment.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But once again, I just don't feel it. You may not want to get to the brink of success, only to fall short, but unfortunately, you haven't shown us that it's not going to happen. You haven't shown any of that passion or desire to win, much like Annie, only Calista knows how much passion and desire she really has to win this tournament.

She shrugs before looking at the next picture. Following down the line from Psychotica, is a picture of Michelle McCool.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Paul Heyman has helped this woman get here, much like he did the two previous years.

Abby looks to the camera shaking her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I don't mean as a manager, doing what a manager is supposed to do. I think we all know I mean, with Paul Heyman's usual cheating tactics. That's exactly how she's gotten here, just like she did the last two years, getting all the way to the Semi-Finals both years. The thing is, both times, cheating only got her so far... eventually she found herself in the ring with someone that was able to withstand that cheating, and just straight out-perform her and cause her downfall.

Abby chuckles and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
History is bound to repeat itself Michelle. If you can't adapt and learn how to do something on your own, you shall find yourself eliminated near the end, yet again. The fact is, the only thing that will be flawless... is your elimination.

Abby shakes her head before looking back at the board. Directly below Melina is a picture of Mizore Payne.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Last year's Queen... Mizore Payne.

Abby looks back to the camera with a slight smirk.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It's not a question on if she CAN win... but a question on if she WILL win. It's a tough task, to find the motivation to win such a tough tournament, that you have already added to your resume.

She pauses for a moment, pondering.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But I guess that just depends how badly she wants the Diva's Championship.

She nods slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
For 31 women... that is what this tournament was about... getting their rightful shot at the Diva's Championship. For one, it was never about that, and still isn't if she wins... but I will come back to that later, for now I digress.. Mizore has lost sight of that. She does not need Queen of the Ring on her resume, for she has already achieved that, but she forgets, it's about The Diva's Championship. The last piece of the puzzle to complete her Grand Slam.

She smirks.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It's a race between the Frost Elfs to become the next Diva's Grand Slam Champion... Mizore, if you're not careful, you're going to lose that race.

Looking back to the board, the picture below Cayla Phoenix, is Stealth Elf, which causes a chuckle from Abby.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Well.. how about that for a segway?

She shrugs slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Could Stealth Elf be that one? It's certainly possible. She has the motivation, as I had just pointed out. Unlike the four women I had previously mentioned, she also has shown us her desire to win this tournament. I'm flattered you want to go through me, and the respect you have for me.

Abby nods slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
And I respect that you are attempting to overcome that weakness I had addressed. You are showing quite a bit more confidence than you usually would, and I'm proud of you for that, you're going to need it. Like I said, even the slightest bit of doubt, and whoever you are facing, will pick you apart. I don't see that though, not this time. You've got the confidence to go all the way.

Abby smirks, adjusting the Tag Title on the shoulder.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
And I'll look forward to seeing how much confidence there really is, potentially twice tonight. Whether or not we do meet in the Queen of the Ring tonight, we do know we will see each other at least once guaranteed.

She looks at the title for a moment, then shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I will address this a little later though. If the two of us do meet in the Queen of the Ring, then I must apologize. I respect your confidence, and might even feel bad if my actions hurt it a little more. For I am confident too. I will win this tournament... with only one opportunity... the only opportunity I will need.

She looks back over to the board, seeing a line from Raven down to Roller Brawl.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
What about her sister, Roller Brawl?

She looks back to the camera, giving a slight nod.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
She very well could be the one. She's got the talent, as she has shown. Not just here in the Diva's Division, but in the Men's Division as well.

Abby pauses for a moment, shaking her head slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Though I did not like the insinuation. If I made that jump... nothing would change. I have every bit of confidence in myself, to know without a shadow of a doubt, my success would remain the same... the fact is, I have no desires to, as I have done stated before. If I did that, how would that make me any different from my mentor?

Abby pauses for a moment, as if waiting for an answer to the rhetorical question.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
She dominated the Diva's Division... held the Women's Championship for an entire year, before making that jump, because she felt she wasn't getting a challenge. I'm not knocking anybody, but I am clarifying, that's what she did, and how she felt. If I were to do the same thing, I'd just be following in her footsteps, and that is something I do not want.

She shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I have built my own legacy... not as The student of Christy Chaos... not as the NEXT Christy Chaos... no, as simply.... Abby Addiction.

She shrugs slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
So that is why I have no desires to make that jump. But, seeing as this seems to keep coming up, no matter how much I clarify this point. I welcome any of the boys, anyone at all who feels they can prove you right, and me wrong... I would gladly prove my point that I have every bit of confidence that I very well COULD do it.

She waves a hand.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But I digress, back to Roller Brawl, and I don't know if Math was her strongest subject. Two is half of Nine?

Abby chuckles.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Twice... Syd Vicious has defeated me twice, but I will say this, part of having the pride and passion I have, includes the fact not one person has defeated me, that I haven't been able to return the favor. Syd has beaten me twice, but I am also one of the very few, who has beaten her.

Abby looks over to the board, seeing Josie Wales straight below Scarlet.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That's another good segway. Josie Wales is another of the very few. I won't say how...

Abby shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I exposed that in the past... but things have changed, but not entirely. I told you before Josie, I told you at The Rumble... I respect you in that ring, and I always have... I just did not care for the company you keep. Despite the fact it may not have been your choice, you no longer keep that company. I have no reasons to hate you... though I do have to wonder about your definition of Greed.

Abby looks intrigued for a moment.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Because I turned down a shot at our division's richest prize, to enter the Queen of the Ring, I am greedy? I would think trying to do both, would be greedy... or perhaps both arrogant and greedy to think I don’t' need my rematch because I'm just going to win the Queen of the Ring Tournament and get it back then.

She shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But that's not the case. I told you, I would not go for the title if and when I win this tournament. In fact, unless I change my mind down the road, which I don't see happening right now... I have held that championship for the final time. You may see it as foolish, and I understand that, for like I said, for you and the other 30 women in this tournament, the championship is what it was about for you. But not for me. I have done all I can do with that title, and in this division... all I have left.

She raises the Tag Title up a tad.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Is defending this championship, and winning The Queen of the Ring Tournament. And Josie, Stealth Elf, Roller Brawl, any of you, whether you like it or not... is exactly what I am going to do.

She looks back to the board as all of the Quarter Finals Pictures falls off the board, all except for one. She looks back to the camera with a smirk on her face.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
All Hail Queen Abby.

She walks off as the camera zooms in and fades on the picture of Abby.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 7/12/15
Card: Royal Flush
Opponent(s): Randomly Drawn
Stipulation: Queen of the Ring

LAST 5 MATCHS
Date: 6/24/15
Card: Ladies Night #61
Opponent(s): Bayley
Stipulation: Queen of the Ring - Round Two

Date: 6/10/15
Card: Ladies Night #60
Opponent(s): Kharma
Stipulation: Queen of the Ring - Round One

Opponent(s): Frost Elfs
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Tag Championship Match

Opponent(s): Hollie Winder & Mickie James
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Championship Triple Threat Match
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 4/27/15
Card: Monday Night Chaos #194
Opponent(s): Funkadactyls
Stipulation: Tag Match w/ Hollie Winder

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion
EWE Diva's Champion (4)
EWE TeleVixen Champion
EWE Diva's Tag Team Champion w/ Angela Fortin (CURRENT)

HONORS
1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
Never Lost Women's nor TeleVixen Championships
1st Ever 3x & 4x Diva's Champion
#1 Rper of the Week: 12x
#2 Rper of the Week: 9x
#3 Rper of the Week: 5x

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Month- February 2012
Diva of the Week- 16x

-Aiyanna-x1
-AJ Lee-x1