Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

WrestleMania 8 - 4/22/12 Empty WrestleMania 8 - 4/22/12

Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:43 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here

Last edited by JAY on Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania 8 - 4/22/12 Empty RolePlay Two

Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:58 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[The Grandest Stage of them All.. The Biggest of all Shows.. and Now The Addiction is making her WrestleMania Debut as she will hope to successfully defend her Women's Championship against Hollie Winder.. Hollie is making her WrestleMania debut as well, so she too has the same pressure.. and she has also learned once already.. it's time she gets reminded, that not even she, can Beat The Addiction..]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
The Usual... and The Unusual.
Date: April 14th, 2012

In a local hotel room in Daytona Beach Florida we find Abby Addiction, or perhaps Abigail Preston at this moment, whoever she is, we find her awaking in her bed. As She pulls the sheet off of her and sits up, we see her white bra and matching panties. She grabs her cell phone to look at the time.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Ah crap.. I'm going to be late again, Christy is gonna be mad..

Abby runs into the bathroom and water can be heard running as she takes a quick shower. The scene flashes ahead about an hour and a half. Abby comes out of the bathroom wrapped in just a towel. As she leans over and digs threw her bag she pulls out some workout clothes and lays them onto the bed. She grabs a brush and lays it on her clothes before scooping it all up, and still keeping hand on ger towel, like a pro. Knowing there's a camera in the room, she's not about to change here. As She starts to turn back for the bathroom she hears a snicker. She quickly spins around to see what that was, and in the quick motion drops her towel, exposing all. The person behind the mysertious snicker quickly takes a picture with their camer phone. Abby throws her clothes and quickly grabs the towel covering herself.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!

The voice becomes completely blatant..

[I <3 Miley Cyrus JAY JOBBER] Enjoying the free show.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] How dare you!

[I <3 Miley Cyrus JAY JOBBER] If you didn't want someone to see your goodies, you shouldn't of left your door cracked, dimbass.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I thought it was closed!

Jay laughs and shakes his head.

[I <3 Miley Cyrus JAY JOBBER] NOPE! and Now I got the great Evidence! I can't wait to go show my brothers the Resluts of my quest.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's just nasty..

[I <3 Miley Cyrus JAY JOBBER] Your body isn't nasty.. The Husband's Bulge in my pants is proof.

Abby rolls her eyes.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Not saying it is. Saying the fact you and your brothers would want to look at it, and the fact you're getting that, FROM ME.. is gross, you need help.

[I <3 Miley Cyrus JAY JOBBER] I'm not supposed to like seeing hot naked women? I'M NOT GAY!!

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Not when they are rel

Before she can finish, Jay storms out of the room to show his brothers what he had discovered. Abby just sighs.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] ated..

Abby shakes her head before picking the clothes back up and heading back into the bathroom. The camera flashes again Several minutes later we see a cab pulling up in front of a local Gym. After a few moments Abby steps out and leans back in to grab her duffle bag. As she straps it over her shoulder she shuts the door and the car drives off. Abby turns around and looks at the gym.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Here goes nothing.

Abby walks up the steps and lets out a sigh before entering the doors. As she gets in she sees Christy and some man sitting on a bench. She walks over to the bench and lays her bag down.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] It's about time..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yea, sorry..

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] What happened?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] The usual.. and the unusual..

Christy gives her a weird look. Abby picks up on this and shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Just kidding, I just overslept.. no big.. Let's do this.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Well since you're late, I'm gonna make you go first..

Christy smiles as Abby chuckles lightly. The man stands up and extends his hand.

[Trainer CHRIS] Hello Abby, I'm Chris.. I'll be helping you out today..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Nice to meet you, I guess.

Abby shakes his hand, but not with much enthusasim.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] You guess?

Chris holds his hand to Christy.

[Trainer CHRIS] It's quite alright.. She doesn't see why she's doing this.. Come with me.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Why can't we do it here?

[Trainer CHRIS] Because the ring and everything we have set up, is in the other room.

Abby looks at Christy.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Are you coming?

[Trainer CHRIS] She's going to stay here.. I don't let anyone else in there but me and my student.. it's how I work.. now come ont.

Abby rolls her eyes as Chris puts his hand on her shoulder and guides her towards the room a little bit, until she walks on her own. As she gets to the door she looks back at Christy. Christy smiles and waves.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Have fun sweetie.

Abby rolls her eyes and enters the room as Chris follows. As Abby enters she takes a few steps before stopping and turnring around to look at Chris. Chris points over to the ring.

[Trainer CHRIS] Go ahead and get in the ring.

Chris shuts the door as Abby climbs into the ring.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I don't understand the point of this to be honest..

Chris nods as he gets in.

[Trainer CHRIS] You don't, Why not?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Why do I need more training? I'm the Women's Champion.. I've only lost one match and won twenty one.. I think I got it all under control..

Chris nods.

[Trainer CHRIS] Very true.. you have been taught well.. But you still got much to learn.. I guarantee you, you have never felt pressure like you're about to feel on Sunday..

Abby rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] How do you figure that? Do you know how much pressure it was debuting against a Diva's Legend? Do you understand the pressure of going up against your best friend who has almost never lost and for the biggest prize of our division?

Chris nods his head.

[Trainer CHRIS] All very true.. But I assure you a Title Defense on the biggest show on earth, will have way more pressure. There's nothing like WrestleMania..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I don't see why people make such a big deal about it.. it's just like any other pay per view..

[Trainer CHRIS] In theory, you may be right.. but think about this.. The night you debuted had quite a few fans in attendence... and quite a few more watching..The Pay Per View you won that title had significantly more based on the ratings.. But WrestleMania will have more people in attentence than either of them combined.. It's in the biggest Venue in EWE history..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yeah so..

[Trainer CHRIS] Ontop of that.. You'll have WAY more people watching it at home.. It's a proven fact that more people will be watching WrestleMania.. than any other Pay Per View of the entire year.. Some Pay Per Views may or may not have Legends Return, for just a night.. but WrestleMania Guarantees a half dozen at the very least, every single year..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] What's legends being there got to do with me?

Chris nods..

[Trainer CHRIS] Well I don't know.. Maybe, just maybe.. More people, that don't even watch any other time, they watch just to see one of their favorites competing again.. The Entire World is watching.. and they are counting on you to make an impression to pull some of the old fans back into the full swing again..

Abby gives him a look as her eyes light up a little bit.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You're supposed to be helping me not feel the pressure, instead you are creating it.

Chris laughs and nods.

[Trainer CHRIS] I am.. that's the point.. I can't help you overcome something, until I understand what it is.. Let's talk about your other fear though..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] What fear?

[Trainer CHRIS] The Fear of losing..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I don't have a fear of losing.

Chris shakes his head.

[Trainer CHRIS] It's ok Abby, this is a safe room.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I really don't know what you're talking about.

[Trainer CHRIS] Abby, seriously.. I understand.. I know that it drives you to win every match you are competing in..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Isn't that always the point?

[Trainer CHRIS] Yes and no.. It's also to put on a show for the fans.. but a True Competitor, yes, wants to win.. They do the best they can to do just that each and everytime they go out there.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I'm doing quite the good job of that, I'd think.

[Trainer CHRIS] Yes, but how angry was you when you suffered your first defeat?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Very.. obviously..

[Trainer CHRIS] And you don't want that to happen again..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Hell no I don't..

[Trainer CHRIS] Especially not on the grandest stage where the entire world is watching..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I GET IT!

Chris laughs..

[Trainer CHRIS] Relax.. Just helping you get the jist of this all.. To conquer the fear, you must first acknowledge it..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] So you want me to say I don't like to lose?

[Trainer CHRIS] That would be a start.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Well I'm not a weird person..Because, I don't like to lose..

[Trainer CHRIS] It'll do..

Chris points to a camera in the corner..

[Trainer CHRIS] Take what we have discussed, and cut a promo for your match..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I can't do that on my own?

[Trainer CHRIS] No.. Because we're not done.. I need to make sure the equipment is set up though.

Chris steps out of the ring and Abby rolls her eyes before looking to the camera.

[Trainer CHRIS] Wait..

Abby turns to look as Chris pulls her title out of her duffle bag and slides it in the ring. Abby nods and picks it up before putting it over her shoulder. She looks straight to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] WrestleMania.. The Biggest show of the year.. The biggest night in the year for all of the Wrestling business and everyone involved.. Anyone with honors to be on such a card, has the entire world watching and relying on their every move..

Abby pauses and looks to her title before rubbing it a little bit. She then looks back to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Those who are in Championship matches.. The lights are a little brighter.. the Pressure is just a bit heavier.. And those who are defending their title.. the Pressure gets even thicker.. You may find the contrary.. but it's proven.. in the history books of EWE.. More New Champions have been crowned at WrestleMania.. than Titles were retained.

Chris looks over from his equipment and smiles as Abby continues.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Hollie Winder.. the two of us will feel this pressure more than ever.. Not only are the two of us going to be heading into our WrestleMania Debut.. but the fact that it's in the biggest Venue in all of EWE history.. makes it more nerve racking.. and the fact we are headlining in the top title match of our brand.. just adds to it.

Abby pauses for a moment before she continues.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I for one am looking forward to this match.. And I know you are too. If anything, I know the last encounter we had was a genuine classic.. and this should be no different.. Our TeleVixen Title match had the entire Ladies Night Fan's on the edge of their seat.. In Daytona... The Fans will get a much better treat than they did last time, I assure you.

Abby smirks.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] As good as that last match was.. It was Ladies Night.. It was The TeleVixen Championship.. We're talking about The Women's Championship.. The Top Title of our Division... We're talking about WrestleMania.. the Biggest show of the Year.. Trust me when I say.. this match will make our last one look like a dark match with Rick Cage and Johnny Doom.

Chris nods giving a light clap to himself.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Hollie, I respect you.. you know that.. we may even be friends.. But I will not let this title slip away with ease. I know how bad you want it.. but to get it, you must give me everything you've got.. I know you understand that, I'm just making sure I remind you.

Abby nods and rubs her title.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I went through my best friend to get this.. one of the toughest opponents anyone has ever faced in this division.. I'm going to go through hell to be sure I keep this title for as long as I can.. who knows, perhaps even break my mentor's record.

Abby smiles and winks.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] The Fact is Hollie.. Bring it all, or don't show up.. because we are going to show these fans what WrestleMania is all about.. but just like last time.. you will find out that you still can't beat... An Addiction..

Chris let's out a clap as Abby turns around and smiles.

[Trainer CHRIS] Good job.. Put your title up and come over here so we can continue your workout..

Abby puts her title back into her bag and continues her workout with Chris. Fast foward another half hour or so and Chris is walking around her.

[Trainer CHRIS] That's good.. Good Workout.. You can go get your friend now..

Abby gets up and nods, sweat dripping from her face. She grabs a towel and wipes her face before she grabs her bag. She puts the bag on her shoulder and still carries the towel. As she gets to the door he looks over to her.

[Trainer CHRIS] Just remember everything I told you..

Abby nods and walks through the door. She sees Christy engulfed in a Magazine as Abby laughs and shakes her head before she yells out.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] You're up miss magazine reader.

Christy looks up from the Magazine and smiles.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] How was it?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Riveting..

Christy laughs and lays down the magazine on the table and gets up as Abby grabs a bottle of water out of the fridge and takes a seat on the bench as Christy gets up and enters the room. Abby takes a drink as she just sits there waiting.. She gets an idea and takes her cell phone out of her bag before making a call. It rings a few times then someone finally picks up on the other end.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yeah Dad.. It's me..

The person speaks on the other end.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Abigail...

They speak again.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Your Kid..

They speak again as Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Your Daughter, obviously..

They speak again as she seems to be getting frustrated.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Look, just get your drunk ass to the Daytona Speedway on Sunday, I need to talk to you..

They speak again.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Just do it!

Abby hangs up the phone shaking her head.. She puts the phone back in her bag and turns on the TV.. She kinda barely watches it as her mind starts wondering to something else..

-END OF FEED-

JAY
JAY
Admin

WrestleMania 8 - 4/22/12 Empty Re: WrestleMania 8 - 4/22/12

Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:01 pm
ROLEPLAY: 2/2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[The Grandest Stage of them All.. The Biggest of all Shows.. and Now The Addiction is making her WrestleMania Debut as she will hope to successfully defend her Women's Championship against Hollie Winder.. Hollie is making her WrestleMania debut as well, so she too has the same pressure.. and she has also learned once already.. it's time she gets reminded, that not even she, can Beat The Addiction..]

End
PROLOGUE

FLASHBACKS

FlashBack
Date: July 24th, 2011
Backstage at the 2011 EWE Queen of the Ring.. Abby is ready to make her EWE debut tonight, but she seems to be looking for someone.. She combs the hall in deep seek until she speaks with a Crew worker.. the audio isn't heard because we are too far away, but slowly we get close enough to hear.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I just want to know if he's here.

[CREW WORKER] Why?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Because he's one of the reason's I've came to EWE.

[CREW WORKER] What? Who the hell comes here, for him?... No offense..

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It's not like that.. He's my father.. and he left me and my mom when I was 15..

[CREW WORKER] Wow, sorry to hear that.. I'm sorry he left you.. more importantly, I'm sorry he's your father.. we really can't choose can we?

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No.. we can't.. Tell me if you see him.

[CREW WORKER] Will do, though I doubt it, considering this is a Diva's Only Pay Per View..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Whatever.. I've learned he loves the women..

The crew worker laughs, Abby does not.. as Abby heads back to her locker room. As Abby starts getting ready for her big debut. Christy enters the room and we've seen the rest of this before.. so perfect timing, something snaps her back out of this flashback.

SCENE ONE
Did I miss her?
Date: April 22nd, 2012

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] ABBY!

Christy snaps her fingers in front of Abby's face as she quickly comes out of it..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Sorry, what?

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Is he hot?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Who?

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] The guy you was day dreaming about.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It's not like that.

Christy laughs.

[Charismatic CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS] Just messing with ya.. let's get out of here.

The girls grab their bags and head out of the gym as the scene fades away.

The Scene cuts to present Day.. HeatWave has already started as the camera's catch Trixy standing in front of the interview set.

[TRIXY] Hello EWEers! It's TRIXY!

Trixy smiles proud of her combining EWE and Viewers into one word as the crowd just cheers anyway.

[TRIXY] With tonight being the biggest show of the year, I'm so glad to be here right now with the EWE Women's Champion!.. Ladies and Gentlemen... ABBY ADDICTION!

The crowd roars in the background as Abby steps into the shot with the Women's Title draped over her shoulder. She smirks at Trixy then to the camera.

[TRIXY] Abby, tonight is a huge night for you.. because tonight you make your WrestleMania Debut.. I don't have to ask, but I'm Trixy.. Im going to anyway.. and it's what I get paid to do.. but Are you excitted or nervous about this night?

Abby looks at Trixy confused for a moment, and just decides to chalk it up to how hyper she is. Abby just nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Both Trixy.. I'm both Excitted and Nervous about my WrestleMania Debut.. I'm excited because, I've made it.. I have truely reached a highlight of my career just to be here.. The One show of the year, that damn near the entire world is watching... I'm nervous about this match too, for that same reason.. The Entire World will be watching.. I don't want to fail in front of so many people.. it's quite nerve racking.

[TRIXY] I imagine it is.. but one of you has to fail.. it's unavoidable..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Well technically.. we COULD Draw.. but I know what you mean Trixy.. and one of us does.. I wouldn't even mind losing to Hollie... she's a great respectable person and a good friend.. She deserves to be Champion, without a doubt..

[TRIXY] But just a second ago..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I don't want to fail in front of the world.. To be honest.. that's not going to happen.. I'm not saying whether Hollie will beat me or not.. but the fact is, neither of us will truely fail..

[TRIXY] What do you mean?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Failing would be to be in a match at WrestleMania... and not giving it your all.. That's what failing is.. Win, Lose, or Draw.. you can count on both of us bringing everything we've got.. We both want to win our WrestleMania Debut.. We both NEED to win our WrestleMania Debut.. We both also want to walk out of Daytona, and the biggest show on earth.. as the EWE Women's Champion..

[TRIXY] Right now, that person is you.. you're the champion..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] And hopefully, I still will be.. but even if I'm not.. I'll know I lost to someone who deserves it.. I'll know I didn't go down easily.. I'll know that I gave Hollie exactly the match she has been preparing for ever since I became the Champion..

[TRIXY] You mean ever since she won at Phase Three...

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No, she was preparing for Amelia since she won at Phase Three.. but once I defeated Amelia for the title.. Her attention shifted over to me.. She's already tried once before when I wasn't the Champion, but was actually the TeleVixen Champion.. I had just won the title and had to defend it against Hollie in my first defense, talk about tough..

[TRIXY] Better than Shaul's first defense..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Touche' I feel sorry for Shaul on that one.. but She's tough, she can handle it.. The point I'm making.. this is me and Hollie's first dance.. Technically this is something of a rubber match for us..

[TRIXY] I thought your only official loss, was to Vespertine?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Officially, yes.. but the match Hollie won at Phase Three.. I was in that match as well.. I didn't come out victorious obviously, because Hollie did.

[TRIXY] How wasn't that a loss then?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Because several people was in that match.. and I wasn't by far a weak link.. I was about to make Michelle Tap to the Addiction when Hollie pinned Sin..

[TRIXY] Wasn't it Jenny Tuck?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I don't remember, and don't have time to look it up.. so forget about it for now..

[TRIXY] Speaking of not having time.. we're about out of it.. so do you have any final words?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Just one thing..

Abby looks straight to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Hollie, I honestly wish you the best of Luck.. You deserve this match.. and I expect it to be a good one.. the moment is almost upon us.. Shall I be Rock and Rolled Over as you become the new Women's Champion... Or do you once again find out, you can't beat The Addiction... We'll see, tonight..

Abby walks off as the crowd roars in the background. Trixy walks off the other way. The Scene is about to fade when Mr Jobber walks into the shot.

[MR. JOBBER] Did I miss her?

-END OF FEED-

Sponsored content

WrestleMania 8 - 4/22/12 Empty Re: WrestleMania 8 - 4/22/12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum