Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #24 - 02/25/12 Empty Ladies Night #24 - 02/25/12

Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:54 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #24 - 02/25/12 Empty Re: Ladies Night #24 - 02/25/12

Mon May 29, 2023 7:33 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[The Flawless Diva, isn't so Flawless as Abby picks up another victory and retains her title. This week Abby has another tough defense on her hands as she takes on the one and only Angela Fortin in what should be another tough defense. Angela is undefeated on Ladies Night since it's return, but she still has to ask, can she Beat The Addiction?]

End
PROLOGUE

DEAR DIARY

Dear Diary
Date: May 15th, 1999
Happy 15th Birthday to myself. My parents had a huge blow out today. Mainly over me, because my worthless idiot of a father forgot about my birthday and chose to go to the bar. Now he's packed his stuff and left us both. Who knows if he'll ever be back, but one thing is for sure. Whoever said the greatest presents you could ever get, don't cost a penny, were absolutely right.

Dear Diary
Date: May 15th, 2003
Happy 19th Birthday Abigail. This is by far the hardest birthday I'll ever have, the first one since my mother died last year. To think she died two days after my birthday, it's always going to be hard to forget that on my birthday. At least I still got Christina in my life, otherwise I don't know how much longer I could take it.

SCENE ONE
Hide Out
Date: February 25th, 2012

As the scene opens backstage of the CenturyLink Center in Omaha, we are inside the locker room of Abby Addiction. Abby is seen already in her wrestling gear as she is currently holding a cell phone, smiling as she reads a text. She replies back to whoever this person is. As she does that, there's a knock at the door.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Ya?!

[KELLY] It's Kelly.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Come on in.

The door opens, and sure enough it is. Kelly is sporting some blue jeans and a plain white top. Kelly shuts the door and sits in the chair next to Abby. Abby finishes her text then lays the phone back down.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] So what's up?

[KELLY] Just trying to hide out away from Jay. He's driving me nuts.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Well with neither of you being booked or so long, it gives him more time to harrass you.

[KELLY] Trust me, I know.

Abby chuckles a little, but Kelly isn't laughing. "Addicted" can be heard, it's Abby's cell phone. She grabs it and reads the text. She replies then lays it back down.

[KELLY] Who's that?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Noone.

[KELLY] Come on.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] His name is Kris.

[KELLY] His name eh?

Abby laughs.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It's not like that.

[KELLY] Sure.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Whatever, do you want to interview me?

[KELLY] I am..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Not about some guy, about my match.

[KELLY] I don't do that anymore.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I know, but you did it for me once before, and we had fun.

[KELLY] No, you made me do it. This time you don't have a cheap trick saying you paid for my ice cream, that I coulda bought myself.

Abby nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] True.. But I am letting you hide out from Jay.

[KELLY] You really are picking up traits from your picbase.

Abby looks at Kelly confused.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] What?

[KELLY] Well in a show she played in, her family was all masters of Blackmail..

Abby continues to look at Kelly, dumbfounded.

[KELLY] But I'm just confusing you more, so nevermind.

Abby shrugs.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] So that's a yes then?

Kelly rolls her eyes.

[KELLY] I guess.

Abby smiles, then her phone goes off again.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Hang on.

Abby checks the text, then replies, then lays it back down again. Kelly chuckles a little then looks at the camera conviently in the room.

[KELLY] Hello EWE Fans, Kelly here. I know I ain't been booked for a few weeks and it makes you sad, it makes me sad too. But today I'm doing an interview again with my good friend, and yours, the EWE TeleVixen Champion, Abby Addiction!

Abby grabs her title off the center table and shows it to the camera with a smile on her face. Abby then lays the title in her lap and looks at Kelly.

[KELLY] Congrats last week on successfully defening your title against Michelle McCool.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Not to sound.. Arrogant, but was there any doubt?

[KELLY] What do you mean?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] It's Michelle, Kelly. She walks around claiming to be Flawless, but she's not. She can delude herself, but it doesn't make it true, the rest of us can see the truth. She can talk about how her flawlessness goes into her looks, but looks ain't everything sweetheart, this is the EWE, not WWE. I know the WWE will let you accomplish anything, and everything on looks alone, but here in EWE, it takes actual talent.

[KELLY] I'm screwed then.

Abby chuckles then nudges Kelly.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Buck up, your time will come.

[KELLY] Thanks I guess. Whatever you had to say about Michelle, that victory makes you one step closer to your match with Amelia at Final Destination, and the possabilty of a Title for Title match.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Don't you mean Titke Fir Tutke?

[KELLY] What the heck is that?

Abby laughs.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Inside joke.

Kelly shrugs.

[KELLY] Moving on, are you exciting for that match?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Very excited. She's my Tag Partner and easily one of the best performers in the entire division, with no offense to anyone. Except maybe the Queens, they deserve it.

[KELLY] They sure do, but aren't you worried about facing her? I mean, like you said, she's one of, if not the best. If this match winds up a title for title match, your reign as TeleVixen Champion couldn't be over, not to mention your second loss.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] All very true, but who's to say it will even be Title for Title? Let's not count our chickens before they hatch Kelly.

[KELLY] Referring to your match tonight.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Very good.

[KELLY] It is a good match and should be a tough defense, Angela Fortin has been making some waves.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] She certainly has. Infact she's undefeated on Ladies Night. Her only loss comes from Chaos. Though that would only be since Ladies Night's return, I'm sure she's suffered defeat before on Ladies Night. Me, I really am Undefeated on Ladies Night, Both new and old, my only defeat in my entire EWE Career, came on ShowDown.

[KELLY] So that makes you better?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's not at all what I was trying to say.

[KELLY] Then what?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Merely that we both have done well for ourself. And that something has to give. Both of us are undefeated on Ladies Night, at least since the return in her case. One of us will have to give that up tonight.

[KELLY] Are you prepared for the fact that it could be you?

Abby nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I am Kelly.

Kelly looks confused.

[KELLY] I wasn't expecting that answer. I thought you would say that it's not going to be you.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] The key to my success Kelly, is that I do plan for the worst. I plan for that, and do everything in my power to try and prevent it from happening.

[KELLY] Oh, wow.. That's an interesting way of putting it.

Abby smiles.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's the secret. You gotta be confident, but you also gotta be prepared for the loss. If you do lose, at least you see it coming.

[KELLY] You didn't seem to see it coming when you lost to Vespertine, giving by your reactions the next week.

Abby sneers slightly.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] That's different. That was pure bullshit, and pure fluke. Everyone will tell you that, and I'd glady prove it anytime she has the guts.

[KELLY] Fortin will be facing her in the Finals of the Road to WrestleMania Tournament at Final Destination, actually.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Funny how that works, ain't it? That's why I say this now Angela. No matter how our match goes, win or lose. You get yourself ready and you kick her ass at Final Destination. That's all that I ask, call it the return of favor for accepting your challenge to this title.

[KELLY] She challenged you?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] A couple weeks ago actually, before I even retained against Hollie, she asked for the shot if I did retain.

[KELLY] Why just now?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] She kept advancing in the tournament.

[KELLY] I see, so now that there's a break in the tournament..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Precisely, I'm good on my word Kelly.

[KELLY] Well do you have anything else to add about...

"Addicted" can be heard again. Abby quickly hits the button on her phone to silence it.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Sorry, what was you saying? F2

[KELLY] Do you have anything else for Angela?

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Only to wish her good luck...

Abby looks to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I respect you Angela, and everything you have done. That will not change no matter how this match goes. You're a fine competitor and I am glad to face you. You do however need to ask youself one question.

Abby pauses for a slight moment, smirking as she glimpses down to her title. She then looks back to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No matter how good you are, can you...Beat An Addiction?

Abby looks back over to Kelly with a smile.

[KELLY] Good job.

There's a knock at the door, and before anyone can respond, it opens. Jay peaks his head in.

[JAY JOBBER] Sorry to interpret, but is...

Kelly tries to shrink down in her seat, but he's done spotted her.

[JAY JOBBER] KELLY! THERE YOU ARE BUTTER SPREAD!

Kelly quickly stands up.

[KELLY] Sorry, but I... uh, I gotta... umm... OH YA! I gotta go train for my match.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] what m..

Kelly darts a look to Abby.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Oh ya, that one.

Kelly smiles and runs out of the room. Jay shrugs and looks back to Abby.

[JAY JOBBER] what about..

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No..

[JAY JOBBER] But...

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] No..

Jay frowns and walks out.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Interpret?

Abby laughs and shakes her head as she grabs her phone to read her text.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum