Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Royal Flush 2015 - 7/12/15 Empty Royal Flush 2015 - 7/12/15

Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:15 am

Prologue

Angela had managed to defeat James Ceno with a great showing, but, the anger and resentment she had towards EWE's management, as well as a new-found rivalry in D-Dawg after he had weaseled his way into getting her out of the King of Xtreme tournament. It was infuriating, nonetheless. Her road to the Undisputed Championship may have temporarily been shut down, but, this also gives her more time to put effort into defending the Diva's Tag Titles with Abby Addiction.

Admittedly, it's not the most ideal situation, but, Angela has a title and she wants to prove she can be a great champion. Defending against the former champions in the Frost Elfs would be a good feather in her cap, and a big step into making a legacy out of the Diva Task Force. Moscow would be the destination for the match-up, however, there was other business for Angela to attend to, personally.

After interrogating Marco with her unorthodox tactics, he managed to give her the name Hector LeMans as a key suspect in the death of Abby Addiction's mother. Over time in her past work as a hitman, she's had one informant that has been accurate one hundred percent of the time. She heads to Harlem in New York to search for the good doctor, hoping he hasn't skipped town, before she would fly back to Russia and fight.

Scene #1: The Doctor is In...

Angela was walking down the streets in a pair of tight jeans, and a tank top that hugged her body snugly while she was going towards the offices of Dr. Navarro. Her informant is a legal psychiatrist and early morning talk show host on the local radio stations in the New York area. But, behind closed doors, Navarro is also a man who has ties with the drug trade between the Caribbean islands and America. His network is very broad, and his workers disposable if the need is there. Walking down the streets, she ignored the cat calls from gang bangers in the area, before finding his offices and entered the building. Approaching the receptionist, Angela reached in her purse and pulled out forty dollars before sliding it under the grate.

Angela Fortin "The Pit Viper"

"Excuse me, I'm here to see Dr. Navarro... I have an appointment."

The receptionist had been working for him for almost a decade and known about his other career choice for half of it. Still, she kept quiet and made sure to keep the actual customers quieted down to stop suspicion. Taking the money, she gets up and opened the door for Angela."

Receptionist

"Certainly, third door on the right, ma'am."

Angela nodded, and began walking down the hallway. The creaking of the boards beneath her sends a slightly eeire touch to the place. Opening the door, she sees her informant at his desk with some paperwork, as he sipped a cup of coffee. He was a light skinned black man in his mid 30's, with a widow's peak and a neatly shaven goatee, while wearing a three piece suit that looked like it came out of the 1930's. Looking back at her, he knew that she wanted information judging by the sternness on her face.

Dr. Uman Navarro

"Well, Ms. Fortin... I haven't seen you in almost three years. You should really keep better track on your appointments."

"Sorry, Dr. Navarro. I've been busy with my job as of late."

She said, closing the door behind them and getting onto the couch, acting as if she were a patient in need of mental help, while Navarro speaks to her.

Dr. Uman Navarro

"So, Miss Fortin... Have a seat. Do tell me of your ailments."

Uman asked, as he was taking false notes of Angela, to keep the visage that she's merely a patient, instead of the former contract killer she's addressing him as.

"Dr. Navarro, I know you have a lot of clients, but, I'm glad you could find time to see me. I need to talk about a man named Hector LeMans..."

He paused momentarily... a tell tale sign that he knew who Angela was talking about, and potentially having something to hide.

Dr. Uman Navarro

"And what of this LeMans would you like to discuss, Miss Fortin? What had he done to cause you woes?"

Navarro asked, putting his hands together, and separating them, but keeping his fingertips together as he leans back in his chair.

"Not so much me... a friend of mine. I have reasons to believe he was involved in the death of a Mary Ann Preston almost thirteen years ago. I know it's been a long time, but I know you're the only person that can help me with this."

Uman began to jot down notes, for research later. Hopefully she won't cause too many complications in his empire deep in the heart of Harlem.

Dr. Uman Navarro

"This may take time to research. His name does ring a bell. What is it you want out of him, Miss Fortin?"

Angela paused momentarily. She was very close to finding a big key to finding Abby's mother's killer... But, would she be able to face him? Would Abby be able to handle finding the man that helped tear her life apart? As Angela found the man that killed her father before her birth, she recalled a flurry of emotions that she could barely handle. But, this would be what Abby needs to know. The truth as to why her mother had to die.

"I just want to hear his side of the story. Why he did it. Then, I'll decide what I want to do with him."

Navarro sneered a bit. He was neglectful, however, Angela was a necessary problem for him. He knows what she really is, and she had been helpful in his initial rise to power. He owes her several favors, and so Uman would surrender what he knows about Hector LeMans to her.

Dr. Uman Navarro

"Well, Miss Fortin... I believe I can help you. He is one of my major contacts in Mexico City. He's a lieutenant in the Los Zetas Cartel now, so I would advise you to be careful... I'll show you what files I have of him."

He stated, while Angela sits up and is satisfied with results. She calmly says to him..."

"Aren't I always? And thank you. I promise nothing will come back to you, Dr. Navarro."

Angela said, making sure to stroke his ego a bit by referring to him as a doctor. She begins to look over the files, and jotting down as much necessary information as she can with a very pleased look on her face.

Dr. Uman Navarro

"Do make sure to come by more often, though, Miss Fortin. I could help you with several more of your... problems."

He says with an ominous tone of voice as Angela cocked an eyebrow in response.

"Thanks. But, I think I'm cured. Thank you for everything, Dr. Navarro."

Angela says as her resignation from her past life, before leaving his office. Navarro chuckled to himself lightly, while Angela is leaving the building as he watched her out of a window.

Dr. Uman Navarro

"Escape is never the safest place, Miss Fortin..."

He says before walking away as the camera faded out on Angela hailing a cab and heading towards the airport for Moscow. She would have her first title defense, and Angela vows to make it one that the world will remember. The Diva Task Force will hold these titles for a long time, and if it means snuffing the dreams of the Frost Elfs, than so be it.

Scene #2: No Sign of A Cure...

Sporting a pink camo variation of her usual attire, she's seen with Abby Addiction in the background, resting up after a hectic match from the Queen of the Ring tournament. Interviewer Kenny Greenwood is seen with Angela and begins to speak to her.

Kenny Greenwood

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with the current Diva's Tag Team Champions, the Diva Task Force. Abby Addiction is pulling double duty with the Queen of the Ring tournament, and you, Angela Fortin are only on one match for the card."

"Yeah, and you can blame that jealous bulldog jowled waste of skin, D-Dawg for that. I would be on this card with the King of Extreme Quarterfinals instead of the Industry's golden boy, Dean Ambrose. But, that's another issue. Regardless of that, I'd be here in the heart of Russia facing off against the Frost Elfs no matter how things would have turned out. And contrary to their airheaded opinions, I care for this match just as much as the other one."

She said, obviously commenting on what the two of them have said in the past, and some have even said tonight.

"See, both of you were mentioning this exact same statement last time, and look at what happened. You got tossed around and neutralized in that ring by my hand. I personally defeated Mizore, daughter of the so-called "legendary" White Tiger to rip these titles out of their hands. But, I will give Mizore some credit... At least she has some personality, unlike her old man."

She said, sniping out White Tiger, just for the hell of it in this match. Angela playfully shrugged in a "sorry, not sorry" type look on her face, before she continued on with her speech to the Frost Elfs.

"But, it's cute that the two of you think you stand a chance. I mean, both of you are already in the Queen of the Ring Tournament, and I'm expecting you both to get your asses kicked twice by either Abby, or my former protege, Josie Wales. Whomever you come across first. It doesn't matter, because you're not making it out of that tournament with the title Queen of the Ring. Hell, you girls should be grateful I was trying to go for King of Xtreme, otherwise you would have to deal with me twice. And that's just cruel and unusual punishment..."

Angela said with a very malicious tone of voice while she continues to speak about her opponents for the Pay-Per-View. She cracked her knuckles briefly, and rotated her neck, while Abby nodded in the background.

"But, you're not completely wrong about me... I do have a problem. I do have a weakness. I have this sickness that drives me to break my opponents. And unfortunately for the Frost Elfs, there is no cure. I can see the fear in your hearts... the intimidation in your eyes. It's that hopeless feeling of being backed into a corner, and no other place to turn. And I've got to say... I feed off it. Abigail may not have this issue with her, but, she's a whole other threat in herself..."

Abby Addiction "Addicting Champion"

"Absolutely. Our technical prowess can easily outshine any woman or man in the EWE roster. Mizore and Stealth Elf are both very prominant challenge, but they're facing against two former Diva's Champions. We're nothing to shake off."

Angela cracked a smile while Abby made a brief statement. She then continued to speak after Abby was finished.

"Without a doubt. So, I can't blame you for being a bit afraid... I can blame you for being so afraid that you're confusing me with Anya Makarov, however... I mean, she's good and all, but she's not us."

She said, being a bit sarcastic while capitalizing on a mistake made by Stealth Elf who was the first to speak on them.

"I can applaud you, however, Stealth Elf. You continue to speak so boldly about us. So confidently. So naive. As you come to battle knowing you're outskilled in every department, you show true bravery by getting into the ring anyway. Sure you can brag about closing in on Hardcore Stratusfaction's record, but, look at them individually. Trish was my second ever victory in EWE, and Abby's first. Both of us had made careers off beating down various members of the Queens of Wrestling. We are the new Apex Predators. We are the elite. We are the Diva Task Force. Now take a good look at these titles..."

Angela says, before showing off her belt, as well as Abby coming up and showing off her title as well.

Abby Addiction "Addicting Champion"

"We're looking forward to this defense."

"Please, try to make this competitive for us. Because, it's going to be a very long time before you ever see these again..."

The two of them say, before heading off screen and fading out into black.

-PROFILE-

Name: Angela Fortin
Alias: The Pit Viper
HomeTown: Los Angeles, CA
Theme: "Rusty Cage" - Soundgarden
Allies: Abby Addiction
Enemies: White Tiger, D-Dawg, EWE Management

-RECORDS-
EWE Career Record
Win: 42
Lose: 17
Draw: 02

Singles Record
Win: 36
Lose: 12
Draw: 02

Tag Record
Win: 06
Lose: 05
Draw: 00

Streaks
Current: 12 Consecutive Victory
Best: 12 Consecutive Victories
Worst: 3 Consecutive Losses

-MISSION OBJECTIVE-
Date: 07/12/15
Event: Royal Flush
Target(s): Frost Elfs
Primary Objective: Tag Team
At Stake: Momentum

-POWER 15-

Current Power 15
Current: ??
Peak: ?? (Wks 11, 13, & 15)
Total Appearences: 9/15

Previous Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wk 30)
Total Appearences: 20/30

-ACHIEVEMENTS-

TITLES HELD
EWE Diva's Tag Team Champion (1x & CURRENT w/ Abby Addiction)
EWE King of Kings Champion (1x)
EWE Diva's Champion (1x)
EWE TeleVixen Champion (1x)

SPOTLIGHT
-Diva of the Week: March 19th, 2012
-Diva of the Month: March 2012
-Diva of the Week: June 24th, 2013

OTHER HONORS
-2012 King of Xtreme
-First Ever Female King of Xtreme
-First Ever Female King of Kings Champion
-RTWM 2012 Tournament Winner

-TARGETS HIT-

Abigail Dupree-Tuck
Adam Rose
Adrian Quinn
AJ Lee
Anez
Aiyanna
Alessandro Quagliaterre (x2)
Ax Cooper
Beth Phoenix
Britney "Sugar" West
Brooke McGuire
Brooklyn McDaniel
Chyna
CM Punk (x2)
Dan Desario
D-Dawg
Dutch Clark
Hollie Winder (x2)
Jack Swagger
Jaylina Jobber
Jenny Tuck
Jocelyn Rae
Johnny Chaos
Kelsi Parr (x3)
Lita (x3)
Luka Ceasar
Melina Perez (x2)
Michael Clarke
Michelle McCool
Mizore
Mickie James (x3)
Randy Orton
Stealth Elf
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Vespertine (x3)
White Tiger (x2)

JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Royal Flush 2015 - 7/12/15 Empty My RolePlay

Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:26 am

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: Abstinence & DeTox
Allies: Christy Chaos
Kelly
Angela Fortin
The Experience

Enemies: ...

EWE Career Record
Win: 53
Lose: 09
Draw: 01

EWE Singles Record
Win: 42
Lose: 08
Draw: 01

EWE Tag Record
Win: 11
Lose: 01
Draw: 00

Current Streak: 3 Consecutive Victories

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 2 Consecutive Defeats

Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 5)
Total Appearences: 21/24

2nd Power 15
Peak: #1 (Wks 13, 24 & 25)
Total Appearences: 23/30

Original Power 15
Peak: #2 (Wk 57)
Total Appearences: 10/57

Addicting Prologue - - - > > >
As Abby prepares for the Queen of the Ring Finale, it's not the only thing on her plate at Royal Flush. She has not forgotten about the Diva's Tag Team Championships. Contrary to some beliefs, she feels this match is just as important as the Queen of the Ring, hate to break it to ya. The Diva Task Force is just getting warmed up folks... so buckle up, and enjoy their reign... however long, it may be.

< < < - - - End Prologue

]] -- SCENE ONE -- [[
Title: An Old Classmate
Setting: Off Camera
Date: July 12th, 2015

The scene opens up backstage of the Olimpiyskiy Kompleks Luzhniki Stadion where Abby is in her ring attire, the same attire mentioned in the 2nd QOTR rp, which is hotpink with red trim. Currently Abby sits back in a chair in her locker room, with the Diva's Tag Team Championship laying on the table beside her, as she talks on her cell phone.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
So have you found out anything else about this Hector LeMans?

She pauses as the other end speaks. A Look of both confusion, and concern comes on her face a they speak.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Dr. Navarro? Are you okay? You can tell me anything, you know that.

She waits as what is clearly Angela, speaks again on the other side of the line. Abby nods in acknowledgement.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Not that kind of Doctor, right. Do I want to know why he has that name?

She waits for Angela to speak, before Abby chuckles.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
You're probably right, probably not. Let me know if he tells you anything though.

Angela speaks again, as Abby listens, then responds.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Well I just don't want you getting a lead, and racing off before saying anything.

As Angela speaks again, as Abby nods.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
I know you have experience, doesn't mean I won't worry about you, and hope you to be careful. You know families of 10 years experienced firefighters, still worry every single day they go into work.

She listens to Angela and laughs slightly as she hears a knock at the door.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
I think Kelly is here, you're due here soon right?

She listens to Angela again as she stands up and starts walking to her door.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Alright, see ya then.

She waits for Angela's goodbye before hanging up her cell phone and placing it in her pocket. She reaches over and opens the door, not expecting who's standing on the other side of the door, it's not Kelly, though she does have something in common with Kelly, something in common with Kelly and Abby both.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Jessica.. what a surprise.

One of Abby's former classmates in CWA smiles in response, before following up in words.

CWA Prospect
JESSICA SPADE
May I come in?

Abby nods, standing back to let her in.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Of course.

Jessica walks into the locker room, as Abby watches her, examining her outfit we see she's wearing a red tank-top with a jean skirt. Jessica stops in the middle of the locker room before turning back to Abby. Abby shakes her head pointing to one of her chairs.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Please, have a seat.

Jessica sits down in the chair, as Abby sits back in her original chair.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
So it's been awhile... I haven't seen you since...

CWA Prospect
JESSICA SPADE
Since I quit CWA.

Abby nods slowly.

CWA Prospect
JESSICA SPADE
I returned a couple weeks ago, that's why I'm here tonight, Christy invited me.

Abby nods to this as well, but looks perplexed.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
That's good, but I never understood why you left.

CWA Prospect
JESSICA SPADE
I was never too proud of it myself...

She gives a look to Abby, then sighs slightly

CWA Prospect
JESSICA SPADE
I didn't feel like I could get the proper training, not intentionaly or anything by Christy, but still didn't feel like it could happen.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Well if that's the case, why did you return?

She sighs again, really not wanting to admit this to her.

CWA Prospect
JESSICA SPADE
Because you're not there anymore.

Abby looks a little put off by her bluntness, Jessica sighs once more.

CWA Prospect
JESSICA SPADE
I'm sorry... it's just, the two of you had a Sister-hood... you aren't blood, but you are sisters, in her own words. It was hard to compete with. Whether she intended to or not, she was always going to put your training above anyone else's.

Abby nods slightly.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Yea... I guess so.

Jessica shakes her head.

CWA Prospect
JESSICA SPADE
I don't mean it like that... I hated myself for thinking that, that's the bigger reason why I've returned. She did right by you, you are one of the best in the company... I can only hope to get a fraction of your skills.

Abby smiles slightly, nodding her head.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Appreciate that... and I got faith in both you and Christy, that it can happen.

CWA Prospect
JESSICA SPADE
Who knows, maybe someday, it will be me and you in that ring.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Well you better debut quickly, or find a tag partner.

Jessica looks slightly confused.

CWA Prospect
JESSICA SPADE
What's that mean?

Abby sighs standing up and grabbing the Tag Championship, placing it over her shoulder.

The Addiction
ABIGAIL PRESTON
Nothing, don't worry about it. I have to go meet Kelly and Angela for an Interview though. Maybe we can all hang out after the show though.

Jessica nods.

CWA Prospect
JESSICA SPADE
Yea, I'd like that.

The pair shake hands, before each exiting the locker room as the scene comes to a fade.

]] -- SCENE TWO -- [[
Title: DTF are Competitors
Setting: On Camera
Date: July 12th, 2015

The new scene opens a few minutes later, in front of the Royal Flush Interview set. Kelly stands in the center, sporting a white blous and matching skirt, and a mic in her hand. To either side of her, is Diva Task Force, with Abby wearing the same attire, and Angela wearing her pink camo attire, both of which with their Diva's Tag Team Titles over their shoulders.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Hello EWE Nation! Kelly here, with less than an hour away from Royal Flush on the EWE Network, I am joined by the Diva's Tag Team Champions... Diva Task Force. Ladies, tonight is your first defense since you've won the titles at WrestleMania... where you will be defending against the former champions The Frost Elfs, in their rematch clause.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Naturally.

Abby chuckles lightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
We're looking forward to it, Kelly. Much like the first time.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Do you expect it to be easier, tougher, or much the same as last time.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
That's tough to answer... I would like to say it'll be tougher, cause now they realize their mistakes from last time, that we are not a team to take for granted, under no circumstance. Add that to the fact that last time, they were out of sync due to the situation with their mothers.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Yea, I call bullshit.

Both Kelly and Abby look at Angela, a tad surprised.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Don't buy into their excuse. I can't stand that. They didn't lose the titles, they didn't miss out on breaking Hardcore Stratusfaction's Record, because they was out of sync, because of their mothers... they lost their titles and the record... because they ran into the Diva Task Force, pure and simple.

Kelly nods.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Referring to what Stealth Elf said.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I do agree with Angela on that point though, well a different point that is sort of the same. Excuses though... I hate that she really tried to devalue our victories, it's just a pathetic tactic in my view. It's very unbecoming.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
You don't see us mocking them for beating Total Domination.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Who?

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Exactly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Or Hardcore Stratusfaction... a Great Team, don't get me wrong... but at the same time, who hasn't beat them in some form?

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Let's not forget about the BFFs... because they are an highly important tag team here.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
The point is, that's not a route we should be going. It hurts the division, more than it helps.

Abby shows the title to Kelly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
If we sit here and devalue all these victories and teams... then these titles mean nothing, because all the other teams are pathetic. We don't need to be sending that message, not at all.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Even if it's partially true.

Abby and Kelly look at Angela, who shrugs nonchalantly.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
I don't think Stealth Elf meant it like that.

Abby shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
No, she didn't... but she still tried to devalue our victories, as if we mean nothing.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Which is why I would like to answer your original question, by saying it will be easier. These two have not learned nothing as who they are stepping into the ring with, and will suffer just as bad, if not worse than they did last time.

Abby nods slightly.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Well do you have anything else you would like to reinterate on what Stealth Elf had to say?

Abby nods slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Well she did question a lot about me... about my tag team experience, or how much I trust Angela. The fact is, I would trust Angela with my life... that is not an expression, I would literally trust Angela with my life. We have a far greater bond than Stealth Elf can even realize.

Angela smirks slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
As far as Tag Experience, or trying to say we are great individuals, but not an experienced Tag Team... I would have to remind her, that we beat them at WrestleMania.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
No, they was out of sync, remember?

Angela rolls her eyes at her own sarcastic remark as Abby chuckles.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Well excuses aside, that still happened. Aside from that, yes we are great singles competitors... but that's exactly it, we are COMPETITORS. This could be the very first time we have teamed, though it's not, the point remains that it could... and they'd still be in a world of trouble. How often do I lose Kelly?

Kelly seems perplexed to answer as Abby chuckles.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Not to come off like that, it's just, the point is, I don't like to lose, I really don't like to lose. I thrive for the victory, NO MATTER the situation.. even when I was tagging with one of my opponents at WrestleMania, a couple weeks prior to said event. Then you look at my partner, and she has not lost a single match this year.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Damn straight.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
We are competitors, that is the point being made. Add in the fact that I have a Tag Team Record of Eleven and One... I would venture to guess that's better than either Stealth Elf or Mizore.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Well she also assumed Angela was your first Tag Partner.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Which is wrong, as you know.

Kelly nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
She forgot about Amelia Pietersen... and the undefeated Redbirds.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Diva Task Force is better though.

Abby smirks before continuing.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Which that brings me to this point... which is more of a question, but what point did she even have, by bringing that up? She does not have a match with me and someone else, but Diva Task Force... Who I teamed with in the past, is irrelevant when it's me and Angela that she is facing. I honestly don't get her point though, not when you consider this. Even if Angela was my first tag partner, what was she trying to prove with that? Has she forgotten that Mizore is her first real partner?

Abby shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But I digress... I don't know about some of the points she was trying to bring up... but I commend her for trying... other than devaluing our victories, but I already shared my opinion on that.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
She'll be crushed, in other words.

Kelly shakes her head at Angela's comment before contining.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Well let's not forget about Mizore, she is also in the match.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
She's not hard to forget, even though her father might forget she's in the match... Alztimer's, what a bitch.

Abby tries to hold back a laugh, as Kelly once again shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I don't know what I can really say about Mizore. I've been in the ring with her on several occasions... and she gives me a great challenge every single time. I really look forward to seeing it again.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
You look forward to beating her, like you always do... just say it.

Abby shrugs slightly.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Well Abby, you may not be facing Mizore or Stealth Elf just once tonight... you could face either of them, or maybe even both of them, twice as the three of you take part in the Queen of the Ring Tournament.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
True, but I've done said what I needed to say regarding that.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
You really don't want to shed more light?

Abby shakes her head.

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Speculation says you care more about winning the Queen of the Ring, than defending your title.

Abby sighs and shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
And Speculation... is wrong. I do care about winning the Queen of the Ring Tournament... and come hell or high water, I will be your Queen at the end of the night.

Angela smirks slightly.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
But I also care about the Diva Task Force, and building our legacy. I would not of won this championship, if I did not wish to defend it. I care about every match I am apart of, no matter how important anyone else views it. And these titles... are titles, they are championships... Every Championship deserves to be carried with class, and honor. Me and Angela are going do defend them as long as we please, with exactly that honor, until someone beats us for them, or they are pried from our hands by management.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Well that's certainly possible knowing me... and now that you just mentioned it...

Abby chuckles and shakes her head.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I won't let that happen, there's no way they can get away with that, without a fight. Much like someone beating us... Whoever defeats myself and Angela for these titles... will have to do exactly that, defeat us, with everything they've got. Whether that is the Frost Elfs, that remains to be seen... but not on this night. Tonight, The Frost Elfs will realize they can't beat an Addiction...

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
And Recieve their Death Sentence.

Abby and Angela smirk to one another, when Kenny walks into the scene.

-Insert Witty Tagline-
KENNY GREENWOOD
Kelly... I thought I was going to interview them?

Kel-Bell
KELLY
Apparently not.

-Insert Witty Tagline-
KENNY GREENWOOD
But...

Kenny sighs bowing his head slightly. Angela chuckles and shakes her head, before slapping him on the shoulder.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Relax... if you're that desparate... We'll give you a chance when the show starts.

Abby and Angela walks off as Kenny continues looking down.

-Insert Witty Tagline-
KENNY GREENWOOD
I'm not... Desparate...

Kelly chuckles walking on as the scene fades.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 7/12/15
Card: Royal Flush
Opponent(s): Frost Elfs
Stipulation: Diva's Tag Team Championship w/ Angela Fortin

LAST 5 MATCHS
Date: 6/24/15
Card: Ladies Night #61
Opponent(s): Bayley
Stipulation: Queen of the Ring - Round Two
Outcome: Victory

Date: 6/10/15
Card: Ladies Night #60
Opponent(s): Kharma
Stipulation: Queen of the Ring - Round One

Date: 5/10/15
Card: WrestleMania 11
Opponent(s): Frost Elfs
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Tag Championship Match

Date: 5/10/15
Card: WrestleMania 11
Opponent(s): Hollie Winder & Mickie James
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Championship Triple Threat Match
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 4/27/15
Card: Monday Night Chaos #194
Opponent(s): Funkadactyls
Stipulation: Tag Match w/ Hollie Winder

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion
EWE Diva's Champion (4)
EWE TeleVixen Champion
EWE Diva's Tag Team Champion w/ Angela Fortin (CURRENT)

HONORS
1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
Never Lost Women's nor TeleVixen Championships
1st Ever 3x & 4x Diva's Champion
#1 Rper of the Week: 12x
#2 Rper of the Week: 9x
#3 Rper of the Week: 5x

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Month- February 2012
Diva of the Week- 16x

-Aiyanna-x1
-AJ Lee-x1