Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #28 - 04/09/12 Empty Ladies Night #28 - 04/09/12

Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:15 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #28 - 04/09/12 Empty Re: Ladies Night #28 - 04/09/12

Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:53 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[As usual, the Queen's couldn't beat the Addiction. Now it's time to see if another Queen can do it. Finally Abby goes head to head with a Queen she hasn't faced yet, Natalya. She may be apart of the Hart Dynasty...but that is completely overshadowed by the fact she joined the EWE's biggest Infection. Natalya, just like your friends, you can't Beat The Addiction.]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
I get Bret
Date: April 9th, 2012

The scene opens in the locker room of the infamous Redbirds. One of them isn't there right now, and not the one you think. No it's Amelia Pietersen and Kelly sitting on a couch with Playstion controllers in their hands. The camera turns to see they are playing one of the old SmackDown Vs RAW's on the playstation 2. Amelia is setting up a Tag Team Match.

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] Who do you want to be?

[KELLY] Hmm...is Edge and Christian on here?

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] Edge is, of course...I'd love to be Edge, for some reason...but Christian ain't...

[KELLY] What about DX?

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] Yes, but I gotta get HBK..

[KELLY] I want HBK though..

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] too bad.

[KELLY] Forget DX then...who else is there?

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] I don't know...well Umaga is on here, this is 2007 ya know....or maybe even Finlay...I wouldn't mind being them, or maybe even MVP..

[KELLY] I don't know anyone to be to match any of them.

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] Well I do have The Hart Foundation unlocked.

[KELLY] Can I be Bret?

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] No..

[KELLY] Why not?

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] Because I get Bret..

[KELLY] Why do you just get first pick?

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] first off it's my game...2ndly...I'm a former EWE Women's Champion, are you?

[KELLY] No, but..

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] First Ever, and only for now, EWE Queen of the Ring...how bout it?

[KELLY] I GET IT! It's not a fair arguement, but I get it!...I don't even know who his partner is though..

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] Does anybody?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I bet my opponent does..

They both turn to look behind them. Now stands the EWE Women's Champion, already dressed to compete, and the Women's Championship shining around her waist.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] People tend to remember their father..

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] Don't give her IQ that much credit Abby...don't forget what group she's associated with.

They all laugh. Abby just shakes her head and sits in the open chair.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] So this is how you ladies are spending your night off... playing a old WWE Video Game?

[KELLY] I don't even know how to play it, if it helps.

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] Already making excuses for when I beat you, good call.

Kelly rolls her eyes.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] So Kelly, want to interview me, I'm bored.

[KELLY] SURE!

Abby looks stunned.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I usually gotta con you into it somehow, why so easy this time..

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] Doesn't everyone ask that question about Trish?

Abby and Kelly turn to look at Amelia. She looks over and chuckles.

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Kelly shrugs and looks back to Abby.

[KELLY] I'm bored, since I ain't booked. It beats letting Amelia whoop my ass in a video game.

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] It's no different than when I do it in the ring.

Amelia looks at Abby.

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] And don't even say it...

Abby smiles and nods. Kelly shrugs and looks back to Abby.

[KELLY] So Abby, last week you and Amelia here easily beat Melina and Lita.

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] Since when don't we easily beat Queen's?

[KELLY] Amelia, this isn't your interview...sorry.

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] Fine..

Amelia shuts the game off and stands up.

[AMELIA PIETERSEN] I got things to do anyways. Catch ya later Abby. You too Kelly.

Amelia walks out of the room as Kelly looks back to Abby.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Well, like she said, it was easy, nothing more needs to be said.

[KELLY] Well ok then. With WrestleMania quickly approaching. How are you feeling about facing Hollie?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I can't wait... But I rather get to that when he gets here.

[KELLY] Well this week she's taking on the Diva's Champion...will you be concerned with that?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Not really. Maybe I need to scout her, maybe I don't...but what I do know, she can handle Lita...it's not a question.

[KELLY] What about Natalya? Can you handle her?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's the question we all want to know. I'm here and I'm ready...the question is, is she? Many have tried to beat the Addiction...but not many have succeded....Vespertine can take claim for being the only one...but I'm not that concerned about that, she's really made quite the career for herself off that big win hasn't she?

[KELLY] Are you being Sarcastic?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Of course I am, she's pathetic, all she's done is miss opportunites and now she's fading away.

[KELLY] Getting back on subject, what about Natalya? She's part of the Lenendary Hart Family.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Good for her. It's not about your family name though is it? Remember Shawn Michaels supposed Son Ciaran? He had skills, but he could never reach the top title in EWE.. Amelia is 1st Generation...I'm 1st Generation...look at the paths we have made. Name means nothing, prove you have what your worth.

[KELLY] Still, Natalya does have it herself, you must admit.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. I haven't really seen enough yet to know for sure. she may of been impressive last week, but she drew. You also must question her choice in friends. Can you really take anyone associated with the Queens of Wrestling seriously? I mean, be honest.

[KELLY] I do admit, that is a questionable alliance.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Pathetic is more like it. That's what the Queen's are, and the fact Natalya has joined them just means she's on her way. The fact is simple. Natalya is about to find out exactly how her friends have found out....She Can't Beat The Addiction.

Abby smiles and nods signifying they are done. She then looks over to the game and nods for Kelly to turn it on.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Let's play since Amelia ain't here, I don't know much about it either.

[KELLY] Great! I get Bret...

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No I do..

[KELLY] Why?!

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I'm the Women's Champion..

Kelly slaps her forehead and Abby laughs as the game starts up and the scene trails away.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum