Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #31 - 05/26/12 Empty Ladies Night #31 - 05/26/12

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:25 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #31 - 05/26/12 Empty Re: Ladies Night #31 - 05/26/12

Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:11 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[5 Queens have stepped up to face The Addiction... and 5 Queens have failed..This week it's time for The Glamazon's turn.. the only remaining Active Queen who has yet to go head to head with Abby.. now she gets her chance, her turn to realize just like her fallen slutrads.. that she can't beat.. The Addiction.]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
The Final Member's Demise
Date: May 26th, 2012

As the scene opens, we get a crisp clear shot of the EWE Women's Championship. As the camera slowly fades out, we see it's sitting on a table in a locker room. The camera pans around a little bit as we see Abby sitting in a chair with a smirk on her face. She picks a picture up and smiles as she looks at it.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It all started with my EWE Debut.. July 24th, 2011.. at the first ever EWE Queen of the Ring.. Not only did I make my EWE Debut, but that was when I had my first match.. with one of their kind..

Abby turns the picture around, revealing Trish Stratus, with a red X over her face.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] At the time, all I cared about was making an impact, I really didn't care about Trish and her little antics with the Queens of Wrestling.. but as that match took place, and after I achieved the victory, I realized the poison they stood for. So I made my own quest to prove a point.. together they are strong, but individually, they are about as intimidating as a mouse to a lion.

Abby tosses the picture aside in a trash can and picks up two more.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] And so, after I beat Trish, with relative ease.. I went after Lita on the August 6th, 2011 edition of Ladies Night.. much like Trish, she fell victum to the Addiction.. and come September 4th, 2011, at Summer BreakDown, it became Mickie's turn..

Abby shows the two pictures, showing it is indeed Lita and Mickie and once again has the red x's on their faces.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] The three of them didn't fail to me once.. they can't call it a fluke, when they have all 3 faced me on SEVERAL occasions, and come out on the losing end, every single time.

Abby laughs and shakes her head. Once again disposing of the pictures before grabbing two more.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] In the dawn of 2012 though, they grew their forces.. they doubled their members.. giving me all new targets to take on.. It was just before WrestleMania that one of these new members suffered their defeat to The Addiction.. and that person was of course, Natalya.

Abby turns one of the pictures over to reveal Natalya, yet again, a red x. She looks at it and smiles.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I guess she isn't quite up to the competition as her uncle. She may be the TeleVixen Champion now, sure.. but that's a matter of circumstance, she wouldn't have it if I never dropped it, I assure you.

Abby winks.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] This other picture... they originally met their demise with me, in a tag team match.. but it was just two weeks ago it was proven without a doubt, when the so called A-List Diva went one on one, with The Addiction.. and just like her teammates.. lost.

Abby turns the Melina picture over and shakes her head, before again disposing of them both. All 5 pictures now in the trash can beside her chair, with only one picture on the table in front of her, next to the Women's Championship. Abby picks up the remaining picture and looks at it.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That just leaves only one, actually active in competion, member of the Queens of Wrestling, who has yet to face The Addiction.

Abby turns the picture around, to of course reveal Beth Phoenix. The difference this time, is this picture doesn't have the red X.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] The Glamazon, Beth Phoenix.. The Last remaining Queen to have yet, to face the Addiction. The time has finally come for you Beth, and how so apt, after what you and your partner did two weeks ago to my partner..

Abby shakes her head, remembering what the Diva's of Doom did to Amelia.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] So cowardly, taking out a threat, when you got the numbers and surprise advantage.. taking out such a threat, because you know you can't beat them, and never will. I know you two was just being puppets, it was Stephanie who played the pupeteer, the fact is, you went through with it.. It does get me to wonder though..

Abby sighs and leans back.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Maybe I need to watch my back.. my turn should be coming at any time.. I have proven time.. and time.. and time.. and time again, that none of you Queens can beat me.. and after tonight, when Beth Phoenix becomes the last member to fall prey.. it'll be proven that no Queen ever will.

Abby smiles as she picks the Women's Title up off the table and shows it off to the camera. She looks to it for a moment then smiles to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I hold in my posession, something Beth Phoenix does know alot about.. something many of the Queens know about.. but sadly, only one of them have held this title here in the EWE itself. The rest of you, all live off of your WWE careers, as sad and pathetic as that is.. Even more pathetic is that you would have the audacity to claim that I would find any of you Queens as a Threat...

Abby breaks into a laughter, it starts off calm, but gets over the top rather fast. She finally stops herself.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I can't believe you really said that.. Beth, as long as I hold this title, you never will, you can trust me on that.

Abby lays the title on her lap and nods to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You're right about one thing though.. I wouldn't stab Amelia in the back. That's absolutely right, I wouldn't do that.. and I never will. See unlike you, the rest of your pals, and basically the majority of Ladies Night.. I'm not affraid of Amelia.. You don't get a record of 23-1 by cowaring to the competion.. but you wouldn't know anything about that would you? You are a Queen afterall.

Abby snickers.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No Queen would ever not cowar at the competion.. and no queen would ever have a record remotely close as mine.. it's just a fact.. I don't need Amelia taken out, because unlike any member of the Queens of Wrestling, I am one of the three people who has beaten her... it's how I got this title, einstein.

Abby pats the title and shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Noone accuses you Queens of being too bright though, I know.. You're right, I did show my true colors.. The True colors of Loyalty, and a brave soldier to the end, no cowardance in these bones. Yes those same bones you asked about. My bones are quite breakable, I am human after all. The answer though, you will never find out, will you?

Abby chuckles and shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] The only question that really needs to be answer, is a question I have already answered several times before.. but now, with the final member.. it will be proven once again.. No Queen will EVER...

Abby takes her title and drapes it back over her shoulder. She looks at it for a second and smiles again before looking back straight to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Beat The Addiction..

Abby winks as the scene slowly fades out to black.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum