Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania Nine - 05/26/13 Empty WrestleMania Nine - 05/26/13

Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:33 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania Nine - 05/26/13 Empty Re: WrestleMania Nine - 05/26/13

Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:29 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEB VERSION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FORUM BACK-UP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Name: Abby Addiction
Handler: Jay
HomeTown: Kansas City, Kansas
Resides: St. Louis, Missouri
Theme: "Addicted" by Saving Abel
Finishers: The Addiction, OverDose
Allies: Christy Chaos
Kelly
Angela Fortin
The Experience

Enemies: Queens of Wrestling

EWE Career Record
Win: 32
Lose: 02
Draw: 00

EWE Singles Record
Win: 26
Lose: 01

EWE Tag Record
Win: 06
Lose: 00

Current Streak: 1 Consecutive Victory

Best Streak: 19 Consecutive Victories

Worst Streak: 1 Consecutive Loss

Power 15 4.0
Current: #5
Peak: #2
Week(s): 5
Total Appearences: 6

Power 15 3.0
Peak: #1
Week(s): 13, 24 & 25
Total Appearences: 22/30

Power 15 2.0
Peak: #2
Week(s): 57
Total Appearences: 10/57

Addicting Prologue - - - > > >
The moment has finally arrived, the moment Abby has waited for since April 29th, when Mallory Costas, along with the help of Johnny Chaos, manipulated the Queen's of Wrestling into helping her cash in and take the Diva's Championship from her. WrestleMania Nine has finally arrived, and Abby's much anticipated rematch. Though alot else is on her mind right now, what more can be said, other than.. Will Mallory be able to get the job done, without the Queen's doing the work for her this time, or at 100% will Mallory too realize, she can't beat The Addiction?

< < < - - - End Prologue

]] -- DEAR DIARY -- [[

Dear Diary
Date: May 16th, 2013
I'm not sure how I feel right now, I'm confused. It's been a very confusing day, since the moment I woke up this morning and realized last night wasn't a dream. Last night was amazing.. and that's what has me both worried and confused.

I don't really know what to think anymore, I never thought I would experience such a thing. I'm so confused right now, you're the only one I can talk to about this, which is silly when really, your just a book I write in to myself.

That not withstanding, last night could of possibly been one of the best nights of my life, I remember it so well, and just this morning, I realized, it wasn't a dream.

]] -- OFF CAMERA -- [[

Scene Date: May 16th, 2013
Scene Location: Hotel Room, undisclosed location.
Scene Time: 9:11 AM
Scene Attire

Sunlight peers through a barely open curtain of a hotel room. The light has been through, but has finally found it's way to Abby's eyes, waking her from Consciousness.

~~ What a dream, ah damn sun go away. Wait.. ~~

Abby feels an arm that is snuggling her, while her eyes are still closed.

~~ Smooth, this can't be Kris. ~~

Abby's eyes come fully open and she jumps a little in shock at what she sees. The brings the other person out of their sleep as she tuns over for a moment and adjusts herself. She looks over to Abby and has almost the same startle.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
How did this happen? Last night wasn't a dream, was it?

Angela Fortin is the other woman in the bed with her. Angela sits up, but quickly pulls the sheet up with her, realizing and feeling, that she isn't wearing anything.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
It doesn't appear to of been.

Abby looks down her sheet, realizing she is wearing nothing, and confirms the suspiction.

~~ Oh my god, it really wasn't a dream. Why am I somewhat happy for that? ~~

Abby plays a good poker face though as she doesn't show Angela what she was thinking, or at least her thoughts about it not being a dream. She gets up and walks acrossed the room to find her dress, making it a good thing this isn't on-camera. Abby lays her dress on the end of the bed before finding her panties. Abby looks down as she puts her panties on, then grabs her dress off the bed, almost like she's afraid to make eye contact with Angela yet, who's getting dressed as well. Abby gets her dress on and is ready, minus her bra in the other room. She looks over to Angela just as Angela gets her shirt on, and now she's dressed again too, again minus her bra in the other room.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I should go get my bra from the other room.

Angela nods.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
Yea, good idea.

Abby walks over to the side door and unlocks it before she opens it.

~~ Why do I feel so awkward.. better yet, why do I want to do it again? ~~

Abby grabs her Bra off the doorknob of the other room before walking over and grabbing Angela's black one too. She walks back into the other room and hands Angela her bra. Angela slowly reaches over and grabs it, slight hesitation as she touches Abby's hand and retrieves her bra, before quickly pulling her hand back. The two turn away from each other as they put their bras back on and fix their shirt and dress. After a few more moments of awkward silence they head for the main door. As they exit the hotel it's at this point they are going to be going in separate directions.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
So.. umm.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
See you at Soldier Field?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Uh.. ya, right, of course.. Good luck with Hunter.

Angela smiles feeling a little bit of the awkwardness coming off both of them.

The Pit Viper
ANGELA FORTIN
You too with Mallory.

The Awkwardness quickly returns when they reach for a handshake, but do eventually get to one. They go their separate ways and that's about it for this off camera scene.

]] -- SCENE ONE -- [[

Scene Date: May 26th, 2013
Scene Location: Soldier Field, Chicago IL
Scene Time: 4:26 PM
Scene Attire
N/A

The scene opens up backstage of Soldier Field. The Pre Show is just about an hour and a half away, but WrestleMania itself is longer. We come to the locker room of Abby Addiction though as she sits in a chair, putting on the finishing touches of her wrestling attire, but tying the laces on her boots. Her Attire is her White one with Green Trim from WWE 13 (Hi Mike). It's been a weird week for the former Diva's Champion with a lot on her mind. She's done good since it has now been a week and a half ago, or at least better at not feeling so awkward about it, but in an instant a friend in the room brings it right back.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Angela's been Addicted right?

Abby looks up, stunned by the question, as we see Kelly sitting acrossed the room, looking at Abby from a laptop sitting in front of her.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Uh.. what?

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Isn't that what you call your defeated list?

Abby sighs a little relief and nods.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Yea, why?

Kell-Bell
KELLY
I'm bored, decided to make fan sites for you and Christy.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Weirdo.

Abby chuckles softly as Kelly shrugs.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
It's fun to me. So should I add on here your thoughts on your upcoming match for WrestleMania?

Abby gives her a confused look.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
You're really gonna do that?

Kelly nods.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Yea, why not? Have you already given your thoughts on the match?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Not really.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Seriously? WrestleMania is less than 3 hours away, what have you been doing all this time?

Abby sighs, not wanting to answer that question.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I just been busy is all, just tell me when you're ready.

Kelly nods as she presses a few buttons on her laptop and moves her finger on the mouse box. She hits a few more keys then smiles over to Abby.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Ready.

Abby nods and takes a breath.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Mallory Costas, the wrongful Diva's Champion, acquired when the Queen's of Wrestling did all the work for her, though give me some credit, even after all the damage done to me by the Queen's I still kicked out of Mallory's 1st pin attempt. It took one of her finishes and immediate cover to actually get the job done.

Abby pauses as she hears Kelly typing away at her keyboard.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
It might of been easier to just use the webcam and upload a video.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Not set that up yet.. next time.

Abby chuckles and nods. Waiting for Kelly to finish, then continues when she does.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
As much of a fraud or a set up as it may be, Mallory is the champion. She did what she had to do, even if that meant working with our 'Great' General Manager, and emphasize the sarcasm there Kelly.

Kelly nods as she is typing.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
working with our 'Great' General Manager and manipulating the Queen's of Wrestling. That's besides the point, I won't deny your talent, or what you went through to get the briefcase to begin with. A Friend of mine has that same delima actually. Difference is, you and Johnny planned to set me up.. planned and schemed it all, even screwing with the Queen's to do your dirty work. My friend, didn't want to cash in, in such a way, she done so at the request of her husband, who knew he had been injured and couldn't compete.

Abby pauses for a moment to let Kelly catch up.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Now because of it though, she has to prove herself as a worthy champion, to shut the haters up, which is why we have our main event. With that I give a shout out to that friend, good luck Christy, you're going to need it, but I have all the faith in the world in you.

Abby smiles as Kelly is still mashing keys. After a moment Kelly stops, Abby had waited a moment longer to give Kelly a break before continuing.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
The same goes for you, Mallory. You must now prove yourself as a worthy champion. Prove to the World that you can beat The Addiction, at 100%.. Trust me, it's only been done once, it's a very rare occasion, but who knows, you survived 5 other women to capture that briefcase.. maybe, just maybe, you can take down the Addiction at 100% too, like that other unnamed person.

Abby shakes her head thinking about it, as Kelly finishes typing up what she just said.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I don't think you are going to be another rare circumstance though. I just don't see it. Twice I have tasted defeat, as crap as that second one was, as you should know, or deny. Thirty Two times though.. I left with my name victorious... Thirty Two Victories.. to Two Losses, or One Legit Loss, however you look at it. Are you one to fight those odds Mallory?

Abby pauses, letting that question sink in, even though Kelly is still typing it and it isn't posted yet to even have a response.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
I don't think you are.. I don't care how good you did in last year's Lady's Choice. I wasn't in that match. I was defending, and retaining the Women's Championship.. the higher title to the Diva's Championship back then. The Diva's Champion has reached the same prestige in Women's absence, which means I have now appeared at two WrestleMania's.. and both times, in the Top Title match of our division.

Abby smiles, proud of that fact, while she waits to enter it.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
By later tonight... I will also make it two WrestleManias I was victorious in those title matches. I am on my way to become a two time Diva's Champion, and go on to possibly even break Kelsi's record, or perhaps just tie it, to pay her back for my TeleVixen Title record.

Abby stops and smirks.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Which reminds me of another shout out, did Eighteen really call me a loser? I heard it from her own mouth when she spoke about Mickie and the TeleVixen Championship.. a Title I was the first to hold, that pushed me onward to becoming the Women's Champion. You may have it out for my teacher, but anytime Eighteen, anytime.

Abby smiles as Kelly gives her a shocked look. Abby points at her laptop as if to say "yes, type it." Kelly shrugs and abides. Abby waits a moment for her to finish.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Mallory, I have no doubt in my mind.. our Match is number thirty three.. Don't agree, than you can happily prove me wrong. But for now, I will teach you a valuable lesson, when at 100%.. You are like no exception, not even you.. can beat The Addiction.

Abby smiles as Kelly finishes typing then clicks post before laying the laptop down.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Done, and great job.

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
Thank you.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
I'm gonna head to the snack bar, wanna come?

The Addiction
ABBY ADDICTION
No thanks, I'm good, I'll just sit here and warm up.

Kell-Bell
KELLY
Suit yourself.

Kelly walks out of the room as Abby goes back into thought.

-END OF FEED-

NEXT MATCH
Date: 05/26/13
Card: WrestleMania Nine
Opponent(s): Mallory Costas
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Championship

LAST 3 MATCHES
Date: 05/06/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #158
Opponent(s): Eva De La Cruz
Stipulation: Standard Match
Outcome: Victory

Date: 4/29/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #157
Opponent(s): Mallory Costas
Stipulation: EWE Diva's Championship (LC Cash-In)
Outcome: Defeat

Date: 4/22/13
Card: Monday Night Chaos #156
Opponent(s): Melina Perez
Stipulation: Standard Match
Outcome: Victory

TITLES HELD
EWE Women's Champion (1)
EWE Diva's Champion (1)
EWE TeleVixen Champion (1)

HONORS
1st Ever EWE TeleVixen Champion
Longest Reigning EWE TeleVixen Champion (6 Weeks)
Never Lost Women's nor TeleVixen Championships
#1 Rper of the Week: 6x
#2 Rper of the Week: 5x
#3 Rper of the Week: 3x
#4 Rper of the Week: 1x

SPOTLIGHT
Diva of the Month- February 2012
Diva of the Week- 8x

AWARDS
2nd Best Match of 2012 [Final Destination - Title for Title Vs Amelia Pietersen]
5th Best Match of 2012 [Girls Night Out - Women's Championship Vs Amelia Pietersen]

-Aiyanna-x1
-Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen-x2
-Angela Fortin-x3
-Baby Doll-x1
-Beth Phoenix-x2
-Brooklyn McDaniel-x1
-Eva De La Cruz-x1
-Hollie Winder-x2
-Jaylina Jobber-x1
-Keira "Sin" Fisher-x1
-Kelly-x1
-Kelsi Parr-x2