Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #25 - 3/17/12 Empty Ladies Night #25 - 3/17/12

Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:36 pm

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #25 - 3/17/12 Empty Re: Ladies Night #25 - 3/17/12

Wed May 31, 2023 1:43 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[Abby pulled off the biggest victory of her career at Final Destination. The Rebirds promised to steal the show, and it's argued that they did exactly that when Amelia and Abby had one hell of a war in their title for title match. Abby came out of that match as the new EWE Women's Champion! After the match though, Both Redbirds were ambushed by the Queens of Wrestling. Hollie Winder hesitated, but ultimately evened the odds, after the damage had mostly been done. This week it's payback time when Hollie Teams up with the Redbirds to take on the The Three Queens of Wrestling. The fact these three morons just can't seem to get in their heads, they never have, and never will Beat The Addiction.]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
Go Fish
Date: March 14th, 2012

Our scene opens backstage of a house show, still a few days before either show. We come to the locker room of the notorious Jobber Squad, that currently houses Dustin, Jay, and Mike Jobber, sitting in a circle on the floor, playing go fish.

[I <3 Miley Cyrus JAY JOBBER] Mike..

[Sir Smokes Alot MIKE JOBBER] *Coughs*

Jay looks at his cards intently.

[I <3 Miley Cyrus JAY JOBBER] Do you have any two's?

[Sir Smokes Alot MIKE JOBBER] Go *coughs* Fish.

Jay sighs as he grabs a card.

[I <3 Miley Cyrus JAY JOBBER] Your turn Dustin.

Dustin lays down his cards.

[Listen Up, Suckos! DUSTIN JOBBER] FULL HOUSE, BEAT THAT!

Jay and Mike look shocked, not even realizing he's playing the wrong game.

[I <3 Miley Cyrus JAY JOBBER] YOU CHEATED!

[Sir Smokes Alot MIKE JOBBER] *coughs*!!

[Listen Up, Suckos! DUSTIN JOBBER] Don't be jealous you sucko's, bass in the amazingness.

About that time the door opens. All three look to see the new EWE Women's Champion.

[Listen Up, Suckos! DUSTIN JOBBER] Hey Abby, did you come to bass in my amazingness?

[I <3 Miley Cyrus JAY JOBBER] She wouldn't mess with you, you cheater! She's here for me...tell him..

[Sir Smokes Alot MIKE JOBBER] *coughs*

Everyone gives Mike a weird look as Abby just shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Actually I'm looking for your father.

[I <3 Miley Cyrus JAY JOBBER] Eww, you want Dad?

[Sir Smokes Alot MIKE JOBBER] *coughs*?

[Listen Up, Suckos! DUSTIN JOBBER] You like em old eh? I could be older if you want me too baby.

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Not like that.. I'll just find him myself.

Abby heads back out the door as they shrug and look to eachother.

[I <3 Miley Cyrus JAY JOBBER] She's smoking ain't she?

[Sir Smokes Alot MIKE JOBBER] She's perfect for *coughs* Me!

[I <3 Miley Cyrus JAY JOBBER] Not that kind of Smoking..

[Sir Smokes Alot MIKE JOBBER] Oh..

Mike Jobber frowns and looks down.

[I <3 Miley Cyrus JAY JOBBER] What I wouldn't do to her, is legal in all 57 States..

[Listen Up, Suckos! DUSTIN JOBBER] I'd bang her so hard, she'd be addicted to ME and my Amazingness!

The Jobbers laugh, Mike laughs so hard he has a coughing fit, but the camera's catch back up with Abby. She's walking down the hall, still on a quest to find Mr. Jobber for some reason. Her quest is interupted by Trixy, though.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Hey Abby..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Hey Trixy.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] What are you doing?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Finally confronting someone I've put off for long enough.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] What about the Tag Match, I know you can't forget about that.

Abby nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Don't worry, that's not gonna happen.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Well since we're here, instead of tracking whoever you're looking for, can you take a break from that and do an interview.

Abby looks at the time on her cell phone.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yea I guess we may as well get it over with now.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Great! Ok then let's start..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Not yet, let me grab my gold..

Abby smiles.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I'll meet ya at the interview set.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Kay!

Trixy skips off as Abby shakes her head. A Few minutes later our scene catches back up at the interview set, that being a house show just has a big EWE Logo in the background. Below that in small writing you can see "Manny stuffs himself with sausage burittos". Not sure who put that there, but we'll move on as we see Trixy standing in front of the set with a mic.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Hello Fans, and I got a real treat for you right now. My guest at this time, all the Ladies Night Fans are well aware of...Ladies and Gentlemen, The First Ever and Reigning EWE TeleVixen Champion...and NEW EWE Women's Champion...The Addiction, ABBY ADDICTION!!

The Fans roar in the background as Abby comes from Trixy's right, She has the TeleVixen Title locked around her waist, and of course her new Women's Championship over her shoulder.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Abby, first off big congratulations on your huge victory at Final Destination.

Abby smiles and nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Thanks Trixy. It was certainly the biggest match of my career, no doubt. Amelia is as tough as they come, so beating her was huge. I'll be waiting for the rematch, so we can tear the house down once again.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Well it was certainly a huge match. But how can you reflect on the way you won?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I learned alot from Christy, so Amelia once again had to suffer a Star Struck. That's really all there is to it.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Well winning that match made you a Double Champion, but not for long, as you are keeping your word.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's right, after this week's Ladies Night, I will no longer be the TeleVixen champion.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Did you pick the possible new champions, or did Stephanie?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I did, Stephanie let me choose the people involved.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Why Angela and Melina then?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Angela gave me a great match the last Ladies Night. She actually almost had me beat, but she was robbed. I had no idea Vespertine got involved with our match until I watched it again later. I don't feel right about that, and so I felt she deserved another chance.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Then why Melina?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I respect everything she's done in the WWE. So I figured what better way to make your EWE Debut, or re-debut, however you want to look at it.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Yea, she has been here quite a few times with different.. agents, so to speak. Moving on though, all three of your opponents was in the WWE too, don't you respect what they did?

Abby sighs a little and nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yes, in the WWE all three of them had outstanding careers in the WWE. Here in EWE though...they ain't really been the same, when they first formed their little tripod, two of them have been nothing in EWE. They been mouching. Mouching off their WWE Careers, mouching off of Trish's EWE Legacy, all while Trish let herself fall into a massive slump.

Abby pauses for a moment.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Though I must confess, as of late, those same two have been pulling their weight. They've been impressive as of late, other than their cowardance at Final Destination.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Admitting The Queens have been impressive...

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It hurt to say it, trust me.

Trixy laughs, until she sees Abby isn't laughing.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Well forget them for just a moment, I'd like to get your thoughts on your teammates.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Amelia is great. It's always fun to team with her and to kick some ass like we always do. I just hope she ain't taking Final Destination too hard.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Well your Teacher did the same thing, taking the Women's Title from her best friend and tag partner, Brooke McGuire.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Her other best friend, you mean, and I know, and they were fine afterwards. Amelia and I are still fine, though I haven't seen her since we left Denver. I been busy, and I'm sure she's just been focused on giving the Queen's payback after that little ambush crap.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Well you two did take a beating at the hands of the Queens.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] After they ambushed us, as they always have to do to gain any sort of advantage with either of us.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Well your other partner did finally make the save before they could do much more damage.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] She did hesitate, likely because she didn't know if she could trust me or Amelia, knowing we could be seeing her at WrestleMania.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] That begs the question. With you being the new Champion, and Hollie the number one contender for WrestleMania. Can you trust her this week, knowing all about the fact you two are scheduled to meet at the biggest show of the year?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] All the lights are on at WrestleMania time, It's always a big deal to be on the card, the fact that me and Hollie will both be making our WrestleMania debuts in the Women's Title match is huge. Will that play a part in this match on Ladies Night? Maybe, but I doubt it.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Why so?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Because she has alot to lose. If she's pinned in that match, she has to defend her WrestleMania Title shot the next week to the person who pins her or makes her submit.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Yea, but she could just leave you hanging, make Amelia defend her rematch clause, or you defend your title, while her spot at WrestleMania remains secure.

Abby nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Valid point, but I don't see her pulling a stunt like that. I may not had the pleasure of getting to know her very much, but she still was trained by Kelsi Parr and idolizes White Tiger, two very important people who don't often take the easy way out like that.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] That's true. Well, back to the Queens..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Goody.

Trixy looks to Abby, who has a sarcastic Smile on her face.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] They have alot to gain in this match like you just pointed out, and like you already said, they have been impressive lately.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Aside from their little stunt at Final Destination.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Well aside from that, you can't deny it.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I can't..and I just said two of them have. Trish is pathetic as pathetic can be. She's completely destroyed her legacy here in EWE. She's not worth much more than Heather Love right now, who was only good when her Job was on the line.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Wow that's kind of harsh.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] But the Canadian Gutter Trash deserves it. If she wants to prove me wrong, she's more than welcome, but she won't.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Well, what about the other two then?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Her lacky's...It's sad they still follow her, when as of late she's been their weakest link. Look at Lita, two time and reigning Diva's Champion. That's impressive.. At least it is compared to how she got started in EWE. She's come a long ways.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Wow, talking up a member of the Queen's, I never thought I'd see it..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] And I wasn't done either. Because despite the fact she's the Diva's Champion, and has ben on a little of a roll. She's still associated with the Queen's, which makes her weak. Sure, she beat Madelyne a couple times. I've beaten her too. If she wants to impress me, she needs to beat me. Something she has failed to do on two seperate occasions.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Well like you said, she's certainly improved since those two times too.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Maybe she has, but do you honestly think I'm going to follow the biggest victory of my career over Amelia, with a loss to Lita?

Trixy shrugs.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] I dunno, no?

Abby slowly shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No.. Of course not.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] That just leaves one more person then.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Of course, the Reigning X-Division Champion herself. I can be impressed by that, except for the fact of who she took it from.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] What do you mean?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] ...

Abby shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] She took it from Dustin Jobber, Trixy... DUSTIN JOBBER. Enough said.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Well, what about her defense against Johnny Rebel?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That was impressive, I won't lie..

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] And she qualified for the Lady's Choice too.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Now you're trying to give her too much credit.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] But she did.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Yea, and did you see the level of competition that was in it? It wasnt hard for her to win, that's for certain.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Maybe..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No maybe. The fact is, while she was doing all that, I was doing something she has never been about to even earn a shot at..

Abby smiles rubbing the Women's Championship, as if rubbing it into Mickie.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] This title, she wants so badly, and it keeps eluding her. She can't even win a match that will give her a shot at it. Here I am though, winning it on my first try.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Now it sounds like you are belitting your partner.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I'm not though, that's what makes it mean so much more that I won it. I defeated the toughest opponent I ever had. Mickie may of qualified for the Lady's Choice, but the fact is. If history shall repeat itself, she will lose that match, like she always does.

[Apple of Your Eye TRIXY] Cruel, I thought you said she has been impressive.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Her and Lita both have, it doesn't mean I think they are ready for me or Amelia yet, let alone Hollie. Me and Amelia have beaten Mickie so many times, it's almost not even fair anymore.

Trixy nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] The Fact is simple Trixy. Trish, Lita, Mickie...They have all found out in Tag Matches and straight one on one, and now they will have to be reminded of it one more time...They Can't, and Never Will...Beat The Addiction..

Abby smiles and walks off, back on her quest we presume. Trixy shrugs to the camera and walks the other way as the scene fades.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum