Jay's RolePlay Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Phase Three - 01/29/12 Empty Phase Three - 01/29/12

Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:38 am

RESULT: 2nd Place

SHOW LINK: Click Here
JAY
JAY
Admin
https://jaysrparchives.forumotion.com

Phase Three - 01/29/12 Empty Re: Phase Three - 01/29/12

Sat May 27, 2023 8:43 pm
ROLEPLAY: 1/1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicting
PROLOGUE

[Though she hasn't been completely up to standards since her first defeat, Abby has still bounced back paving another four match winning streak. Now she looks to make it five in what will be her most challenging of all.The Risks are extremely high in these kinds of matches, for you never know who will show up. As the old saying goes though..High Risk, High Reward. Abby has her sites on her partner's Women's Championship, and a date at WrestleMania. So to all who choose to enter, ask yourself, can you...beat an Addiction?]

End
PROLOGUE

SCENE ONE
Get it Yourself.
Date: Unknown

As the scene opens, Abby is sitting in a dark room, a teal light illuminating her. Uh oh, you know what this means, another straight to the point promo because of Time Restraints.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Phase Three...For the first time in EWE History, every match on the card, is the same stipulation. The Phase Three Match, derived from the infamous Three Phase Challenge. A match that defines what Extreme is all about.

Abby pauses and continues.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Every match on the card will take place in this environment, making for one unique and wild evening in the EWE. The Undisputed Championship...the Women's Championship...the Internationa, Diva's, Tag Team and X-Division Championships...the Chance to headline WrestleMania for a shot at the Undisputed Championship. Even the chance to challenge the Women's Champion at WrestleMania...All Phase Three Matches, and I'm here right now, because of that last one.

Abby smiles and nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I have been here in EWE Since July. A Victory over Trish Stratus at the first ever Queen of the Ring Pay Per View, was how the EWE's Addiction, began. Since that time, I have made quite the waves. I defeated anyone laid in front of me, Infact, I have only lost one match. Yet, with all that, I have not been granted one single title shot.

Abby shakes her head, distasteful about that.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] I'm not mad, I just find it a little absurd. Diva's I have beaten, going on to get the shots, and yet, nothing for me. I haven't even been given the chance to have one. Not one Number One Contender's match.

Abby smiles and nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] But then, I bring to question, my mentor. The Woman who trained me and taught me everything I know. Her transition into the Male Division wasn't exactly a paved highway. More like a small backroad with potholes and fallen trees all over the place. Christy wasn't given her fair shake in the Male Division, she wasn't handed the opportunities, she went out and got them herself.

Abby gets another smirk on her face.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] And that's exactly what I plan to do. I am getting the opportunity, for myself. I am going to enter this match, and earn my right to challenge the Women's Champion at WrestleMania. I don't care who the champion may be. Whether it's a rematch with the same person who handed me my first and thus far, only defeat in Vespertine, or if it's my Tag Team Partner, clashing for the first time ever, at the grandest stage of them all. Either way, as Christian would say, will be an instant classic.

Abby nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] But first, I must win this match at Phase Three. In this match you could see anyone enter, as it we all know. Perhaps even...

Abby shows a picture of Michelle McCool.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] The so called Flawless Michelle McCool. Maybe she may find her way in this match. I wouldn't recammend it however. If you can't defeat Mickie, you don't have much of a chance with me.

Abby laughs and shakes her head.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Speaking of Mickie..

Abby puts the picture down, then picks up three more. She turns them around, to of course reveal Trish Stratus, Mickie James, and Lita.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] There's that chance we may see an appearence by one of the Queens of Wrestling. Maybe one of them, maybe both, maybe all three. The true hope is that the answer is none of them. With my entry, that may be the case. All three have done experienced the fact they can't Beat The Addiction, and on more than one occasion. They are dumb, but don't be retarded, stay out of this match.

Abby shakes her head as she puts the pictures back down. She reaches down and pulls up another picture. This one is Hollie Winder.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Hollie Winder. She will throw her name into this match. She was trained by both Kelsi Parr and White Tiger...that tells you enough to know, she is a major threat in this match. On one hand you have the biggest legend in all of EWE History, on the other, you have one of the fasest rising Diva's in EWE History, close contention with Amelia.

Abby nods.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Kelsi was good, and Hollie has the potential to be better. Kelsi proved twice that she couldn't beat the Addiction. So the true test is, can her student and partner?

Abby shrugs her shoulders as she lays the picture back down and picks up another.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] We shall soon find out.

Abby turns the picture around, to reveal Kelly.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Fellow CWA Studen Kelly. Her luck hasn't gone so well for her as it has for me. Her record is far different. We both know that your partner severely brings you down. Dump him, or her, or whatever, and your career will rise quicker than the last era of AWO.

Abby lays the picture down and now picks up one of Sin.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Keria Fisher...Sin...Will she enter? Probably not, she's a coward. She knows she doesn't have a chance in hell, even before I entered, now she really doesn't. She felt the Addiction at September SleepOver. If she entered Phase Three, it'd be a January Nightmare for her.

Abby looks through the pictures but gives up.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] As for anyone else, it doesn't really matter. Countless new Diva's who have joined the EWE Could make their run for this match. I invite them to go ahead and do that. Come and join us, make this match worth having. When the time comes, I will be the one who leaves the victor...I'll be the one with my ticket to Daytona Beach and a Women's Title Match. Everyone else, will just fall short. For come Sunday, you all must ask yourself one crucial thing..

Abby pauses and smiles.

[Addicting ABBY ADDICTION] Can You Beat...An Addiction?

The Light turns off and the scene cuts.

-END OF FEED-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum