Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #29 - 05/14/12 Empty Ladies Night #29 - 05/14/12

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:17 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #29 - 05/14/12 Empty Re: Ladies Night #29 - 05/14/12

Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:33 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[Abby defeated Hollie in her WrestleMania Debut to retain the Women's Championship. It was a spectacle of a match, but now Abby must have her first one on one Melina... the time to finish her clean sweep over the entire Queens of Wrestling in singles competition. Melina, just like the rest of your disease of a faction... You Can't... You Won't... Beat The Addiction.]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
Date: May 14th, 2012

The scene opens well you know, it's a quick a roleplay, so it's Abby, in the ballroom, with the Revolver.. oh wait, my bad.. Abby in the Dining room with the Candelstick.. Damnit no this isn't clue.. It's Abby in the locker room with the Teal Light illuminating her.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] " Hello EWE Fans. It's me again.. in my locker room.. and Jay messed up again waisting all our precious time. "

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] " No, that's not what I mean.. I mean, my Agent, Jay.. he messed up on my promo booking, and only allowed me a few minutes of airtime footage instead of the right amount, how crap is that? "

Abby shrugs.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] " My Agent is full of messing up.. he also told eWe.com That Yadier Melina was the only Queen that I hadn't faced one on one.. She's not the only one though.. there's one more.. So I'll see ya soon Glamazon.. "

Abby smiles and winks.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] " So anyways, back to the point.. I got a match, one one one, with Melina.. So Yadier I hope you know.. you may be a cardinal, but you're facing the Fearcest Redbird of them all. "

Abby winks.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] " You may think you're great and all, but you're not.. and no I'm not stupid.. I know you're not really a famous baseball player.. You are nothing more than a sad little Diva.. A pathetic servant of the Queens of Wrestling. The Queens of Wrestling have struck out, time and time again against The Redbirds.. And tonight, will be different. Tonight you will discover, just like the rest of your Queen comrades..."

Abby Smiles.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] " You can't beat.. The Addiction. "

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum