Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #23 - 2/18/12 Empty Ladies Night #23 - 2/18/12

Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:33 am

RESULT: VICTORY

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Ladies Night #23 - 2/18/12 Empty Re: Ladies Night #23 - 2/18/12

Mon May 29, 2023 12:16 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[It was a real close match and tough first defense for Abby, but she managed to squeak it out and defeat Hollie Winder in one hell of a main event last week. This week Abby has her 2nd defense, and it's against one of the two diva's she beat to be crowned the champion to begin with. Michelle McCool may think of hersel as Flawless, but she will Never Beat The Addiction.]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
The Flawed Diva
Date: February 18th, 2012

The scene opens in a familar room. It's the locker room of Abby Addiction, given by the fact we see the TeleVixen Championship propped in display on a semi-tall skinny round table, thats JUST big enough to fit the title on it. The camera stays focused on the title for a moment then slowly pans out as we see Abby sitting in her recliner. She smiles and nods to the camera as she pics up a picture. She turns around and shows it to the camera, it's Brooklyn McDaniel.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] This is where it began. I defeated Brooklyn in a Triangle Elimination match to be crowned the first ever TeleVixen Champion. The other person, isn't important yet.

Abby looks at the picture for a moment.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Brooklyn tried, but she couldn't beat the Addiction. I wish her the best in her hopes of finishing the Road to WrestleMania.

Abby lays the picture back down then picks up two at once. She shows them to the camera. One is Hollie Winder, in her normal attire. The Other is Hollie Winder, in CatWoman attire.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I don't know what it is, but the first defense seems to be the hardest, 90% of the time. This was certainly the case, thus far, as Hollie gave me one hell of a fight. I prepared for CatWoman, knowing all I needed to know about Hollie, and that's a good thing, cause it was Hollie that I got. Just like her mentor though, Hollie couldn't beat The Addiction.

Abby lays the pictures down again, then picks up another one. She shows it again, and this time it's Michelle McCool.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Then you have Michelle.. The other person in that Triangle Elimination, and now my opponent this evening. We already found out once before, that Michelle can't Beat the Addiction, do you really think anything has changed in a matter of two weeks?

Abby shakes her head as she stands up.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] To be Flawless, as she so elequenty refers to herself. You are without flaws, or unflawed. But that's not true, is it? You have lost to me, and you just lost last week to Angela, let's not even talk about Phase Three. How can you still walk around calling yourself flawless, when that's clearly not the case.

Abby pauses for a moment as she walks over to her title and looks at it. She then looks back to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Let's pretend for a moment, we won't count your win-loss record into the definition of being Flawless. Fine, let's do that. Your only reason you rose to fame in the WWE, is because you slept with The Undertaker, and he has plenty of influence behind them scenes to get you on your way.

Abby shrugs slightly.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] There's a flaw, right there. You couldn't make a name for yourself, like many other greats. You slept your way to the top, literally.

Abby nods and continues.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Teaming with the likes of Layla....and Katie Lea...Two more Flaws. Claiming to be something that you're not, the hits keep coming. Maybe you should consider calling yourself, The Flawed Diva.

Abby smiles.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Now that we have covered the fact that you are certainly NOT flawless. Let's discuss what I stand for. And that's Addictions. Not in the sense, that I have them, but in the sense, I beat the people who do. I make you understand the addictions that you have, and make you suffer for it.

Abby rubs the title and then looks back to the picture before laying it in front of the title. She looks back to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Michelle, you are Obsessed, or Addicted, to being Perfect. It's something that you are not, nor will ever be, but you are addicted to it. How can you walk around, claiming to be flawless, when you got the likes of me and my partner on the roster? Our records speak for theirselves. If anyone is flawless, it'd be us, despite I have one loss, and Amelia has two. I also have 14 wins to go with that one loss, and Amelia has 26.

Abby pauses again.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] If anyone could even come close to claiming that, it'd be us, but... we don't.

Abby shrugs.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Me and Amelia are set to go head to head at Final Destination for her Women's Championship. I promised her though, it'd be for double the prizes if I remain the champ until then. I do plan on keeping the this title.

Abby rubs her hand on the TeleVixen Title as she looks back to the camera.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] So You can go ahead and plan for a Titke fir Tutke match at Final Destination.

Abby stops for a moment, not understanding what she just said. She shakes it off shaking her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I dont know what happened there, but I meant a Title for Title match. I guess someone spiked my ice cream cone.

Abby shrugs, then goes on.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I plan on me and Amelia being one of the biggest matches The Diva's Division has ever seen. Double the Gold, will help in that quest. So Michelle, I'm sorry, but you're in the way of that goal. I must defeat you, and whoever else gets in my way to be sure that I am still the champion going into Denver.

Abby smiles and nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] So Michelle. I gotta ask this question. I know we already know the answer to this, because you already proved it once before. Just for arguements sake though, we'll ask it again. Can You really...Beat An Addiction?

Abby shakes her head as she grabs the picture and crumbles it up. She tosses it into the trash can in the corner of the room before grabbing the title and putting it on her shoulder. She walks out of the room as the scene fades away.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum